Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 5th, 2007 #41
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
No harm done, but I appreciate you coming back and clarifying your position and rebutting the e-mail. If lies are being told about any WN organization, they need to be exposed.

Four rallies in one year - I'm impressed! That takes time, money, and resources. :cheers
I can sum all this up for you: lots of good people are upset at folks who are more or less equally good people. Want to see White Nationists getting along at their best? Let them all eat cold food out of cans while sitting on a tattered run in a run down building. They'd take a bullet for each other then. Give them a 3 story building with offices, barracks and a TV studio and they'll want to kill each other after a week. Dont' ask me why its like that.

Old December 5th, 2007 #42
Christopher Drake

Quote:
No harm done, but I appreciate you coming back and clarifying your position and rebutting the e-mail. If lies are being told about any WN organization, they need to be exposed.

Four rallies in one year - I'm impressed! That takes time, money, and resources. :cheers
You have to respect this bro too. He's got his photo out there and that might even be his real name. He's obviously not afraid to back up what he says and I respect that to no end.

Old December 5th, 2007 #43
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Drake View Post
I just read that. I highly doubt there is any truth to that supposed statement. I can tell you for sure that Herrington didn't write that. First Herrington might rail against Christians but he has never put satanism as the vehicle of his reasoning about it. He let's his wife handle the satanist aspect of everything, as far as I know. Further, he'd never say "come out of retirement". Cliff declares from the roof tops that he was thrown out of the NSM due to a plot. It was never explained to me how this plot involved someone planting a bomb under his car (they've blamed NSM members, Christians, jews and Hal Turner for that one), causing his wife to come out about being a satanist-activist (who most of us never heard of but was supposedly a target of Christians), causing Bill White to try to take control of the NSM (I don't understand how that was supposed to work since Bill got in trouble for defending Herrington's wife), then kick him out of the NSM (Vonbluvens was the main Christian and he left over this).
Its confusing but the last thing Cliff would ever say is that he was "retired." He said from the start that he had been ousted due to a plot. Either way, I don't understand how or why there was supposed to be a plot against him.

So in short, he didn't write that. It was likely written to run off any Christians still in the NSM or turn the Klan/CI people further against them. Its a dirty play but I haven't seen one clean one in the game yet. Cliff was very friendly to Mike Blevins, a devouted Christian during their time together in the NSM. Cliff never struck me as what I expected a satanist to act like even though I was/am sure he is. Cliff seemed more annoyed with Christianity than in hate with it. Even after I learned that his wife was a satanist, I just assummed Cliff liked it because it was somehow anti-jewish. We had some good talks on Paganism and that sort of thing. I think he brought up satanism once during each time I had been around him and it was more to freak out Blevins than anything, I think. Cliff also came across like someone who had just got back from a long, bloody war. He fought in Vietnam and from talking to him, you got the impression that he was the last man to leave and he just flew back home last week. The man has seen serious combat too, I'd know that look anywhere.

War does a lot to a man, sometimes for good, sometimes for bad. Either way, Cliff thinks differently than anyone I've ever met before. I often wonder if he didn't come to some great truth in the jungles of South-East Asia or he just lost his mind. Its hard to tell or maybe both conclusions are true. The man would give a speech and you'd be standing there saying, "this guy is reading my mind...this minute!" I put zero stock in the satanist thing but there is something very different about Cliff Herrington. Whatever can be said and whatever can be proved and disproved, one thing can be counted on everytime: Cliff Herrington has balls and the man seems to fear nothing. That trumps all in my book.
I had my doubts that the so-called "e-mail" was genuine, but it's good to hear it from someone who has a reputation for being knowledgeable and straightforward.

Regardless of what one thinks about Jeff Schoep, the NSM as an organization has been active, confronting the adversary in the streets. One does not have to agree with their philosophy in order to respect their activism. Of course, now we have three separate uniformed NS organizations; NSM, NSOA, and ANSWP. Competition is undeniably healthy, but at what point does it cease to be competition and start to become fragmentation?

Your remarks about people who've seen serious combat are on point. I've heard and seen it stated countless times that those who've "seen the elephant" have that unmistakeable look in their eyes. It doesn't come merely from enduring enemy fire - it comes from moving forward in the face of that fire - of taking that next step on the trail as point man knowing full well that it could become a step into a hospital bed, or even into eternity, but willingly taking that step nonetheless. I think that does something irrevocable to a man.

What will always stink most about the Vietnam War is that our politicians agreed to leave some of our POWs behind.

Old December 5th, 2007 #44
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
I can sum all this up for you: lots of good people are upset at folks who are more or less equally good people. Want to see White Nationists getting along at their best? Let them all eat cold food out of cans while sitting on a tattered run in a run down building. They'd take a bullet for each other then. Give them a 3 story building with offices, barracks and a TV studio and they'll want to kill each other after a week. Dont' ask me why its like that.
Adversity seems to promote brotherhood far more than prosperity. When people are prosperous, they become too preoccupied with building empires, defending their possessions, and nurturing their egos. Adversity strips it all away and forces people to consider mutual cooperation. At that point, cooperation is no longer just another option - it becomes a requirement for survival.

Old December 5th, 2007 #45
Christopher Drake

Quote:
I had my doubts that the so-called "e-mail" was genuine, but it's good to hear it from someone who has a reputation for being knowledgeable and straightforward.

Regardless of what one thinks about Jeff Schoep, the NSM as an organization has been active, confronting the adversary in the streets. One does not have to agree with their philosophy in order to respect their activism. Of course, now we have three separate uniformed NS organizations; NSM, NSOA, and ANSWP. Competition is undeniably healthy, but at what point does it cease to be competition and start to become fragmentation?

Your remarks about people who've seen serious combat are on point. I've heard and seen it stated countless times that those who've "seen the elephant" have that unmistakeable look in their eyes. It doesn't come merely from enduring enemy fire - it comes from moving forward in the face of that fire - of taking that next step on the trail as point man knowing full well that it could become a step into a hospital bed, or even into eternity, but willingly taking that step nonetheless. I think that does something irrevocable to a man.

What will always stink most about the Vietnam War is that our politicians agreed to leave some of our POWs behind.

I'm with you on the competition thing. However, right now its not bad...yet. NSOA have reported that most of their volunteers have no experience in White Nationalism of any kind to speak of. I know this holds for the ANSWP too and I saw more than my fair share of "first-stoppers" in the NSM. You see where I'm going with this. Ten guys leave a party and start thier own--it turns into a beer drinking thing--and they all eventually quit everything---thats bad. Two guys break off, start a party and bring around 20 guys and its good. If I had to guest-estimate, the ANSWP is about the size that the NSM was 3-4 years ago, around the time of the Valley Forge rally. I'm not directly involved with any one NS organization right now so I'm purely guessing. I'd say the NSOA is about 20 guys nationwide and about an additional 10 or so locally in Laurens. Keep in mind that they've been setting up for about a month now and haven't put much into recruiting over than saying "we're here."

Here's what I want to see: everyone go at it like its life or death to see who can not just be the most active but the most effective. Jeff isn't about to let the ANSWP out do the NSM on the rally circuit. That will be interesting to watch this spring. Bill's got a big organization but they seemed to be scattered. He, Nick and Taylor would do well to joint-effort a few rallys to put more boots in the street. There might be some bad blood still in Laurens but I think its nothing Bill couldn't overcome with a few phone calls to the right people. Jeff is planning a huge rally in DC soon and hopefully all three groups will be there. No one can argue that Jeff and his team are great at setting up stuff like this. No one out there is better at talking to the press than Bill White so having him in DC would be a must. Like Herrington, he'd rally under a artie-strike. Taylor and Nick need to get their farm boys out there and in the streets too. I doubt they'd miss the chance. If I had a dream rally, it would be that one, with all three groups out there, plus plain clothes, plus every real skinhead crew from the area/lower east coast in the protest section. I'm not one to call for unity, because deap down, we're tribal people. I am one to call for a united front against a common and very powerful enemy.

I'm not much in the intellectual department but I will say that if anyone wants myself and my true comrades to attend their rally...I'll just say that it makes much more sense to be stomping anti-whites in front of the press than fist fighting other white men outside a bar somewhere. We're combat ready. They're cool, then we're cool but like I said, we're combat ready. Seig Heil.

Old December 5th, 2007 #46
Christopher Drake

Quote:

I think I've just figured out why Herrington is a satanist. He's already been to hell and it didn't bother him so much.

Old December 5th, 2007 #47
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Adversity seems to promote brotherhood far more than prosperity. When people are prosperous, they become too preoccupied with building empires, defending their possessions, and nurturing their egos. Adversity strips it all away and forces people to consider mutual cooperation. At that point, cooperation is no longer just another option - it becomes a requirement for survival.
My best LOCAL activism was right after Doles got popped and nearly everybody ran off. We packed 4-5 guys in a two bedroom apartment, used the extra bedroom as an office and ate ends and pieces bacon, ramen and cheap cerial. A year later, we're living in a 5 bedroom house in a wealthy neighborhood and bitching at each other constantly. Two fist fights later and we all went our different ways.

Now I don't really fear losing everything since all it does is make you soft anyway. Famous words from Fight Club: you spend your whole life paying for stuff you don't need.

Old December 5th, 2007 #48
Anchorage Activist

At the moment, it appears to me that the primary mission of the NSOA is to promote the presidential candidacy of John Taylor Bowles. So the 20 members of which you speak tend to function more as a de facto campaign staff for Bowles.

And they probably don't need to do much more than that right now. By virtue of his candidacy, Bowles gains access to venues otherwise unavailable, which allows him to promote the pro-white message more extensively and frequently. And with many mainstream whites showing signs of resistance, either by virtue of fighting back as they did in Houston, or the sudden increase in "noose" incidents nationwide since Jena, the timing is perfect.

Besides, if Ron Paul fails to secure the Republican nomination, I have no intention of voting for the "evil of two lessers". That's when the Bowles candidacy will become of much greater interest. Think about the impact if we wake up the day after the general election and find out that 500,000 pissed-off whites voted for Bowles as a national protest vote.

Quote:
Here's what I want to see: everyone go at it like its life or death to see who can not just be the most active but the most effective. Jeff isn't about to let the ANSWP out do the NSM on the rally circuit. That will be interesting to watch this spring. Bill's got a big organization but they seemed to be scattered. He, Nick and Taylor would do well to joint-effort a few rallys to put more boots in the street. There might be some bad blood still in Laurens but I think its nothing Bill couldn't overcome with a few phone calls to the right people. Jeff is planning a huge rally in DC soon and hopefully all three groups will be there. No one can argue that Jeff and his team are great at setting up stuff like this. No one out there is better at talking to the press than Bill White so having him in DC would be a must. Like Herrington, he'd rally under a artie-strike. Taylor and Nick need to get their farm boys out there and in the streets too. I doubt they'd miss the chance. If I had a dream rally, it would be that one, with all three groups out there, plus plain clothes, plus every real skinhead crew from the area/lower east coast in the protest section. I'm not one to call for unity, because deap down, we're tribal people. I am one to call for a united front against a common and very powerful enemy.

I'm not much in the intellectual department but I will say that if anyone wants myself and my true comrades to attend their rally...I'll just say that it makes much more sense to be stomping anti-whites in front of the press than fist fighting other white men outside a bar somewhere. We're combat ready. They're cool, then we're cool but like I said, we're combat ready. Seig Heil.
This is one of the better comparisons between Jeff Schoep and Bill White that I've seen. Schoep and his crew clearly have the organization logistics down pat; you probably saw how successful the Omaha rally was. And Bill White is an expert at dealing with the media; he knows how to push their buttons.

In observing Jeff Schoep on YouTube videos and reading his written communications, I see one common deficiency throughout; he's clearly not the "hail fellow well met" personality type. While that's not a sin, it tends to hinder his credibility. He needs to learn how to loosen up a bit and project a bit more empathy and familiarity. He would benefit by watching videos of Hal Turner in action. As of right now, I consider Hal Turner our premier spokesman in terms of style. I watched him on the CNN program, and he projected himself so naturally, as if he'd been doing it for years. Hal Turner is the gold standard of "speechifying" in the Cause today, even if his fund-raising tactics provoke a bit of skepticism.

In regards to "intellect", common sense does not require a PhD. I still see excessive antagonism between "brains" and "brawn" in the Cause today. The "brains" think the "brawn" are a bunch of knuckle-dragging savages, while the "brawn" considers the "brains" to be a bunch of wusses. We need BOTH brains and brawn working together to secure a long-term favorable outcome. This is how Adolf Hitler succeeded; he unified EVERYONE. When I look at pictures of the Nuremberg Rallies, I don't see individual bankers, accountants, truck-drivers and refuse collectors; I only see GERMANS. That's what it will take.

Old December 6th, 2007 #49
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Herring View Post
As for the guy who called me "another nutjob"- You have no idea of the depth of my committment to this struggle. I have marched in 4 major American cities this year and stood against our enemies. What have you done lately for the future of our children? Just curious.
Lets start here. Im 19, this is my first year of actually being in the movement. IN my 6-7 months ive probably done more than most keyboard commandos have ever done in there life's. Its all right here. http://illinoisnsnews.wordpress.com/39/ Ive had my name spread through the media, the anti racist thing and all. And unlike the nsm I havnt conducted one of the events ive put together behind police. All gorilla protest so im face to face with the enemy. Wait until summer of 08. Its gonna be a fun summer as long as I can keep a job. And yea you did go into a rage and you made yourself look like a nut! I wont deny your a committed guy, im sure you are. You just came off as a typical loony troll that has been here lately. Im sure it was Jim Ramm sent out that e-mail. Im guessing you guys are not liking the same attacks Schoep had Ramm doing against the ANSWP!!! Do ya???? I guess i cant say I feel any sympathy.

Last edited by Phil_88; December 6th, 2007 at 12:11 AM.

Old December 6th, 2007 #50
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
Lets start here. Im 19, this is my first year of actually being in the movement. IN my 6-7 months ive probably done more than most keyboard commandos have ever done in there life's. Its all right here. http://illinoisnsnews.wordpress.com/39/ Ive had my name spread through the media, the anti racist thing and all. And unlike the nsm I havnt conducted one of the events ive put together behind police. All gorilla protest so im face to face with the enemy. Wait until summer of 08. Its gonna be a fun summer as long as I can keep a job. And yea you did go into a rage and you made yourself look like a nut! I wont deny your a committed guy, im sure you are. You just came off as a typical loony troll that has been here lately. Im sure it was Jim Ramm sent out that e-mail. Im guessing you guys are not liking the same attacks Schoep had Ramm doing against the ANSWP!!! Do ya???? I guess i cant say I feel any sympathy.
The core of what Jim's mad about is his domain, "Nukeisrael.com". He says the NSM stole it while they say he gave it to them. Jim got mad at the web team about somethinge and decided to leave quietly. A dispute over the ownership of Jim's site came up and Jim flipped out. With that, Jim decided to give his video game out for free to hurt the NSM's sale of said his game. Then Jim did about 100 things to the NSM that I don't feel like listing. All the while, Jim made sincere apologies to everyone he'd attacked "on orders from the Commander." I like Jim and think he's basically an alright guy but I'd sooner believe the old one about Bill White driving Mike Blevins around in a mini-van while Blevins was looking for black prostitutes in Virginia before I would think that Jim didn't do the majority of what he did on his own free will. Jim deserves credit for being man enough to call everybody and apologize though. I'll certainly give him that. Jim seems to have an overdeveloped sense of vengance but he also seems to drop it quickly when given what he wants (normally not a whole lot).

Aside from the confrontation between Jim and I over Blevins, we've never had any problems. After he left the NSM, he called Blevins and said he was sorry over everything not only to Mike but to Mike's entire family. Nobody forced Jim to do that and he had nothing politically to gain from it. Just keep in mind that the man is an artist and a highly creative person. He doesn't think like everyone else and he's the polar opposite of someone like Mike, personality wise. He's got a mean streak and it apparently fuels his creative side more than anything else. Jim's another interesting person in all of this. Who knows what will come of all this. Jim says the site is his, the NSM says he turned it over to them. This stuff is better than "pro-wrestling."

Old December 6th, 2007 #51
Christopher Drake

For future reference, this is the order of things here in December of 2007:

NSM---hates ANSWP, probably hates the NSOA more right now. They are the tried and true dog on the block. They have been through more blow ups, both from the inside and out, than any other organization on the field. They've got staying power and will probably never cease to be an organization, no matter what mine they run over or what wall they run into. The NSM runs what is starting to be a huge record lable. I'm not sure how many bands they have signed on but its more than you can count on one hand. In addition to that, they carry a lot (a lot) of pro-white titles in their online record store. The upcoing DC protest will show everything about the NSM's future

ANSWP--can't stand the NSM and watches them like hawks. These guys are Bill White's boys and some are ex-NSM members. After the most recent split, I don't think they gained any members from it but gained a lot of allies. They're tactics are a lot more thought out than that of the other two NS groups. This is due to the fact that even though the ANSWP is a large organization, its also a very spread out organization. Crashing anti-white events seem to be their favorite form of street activism. Their magazine is slow to be recieved in the pro-white community but gets around. Its likely the slickest and most well done pro-white publication in the world at this time.

NSOA---they are the newest NS organization in America. The NSM hates these guys. They maintain a friendly relationship with the ANSWP but so far nothing has come of it in the way of supporting each other's activism. Where the ANSWP is large and spread out, the NSOA is small but concentraited in and around South Carolina. Some people discount Taylor Bowles' presidential bid as sillies, others join the NSOA because of it. Taylor uses his status as a presidential candidate as a spring board for a lot of grass-roots activism. Some people are put off by it, some are drawn to it. Its a mixed bag. The NSOA are certainly ahead of their numbers in terms of infrastructure. They own a huge meeting hall and pro-white shop in Lauren's SC, which they also contains a small museum. A suprising amount of the NSOA membership appears to be made up of townspeople from Laurens South Carolina, the group's home base. If their recruiting locally can be duplicated nationally, it won't be long before they catch up with the other two larger NS organizations in terms of numbers.

Hopefully the on-again-off-again fueds between these groups will cease for the most part. In some ways, it creates more solidarity than it destroys and so far, no one has gotten seriously hurt over it. What is good too is that before we had a NS organization in America, now we have an NS scene in America. Thanks to the efforts of many, (and some credit to the splits, in a weird way), NS is here to stay in the USA.

Old December 6th, 2007 #52
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Chris:

The NSM has been a non-entity for the past year and half.

While it can probably drag on a nominal existence indefinitely, it is not a serious white organization.

Quote:
For future reference, this is the order of things here in December of 2007:

NSM---hates ANSWP, probably hates the NSOA more right now. They are the tried and true dog on the block. They have been through more blow ups, both from the inside and out, than any other organization on the field. They've got staying power and will probably never cease to be an organization, no matter what mine they run over or what wall they run into. The NSM runs what is starting to be a huge record lable. I'm not sure how many bands they have signed on but its more than you can count on one hand. In addition to that, they carry a lot (a lot) of pro-white titles in their online record store. The upcoing DC protest will show everything about the NSM's future

ANSWP--can't stand the NSM and watches them like hawks. These guys are Bill White's boys and some are ex-NSM members. After the most recent split, I don't think they gained any members from it but gained a lot of allies. They're tactics are a lot more thought out than that of the other two NS groups. This is due to the fact that even though the ANSWP is a large organization, its also a very spread out organization. Crashing anti-white events seem to be their favorite form of street activism. Their magazine is slow to be recieved in the pro-white community but gets around. Its likely the slickest and most well done pro-white publication in the world at this time.

NSOA---they are the newest NS organization in America. The NSM hates these guys. They maintain a friendly relationship with the ANSWP but so far nothing has come of it in the way of supporting each other's activism. Where the ANSWP is large and spread out, the NSOA is small but concentraited in and around South Carolina. Some people discount Taylor Bowles' presidential bid as sillies, others join the NSOA because of it. Taylor uses his status as a presidential candidate as a spring board for a lot of grass-roots activism. Some people are put off by it, some are drawn to it. Its a mixed bag. The NSOA are certainly ahead of their numbers in terms of infrastructure. They own a huge meeting hall and pro-white shop in Lauren's SC, which they also contains a small museum. A suprising amount of the NSOA membership appears to be made up of townspeople from Laurens South Carolina, the group's home base. If their recruiting locally can be duplicated nationally, it won't be long before they catch up with the other two larger NS organizations in terms of numbers.

Hopefully the on-again-off-again fueds between these groups will cease for the most part. In some ways, it creates more solidarity than it destroys and so far, no one has gotten seriously hurt over it. What is good too is that before we had a NS organization in America, now we have an NS scene in America. Thanks to the efforts of many, (and some credit to the splits, in a weird way), NS is here to stay in the USA.

Old December 6th, 2007 #53
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
Chris:

The NSM has been a non-entity for the past year and half.

While it can probably drag on a nominal existence indefinitely, it is not a serious white organization.
They've had a handful of rallies and what not.

Old December 6th, 2007 #54
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
They've had a handful of rallies and what not.
That no one has paid attention to.

I remember the NSM in early 2006 and I see it now. Its dead.

Old December 6th, 2007 #55
Christopher Drake

I do have to admit that lots of people snoozed on the Jena 6 issue. The ANSWP certainly didn't. However, the NSM is still putting boots in the street and probably would even if they were just 10 guys and someone's girlfriend.

I also have to admit that the ANSWP does effectively go after what I call "Race-war criminals." There is a racial war that has been going on against whites since early last century. Someone who attacks their own people to please the jew or for whatever self-rightous reason, deserves to be called a race war criminal. The ANSWP goes after members of the press, lawyers and anti-white activists. That needed to be added in my summary.

The NSM doesn't do this but thats just not the kind of organization they are. I have a feeling the NSOA will be the same way. I'm not saying this is good or bad for them but its a nice point to Bill's organization, thats for sure. Until they got started, White Nationalists basically let the press and the anti-white crowd that they could pretty much get free shots on them any time they wanted. Around the time Bill and his people started turning their attention to rwc's instead of other white nationalists, it started getting bad for the anti-white crowd. More anti-white activists have been ran off the scene than ever and some of their top people have even been beaten on sight. Kudos!

Old December 6th, 2007 #56
William Herring

Default Rational thinking.

After long and serious thought on these issues, I would think it in the best interests of all pro-white groups currently squabbling if a permanent "cease fire" were called. Precisely as Mr. Drake said, there is now an actual national socialist "scene" here in America rather than just one or two groups.

I do not consider myself to be an overly vengeful person. I am actually very laid back. We all must really come to the realization that we are only hurting the cause of White Nationalism itself by this continued pettiness. Although I have been very pissed off and offended by the actions of some towards the NSM, I was not attacked personally.... I for one would be more than willing, were I in any position to do so, to sweep all the bullshit under the rug and start fresh in terms of relations with any and all pro-white groups. We may have individual disputes with this member of that organization, etc.... But as a group of people with the same basic goals and ideology, we could truly become a political force to be reckoned with.

"Competition" if you wish to call it that, is healthy and good. I can see the tremendous impact of the public seeing not just a few dozen or a hundred NS marching through their town, but literally hudreds and perhaps soon, well over a thousand. All the respective NS groups here in America don't necessarily have to be pals and hang out on the weekends, but we could establish a friendly, non-aggressive arms-length relationship and assist in the other's rallys and events where possible.

I am unquestionably loyal to Commander Schoep and to my comrades in the NSM, but even above that loyalty is my utter devotion to National Socialism. I am prepared to go to ANY length to preserve and protect our Volk and the immortal principles of NS. Anyone here wish to comment on or critique this idea? I am open to all views. 88!

Old December 9th, 2007 #57
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Herring View Post
After long and serious thought on these issues, I would think it in the best interests of all pro-white groups currently squabbling if a permanent "cease fire" were called. Precisely as Mr. Drake said, there is now an actual national socialist "scene" here in America rather than just one or two groups.

I do not consider myself to be an overly vengeful person. I am actually very laid back. We all must really come to the realization that we are only hurting the cause of White Nationalism itself by this continued pettiness. Although I have been very pissed off and offended by the actions of some towards the NSM, I was not attacked personally.... I for one would be more than willing, were I in any position to do so, to sweep all the bullshit under the rug and start fresh in terms of relations with any and all pro-white groups. We may have individual disputes with this member of that organization, etc.... But as a group of people with the same basic goals and ideology, we could truly become a political force to be reckoned with.

"Competition" if you wish to call it that, is healthy and good. I can see the tremendous impact of the public seeing not just a few dozen or a hundred NS marching through their town, but literally hudreds and perhaps soon, well over a thousand. All the respective NS groups here in America don't necessarily have to be pals and hang out on the weekends, but we could establish a friendly, non-aggressive arms-length relationship and assist in the other's rallys and events where possible.

I am unquestionably loyal to Commander Schoep and to my comrades in the NSM, but even above that loyalty is my utter devotion to National Socialism. I am prepared to go to ANY length to preserve and protect our Volk and the immortal principles of NS. Anyone here wish to comment on or critique this idea? I am open to all views. 88!
Its like this: there is a point where you stop attacking the individuals/organizations and you start attacking National Socialism itself, wheather you mean to or not. Bill White doesn't like Jeff Scheop? Fine. Don't sit them next to each other at dinner. Jeff doesn't like Nick and Taylor. Don't expect a Christmas card from him, boys. I'm fine with every NS organization here because at the core of each, there is the desire to further the tennants of National Socialism. Nobody is giving screwed up version of things. This isn't the tea-cups where half like jews and the other half doesn't, etc. We're NS and we'll ALL make sure we ALL stay that way. Over.

Thread