VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 18th, 2012 #1
John sholtes
Banned

Default Did Obama get an earjob?

Have you noticed that snce his election that his ears seem to have been reduced in size.

Has anyone but me noticed Obama's ears are less prominent today than when he ran for President?

It's called cartilage reduction surgery and I firmly believe that Obama was so embarrassed and insecure by his large ears that he resorted to ear reduction surgery in order to improve his image.

However, this will never be proven and I feel that any record of the procedure will end up hidden somewhere along his birth certificate and college records.

What do you think? Did Obama get his "ears pinned back" (the common term for cartilage removal behind the ears) or do you feel Obama would never be so prideful as to hide anything from the public?

http://www.google.com/search?q=did+O...8&sourceid=ie7

Last edited by John sholtes; July 18th, 2012 at 11:45 PM.

Old July 18th, 2012 #2
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow jobs for the democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post
Have you noticed that snce his election that his eas seem to have been reduced in size.
Clinton got a head job, so an intern in the Obongo Whitehouse could suffer an ear job.

Old July 20th, 2012 #3
MikeQuigley
Banned

I believe he was stretching his ears, lips, and nose to put in plates and bones or whatever, but has since abandoned these practices in an attempt to woo the sheeple.

Thread