Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 15th, 2010 #1
BreannaFand

Default Different kinds of intelligence as related to ethnicity

Just out of curiosity, what is your ethnic background and what are your intellectual strengths and weaknesses?

For example, I am mostly Irish and I am good at math as well as things involving organization and planning and tending to little details. Meanwhile I am bad at memorizing as well as at seeing the "big picture" of things.

There are many different kinds of intelligence and I am wondering how it relates to the different ethnicities of the Aryan race. Some people are bad at math yet good at other things. Actually I've met many white people who were horrible at math but had almost photographic memories.

Old June 16th, 2010 #2
Johnny James

I have a typically English sense of very strict and rigid detail, if you haven't noticed already in my descriptions, and my artwork.

But of course, race doesn't exist and we can't generalize or stereotype.

Old June 16th, 2010 #3
Mr. Bowmont

My family comes from North Italy and and Germany. I am best at Math and Engineering.

Im good at Science also, my weak point is Language Arts. I don't do so well in writing.

Old June 16th, 2010 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

I am Germanic and Irish (Anglo, Frisian, Scandinavian [Dane], Celtic), I tend to see the larger picture as it relates to things, and also like to think about the details, but not to the extent that Breanna can. I am not so great at math or engineering but tend to excel in literature, history, politics and philosophy.

When speaking to others in the movement I'm always the one who proclaims, "we will triumph", even when faced with disconcerting statistics or facts.

Old June 16th, 2010 #5
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
I am Germanic and Irish (Anglo, Frisian, Scandinavian [Dane], Celtic), I tend to see the larger picture as it relates to things, and also like to think about the details, but not to the extent that Breanna can. I am not so great at math or engineering but tend to excel in literature, history, politics and philosophy.

When speaking to others in the movement I'm always the one who proclaims, "we will triumph", even when faced with disconcerting statistics or facts.
A German not good at Engineering??????????????????????

Old June 16th, 2010 #6
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

There aren't too many Frisian engineers to speak of.

Old June 16th, 2010 #7
jackumup

I'm of Irish, english & german decent, I like to drink beer

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old June 17th, 2010 #8
John MacMillan

I'm English, Scotch and German. In school I was atrocious at all things math and did excellent in English and History. I was very average in science classes.

Also, I tend to be upbeat and optimistic. I don't know if that has anything to do with my ethnicity, but I thought I'd through that out there.

Old June 17th, 2010 #9
M. Kraus
Das Ende

German, English and Irish. I'm good at warring with myself.

Old June 17th, 2010 #10
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon S. View Post
I'm English, Scotch and German. In school I was atrocious at all things math and did excellent in English and History. I was very average in science classes.

Also, I tend to be upbeat and optimistic. I don't know if that has anything to do with my ethnicity, but I thought I'd through that out there.
Seems we share this in common, except I did once get a 90% in biology.

Old June 18th, 2010 #11
Chris Clafton

half english w/ a lil scottish; polish with some german

I'd say I am strong with English grammar but not literature. I am great at computing simple calculations, but if there is anything more advanced than algebra on the table, then I'll struggle. I was never good at science, but computer science on the other hand is something I am fond of. Oh, and I like to try and incorporate bell curves and statistics into everything.

Old June 18th, 2010 #12
Hilda
Barbarian

Members of one ethnicity should not all have the same strengths and weaknesses. People naturally can be divided into castes. The Jarls are rather different to the Thralls!

From what I have read of the Irish, and those my husband has had personal experience of including as girlfriends, I think anyone Germanic with Irish blood mixed in is lucky to escape undamaged. That is just an honest appraisal. But I have been astonished by how alike Breanna and I are in our ways of thinking so she might have escaped those negative effects and genuinely have no urge to become an alcoholic drunk, promiscuous or gamble, or cling to Catholicism. Indeed, she seems to to be able to prioritise objective logic before personal whim.

However I fear we may now fall out over this issue! But hopefully not.

How much are todays Germans alike in character to the ancient Germanics described by Tacitus? There you see the true German. Civilisation is dysgenic and domesticates people. And Catholicism tells the better men and women to be celibate for Christ while the dregs reproduce like rabbits (when it should be the other way around).

Demography is Destiny

Old June 18th, 2010 #13
BreannaFand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
Members of one ethnicity should not all have the same strengths and weaknesses. People naturally can be divided into castes. The Jarls are rather different to the Thralls!

From what I have read of the Irish, and those my husband has had personal experience of including as girlfriends, I think anyone Germanic with Irish blood mixed in is lucky to escape undamaged. That is just an honest appraisal. But I have been astonished by how alike Breanna and I are in our ways of thinking so she might have escaped those negative effects and genuinely have no urge to become an alcoholic drunk, promiscuous or gamble, or cling to Catholicism. Indeed, she seems to to be able to prioritise objective logic before personal whim.

However I fear we may now fall out over this issue! But hopefully not.

How much are todays Germans alike in character to the ancient Germanics described by Tacitus? There you see the true German. Civilisation is dysgenic and domesticates people. And Catholicism tells the better men and women to be celibate for Christ while the dregs reproduce like rabbits (when it should be the other way around).
I am three quarters Irish, with the remaining one quarter a mixture of German, English, and Lombard Italian. I love old Irish culture and I am proud of my ancestry. I am even learning the Irish language now to get back in touch with who I am. I don't drink at all, I can only sleep with a man if I intend to marry him, and I am not a Catholic. I enjoy gambling, but I still stay away from it. I have a love-hate relationship with the Irish, the same way I feel about whites in general. I love the Irish culture of old that I read about and I love the Irish fighting spirit, but the general hedonism of my people sickens me. Still, I don't think that any sane person can fail to love their own people. I love Irish people from the bottom of my heart despite the shortcomings.

What are your personal strengths and weaknesses?

I am interested to see if there is any connection between intellectual strengths and weaknesses among various white ethnic groups. I may try creating a survey and post it on one of those survey websites to get more responses. I think it would help in assessing racial character, because there are different kinds of intelligence.

Old June 18th, 2010 #14
Tbow002

Default Germanic

Germanic...I excelled at Mathematics and Science when I was young and was fascinated by Physics, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Chemistry etc. I did ok in Social Studies and History during my school years but didnt get really interested in it until after I graduated. Now I find it utterly fascinating although much of our history has been either omitted or altered to protect the "chosen ones"
I couldnt stand english class. It was just too damn boring at the time.

I was also an excellent athlete with great hand/eye coordination and excelled in sports.

Old June 18th, 2010 #15
ray bateson
baппed

I deleted my post, I couldn't take it anymore. All of this cookbook genetics, and people counting their quarters and eighths and bits of pocket lint, whatever, it's all so very very wrong...

American mutts have their race, but ethnicity here is long lost.

Old June 18th, 2010 #16
BreannaFand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
I deleted my post, I couldn't take it anymore. All of this cookbook genetics, and people counting their quarters and eighths and bits of pocket lint, whatever, it's all so very very wrong...

We certainly cannot change what our ancestors chose to do, but we North American whites are still white. So what are we supposed to do if we are not fully of one European ethnicity? In my view we should just try to breed with somebody who has superior physical and mental characteristics as well as noble personality traits that we would like to pass on to our children.

Old June 18th, 2010 #17
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreannaFand View Post
Just out of curiosity, what is your ethnic background and what are your intellectual strengths and weaknesses?

For example, I am mostly Irish and I am good at math as well as things involving organization and planning and tending to little details. Meanwhile I am bad at memorizing as well as at seeing the "big picture" of things.

There are many different kinds of intelligence and I am wondering how it relates to the different ethnicities of the Aryan race. Some people are bad at math yet good at other things. Actually I've met many white people who were horrible at math but had almost photographic memories.
I think you're confusing intelligence with talent and abilities.

Old June 18th, 2010 #18
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post

I didn't realize we ceased being white because we are of two different WHITE ethnicities.

On behalf of all the non-white people here, we're sorry.

Old June 18th, 2010 #19
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I was born on Tau Ceti-7. When I was about 1,100 years old my folks moved to Altair 4. I was so young, I barely remember the move.

I remember when we first visited Earth. If my dad had been paying more attention, we would not have crashed into that damn hill outside of Roswell, New mexico in 1947.

Had that not happened, I'd be back on Altair 4 flirting with some cute grey babe with big eyes, instead of wearing this stinking giant pink rubber human suit.

I'm no better than mediocre at anything but drinking beer. If it weren't for the craft beer you humans brew, your planet would be destroyed.

Mike

Old June 18th, 2010 #20
jackumup

notice most here are English, Irish and German Whats that say?

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Thread