VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 23rd, 2007 #581
faceless
Nazis hunter

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ghost View Post
with a jew because not only do you know it is all a lie, but you are compelled to protect it because of it's importance to your tribe.
thats bullshit.
I don't bother reading any books on ww2 because I know vast amount of eye witnesses who told me about the nazi monsters.

Old December 24th, 2007 #582
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Hello - Auschwitz, remains of crematoriums, plans, drawings, etc.
There were no execution gas chambers in the plans.

The crematoria do not prove Jews were gassed and cremated by the millions, and in fact hurt the holyhoax story because there are so few of them.

Quote:
OK - if you can tell me there is a way to reconstitute a body from ash, I'll buy your argument.

Still no technology to reconstitute a body from ash, especially when the ash is dumped in a river.
I do not argue that body can be reconstituted from ash, nor is this relevant.

Quote:
Numbers of Jews transported to Auschwitz is known and not disputed by Revisionists who have studied the records.
transported = died?

If the number is of Jews who died is so easy to figure out, or so well known, why was the Auschwitz memorial reduced from 4 million to 1.5 million Jews dead?

http://www.davidduke.com/general/the...ions_2982.html

Quote:
If I said the biggest ship every built by man (up to that time) was sunk by a block of ice, a known ocean hazard that should have been avoided, that an ocean liner would sail the seven seas without enough life boats to ensure the safety of its passengers, and that someone would deny an event witnesses by millions, would you find that incredible.
I find nothing in the Titanic story incredible, because the physical evidence (sunken ship) is there. And there is no part of the story which defies Physics or Math.

Quote:
Just the same, what part of the story defies physics or math? Specifics.
The cremation of bodies.

Some reports I have read state that the ovens used at Auschwitz could cremate a body in 4 hours, other say 1 hour.

The entire process is longer since ashes must be cleaned, freshly "gassed" Jews loaded, and possibly other prep time that has to do with operation of the oven.

Furthermore, according to the holyhoax story, many other people besides Jews were killed (homosexuals, Gypsies, etc.). Factoring them in would reduce the number of Jews killed, but I'll be nice and ignore that.

Let's go with the one hour cremation estimate:

http://www.cwporter.com/faq.htm

Quote:
93) How long does it take to cremate a human body?

a) It varies with the equipment used, but the cremation time for the equipment installed at Birkenau appears to have required an incineration time of about an hour per body. The entire cremation cycle took longer and each oven, or retort, could reduce three or four bodies per day under normal operating circumstances. Birkenau had a total of 46 ovens so the capacity would have been 184 bodies per day if all of the facilities were operating at once.
This, however, was not the case. Crematories IV and V had 8 ovens each and operated for only a few months before they broke down and were mothballed in 1943. The other two at Birkenau, numbered II and III, contained a total of 30 retorts which would have put the normal daily capacity at 90 to 120 bodies per day which is the rate indicted for the camp by the death registries.
In 1942, when the crematory facilities for Birkenau were planned by the SS, it was also planned that the camp be greatly expanded and the inmate population increased to two hundred thousand. The camp population never reached that number and the typhus epidemic was partially brought under control, so the two smaller facilities were not repaired and put back into operation since they were not needed.
SR) Mattogno, Butz; Iserson; Pressc
Auschwitz opened in Spring of 1942. It was liberated January 1945. So a little less than 3 years. But again I will be nice and assume 3 years. This will reasonably offset the "few months" Crematoria IV and V were used (as stated in quotation above).

I will also assume that the camp cremated Jews every day of the year:

365 (days) * 3 (years) = 1095 days.
1095 (days) * 120 (bodies cremated per day) = 131,400 cremated Jews.

But to support the inflated Jewish numbers:

Reduced version:
1095 (days) * X (bodies cremated per day) = 1.5 million cremated Jews.
X = 1,370 bodies cremated per day. Absurd.

Original version:
1095 (days) * X (bodies cremated per day) = 4 million cremated Jews.
X = 3,653 bodies cremated per day. Absurd AND INSULTING.

Quote:
Sure there are.
No, there aren't.

Quote:
If a murderer does not accurately keep records of his murder victims, does that free him of the charges?
No, and I never argued this.

Quote:
I invite you to support this claim. Here, on this thread.
Done.

I'm also done "debating" with you, flea. I have wasted enough of my time.

Old December 24th, 2007 #583
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post

I'm also done "debating" with you, flea. I have wasted enough of my time.
Then I will just leave you with this.

Crematorium I 6
Crematorium II 15
Crematorium III 15
Crematorium IV 8
Crematorium V 8
52 Muffles (cremation chambers)

1,100,000 cremations / 1095 days / approx 1,000 per day

52 * 20hrs day = 1,000 per day

Cremation on average one body per hour per muffle for 20 hours each day is your capacity.

It should also be noted, that at times when the body count could not keep up with the death rate, open air cremations were used.

Not all bodies were adults, therefore cremations could be done faster. Factor in more than one body being cremated at a time.

http://www.holocaustdenialontrial.or...on1//body/1030

What is the cremation process in the civilian world?

In a civilian crematorium, based on laws and out of respect for the dead and their families, each body must be cremated individually so the ashes can be collected and returned to the family.
The civilian crematorium oven is heated up and cooled down for each cremation and is cleaned out after each use. The body is usually burned together with a coffin or some kind of container, which lengthens the time required to complete the process. On the average it takes between one and two hours for each cremation depending on the oven and the remains being cremated.

The cremation process in Auschwitz-Birkenau

In Auschwitz the authorities were not burdened by respect for the dead or any need to consider civilian rules or laws regarding cremation.
Multiple bodies were cremated together. The muffles (the actual openings in the oven; there were 52 in total in Auschwitz) were filled with as many bodies as could be fit into them.
The men who worked in the Sonderkommandos quickly learned how to combine the bodies of fat people, skeletal 'Muselmänner' and children to achieve maximum results (that is, more bodies could be burned in less time).
Once the first bodies started to burn they just kept putting more bodies in to keep the fires hot. The result was continuous operation at very high efficiency in which very little fuel was needed to keep the process going for hours or days.

http://www.nfda.org/page.php?pID=160#long
How long does it take to cremate a body?
Cremating at the optimum temperature (1400-1800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Several more hours may be required before the cremated remains are available to the family.

[Back to Top]

Are cremations done individually?
Yes. State law generally provides that only one body may be cremated at a time. However, in some states, the remains of family members may be cremated together with the consent of the next-of-kin.

Is the body exposed to an open flame during the cremation process?
Yes, the body is exposed to direct heat and flame. Cremation is performed by placing the deceased in a casket or other container and then placing the casket or container into a cremation chamber or retort, where they are subjected to intense heat and flame.

Is a casket required?
No. For sanitary reasons, ease of placement and dignity, many crematories require that the deceased be cremated in a combustible, leak proof, rigid, covered container. This does not need to be a casket as such. What is required is an enclosed, rigid, container made of wood or other combustible material to allow for the dignified handling of human remains. The type of casket or container selected is really a personal decision. Caskets and containers are available in a wide variety of materials ranging from simple cardboard containers to beautifully handcrafted oak, maple or mahogany caskets.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Last edited by Slamin2; December 24th, 2007 at 10:06 AM.

Old December 24th, 2007 #584
the ghost

How does that prove the exisitance of gas chambers?
All it does is prove that this crowded camp had a problem with people dying of typhus.
Where is the evidence of people being gassed?
All the bodys that had been examined by the allied forensic investigators died because of disease, starvation and natural causes.
There was never any mention of gas chambers until the zionists put together the story when they realised that they could back it up with all the empty Zyklon B canisters.
To bad they couldn't build any feasable looking gas chambers, the allies had already taken too many aerial photo's of the camps.
That's why they were stuck with the ridiculous looking fake gas chamber they made out of the air raid shelter.

Old December 24th, 2007 #585
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
...spouts long list of nonsense and jew lies "proving" the holocost....
Hey jew, you are probably right. The goyim are a bunch of jew hating bastards and might start tossing your chosen asses in gas ovens at any time. Seems to me the only prudent course of action is to leave our countries as soon as possible. Otherwise you just never know when we will start on you. You just know ITZ COMING!

Old December 24th, 2007 #586
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
There was never any mention of gas chambers until the zionists put together the story when they realised that they could back it up with all the empty Zyklon B canisters.
To bad they couldn't build any feasable looking gas chambers, the allies had already taken too many aerial photo's of the camps.
That's why they were stuck with the ridiculous looking fake gas chamber they made out of the air raid shelter.
This is not true, the reports of gas chambers first came from the Polish underground, which was NOT a zionist organization by any stretch of the imagination.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 24th, 2007 #587
Cernunnos

Quote:
This is not true, the reports of gas chambers first came from the Polish underground, which was NOT a zionist organization by any stretch of the imagination.
I smell moral hazard: they had every incentive to exaggerate the numbers.

Old December 24th, 2007 #588
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Losonov View Post
I smell moral hazard: they had every incentive to exaggerate the numbers.
The numbers quoted today did not come from the underground.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 24th, 2007 #589
Cernunnos

I see; was not sure if those were in fact the numbers...

Either way, as I do not know much about this, I shall not comment further.

Old December 24th, 2007 #590
Pastor Visser
Banned

You guys are still bickering?

I must've missed it - where's the proof of "gassed jews?"

Old December 25th, 2007 #591
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceless View Post
thats bullshit.
I don't bother reading any books on ww2 because I know vast amount of eye witnesses who told me about the nazi monsters.
Cool! Did they tell you about the big steel grate the evil Nazis made the kikes stand on while they lowered it into the water and passed an electrical current through the water electrocuting them, and then they would drain the water and then pass another current through the grate until the chosen ones were incinerated? Or how about the pedal operated skull bashing machine used to knock out the brains of entire scads of holy jews? Or the geysers of blood that erupted for months after the vicious Nazis slaughtered millions of innocent yids for absolutely no good reason except they were jealous cause the zhido were all such good piano players and lights unto the nations? What about the different colors of smoke as the different nationalities of parasites were sent up the chimneys? Blue smoke for Hungarian kikes, red for Russian kikes, pink for faggot kikes, shit brown for your garden variety of kike?

Oy vey.

Old December 25th, 2007 #592
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Cool! Did they tell you about the big steel grate the evil Nazis made the kikes stand on while they lowered it into the water and passed an electrical current through the water electrocuting them, and then they would drain the water and then pass another current through the grate until the chosen ones were incinerated? Or how about the pedal operated skull bashing machine used to knock out the brains of entire scads of holy jews? Or the geysers of blood that erupted for months after the vicious Nazis slaughtered millions of innocent yids for absolutely no good reason except they were jealous cause the zhido were all such good piano players and lights unto the nations? What about the different colors of smoke as the different nationalities of parasites were sent up the chimneys? Blue smoke for Hungarian kikes, red for Russian kikes, pink for faggot kikes, shit brown for your garden variety of kike?

Oy vey.

Merry Christmas !!

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 26th, 2007 #593
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Merry Christmas !!
Danke, jew. That's it? Such sarcasm. When are you going to write something intelligent?

I am still waiting.

Happy New Year.

Old December 26th, 2007 #594
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
Danke, jew. That's it? Such sarcasm. When are you going to write something intelligent?

I am still waiting.

Happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you as well Goddess - any New Years resolutions? Going to find a brain to go with your strawmen?

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 27th, 2007 #595
Vadler

Default Happy Jew Year 2008

Here's a worldwide New Year resolution. Ariel Sharon 1928-2008
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ariel sharon 7.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	4667  

Old December 27th, 2007 #596
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
You didn't miss them, you ignore them or call them unintelligent if they conflict with the holohoax fable.
What you are doing is typical jew debating.
You ignore strong points in a debate and wait for someone to make a mistake.
When they do, you pounce on them with the correct information and declare yourself the winner of the debate complete with the expected arrogant posturing such as saying, "How does it feel to rub your face in shit?"
It's pointless to debate the holohoax with a jew because not only do you know it is all a lie, but you are compelled to protect it because of it's importance to your tribe.
The only people worthwhile of participating in a debate with holocaust revisionists are misguided non jews who need to know the truth.
Well said, the last part especially.

Old December 27th, 2007 #597
faceless
Nazis hunter

Quote:
Happy New Year to you as well Goddess - any New Years resolutions? Going to find a brain to go with your strawmen?

LOL Whity!

Old December 27th, 2007 #598
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Where is your proof of the one gassed jew?

Do not wish me or mine a Happy New Year. For this is an Aryan celebration; not for juden.

Your calendar year is completely different than ours.

Old December 27th, 2007 #599
Cernunnos

Quote:
Nice one. Why don't ya munch on this:

Old December 27th, 2007 #600
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
Where is your proof of the one gassed jew?

Do not wish me or mine a Happy New Year. For this is an Aryan celebration; not for juden.

Your calendar year is completely different than ours.
I actually do not have Christmas until January 7th, however, New Years, as not a religious celebration, is still observed by even the most strict Orthodox followers - in case this does not add up to you, I'm Russian Orthodox.

Where is your proof that a million Jews did not die at Auschwitz, show us the relocation camps Goddess?

-----------

Define idiot

Thread