Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 10th, 2007 #21
Cate

He must have been on jemkin.

Old December 10th, 2007 #22
Flame Baiter
Banned

I've heard niggers say that Whites have thinner skulls, and that's why they don't make good boxers. But that was in the days of Tyson. Now the scummy jew-press is very quiet about Klitschko, a guy that could beat-down any nigger on the planet. But hey, there probably is a scientific answer as to whether niggers have thicker skulls.

Anyway, here's a vid of a guy that needed medical care, and had money for it, though his money was out of his reach because a lawyer had control of it in a trust. What was a guy to do if his lawyer didn't allow him access to his own money? This lawyer took a couple of bullets and walked away.

I think every jew-lawyer across the Kwa should be forced to hang a high-res freeze-frame of this video in his office. "This could happen to you" should be the caption. Then maybe they'd think twice before running scams against Whites under the protection of "law".

Old December 10th, 2007 #23
COULDB5150
Banned

Old December 11th, 2007 #24
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDB5150 View Post
I don't understand this picture?

What is it?

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old December 11th, 2007 #26
melcur
Banned

The last one shows what I never thought possible, a well behaved niglet

Old December 11th, 2007 #27
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Originally Posted by NS Cat View Post
I don't understand this picture?

What is it?
I had to really stare at it, but i believe its a mouse in a wheel.

Old December 11th, 2007 #28
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen View Post
I had to really stare at it, but i believe its a mouse in a wheel.
Oh now I see it! Thanks for the help!

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old December 11th, 2007 #29
Bill
Banned

A .22 short is the *least powerfull round of all. I was once driving down Hamilton St. in Highland Park Mi., (city inside Detroit) & the car I was driving was hit by a bullet. It did not pierce the metal of the door (passenger side).

I looked when I got home (you don't stop around there) it was a .22 indentation for sure.
~

A .22 LR would have for sure gone into that coconut head though...

*correct me if I'm wrong but I am sure this is accurate.

Old December 11th, 2007 #30
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
A .22 short is the *least powerfull round of all. I was once driving down Hamilton St. in Highland Park Mi., (city inside Detroit) & the car I was driving was hit by a bullet. It did not pierce the metal of the door (passenger side).

I looked when I got home (you don't stop around there) it was a .22 indentation for sure.
~

They sell 22 shorts that don’t even have powder they function on the rimfire (not even the power of a centerfire) primer. Most 22 shorts are not as powerful as a 1,200 fp pellet rifle.

A 22lr will kill a hog or cow with one shot to the head. I have seen hundreds of animals shot with the 22lr and they just drop dead. I have seen several deer shot with high-powered rifles of all calibers that didn’t die also. It is where you place the round that counts.

Old December 11th, 2007 #31
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post

~

You'd be surprised, I'd say 9 out of 10 9mm rounds shot from 25 feet away wouldn't pierce the average car door, i.e. in from the outside and into the passenger compartment. Hollowpoints slow all rounds down once they've hit something - most hollow points won't penetrate a car door, but they'll fuck up a nigger if you hit him in the chest.

The .45 round won't knock over a person standing on one leg if they're shot wearing a bullet proof vest for less than 10 inches away. Ballistics are funny, definitely don't follow "Hollywood" rules of physics.

Old December 11th, 2007 #32
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
They sell 22 shorts that don’t even have powder they function on the rimfire (not even the power of a centerfire) primer. Most 22 shorts are not as powerful as a 1,200 fp pellet rifle.

A 22lr will kill a hog or cow with one shot to the head. I have seen hundreds of animals shot with the 22lr and they just drop dead. I have seen several deer shot with high-powered rifles of all calibers that didn’t die also. It is where you place the round that counts.
Yes, they tend to be weak, but one can buy subsonic .22 rounds that will definitely kill someone and aren't much louder than a pellet fired from a pellet gun. You can lighten an upper receiver which will enable most automatic .22's to cycle them efficiently. I recommend the Pietro Barreta .22 for this purpose. You can literally walk up to someone and leave 6 rounds inside them and witnesses 10 yards away won't be aware that any shots were fired. I think the sub sonics travel at < 960 fps.

Last edited by melcur; December 11th, 2007 at 02:03 AM.

Old December 11th, 2007 #33
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Yes, they tend to be weak, but one can buy subsonic .22 rounds that will definitely kill someone and aren't much louder than a pellet fired from a pellet gun. You can lighten an upper receiver which will enable most automatic .22's to cycle them efficiently. I recommend the Pietro Barreta .22 for this purpose. You can literally walk up to someone and leave 6 rounds inside them and witnesses 10 yards away won't be aware that any shots were fired. I think the sub sonics travel at < 960 fps.
I love subsonics. They are surprisingly accurate also. There is a wide variety of subsonic 22lr ammo. I fire 22lr subsonics though a 22 marlin and it has never given me anything but flawless function. They are surprisingly accurate as well. I can cut the same hole at 20 yards with a rifle. Of course if you are shooting a 22 subsonic a person isn’t hoping to make a 1,000-yard shot.

I have seen people shoot subsonics through a pistol with a suppressor (it was legal, you see everything at Knob Creek Kentucky), and you could hear where the round hit but not the firing of the gun at a distance of 10 feet. When I was close enough to hear it the round sounded like someone trying to hold a sneeze and the bullet cracked when it hit the target.

At gunsite they teach the use of suppressed weapons for home defense. In my opinion suppressed weapons being illegal is the dumbest gun law on the books. In the desert many people have legal suppressed weapons for shooting varmints and the like so they don’t disturb the neighbors. If they were legal a person could buy one for $25-40 each instead of $400-800 + $200 tax stamp. Leave it to ZOG to make something that should cost $4.00 or free to cost American taxpayers up to $1,000.

Old December 11th, 2007 #34
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Reading some of these forums make me favor gun control

Most all subsonic .22 ammo is long rifle hollow point, which is a little lighter regular .22 long rifle, both of which features, not to mention that it starts out with less energy due to low velocity, reduce its penetrating power. Its like carrying a legally short knife that prevents a thrust attack reaching vital organs frequently attacked, e.g., lung, kidney.

When contemplating subsonic ammo, don't forget that most people are indoors when you are outside shooting: Have someone fire one outside when you're inside with the windows closed and you'll see that it is relatively silent. It's great for popping squirrels and other rodents but don't count on it in a pinch. I'm not saying that you can't kill someone with it or at least ruin their day but about all that is more worthless in combat is .25 auto.

Frankly, I don't like firearms and ammunition being readily available to everyone. If you stand around a gun shop in Albuquerque or Los Angeles and watch what buys handguns and ammuntion, for example, it ought to give you chills. I know, "Let's not confuse, say, the immigration problem with the 2nd Amendment." To that I say, I'm not talking about race, I'm talking about just plain stupid people buying guns and ammunition.

A few days ago, I was in WalMart looking for a pattern to use to sew a raincoat from an old slicker for my dog. I walked through sporting goods and checked the current prices of .338 Win Mag ammo, as such lead & brass perform better than gold and silver and have intrinsic value. I noticed that WalMart now carries subsonic .22 ammo. And that worries me. The only thing that would worry me more spending time in urban environments as I must, from time to time, would be the ready availability of silencers. Think drive-by shootings are a problem now: Consider what it would be like with suppressed weapons. If you want one, make or get one but don't, for God's sake, encourage others to advocate for them because freedom requires mature, responsible people in charge, as government, parents, what have you, and we haven't had that in America for a long time.

"Gun Control: Putting them all in the '10' ring (or the head) at seven yards, every time, (your choice)."

Old December 11th, 2007 #35
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
The .45 is also subsonic and you won't have to use 6 cartridges.

Old December 11th, 2007 #36
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Most all subsonic .22 ammo is long rifle hollow point, which is a little lighter regular .22 long rifle, both of which features, not to mention that it starts out with less energy due to low velocity, reduce its penetrating power. Its like carrying a legally short knife that prevents a thrust attack reaching vital organs frequently attacked, e.g., lung, kidney.

When contemplating subsonic ammo, don't forget that most people are indoors when you are outside shooting: Have someone fire one outside when you're inside with the windows closed and you'll see that it is relatively silent. It's great for popping squirrels and other rodents but don't count on it in a pinch. I'm not saying that you can't kill someone with it or at least ruin their day but about all that is more worthless in combat is .25 auto.

Frankly, I don't like firearms and ammunition being readily available to everyone. If you stand around a gun shop in Albuquerque or Los Angeles and watch what buys handguns and ammuntion, for example, it ought to give you chills. I know, "Let's not confuse, say, the immigration problem with the 2nd Amendment." To that I say, I'm not talking about race, I'm talking about just plain stupid people buying guns and ammunition.

A few days ago, I was in WalMart looking for a pattern to use to sew a raincoat from an old slicker for my dog. I walked through sporting goods and checked the current prices of .338 Win Mag ammo, as such lead & brass perform better than gold and silver and have intrinsic value. I noticed that WalMart now carries subsonic .22 ammo. And that worries me. The only thing that would worry me more spending time in urban environments as I must, from time to time, would be the ready availability of silencers. Think drive-by shootings are a problem now: Consider what it would be like with suppressed weapons. If you want one, make or get one but don't, for God's sake, encourage others to advocate for them because freedom requires mature, responsible people in charge, as government, parents, what have you, and we haven't had that in America for a long time.

"Gun Control: Putting them all in the '10' ring (or the head) at seven yards, every time, (your choice)."

I don't think it's a good combat round/weapon, I was thinking more alonng the lines of quiet assasination

Old December 11th, 2007 #37
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
I'm not saying that you can't kill someone with it or at least ruin their day but about all that is more worthless in combat is .25 auto.
In combat they would not be good but in self-defense escape and survive they are positively better than nothing.

Quote:
I noticed that WalMart now carries subsonic .22 ammo. And that worries me. The only thing that would worry me more spending time in urban environments as I must, from time to time, would be the ready availability of silencers. Think drive-by shootings are a problem now: Consider what it would be like with suppressed weapons.
I am not advocating assassinations, but I think there is a place for subsonic ammo. Living on a farm with a quarter ton of corn and grain on hand at anytime sooner or later a farmer will have to fend off rats. There are 4 options. Poison, traps, loud guns or shooting subsonic rounds. I favor the last the only thing better is if one could readily purchase a suppressor. This way a person could get the varmints when they come out at night without waking up half the county. The loss in velocity wouldn’t harm the accuracy since you would only be a few yards away from the target. This would also make the gun much safer if by some chance the round stuck a rock or something else hard.

Subsonic is also great when target practicing in the back yard. There are many legal uses for the ammunition. I wouldn’t want to trust my life to a subsonic 22lr, however I would slay varmints of all sorts that invade my grain bins and barns.

About darkies using suppressors and subsonic ammunition. They are to stupid for something that detailed. Darkies can’t shoot regardless of all the black snipers in Hollywood movies. A suppressed gun wouldn’t last the darkie because they require extra special care and attention. A darkie could injure himself by shooting high powered ammo through a suppressed gun.

The upside is since darkies can’t shoot those stray rounds that go everywhere wouldn’t have near the velocity as they would shooting full powered unsuppressed weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
The .45 is also subsonic and you won't have to use 6 cartridges.
Just because it fires subsonic doesn’t mean it is quite. There is a great variety of calibers and types of subsonic ammo. One doesn’t have to be limited to the 45 if he or she wants subsonic.

Old December 11th, 2007 #38
NS Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
In combat they would not be good but in self-defense escape and survive they are positively better than nothing.

I am not advocating assassinations, but I think there is a place for subsonic ammo. Living on a farm with a quarter ton of corn and grain on hand at anytime sooner or later a farmer will have to fend off rats. There are 4 options. Poison, traps, loud guns or shooting subsonic rounds. I favor the last the only thing better is if one could readily purchase a suppressor. This way a person could get the varmints when they come out at night without waking up half the county. The loss in velocity wouldn’t harm the accuracy since you would only be a few yards away from the target. This would also make the gun much safer if by some chance the round stuck a rock or something else hard.

Subsonic is also great when target practicing in the back yard. There are many legal uses for the ammunition. I wouldn’t want to trust my life to a subsonic 22lr, however I would slay varmints of all sorts that invade my grain bins and barns.

About darkies using suppressors and subsonic ammunition. They are to stupid for something that detailed. Darkies can’t shoot regardless of all the black snipers in Hollywood movies. A suppressed gun wouldn’t last the darkie because they require extra special care and attention. A darkie could injure himself by shooting high powered ammo through a suppressed gun.

The upside is since darkies can’t shoot those stray rounds that go everywhere wouldn’t have near the velocity as they would shooting full powered unsuppressed weapons.

Just because it fires subsonic doesn’t mean it is quite. There is a great variety of calibers and types of subsonic ammo. One doesn’t have to be limited to the 45 if he or she wants subsonic.
Isn't it hard to shoot little rats scurrying about?

Also, how much less killingful are subsonic bullets and silencers?

For example lets say I was using 9mm in a handgun and I shot a super-nig which required ten shots to be killed.

If I used subsonic bullets how many more bullets would I need to kill the super-nig?

If I used a silencer on the handgun and normal bullets how many bullets would be required to put down the ape?

If I used both a silencer and subsonic cartridges how many more shots would it take to take out the coon?

Jews from their lips

Tolerance=White Death

Old December 11th, 2007 #39
John A.

.22 shorts would be very effective for assasination. As a kid I ate a lot of venison, and much of it was taken with .22 shorts. I don't imagine assasinating a human would be much harder than a whitetail.

Old December 12th, 2007 #40
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A. View Post
.22 shorts would be very effective for assasination. As a kid I ate a lot of venison, and much of it was taken with .22 shorts. I don't imagine assasinating a human would be much harder than a whitetail.
Probably much easier I suspect - certainly easier to sneak up on and hit.

If I'm not mistaken the .22 round kills more Kwans every year than any otjher round. Of course this has to do with the fact that it's the most common round available, but nonetheless, it's obviously lethal.

Thread