VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 7th, 2012 #161
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile My Greek Correspondent on the Election

This Greek liked a hate page on one of my websites and translated it for his countrymen. I just sent another letter to him trying to reestablish contact. His contact information has been redacted.

Quote:
Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:50 AM
Subject: Σχετ: xxxx Finds a Greek Publisher
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

Liberals have destroyed north Europe! North-Europeans are silly! In south Europe we have the same problems because the borders with Asia and Africa, but we try to resist. I think that south Europe destroyed, so I hope to show to the rest of Europe what will happen if they don't wake up! But media don't tell the truth to them. This is the reason that EU sends money to us: They want to keep our mouth close.

How about you and xxxx? Are your lives normal now or not? I hope the best for you.

Now, about our chat, I don't have internet connection at home. I use my job's connection. So, It's a little bit difficult to convesate. But we will keep in touch via e-mails for now and maybe in future we will find another way.

xxxxx

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 7th, 2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo

Old June 7th, 2012 #162
Craig Cobb
Banned

Pauly in 158

Quote:
I will argue that they are bringing manners to the political left instead of violence. G-d was on the side of the Golden Dawn here. They also did a good job of spin control on the incident.
The usage of 'G-d' or 'G_d' to mock the haredim prentension that 'his' name should always be respected by not fully representing it is outdated on two counts:
1. It had meaning around 2001-2005 (the latest) on the net. Everyone has caught on and it is hackneyed now Donald.
2. There is no such thing or being as god; therefore, oblique mysterious references to it tend to imbue/reinforce the superstitious and ignorant with more nonsense. This you of course already know. That's why you use it. That's why I publically explain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
First, you need to edit your post to defeat the spam harvesting robots as I have done above. I had a Greek correspondent in the Golden Dawn a couple of weeks ago but he has disappeared. As of this post the website seems to be offline. I will post contact information as soon as it comes back up.
Not as concerned as you are with my privacy, but I'm aware that a space defeats mailbots thx Donald.

Old June 7th, 2012 #163
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Latest From Greece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Pauly in 158

The usage of 'G-d' or 'G_d' to mock the haredim prentension that 'his' name should always be respected by not fully representing it is outdated on two counts:
1. It had meaning around 2001-2005 (the latest) on the net. Everyone has caught on and it is hackneyed now Donald.
2. There is no such thing or being as god; therefore, oblique mysterious references to it tend to imbue/reinforce the superstitious and ignorant with more nonsense. This you of course already know. That's why you use it. That's why I publically explain it.

Not as concerned as you are with my privacy, but I'm aware that a space defeats mailbots thx Donald.
Here is a newsflash from my missing Greek correspondent. G-d bless those uppity Golden Dawn Party members.

Quote:
To: "Donald E. Pauly"
Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Σχετ: Missing Greek

Sorry but news in Greece are running. Golden Dawn found another domain and closed today after the attack of a member of Golden Dawn to 2 leftist politics in liveTV show. He prosecuted by the district attorney and wanted until now. This time, members of Golden Dawn are street fighting with lestists in Kpodistrian University in Athens.|

I think that will be the same in Thessaloniki. These for now. Sorry again for the delay of the answer.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 7th, 2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: typos

Old June 7th, 2012 #164
James Hawthorne

Quote:
This time, members of Golden Dawn are street fighting with lestists in Kpodistrian University in Athens.|
Hail the Golden Dawn fighters. You don't debate a communist, you smash them!

VNN Media

Old June 7th, 2012 #165
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile University of Athens Street Riots

Beware, this is a Voice of America website which is a followup to my Greek correspondent's letter. I am reminded of the Mexican illegal alien arrested on the Arizona border who said:"The world belongs to everybody.". It is time to depopulate the continent of Africa and for it to be settled by White Men.

Quote:
http://www.voanews.com/content/Greec...s/1178914.html

Greek Immigration Crisis Spreads to Universities

Henry Ridgwell
June 06, 2012

ATHENS - The Economic University of Athens is on the front line in the city’s immigration crisis. Immigrants and their student allies often clash with police and right-wing groups. A local resident supplied VOA with a video shot in early May showing a clash with police.

The police stopped VOA from filming their operations - but we did get inside the university gates. It is illegal for security forces to enter universities, so the immigrants seek refuge inside - and are welcomed by the students.

Student leader Yiannis thinks the immigrants are being made a scapegoat.
“Our parents were also immigrants. The immigrants who come here now do not do so by choice," he said. "They came from countries and regions where there are wars, where military regimes rule, and they have come here to create a better future for them and their families.”

The United Nations High Commission for Refugees expressed concerns over rising violence against immigrants. "We have daily incidents of groups of supposed angry citizens, but also of extremist far right groups, instigating and hunting migrants just because of the color of their skin or of their nationality. What can I say? This is totally unacceptable,” said Giorgos Tsarbopoulos, head of UNHCR Greece.

Many Greeks blame the migrants for rising crime rates and the nation's economic crisis. Another local resident gave VOA a video that he says shows immigrants attacking people near the university.

The far right Golden Dawn party polled seven percent in May’s election. Its manifesto includes laying mines along the Greek-Turkish border to prevent immigrants from crossing into Greece.

No migrants agreed to speak on camera. Some told VOA that the Greek government’s refusal to allow them to work - and EU rules that prohibit travel elsewhere in Europe - leave them unable to feed themselves. “These people should be free to travel to whichever country they want," insisted student activist Yiannis. "To go there and find work where they can. It is quite simple.”

The political turbulence in Greece means the future remains as uncertain as ever for the tens of thousands of immigrants caught in the eye of Europe’s debt storm.

Old June 7th, 2012 #166
James Hawthorne

Quote:
“Our parents were also immigrants. The immigrants who come here now do not do so by choice," he said. "They came from countries and regions where there are wars, where military regimes rule, and they have come here to create a better future for them and their families.”
We don't want you here - Europe is full up!

VNN Media

Old June 7th, 2012 #167
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

Pauly said 3 hours ago in post 160 of this thread.

Quote:
I had a Greek correspondent in the Golden Dawn a couple of weeks ago but he has disappeared. As of this post the website seems to be offline.
Funny, Donald Pauly, how you obsessively all day and night long post imaginations about prominent White Nationalists in excessively minute detail, but you are unable to reference Golden Dawn's website by simply checking the 'External Links' on the Wikipedia page about them. Their site has been back up for weeks now.

If you need it translated, google kindly appears a 'translate this page into English' offer as soon as you hit Golden Dawn.

Quote:
External links

(Greek) Official website of Hrisi Avgi
http://xryshaygh.com/
Gallery with Golden Dawn pictures
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(Greece)

Last edited by Craig Cobb; June 7th, 2012 at 01:39 PM.

Old June 7th, 2012 #168
James Hawthorne

From a "antifa" blog.

Quote:
Ilias Kasidiaris is currently hiding in the Golden Dawn HQ in Athens following assault on two female left-wing reporters — witnesses
Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ilias Kasidiaris, the Nazi who physically attacked two left-wing MPs on air in the morning of June 7th (see video below) is currently hiding in the HQ of his party, Golden Dawn. Witnesses saw him entering the building, cheered on by approximately 50 members of his criminal gang. Kasidiaris is believed to be trying to buy himself time and to allow the 24-h deadline for the so-called autoforo (where the perpetrator of a crime is arrested on the scene). The deadline for his immediate arrest would be at midnight tomorrow.

It is known that Kasidiaris is currently in the Golden Dawn HQ (source, greek) and the police are currently defying the attorney’s orders for his immediate arrest.

Perhaps unsurprisingly so. At the May 6th elections, one in two members of the police force voted for Golden Dawn.
Quote:
Anti-fascist and anti-nazi demonstrations taking place across Greece

Athens School of Economics: In response to recent attacks on migrants by members of the nazi party Golden Dawn in open collaboration with police, students of the Athens School of Economics (ASOEE) and anarchists called for an anti-fascist demonstration on May 29th, in Athens. The demonstration was attended by approximately 1,000.
http://blog.occupiedlondon.org

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; June 7th, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

Old June 7th, 2012 #169
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Smartass

Quote:
Pauly said 3 hours ago in post 160 of this thread.

Funny, Donald Pauly, how you obsessively all day and night long post imaginations about prominent White Nationalists in excessively minute detail, but you are unable to reference Golden Dawn's website by simply checking the 'External Links' on the Wikipedia page about them. Their site has been back up for weeks now.

If you need it translated, google kindly appears a 'translate this page into English' offer as soon as you hit Golden Dawn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Dawn_(Greece)

It was dead when I tried it, when my Greek correspondent tried it, when I tried it just now and it finally came back up when I tried it again. They seem to have a web form for contact at http://www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/epikoinonia for the poster who wanted contact. This website is likely under Denial of Service attack from Jews.

Old June 7th, 2012 #170
Craig Cobb
Banned

That's why you were offline VNNF just now?

Old June 7th, 2012 #171
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Pauly in 158

The usage of 'G-d' or 'G_d' to mock the haredim pretension that 'his' name should always be respected by not fully representing it is outdated on two counts:
2. There is no such thing or being as god; therefore, oblique mysterious references to it tend to imbue/reinforce the superstitious and ignorant with more nonsense. This you of course already know. That's why you use it. That's why I publicly explain it.
Quoted for truth.

Pauli is immune to facts and logic, and goes right on making the same error in the same thread.

Quote:
G-d bless those uppity Golden Dawn Party members.

And, to Pauli: The SPLC uses the label "hate group" as a label for WN'ist groups, not genuine WN'ists. So, if you are sincere as a WN'ist (which is highly questionable), you shouldn't use the enemy's terminology to describe yourself.

Old June 7th, 2012 #172
James Hawthorne

From Athens News, the Greek English Language newspaper...

Quote:
Golden Dawn launch media embargo through statement

Golden Dawn have reacted to the heavy criticism they have received, after their spokesman Ilias Kasidiaris attacked Liana Kaneli and Rena Dourou, of KKE and Syriza respectively, during a live political panel on Ant1 TV on Thursday.

In a staement released earlier, Golden Dawn have announced their embargo on all media outlets, effective immediately, accusing them that they have waged a war of propaganda against their party, since the beginning.

That statement in full:

“Over the years, reporters from all television stations, along with representatives from the established political system, have slandered Golden Dawn. So there is little to surprise us as to the way they handled the unfortunate incident during the Papadakis show. But before we comment on that, we would like to announce to the Greek people that we are from now on turning our back on all media outlets, before the turn their backs on us. We don’t need them. We have half a million Greeks on our side, who mean much more to us than the mouthpieces of a sinful establishment, who are just as much to blame for the bankruptcy and current state of our people as those that they represent!

Golden Dawn now launches an embargo on all television stations and newspapers, in order to better illustrate the dirty game they are playing against us. A common characteristic of all interviews of Golden Dawn members, is the fact that most reporters were hostile towards them, attempting to promote their propaganda against our party and not do their job, which is to inform the Greek people.

So we urge them to continue doing what they have, which is to talk and slander us, without offering us the chance to answer, because they will get their answer when the Greek people vote on June 17.

Concerning the incident on the Papadakis show on Ant1 TV, we want to diligently want to point out, what all the channels are hiding. Liana Kaneli was the first to get up and physically attack our party spokesman Ilias Kasidiaris, hitting him with a pack of papers. This much is clear in the video. No one saw this however, not even the justice system which has issued a warrant of arrest for our party member. And of course no one heard Kaneli swearing and shouting “fascists”. Is no there no legal procedure, no arrest warrant for any of that?

Golden Dawn will continue their struggle for a strong nationalist front that will stand against everyone and of course against the Marx orphans, who rule over the television channels and play their own game of filthy propaganda. If you want us to condemn our fellow member for a truly unfortunate incident, then you should first condemn the verbal and physical attack of Ms Kaneli, otherwise you are nothing but sad hypocrites, hired to do a dirty job. Your wage was well earned! On June 17, the people will talk and they will judge you”.

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/8/56135

VNN Media

Old June 7th, 2012 #173
James Hawthorne

A Kike from the Judenpresse got a good beating ...

Quote:
Israeli journalist beaten by masked mob

An Israeli journalist has told the Athens News about his ordeal at the hands of a group masked youths who attacked and beat him with sticks near Patision Ave on Tuesday.

Gil Shefler, a reporter with the Jerusalem Post who was in Greece on assignment, went to the area at around 8pm to take a photograph of the National Archaeological Museum.

On his way, he noticed dozens of migrants being chased on an adjacent road to Patision Ave by about twenty masked men bearing sticks and batons.

When the mob began beating the migrants, Shefler said he "instinctively I took out my camera."

"I snapped a photo and one guy came up and told me 'Listen, don't take a photo. They'll beat the hell out of you.

"Seconds later, I was being chased by five of these people. They caught me and beat me with sticks for around five minutes, I reckon."

He said the beating stopped when his assailants – who appeared to be in their late teens or early 20s – appeared to have a discussion over his bloodied body on whether it was right to have attacked him.

"While they were chasing me, I told them that I was from Israel and to leave me alone," he recalled.

"I don't know if that helped."

Shefler, who suffered a gash to the head in the attack, said the mob – who were wearing motorbike helmets, masks or scarfs – went about its business without a care in the world.

"They weren't worried about anything. And for good reason, as the police did not show up until about 20 minutes later," he said.

He said an ambulance arrived on the scene some minutes beforehand but could not treat him as the mob were still milling around "leisurely with sticks".

Bystanders

Shefler stressed that no one came to his aid until his attackers left. People continued to go about their business.

Nobody came his aid until his assailants left, which he said he could somewhat understand as it must have been a frightening.

"Nobody shouted 'stop!'. Nobody said 'leave him alone'."

But once the mob had left, he said people came to help him. "Then they were very helpful. I'll give credit where credit is due," he said.

He described his beating as "rather vicious" but said he came out relatively luckily.

"I didn't break any bones."

Culprits

Shefler said that "the word on the street" was that his attackers were "anarchists going after unsavoury types in the neighbourhood, like drug dealers, junkies and the like".

But he admits that he's been unable to corroborate what he was told and said that far-right extremists could also be responsible.

"To be honest, I don't care who it was. It's not important if this was the far left or the far right. I was being chased. Somehow I found myself in the middle of all this and it was not pleasant," he said.

Duty

"My instinct when I see vigilantism is to snap a photo," he continued. "I did my duty."

To his disappointment, Shefler said when he checked his camera afterwards he couldn't find a photo of his attackers.

"I don't know how it happened, but I have photos from before and of me bleeding on the pavement afterwards. But I don't have a single shot of the people who attacked me. I must have pressed the wrong button or something."

He was released from hospital the same night.

He said what appeared to be a senior police officer came to interview him about the attack. The officer seemed to take offence when Shefler asked why it took his colleagues 20 minutes to show up.

Shefler, who speaks with a perfect American accent, said that he doubted his Israeli nationality had anything to do with the attack.

"I don't think that had any play."

Shefler, who returned to Israel on Thursday morning, said that he looked forward to his next visit to Greece and having a better time.

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/1/56132

VNN Media

Old June 7th, 2012 #174
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Negroes Like You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Quoted for truth.

Pauli is immune to facts and logic, and goes right on making the same error in the same thread.

And, to Pauli: The SPLC uses the label "hate group" as a label for WN'ist groups, not genuine WN'ists. So, if you are sincere as a WN'ist (which is highly questionable), you shouldn't use the enemy's terminology to describe yourself.
Negroes like you are hardly an authority on the proper manners or styles for White Nationalism. It is time for you to go back to Africa.

Old June 7th, 2012 #175
Dawn Cannon

Did he rip his shirt and roll in mud after this one then?

http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/06/07...-greece-video/

Old June 7th, 2012 #176
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile This Is Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

Did he rip his shirt and roll in mud after this one then?

You should have posted this in full. I am reminded of the Polish Proverb:"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.". This Jew should have known better than to cry to get sympathy for the holocau$t out of Golden Dawn.

Quote:

JPost Reporter Severely Beaten By Masked Men in Greece (VIDEO)
JUNE 7, 2012 9:31 AM
17th in Sivan, 5772

Gil Shefler, a reporter for the Jerusalem Post, was severely beaten in Greece this week by a group of men wearing masks and carrying batons. The attack happened during the day, outside of Athens’ National Archaeological Museum, and according to the Jerusalem Post, the suspects include members of Syriza, a far-left anarchist political party, or Golden Dawn, the far-right party whose leader denies the former existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz. “The sad thing about the precarious situation here right now is that I cannot say with certainty whether my assailants were from the far Right or far Left, but it doesn’t matter,” Shefler told The Post.

Shefler went to Greece to do a story on Golden Dawn and says he went over to the area around the museum when he saw the homeless and refugees being beaten by a mob. “In downtown Athens both often take the law into their own hands,” Shefler said. “When I saw the viciousness of the attack on people outside the museum using batons and sticks, I did my journalistic duty and snapped photos, and for that offense I was brutally beaten.” “This country is going through a hard time and its citizens have my empathy, but authorities need to know incidents like these do not inspire confidence,” Shefler said.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 7th, 2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: format

Old June 7th, 2012 #177
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Preview of Coming Attraction

Quote:
You should have posted this in full. I am reminded of the Polish Proverb:"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.". This Jew should have known better than to cry to get sympathy for the holocau$t out of Golden Dawn.

Jpost reporter viciously beaten by vigilantes near Athens landmark - YouTube
This is a tiny preview of what will be happening here ten times over when the economy and government collapse and the blood flows ankle deep in the streets. Jews would be wise to be making Aliyah while they still can.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 7th, 2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: typo

Old June 7th, 2012 #178
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
"While they were chasing me, I told them that I was from Israel and to leave me alone," he recalled.

"I don't know if that helped."
lmao helps him get a big caliber hollow nose in the face next time.

Old June 7th, 2012 #179
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
A Kike from the Judenpresse got a good beating ...
Apparently not good enough as the kike is not sucking down his borscht through a straw.

Old June 7th, 2012 #180
Dawn Cannon

From Le Monde Diplomatique, worth reading in full even with the somewhat emotional "left" slant.

https://groups.google.com/group/misc...f098197?hl=en&

NO LESSONS LEARNED

TV coverage of the uprising across the world focused on stock images of
burning buildings and petrol-bombers. But there are significant
differences between these demonstrations and earlier ones. The crowds of
violent protesters are much larger. And the protests are not just in
Athens but in a host of towns across mainland Greece and the islands - and
they have been going on for some time. That suggests that a great many
young people have joined in the violence, and most had no previous contact
with the anarchists. On the barricades that have sprung up everywhere you
can find kids of 13 or 14.

The government of course used the masked petrol-bombers to inspire fear of
a "threat to democracy". "What democracy?" ask the protesters. It is true
that schoolchildren and university students attacked police stations with
rocks and that others damaged banks. But only a few days earlier the
government, indifferent to the impoverishment of hundreds of thousands of
Greeks, gave those banks a gift of 28bn ($39bn). And these are the banks
which use private debt-collection agencies to insult and threaten anyone
who owes them small sums of money, and to seize their property.

But young people's anger hasn't yet led to their politicisation, at least
not in the traditional sense. This is not surprising since the political
parties themselves, with the exception of those of the far left, are deaf
to the demands of the movement. open discussion, not even any sign that
they have got the message, no lessons learned," said Fanaras. "It's as if
they're just waiting for the young to get tired of smashing things up and
believe that will be the end of the uprising." Some, he thinks, may
retreat into passivity and isolation. Others may be drawn into terrorist
groups. "It was already like that after the murder of Michel Kaltezas,"
said Alexandros Yiotis, a former journalist and "anarcho-syndicalist" who
had been active in that movement in France, Spain and Greece. "In
particular, they swelled the ranks of the [Greek] 17 November terrorist
group."

There are two striking things in the state propaganda relayed by the
media, especially television. The first concerns the role of immigrants in
the uprising. It is claimed that all the shops that were burned were
targeted by hungry immigrants. And even that in Asia, for example, "it is
standard practice: people demonstrate, break into shops and then loot
them." But the violent protesters were, for the most part, ordinary
Greeks, in revolt against a corrupt political system. And when Roma took
part in some of the violence, they were avenging their own people,
forgotten victims of police repression.

Still, some of the looting was indeed the work of hungry crowds, Greek for
the most part. "It's a new phenomenon," said one student. "In protests in
the past you'd get students and trade unions at the front, then political
parties with Syriza at the back. Behind them would be the anarchists and,
when things kicked off, they would move among the ranks of Syriza and
everyone would get beaten up. But now, behind the anarchists there's a new
bloc - the hungry. Whether they are immigrants, drug addicts or
down-and-outs, they know you can usually get something to eat on a
protest."

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; June 7th, 2012 at 03:54 PM.

Tags
#1, golden dawn, greece

Thread