VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2012 #21
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
What I absolutely hate is that whatever facts are out there get mixed with so much shit, particularly religious bilge, that it becomes impossible for someone with limited time and means to figure out exactly what is real and what is garbage. This is yet another reason one should have a bottomless pool of contempt for the jebus cult and its retarded followers: they have polluted so many otherwise clean intellectual fields with their noxious bible garbage and horseshit exegesis and retarded sign-spotting. What a despicable cult. You could spend your entire life listing terrible bang-ons, as the British say, of the despicable cult and never be done with the task.

The white man, the true white man, rejects christ-insanity and sides with reality.
The thing about giants and the bible, the passage from Genesis 6:4 which reads:

Quote:
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Is a reference to a story told in the Book of Enoch, which is included in the Old Testament of the Ethiopian Bible, but was left out of the European Bible because it was considered "apocrophal" when the Council of Nicae was voting on which books they accepted as canonical parts of the Bible that forms the basis of European Christianity which was published by order of Constantine in 331 AD.

According to the Book of Enoch, the giants mentioned in the Book of Genesis were the offspring that resulted when angels ("the sons of God") mated with human females. Because the angels had gone against God and had sex with mortal women and produced the race of giants, God caused the great flood, to destroy them, which is where the story of Noah's Ark ties in.

Quote:
It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful. And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, "Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children."

Then their leader Samyaza said to them; "I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise; and that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime."

But they answered him and said; "We all swear; and bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking."

Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon. That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations.

These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.

And the women conceiving brought forth giants, whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them; when they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; and began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Moreover Azazyel taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. Impiety increased; fornication multiplied; and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.

Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots: Armers taught the solution of sorcery; Barkayal taught the observers of the stars, Akibeel taught signs; Tamiel taught astronomy; and Asaradel taught the motion of the moon, and men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel, looked down from heaven, and saw the quantity of blood which was shed on earth, and all the iniquity which was done upon it, and said one to another, "It is the voice of their cries; the earth deprived of her children has cried even to the gate of heaven. And now to you, O you holy one of heaven, the souls of men complain, saying, Obtain Justice for us with the Most High.

Then they said to their Lord, the King, "You are Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings. The throne of your glory is for ever and ever, and for ever and ever is your name sanctified and glorified. You are blessed and glorified. Obtain justice for us with. You have made all things; you possess power over all things; and all things are open and manifest before you. You behold all things, and nothing can be concealed from you. You have seen what Azazyel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon earth, and has disclosed to the world all the secret things which are done in the heavens. Samyaza also has taught sorcery, to whom you have given authority over those who are associated with him. They have gone together to the daughters of men; have lain with them; have become polluted; and have discovered sins to them. The women likewise have brought forth giants. Thus has the whole earth been filled with blood and with iniquity. And now behold the souls of those who are dead, cry out. And complain even to the gate of heaven. Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth. You know all things, before they exist. You know these things, and what has been done by them; yet you do not speak to us. What on account of these things ought we to do to them?"

Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One spoke, and sent Arsayalalyur to the son of Lamech, saying, "Say to him in my name, Conceal yourself. Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed. And now teach him how he may escape, and how his seed may remain in all the earth."

Again the Lord said to Raphael, "Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there. Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness; There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light. And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire. Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it. All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of every secret, by which the Watchers have destroyed, and which they have taught, their offspring. All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime."

To Gabriel also the Lord said, "Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs. They shall all entreat you, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years."

To Michael likewise the Lord said, "Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed. Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever. Immediately after this shall he, together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations. Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind. Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth; Let every evil work be destroyed.....Purify the earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all impiety, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the earth......The earth shall be cleansed from all corruption, from every crime, from all punishment, and from all suffering; neither will I again send a deluge upon it from generation to generation for ever."

The Book of Enoch, Chapters 1-60 (also referred to as "Ethiopian Enoch" or "1st Enoch")

Old September 19th, 2012 #22
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
If I could clone myself I would send a dozen out to scour the desert until they came up with the cold stone truth. The TRUTH I tell you. It is out there.

It seems to me I recall from some archaeo magazine there were giant skeletons claimed found in caves in Kentucky - if I recall correctly (about 50% on this one).
I read about ten years ago that a fossilized femur from a man about 12 feet tall was found sticking out of granite on a Kentucky mountain a long time ago. In the 1800s scientists (many of them Darwinians) recorded finding fully modern-looking human skeletons & artifacts in coal seams believed to be many millions of years old; most of these finds were quickly "lost" in the dusty labyrinthine depths of museum storage vaults, but some remain in the light of day.

I'd wager that the "authorities" either don't know a fraction of what they say they know about human origins & history, or that they do possess knowledge that so upsets their scientific apple cart that they keep it buried to prevent looking like educated fools who've been confidently dispensing error as truth for over a century.

What might it all mean? That mankind has repeatedly evolved throughout the eons on this planet (and maybe others as well), only to be periodically exterminated by giant catastrophes that wipe the slate clean for fresh starts? That myths & religious texts that tell of giants, "angels", etc. contain large grains of truth after all?

One story that sounds at least plausible to me is that of ancient people who lived for centuries. Bill Sardi speculates that this may have been true, and that a genetic mutation that ended the human ability to create Vitamin C is why we die after such pathetically short lives.

Who knows? I'd sure love to.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 19th, 2012 #23
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I'm beginning to believe that barbarism is the only true key to survival, and that we should get back to it as soon as possible.

The kikes are a thorn in our side which must be removed, same with every mud on the planet. I'm so pissed that I could blah, blah, blah!

Old September 19th, 2012 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I read about ten years ago that a fossilized femur from a man about 12 feet tall was found sticking out of granite on a Kentucky mountain a long time ago. In the 1800s scientists (many of them Darwinians) recorded finding fully modern-looking human skeletons & artifacts in coal seams believed to be many millions of years old; most of these finds were quickly "lost" in the dusty labyrinthine depths of museum storage vaults, but some remain in the light of day.

I'd wager that the "authorities" either don't know a fraction of what they say they know about human origins & history, or that they do possess knowledge that so upsets their scientific apple cart that they keep it buried to prevent looking like educated fools who've been confidently dispensing error as truth for over a century.
What irritates me is that other people don't do things the way I think they should do them. They don't look at them the way I think they should. In a situation like this, what we need is THE FACTS. Not speculation. Not everybody trying to force fit stuff that exists and stuff they make up into their pet theory or religious fantasy.

And the journalism on this stuff sucks. It's not like there's so much going on it can't be formated and explained by a competent monthly magazine editor.

Give me the global breakdown. Show me the earliest tools/fossils/artificacts found on each continent. Make me a chart.

Nothing is ever done to anchor this stuff in your head by giving you the ultimate context so that each new piece of evidence an be fitted to it.

Perhaps I'm not being fair, because certainly I have not put in the time. But you read these things, and they're so disparate and fragmentary that you can't ever remember just how this all relates to everything you've read before. It's highly irritating.

Man, if there are 12-feet tall skeletons dancing around underground, I WANT TO KNOW!

Why do we have 1001 shows on tv about fucking space aliens and bigfoots, none of which has ever been documented, yet we have drying away in bitty museums in unvisited locations skulls of people who were TEN FUCKING FEET TALL!

Where are our priorities? This is crazy.

Old September 19th, 2012 #25
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
What irritates me is that other people don't do things the way I think they should do them. They don't look at them the way I think they should.
God DAMN them....

In a kiked world, the truly fascinating, vital issues & facts are systematically ignored/kicked under the couch.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 19th, 2012 #26
N.B. Forrest

Are you aware of Michael Cremo? He's a Hare Krishna or Hindu of some kind, and that colors his interpretations, but he's written some outstanding stuff on these anomalous finds that are hushed up.

Old September 20th, 2012 #27
Peer Fischer

Old September 20th, 2012 #28
Fred O'Malley
Banned

It sure would be nice to salvage some DNA and recreate an army of them to march on washington & wall street.
Think how perfect they might be, without having been poisoned their entire lives. Pure white genes to mix into our race.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; September 20th, 2012 at 12:33 AM.

Tags
anthropology, nevada, red-haired giants, si-te-cah

Thread