VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 19th, 2008 #41
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
I'm glad you liked it, that's up to Mike, he's more than welcome to come on anytime.
Don't have a problem with that suggestion.

Old January 19th, 2008 #42
Subrosa
Banned

We have two issues here. One is raising seed capital and Two is managing the money that comes in. So, how do we do this?

To get those answers, we need to first ask the question: Who will sit on the committee? How many people will sit on the committee? We have plenty of volunteers. So who decides?

I say we have a committee of not less than 5 and not more than 9 people (at first).

These people will buy their seats.

How much will the seats cost?

I would like to sell them at 5k apiece, but I think we have enough people here to buy a seat at 2,500.00.

5 seats at 2500 is 12,500. 9 seats is 22,500.

5 seats at 5000 is 25,000. 9 seats is 45,000.

This solves the following issues.

1. who will sit on the committee
2. Where the seed capital comes from
3. Capital to start funding projects

Once a person buys a seat, they cannot "take back" their money. It's committed.

There are no "dictatorial" powers as all issues must be voted on, including booting anyone off the committee.

Of course, this is just for the Oversight Committee. They will determine how the money is spent, who gets paid for their labor and how much. We can then have subcommittees on Media, Technology, Sales and Marketing, Revenue generation. They would submit budgets for approval to the Oversight Committee.

I have an office manager who can set up the account and report to the committee on a scheduled basis.

We can tweak this set up some. For example, we can increase the number of members to 12 (with Linder voting to break any ties) or we can tweak the amount of the seat cost. My recommendation is to bottom it at 2,500 but everything is on the table.

Those are my ideas on how to get our wheels out of the ditch and into high gear. Anyone with other ideas, please feel free.

Last edited by Subrosa; January 19th, 2008 at 10:01 PM.

Old January 19th, 2008 #43
Subrosa
Banned

This also gets the committee members financially involved and thus less likely to screw around and abuse the system. Believe me, you are less likely to buy non essential items if you have your own money involved.

Old January 20th, 2008 #44
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
I'm on board, dude. Fuck it, lets create that Finance Oversight Committee of VNN.

Who do we trust to hold the funds, and who do we trust to disperse them?

We should start a list. Take nominations, see if the people nominated are willing to serve, start recruiting regular contributers, set an initial goal and move forward.

For handling the cash, I would suggest Yankee Jim. He's got a proven record of effective and transparent financial record keeping.
We'll need an auditing system. For example, someone on the committee will actually open the account and run the books, but the committee as a whole would audit the account and make sure no one is embezzling the funds.

An email would go out to every contributor on a quarterly basis with how the funds were spent and account current status.

Old January 20th, 2008 #45
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Thanks Dave C. but all I was doing was responding to Subrosa's original suggestion for a fund raiser:

I agree with Subrosa about the need for a Finance Oversight Committee, or whatever you want to call it. We need to upgrade VNN's hardware, connectivity, and tolerance of antis. I don't mind seeing adults disagree but I do tire of shit stirrers.

As for the hardware part: Why not become our own ISP (sort of like 1st-amendment only competent)? We can buy our own machines and have the fiber dropped to Alex's house (or whomever). Dietrich and Varg could then have root access and administer the servers directly. We could run our own broadcasting server and do away with using Skype and shoutcast. Fully vertically integrated. So the only thing the Jews can do is shut down our upstream provider or the electricity. And if they do that will will be ready for them with a standby upstream provider (our servers will be dual homed) and a generator!

-Wagner

An ISP would probably be a long term goal, but we can build a jew tolerant system now, with minimal cost.

Old January 20th, 2008 #46
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Bottom line is we all know there are about 50-60 people who post on VNNF that will get involved and contribute to such a project as a VNN Finance Oversight Committee. That number can and would grow, if we could show results.

We need to organize and task those initial 50-60 who would be willing to get involved. Nobody else matters anyway.

I'm good for a contribution every month.

I'm positive others would be as well.

If you'd like to buy a seat Hibernian, that would be good. Otherwise, you're talents should be rewarded. No more out of pocket bullshit. We could put you in the Merchandising group

For example, we could determine the type of T-shirts or Business Cards to create, and you will actually get paid for making them. The profits would be split between VNN (for selling them) and you for making them. That's the way we get things done.

The thing we want to avoid is creating things that won't sell, like "Fuck Israel" T-shirts or those cards that screamed out "I wish I were in Dixie" with Klan bullshit and the rest. Who the fuck could hand those out in public? At a Skinhead rally, maybe.

We need to be smart to stay in business and get the message across.

Old January 20th, 2008 #47
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Subby, in all fairness I can't ever remember a broadcast being canceled because someone didn't feel like it. Honest.
You're right, but when someone has to cancel then we need a system in place for another broadcaster to fill in or have a re-run played.

Old January 20th, 2008 #48
Leshrac
Mad Science

Auditing system my ass, i expect white people to be honest, just don't have dumbass XYZ run things.

Old January 20th, 2008 #49
Subrosa
Banned

Bidness is bidness. We have to be accountable and that's the way to do it. It keeps everyone honest in the face of temptation.

Old January 20th, 2008 #50
Leshrac
Mad Science

Doubting the integrity of someone even before having him handle things isn't exactly a way of convincing people to do it

Old January 20th, 2008 #51
Subrosa
Banned

It's not doubting. It's SOP with any business. We have to have an accountable system in place and just saying "I trust you" isn't accountable. Besides, The committee as a whole will be looking over the books and making sure goals are met.

Would you like to buy a seat, Leshac?

Old January 20th, 2008 #52
Leshrac
Mad Science

No, i don't trust myself

Old January 20th, 2008 #53
Subrosa
Banned

LOL okay. You can be head of the IED division

Old January 20th, 2008 #54
Moose

I don't who would actually buy a seat. That should be unnecessary anyway. Just pick the 5 most trusted/established who are the most motivated and capable go-getters. I think initial seed money could be gotten from just the momentum of making this happen in the first place.

The duty of the committee would be

1) Account for and distribute funds to projects

2) Determine Project Managers to lead plans established by Committee

3) Develop a clear concise long term plan to turn Vanguard into a White Viacom.
Phase I: Monetary - Establish "sustaining membership" program. Establish means to produce and distribute merchandise, etc.

Phase II: Upgrade current capabilities - Forum, live phone call in line for FTL, ability to stream, etc.

Phase III: Incorporate new media into VNN to keep up with modern media convergence. Perhaps we could talk Chain into merging his White Youtube with VNN's main page, or start a unique VNN video hosting, etc.

Phase IV: Buy professional video equipment and establish a travel fund so Linder and a sidekick and travel around the country for big stories (Knoxville, Presidential elections), etc.

Nothing to it but to do it, even if it is only small time at first.

Old January 20th, 2008 #55
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Phase I: Monetary - Establish "sustaining membership" program.
That sounds awfully familiar...

Old January 20th, 2008 #56
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
I don't who would actually buy a seat. That should be unnecessary anyway. Just pick the 5 most trusted/established who are the most motivated and capable go-getters. I think initial seed money could be gotten from just the momentum of making this happen in the first place.

The duty of the committee would be

1) Account for and distribute funds to projects

2) Determine Project Managers to lead plans established by Committee

3) Develop a clear concise long term plan to turn Vanguard into a White Viacom.
Phase I: Monetary - Establish "sustaining membership" program. Establish means to produce and distribute merchandise, etc.

Phase II: Upgrade current capabilities - Forum, live phone call in line for FTL, ability to stream, etc.

Phase III: Incorporate new media into VNN to keep up with modern media convergence. Perhaps we could talk Chain into merging his White Youtube with VNN's main page, or start a unique VNN video hosting, etc.

Phase IV: Buy professional video equipment and establish a travel fund so Linder and a sidekick and travel around the country for big stories (Knoxville, Presidential elections), etc.

Nothing to it but to do it, even if it is only small time at first.
We need seed money. Also, the committee would have a vested interest in seeing that funds are spent properly. Let's not fall back on the blight wing thinking there, Moose

Old January 20th, 2008 #57
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
That's why I used the term. Everyone is familiar with it.

Old January 20th, 2008 #58
Subrosa
Banned

All good suggestions, Moose. But we need some capital to work with, otherwise it will be slooooow going and there are immediate issues to address.

Old January 20th, 2008 #59
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post

C'mon brother...

Do you really think anything born of VNN would be comparable to the SM of Stormfront?

Give us more credit than that.

Old January 20th, 2008 #60
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
If you'd like to buy a seat Hibernian, that would be good. Otherwise, you're talents should be rewarded. No more out of pocket bullshit. We could put you in the Merchandising group

For example, we could determine the type of T-shirts or Business Cards to create, and you will actually get paid for making them. The profits would be split between VNN (for selling them) and you for making them. That's the way we get things done.

The thing we want to avoid is creating things that won't sell, like "Fuck Israel" T-shirts or those cards that screamed out "I wish I were in Dixie" with Klan bullshit and the rest. Who the fuck could hand those out in public? At a Skinhead rally, maybe.

We need to be smart to stay in business and get the message across.
lol... I still wear my "Fuck Israel" shirt at least once every Summer. I'm a pretty big guy so nobody says too much.

The KKK cards were not done by me, although I did do the original "Wake Up White Man" ones.

I'm behind this project (Finance Oversight Committee) 100%, I'll do whatever is needed to help make it a reality.

Thread