Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should white racists be paid for their efforts for the white race?
No, no one deserves compensation no matter how hard they work 5 15.15%
Only those that sell a product deserve to make any money from racists 4 12.12%
Yes, anyone that does a good job should be compensated for their efforts 22 66.67%
Other, describe 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 13th, 2005 #1
Sean Martin

Default Should white racists be paid for their efforts for the white race?

That is a selfish attitude that is plaguing White Nationalism. People that wouldn’t give a second thought to buying a kosher product at the grocery store (monies earned going to destroy white people) cringe at investing a nickel in the future of their race. Should we pay lazy people for sitting in an air-conditioned office? Certainly not. However if someone is competent and does their job why should they not earn a living?

We pay people for services we can’t perform ourselves. If there is something I can’t do I have no problem paying for the service. If I can do it but someone else can do it better for a reasonable price, then again I have no problem paying for the service.

Let’s take Duke for example. People have no problem going out and buying a Stephen King book or a college textbook written by Jews. But complain when Duke sells his books (at a reasonable price), which contain valuable information. When you read either of Duke’s books you soon realize that it took some time and research to produce such works. Why should he not be compensated for his labors? If he travels to make a speech at a considerable cost not counting the time spent preparing for the speech, why should he not receive wages for his work? Because he is doing it for the white race? Isn’t the white race the most important thing in our lives?

Again people will spend $19.99 on a Jew produced DVD or $29.99 on a gook produced video game, while complaining that someone made a few bucks off a book, product, service or position. Should we load the movement down with volunteers that have to make time to do something or should we pay competent people to do their job?

Let’s tackle some of the objections.

If they are sincere they would be working for the love of the white race and not money.
I build houses and people hire me because I do a good job. They don’t hire me because I have a love for plumbing or enjoy carrying 2x6’s around all day. Sometimes people get someone to work for them for free to do my type of job. Then I charge them a lot extra to clean up the mess and do the job properly. Most contractors I know won’t even take a bungled job even if the pay is extra good. If someone wants a backyard hack I make sure they pay a lot extra and tell them why they are paying to teach them a lesson. I get so tired of seeing cobbled jobs.

When you hire a doctor or lawyer do you hire someone that will get the job done or someone that will work for free because they enjoy cutting people? When I hire a lawyer I hire someone that is good at their job, I don’t care about their personal beliefs if they will win my case. Often times my doctors will be Indian or Muslim. If they do their job I have no problem paying them.

What if they don’t do their job?
Fire them and hire someone competent, simple as that. If you can’t fire them then don’t pay them.

What would they do with their time?
Who is going to accomplish more, a hobbyist using their spare time or a professional paid to do a job? When you pay someone to do a job, you make it clear if they don’t do their job they don’t get paid. When someone works for a salary they are dependent on their pay so they will do their job or get fired. When someone volunteers then you owe them and have no right to complain if they don’t do their job.

I can do what they do.
Then do it. I always tell people “if you can find someone that can do what I do better and cheaper then hire them, if they are that good I may have some work for them”.

What about people that sell things.
If someone sells a product people want to buy, more power to him. If you don’t want to buy it then don’t. Racism and Christianity are the only two organizations I know of that will criticize someone for operating a business. Personally I would rather do business with a solid Aryan than an anti-racist. Unfortunately that isn’t always the case. However if I can find a good racist white person to buy from or hire, I will pay up to 10% extra for a clean conscience. However it has been my experience that solid white racists will do a superior job for nearly the cost it would take to hire an anti-racist.

What if they get wealthy from selling their books?
Stephen King and Anne Rice are millionaires. No one begrudges them anything. If Duke made $10,000,000 from selling his books I would be glad the money is in his hands instead of the hands of a Jew or Jew tool. Again Racism and Christianity are the only two organizations that begrudge good fortune to their brothers. Instead of complaining that a racist makes money we should rejoice. If they are complete dolts, then we should ignore them and the people stupid enough to give them money. Most of this is jealously. I live a nice life and am completely satisfied so I am jealous of no one. I wouldn’t trade places with Hugh Hefner, so I don’t get jealous when I see the playboy mansion. If a successful white brother bothers us so bad, that should motivate you to do better for yourself.

When a white brother is excited to buy a new car or house, Aryans are the first to complain about boasting or flaunting. But that is just using your resources. If I were worth several million dollars I wouldn’t be living in a trailer and driving a jalopy. I am not wealthy but by a frugal lifestyle I live a nice life and have everything I want. More Aryan brothers and sisters should be satisfied with their station in life instead of begrudging someone that makes a few more shekels a year.

In the Aryan world there are a lot of things I can do for myself. I can write some nice Aryan Literature exposing the Jew. People learn differently in different geographical and social locations so I tailor all my material to my specific area and the problems facing the people here. People here don’t care about Israel, Africa or banks in NYC. They care about coal, fuel, food and real estate. So my material addresses the role Jews and muds play in those subjects. Perhaps in somewhere like California, homosexuality, Jew operated colleges and illegal workers may be a problem. However here we don’t have to deal with those things. Our mud invasion comes from Muslims that are flooding this beautiful countryside with their presence. Perhaps not as great a threat as the Jew but that is our problem and what we deal with.

So the bottom line is if someone can do a job better than you why should they not be compensated? If you can do a better job why are you not doing it?

Old October 13th, 2005 #2
Hadding

Generally, anybody who is going to put a great amount of time into promoting the survival of the White Race, where such activities involve actual work and/or risk, is going to need to be compensated, unless he is independently wealthy or receiving regular checks from the government. Very very few people will put a lot of time into such activities without any pecuniary compensation, and Dr. Pierce found that competent people willing to work for their ideals on a substandard salary were also nearly nonexistent. Compensation has the nice effect of reducing or eliminating the conflict between self-interest and idealism. I think that a big infusion of money into the White racial cause would make an enormous difference if it were used wisely.

Last edited by Hadding; October 13th, 2005 at 03:13 AM.

Old October 13th, 2005 #3
einzelwesen...

Quote:
So the bottom line is if someone can do a job better than you why should they not be compensated? If you can do a better job why are you not doing it?
Sure.

But the problems begin when people are not accountable as to the quality of the work they do.

Or, when adequate care has not been taken in the selection of candidates for (important) roles in a political organisation.

Or, when a person puts on airs of being a selfless activist type, fighting the good fight for a cause they believe in... and still insists on getting paid just the same as if they were doing an ordinary job for a ordinary, for-profit company. They're not activists, they're hypocrites and mercenaries.

Old October 13th, 2005 #4
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by einzelwesen
Sure.

But the problems begin when people are not accountable as to the quality of the work they do.

Or, when adequate care has not been taken in the selection of candidates for (important) roles in a political organisation.

Or, when a person puts on airs of being a selfless activist type, fighting the good fight for a cause they believe in... and still insists on getting paid just the same as if they were doing an ordinary job for a ordinary, for-profit company. They're not activists, they're hypocrites and mercenaries.

The name Hal Turner comes to mind.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old October 13th, 2005 #5
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

I believe Adolph Hitler was originally paid to infiltrate the NS chapter in Berlin and soon determined that he could make more money by advancing NS as a political party.

Certainly, with enough cash, White nationalism could become a very popular idea in a very short time.

Jewish Liberal whores are paid everyday world wide, to "preform" their filthy task,with absolutely no concern for the real ideals of the Jews.

Pass the collection plate.

Old October 13th, 2005 #6
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Yes, White Activists should be financially supported for their efforts. It would be reasonable for those starting out to not be compensated, to prove their convictions and worthiness, since the pot is limited. But established writers, even if they're working anonymously, should have the support of their people. It would help them focus on their work and bring out better product, for instance.

Old October 13th, 2005 #7
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Fine and dandy, but where do we get the money?

Old October 14th, 2005 #8
Subrosa
Banned

What needs to happen is someone like the Mighty Flynn to set up a trust, foundation, whatever, that we can all donate to that can then be used to compensate labor and buy shiny new things. It has to be set up though so that we don't get Duked, if you know what I mean.

I'm willing to contribute $100.00 a month if something like that is set up.

Old October 14th, 2005 #9
diabloblanco92

Of course, especially if its full time. Who in all of history is providing a more valeueable service? This is war,and officers and enlisted men are compensated for their efforts.
This is especially true because once someone becomes a well known WN its difficult and often impossible for him or her tomake a living in mainstream society because of employment terrorism.
Id quit my job in a New York minute if I could make a living fighting fior my race. Its really my true calling and always has been. I see normal work as just a necessary but very annoying distraction.
I almost wish I was not that single minded because it becomes a real bitch to concentrate on making a normal living.

Old October 14th, 2005 #10
White Wolf_The Great

The concept of paying a white nationalist to do good for the race is like paying a Christian to be a good Christian. Or is it like paying a Christian to preach Christianity? Wait! We do actually do that.

Okay, better put… it’s not a matter of whether or not some “should” get paid; it’s about what they do to earn money.

There was this debate between my two uncles about NASCAR drivers getting paid X amount and football players getting paid X amount. The argument was who ever has the hardest or most dangerous job should get the most amount of pay. But as my other uncle said “People get paid not what they deserve, but by how much others are willing to pay them.”

It’s rather tough to answer your question. Not because I am undecided, but because I don’t fully understand what you’re getting at.

Should a white nationalist get paid to serve the cause? Well the words “should” “can” “will” all seem to come to mind.

First off, what is a service to being a white nationalist? I mean what is it that any said person is doing to theoretically earn a paycheck?

Second, who will be the one paying that person? And how much should that person pay?

Should?-Can?-Will?

Should they get paid?
Can we devise a way to ensure any given person in the movement gets paid?
Will any said person make money by offering a service to white nationalism?

If you want to get paid, you need to offer something specific; not general.
If you are selling me white power CD’s, I will pay money for that.
If you are selling me a very informative book, I will pay for that.
If you are asking me for money because you ramble on white power web forums and call that “Doing a service for white nationalism” then I’d have to decline.

What always got me was the fact that people paid dues to be a member of the national alliance. Same with other groups. I stand there and say “why should I pay money to work for you? Shouldn’t you be paying me?”

Perhaps I have completely misunderstood your point, and if so please forgive me it’s about time for bed and I am getting groggy.

Perhaps you mean to ask “Is it morally acceptable for a person within the movement to make a profit on what they do?”

If this is your question, than I would say “yes”. It is perfectly moral and acceptable to offer a specific product or service to the white nationalist community and draw a profit for yourself.

The only problem with this is how much money are you charging, and what is the quality of your product and or service?

If you are charging a lot of money and giving a rather empty product, you will be seen as a money grubbing fraud and you lose reputation points with the target audience. If however your charging a reasonable price for a really good product, then people will see you as a good Samaritan of the cause.

Take David Duke for example. People often bitch that he’s just in this to sell his book and make money. It is true he plugs his book a lot, but it is one of the best written books on our struggle. If you wrote one of the greatest white nationalist books of all time you’d be plugging it left and right too. Jewish Supremacism is a damn good book, well worth the money. It is a legitimate product.

Some of Dukes opponents within the movement have said that he doesn’t really believe in what he says, it’s all about the money. Even if this were true, he is still opening peoples eyes to the reality of multiculturalism and recruiting people all the time, more so than any other one person in the movement. So to me it doesn’t really matter if he believes what he says or if he is an informant blah blah blah. The point is Duke gets results, period! (and for the record, I don’t think a man that just got out of ZOG prison is an informant; so that rumor can stop)

So should a person within the movement make a profit? Of course.
If you have a means of making a profit and do so honestly there is nothing immoral or unethical about it.

The National Alliance even during its magnificent days with Dr. Pierce at the helm, made a profit.

Making a profit is very important especially if it is a group profit as opposed to an individual profit.

ZOG has trillions of dollars: we have the truth. But we still need money to spread that truth through leaflet distributions, rallies, internet sights (which are probably way more expensive than most of you think), radio time, lawyers, and an organizational infrastructure.

So yeah, money’s important.

You know, this reminds me of the case with John Burdi the former front man for the white power band Rahowa. He was an amazingly talented, charismatic, and good looking young man. He was very dedicated to our cause. He founded Resistance Records and opened up new doors for white revolution. Then he went to jail, came out a changed man, walked away from the cause, and married an Indian Woman, and now speaks out against racism.

I read an interview with him one time after his metamorphosis. He made a lot of comments about why and so forth. But out of all his reasoning, one thing stood out in my mind; something I’ll never forget. He mentioned that when he was on trial by ZOG (clearly becoming a political martyr) no one sent him any money to help with his legal fees. He mentioned that a few people sent a few hundred dollars, but he hadn’t accumulated hardly anything.

He said that if he had just released a new album, he could easily have brought in $20,000. But now that he didn’t have a product to sell, people didn’t seem to care.

All of his loyal fans were only loyal so long as he was singing and dancing and giving them an excuse to party. But when he needed help to fight ZOG, to fight for his freedom, they simply turned their backs on him.

He mentioned that was really the turning point. The whole concept of “white brotherhood” was a daydream.

I’ve never gotten over that statement. That part of the interview where he talks about all of his white brothers letting him down because they were just too greedy to give a damn. It’s the one thing that given me any doubt to the validity of our cause.

But to get back on track. Money, should we make it? Yes we should. If we have something legitimate to sell than there is no harm in making a profit, especially a group profit.

So tell me, anyone have any products in mind?

Old October 14th, 2005 #11
Sean Martin

This is the type of response I was seeking. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf_The Great
The concept of paying a white nationalist to do good for the race is like paying a Christian to be a good Christian. Or is it like paying a Christian to preach Christianity? Wait! We do actually do that.
I know you probably don’t believe in Christianity but let me give you an example. A full time minister that does his job usually works a minimum of 10 hours a day (a lot of that is on the road). They are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for visitation, funerals ect. Most of the time they are out up to $100 a week on fuel. Where I preach our former minister makes the trip once a month (120 miles each way) to preach. He has never received funds nor has he ever asked. I don’t get paid either. Before I came there he preached for 5 years making 3 eighty mile round trips each week. He has never been compensated anything. A few miles away the congregation built a $250,000 home in their parking lot for their minister who does the same job I do for free. I have money and have never asked for any, but there are those that are in it purely for the money. Also I have gotten more converts in the past month (6) than he has since he has been preaching.

However when ministers or white racial leaders drive several hundred miles, stay in motels, and eat to give a speech or perform a service. They deserve to be well compensated given that they probably spent hours preparing their lesson. If they are sincere I don’t have a problem in over compensating them to help them with future endeavors. Even if they already have gainful employment.

Quote:
But as my other uncle said “People get paid not what they deserve, but by how much others are willing to pay them.”

Second, who will be the one paying that person? And how much should that person pay?
Here is a good statement. Because people are working for a cause do they deserve to live on starvation wages no matter how hard they work. If someone can produce vast results they deserve to be compensated, however sitting in a basement writing a letter a week is nothing more than many VNNF’ers could do for free. We have some good writers here on VNNF that never charge a cent for their articles. But someone that is out in the streets organizing and recruiting is a different story.

Quote:
If you want to get paid, you need to offer something specific; not general.
If you are selling me white power CD’s, I will pay money for that.
If you are selling me a very informative book, I will pay for that.
This is very true. But many people that do this are accused of selling nazi junk. If there is a market then why not? Unfortunately many white power dealers sell at an unreal markup, and you can buy the same memorabilia from an anti-racist for ¼ the price.

Quote:
Perhaps you mean to ask “Is it morally acceptable for a person within the movement to make a profit on what they do?”
Yes, that was the question.

Quote:
Take David Duke for example. Jewish Supremacism is a good book, well worth the money. It is a legitimate product.

The point is Duke gets results, period!
Yes, personally I don’t care what he does with the money being that I got full dollar value for the book. When I purchase something and get full dollar value for the product (unless they are specifically determined to harm the white race), I don’t care if someone spends the money on a nice car, home or whatever. About Duke making bad investments, I am sure all of have invested money in products or ideas that have failed. I have lost several thousand dollars in investments and bad purchases but that doesn’t make me a bad person or a hypocrite just someone that made a mistake.

When you buy a product expecting a certain performance and get jipped that is the way it is. The same in investments.

Quote:
But we still need money to spread that truth through leaflet distributions, rallies, internet sights (which are probably way more expensive than most of you think), radio time, lawyers, and an organizational infrastructure.
Very true as none of these things are free and for Aryans usually at inflated costs. The enemy has several resources available, we have to make our own way the best we can.

Quote:
You know, this reminds me of the case with John Burdi the former front man for the white power band Rahowa.
He said that if he had just released a new album, he could easily have brought in $20,000. But now that he didn’t have a product to sell, people didn’t seem to care.

All of his loyal fans were only loyal so long as he was singing and dancing and giving them an excuse to party. But when he needed help to fight ZOG, to fight for his freedom, they simply turned their backs on him.
I was thinking of this very same thing. I even made a thread here on VNNF about the statement you quoted. It was titled something about Muslims and George Burdi. He made good music but when it came time for people to help him he got nothing. One of the problems is everyone wants recognition, however many life changing works often go unrecognized. Sure we can’t personally thank everyone that sends a donation or puts out a flyer but that is not the point. We do things for the greater good.

On a final note, people pay dues to the NRA to perform a service. This service is to protect a right that should never come into question. They have a full staff and many paid employees to perform services. However they offer something with membership such as firearm/hunting insurance and a magazine. They are organized and do offer some return for your investment. This is something WP organizations should do. Offer a service in return, it may not be much or a dollar value but at least it is an act of good faith.

A lot of the complaints I read from dues paying NA members was that a handbook or magazine wasn’t on time. If those in charge could have kept those two small things up, I don’t think there would have been near the complaints. The thing is they had the equipment and the ability to do so very easily.

Last edited by Sean Martin; October 14th, 2005 at 12:46 PM.

Old October 14th, 2005 #12
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf_The Great
You know, this reminds me of the case with John Burdi the former front man for the white power band Rahowa. He was an amazingly talented, charismatic, and good looking young man. He was very dedicated to our cause. He founded Resistance Records and opened up new doors for white revolution. Then he went to jail, came out a changed man, walked away from the cause, and married an Indian Woman, and now speaks out against racism.

I read an interview with him one time after his metamorphosis. He made a lot of comments about why and so forth. But out of all his reasoning, one thing stood out in my mind; something I’ll never forget. He mentioned that when he was on trial by ZOG (clearly becoming a political martyr) no one sent him any money to help with his legal fees. He mentioned that a few people sent a few hundred dollars, but he hadn’t accumulated hardly anything.

He mentioned that was really the turning point. The whole concept of “white brotherhood” was a daydream.

I’ve never gotten over that statement. That part of the interview where he talks about all of his white brothers letting him down because they were just too greedy to give a damn. It’s the one thing that given me any doubt to the validity of our cause.

But to get back on track. Money, should we make it? Yes we should. If we have something legitimate to sell than there is no harm in making a profit, especially a group profit.

So tell me, anyone have any products in mind?
George Burdi is not a good example. There were signs of bad character in him before he flipped. I suspect that the Heritage Front was just a big lark to him and when it ceased to be fun that's when he turned. Apparently he thought he could make the $20,000 of his dreams by forming a band with niggers in it.

Last edited by Hadding; October 14th, 2005 at 03:23 PM.

Old October 14th, 2005 #13
davewfence

Default Some Deserve Our Financial Help -- Consider It Pay If You Want

Some of the political prisoners, such as David Lane, Bruce Pierce and other members of the Order should receive financial help. However, I do not think that any patriot would want "pay", even though, if you promote this cause full time, then you do have to live and support your family. Others, such as Thom Robb, Tom Metzger and several others who work full time do deserve to be rewarded financially. But, then there are people who make a living off of the movement and spend the money on whores, beer and other non essentials. These people should be ignored.

Old October 14th, 2005 #14
Rounder

Default Hey Doc !!!

Just to satisfy my curiosity, tell me how much money you've sent your White racist leader Alex Linder during the 2 years or so, you've been posting on his website ???

Old October 14th, 2005 #15
Rounder

Of all the posters on this thread, not one has ever contributed one cent to VNN's newspaper project.

How come ??

(Now watch um all lose interest in this thread, and run off to a more entertaining one to better satisfy their entertainment hobby. Tits on a boar hog have more value than the whole lot of um).

Old October 15th, 2005 #16
Subrosa
Banned

People must be compensated for their efforts or they won't have the time to do anything.

Ever hear the old adage, " You get what you pay for?" Quality and resources are not free.

Old October 15th, 2005 #17
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Of all the posters on this thread, not one has ever contributed one cent to VNN's newspaper project.

How come ??

(Now watch um all lose interest in this thread, and run off to a more entertaining one to better satisfy their entertainment hobby. Tits on a boar hog have more value than the whole lot of um).

What'd I tell ya ???

Old October 16th, 2005 #18
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
lol, this is about the funniest thread I have come across.
I have worked with small greenpeace type local groups, earth first types, pro choice groups, and the local music and art scenes, even the pro fag scene. Of all the freakin liberal camps I have circulated in through the years, never did any one talk about getting paid. lol

And Rounder, I hear ya. I am working a plan to get a little cash to ya. All I can do at the moment is send you enough for 200 copies to give to someone to throw. I will pm you when the plan goes into action and the money is on the way.
Hehe yeah, this is the just the funniest thread!

BTW janewhite88, who pays your bills?

Old October 16th, 2005 #19
Rounder

Quote:
lol, this is about the funniest thread I have come across.
I have worked with small greenpeace type local groups, earth first types, pro choice groups, and the local music and art scenes, even the pro fag scene. Of all the freakin liberal camps I have circulated in through the years, never did any one talk about getting paid. lol

And Rounder, I hear ya. I am working a plan to get a little cash to ya. All I can do at the moment is send you enough for 200 copies to give to someone to throw. I will pm you when the plan goes into action and the money is on the way.
I'll mark you down as having pledged. But being a bit skeptical in your case, I won't hold my breath.

Aha !!! So you admit you've worked with those faggots in the "pro fag scene", huh ?? My, my. You really do have lots of fences to mend, don cha ?? Start with a hefty check. Who knows?? You might make it onto my highly prestiguous "atta-girl" list yet.

Old October 17th, 2005 #20
Rounder

Quote:
As expected, I will try not to make you hold your breath too long. I gotta work my sugar daddy extra hard to do this.

Worked with those faggots? Sure. Any one trying to make it in the 'art' scene gotta pay their dues and promoting the fags is all part of it. Me, personally? Well, I was doing what I do, being a wild eyed freak artist. Didn't quite know that the scene was used by the jew to promote their agenda and those that do it best will get the gold ring. It is just bad timing that I entered the art culture when jews rule. I have seen a lot of crap and have hung with a lot of heathens, fags included. Instinct and keeping my ears open is the only thing that has brought me here

Mending fences huh? I actually have a knack for that. I knew the only way I would even look legit in your eyes I would have to put my money where my mouth was. Hee, hee, admission is always a little higher in conservative camps like here and even in neo con camps. It’s just paying dues to the WN scene, that’s the scene I like to support.
Yeah !!! Yeah !!! Work that sugar daddy, Jane !!! I have no trouble forgiving truly repentant Whites who prove their repentance tangibly. So be a good Aryan lass, and send me some freakin tangible money.

Thread