Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2011 #181
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Don Black in his own words – He is NOT a White nationalist and he has never been one!

The JJT, Don Black, MuadDib, Definite_Article conflict in Don Black’s words.

From one of the rebels:

“Don Black sees Stromfront as ""a stupid message board."“

“Many of us and our families have been through greater human tragedies than Don Black, yet he goes on about his "real life tragedy" and that SF is a "stupid message board". Which gets me thinking on where White people have to go in terms of media communication.”
Here is Don Black's address to Sustaining Members tonight, only share this with those you trust the most on the Jewish threat.”

From Don...
Quote...

"I'm not as angry as yesterday, but I guess I'm still expected to
conclude this thread.

I just got back from the grocery store a few blocks from here. Been
going there twenty years. This was once a nice neighborhood, but, like
most , including the Alabama town I grew up in, it's "changed."

Paramedics were tending to what appeared to be a White woman. I didn't
pay much attention at first, figuring it was just a routine medical
emergency. Walking closer, I noticed blood splattered all around the
entrance, with a bored-looking White cop standing guard, shuffling everybody
to the other entrance. Bloody bandages lay around, with other victims
having already been taken off.

I learned it was just another Mexican fight. Nothing unusual,
apparently, though it was the first time I've run upon it. I guess my wife won't
be doing any of the grocery shopping from now on.

So much for the real world. Now let's get down to what's really
important. MUADDIB HAS BEEN BANNED FROM STORMFRONT!!!

First, I made jack_boot chief of staff because he does a better job
than I do. He has more perspective. And he's doesn't stay mad all the time
like I have for Stormfront's nearly 12-year existence.

He's also completely honorable. I feel guilty that he's now the target
of guttersnipes, when I should have been taking point. It also grieves
me that another person, one of the nicest here, who had nothing to do
with our internal politics, is now being targeted.

My issues with MuadDib as to how he treats other members have been
escalating for years. The last incident was too much, though. If jack_boot
hadn't reacted viscerally, I'd have fired him.

Fact is, any man who didn't respond that way? I wouldn't leave alone
with my family.

I've often wanted to cut myself loose from this place and never look
back. The past twelve years have taken a toll on both my family and me,
and I don't know what the future may hold. But there are too many
decent, dedicated people here for me to consider that. But I can try my best
to make sure the decent people can be comfortable among brothers and
sisters.

As for the rest, they can cuss, whine and bitch about how we run
Stormfront...elsewhere. The Internet is a big place, and I don't control it.

One final vignette, which I perhaps shouldn't relate since it's a
little personal, but it's important to me. Four years ago I'd spent the day
particularly mad, about goings on at Stormfront, including the behavior
of two moderators (whom I'd later make former moderators).

My wife then came home with some asthma symptoms. Then something went
really wrong. I didn't think we even had time to call 911, so I drove
the five blocks to the fire station, nearly wrecking when running a red
light. Their nebulizer treatment didn't work, and she went unconscious
and started convulsing. The paramedics scrambled, making a
thirteen-year-old Derek hold the IV bag.

Derek and I watched the blood oxygen monitor plunge, while heart rate
zoomed, trying to keep the brain alive. I thought, I'm now watching my
wife die and I've spent my day worrying about a stupid message board.

Fortunately, Fire Rescue had someone with a ventilator on call nearby,
and, after a harrowing night in the emergency room, she was fine, and
has been since.

There is a real world, and this board isn't it. It's just a valuable
tool."

End quote

“So clearly he doesn't see SF as a research or media board, but simply a message board.

If Whites want to survive in North America without the Gulags coming, we will evidently need another Media board/site. Don only wants this SF to be a "message board" - that's apparently what he feels. Thus he just lets JJT do what he wants based on a few old pro-Yggdrasil fake postings by JJT to get in good with Don.

It's strange because:

1. The White Survival board lost their domain on Nov. 6th. But not notified until the 10th. (is WS on Don's servers?)

2. MuadDib was banned on the 9th.

3. BNP is court exhonerated on the 10th for not blaming the Jews, and only the Muslims.

4. Definite_Article and JJT threaten to ban all "trolls" who talk about the Jews.

Coincidences, many of them. Don may not have had anything to do with them, as he reeally doesn't care, according to his address.

JJT told Black about MuadDib attacking Definite_Article, his pro-Jewish girlfriend. Don ordered Jack_boot to do something or he would be fired. JJT is running Don Black's board, and Don does not care. Don does what JJT complains about.

X, it looks like JJT and/or bnp factions are taking control. Sharon ebanks aka definate article is already patrolling the forum and is speaking like a mod. I have been told she will be appointed as a mod. Lets see if that happens. If it does, we know what we are dealing with."

Old April 14th, 2011 #182
Kennewickman
Banned

Default The Oldman's deleted post on MuadDib

I received this via private communication at the time.

“TheOldman's deleted post on MuadDib, JJT and Definite_Article.

With this post Definite_Article alerted JJT (pro-jewish girlfriend of JJT) and JJT shut down and deleted the MuadDib thread within 5 mins this morning.

MuadDib had spilled the beans on Definite_Articles background. She supports Jewish causes.”

Today, 10:10 AM #381
TheOldman
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

TheOldman has disabled reputation

Default Re: Comrade MuadDib got banned
Quote:

There is usually "more to it than meets the eye" in any dispute. This one is no exception. The "Lady" he supposedly insulted came on the Holyhoax thread and openly sided with the same vicious Jews that you have argued with so eloquently. She called me a name(With which which I was unfamiliar) that I am told translates loosely to "Rat." She suffered no consequences as a result, other than to be called,"One of the BEST posters on Stormfront" by a Senior Moderator.

Last night another SM called me an "Old Freak" on another thread. Of course he knew that he could do it with impunity, or he would not have had the guts to do it.

RaginBill is right. Our presence is not wanted by a large group of people who have much influence here. It is up to each of us to decide if it is "Worth the candle" to continue here. I hope everyone reaches the decision that is best for our people.

As things approach the crisis stage, the enemy pushes harder and harder.

Old April 14th, 2011 #183
Kennewickman
Banned

Default The Game of 1984 hits JJT - The master player

At this thread JJT refers readers to a thread on Jewish genetics that has been completely wiped out since. See his post No 250, here: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t208233-25/

He states: People who want the data are invited to view the thread at
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=173942

Old April 14th, 2011 #184
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Jews must be protected from reality on Stormfront – even from their own reality

The following was placed on SF in June of 2005 – and was wiped off:

The origin of the Ashkenazi Jews was always an interesting item.
Lord Playfair posted a rather dramatic set of information about this but his source is not clear there. (He is quoting from somebody but without naming the source.)
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...&page=23&pp=10
Regardless, I am going to post it here because I place a high value on the item:
Religions are optional, a jew can chose not to follow a jewish faith, and a non-jew can chose to follow a jewish religion.

Culture is a product of race, and the jewish people are a race.

Not only do they claim this themselves, but there is some scientific evidence to support this claim:

"A sample of 526 Y chromosomes representing six Middle Eastern populations (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Kurdish Jews from Israel; Muslim Kurds; Muslim Arabs from Israel and the Palestinian Authority Area; and Bedouin from the Negev) was analyzed for 13 binary polymorphisms and six microsatellite loci. The investigation of the genetic relationship among three Jewish communities revealed that Kurdish and Sephardic Jews were indistinguishable from one another, whereas both differed slightly, yet significantly, from Ashkenazi Jews. The differences among Ashkenazim may be a result of low-level gene flow from European populations and/or genetic drift during isolation. Admixture between Kurdish Jews and their former Muslim host population in Kurdistan appeared to be negligible."

""Despite being separated for over 1,000 years, Sephardi Jews of North African origin are genetically indistinguishable from their brethren from Iraq, according to The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. They also proved that Sephardi Jews are very close genetically to the Jews of Kurdistan, and only slight differences exist between these two groups and Ashkenazi Jews from Europe. These conclusions are reached in an article published recently in the American Journal of Human Genetics and written by Prof. Ariella Oppenheim of the Hebrew University (HU) and Hadassah-University Hospital in Ein Kerem. Others involved are German doctoral student Almut Nebel, Dr. Marina Faerman of HU, Dr. Dvora Filon of Hadassah-University Hospital, and other colleagues from Germany and India. The researchers conducted blood tests of Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Kurdish Jews and examined their Y chromosomes, which are carried only by males. They then compared them with those of various Arab groups - Palestinians, Beduins, Jordanians, Syrians and Lebanese - as well as to non-Arab populations from Transcaucasia - Turks, Armenians and Moslem Kurds."

"Professor Ariella Oppenheim of Hebrew University, a geneticist of mixed Ashkenazic and Sephardic descent and one of six scientists who authored the study, called the results surprising. 'I expected a few more admixtures,' Oppenheim told the Forward. Almost all the researchers expected to see a greater link between Ashkenazic Jews and non-Jewish Eastern Europeans. They thought they would see in the bloodlines the results of Eastern European pogroms, when many Jewish women were raped, producing offspring whose biological fathers were not Jewish.... 'It had an effect,' Oppenheim said, but it didn't significantly alter the gene pool. Ashkenazic Jews are still closer, genetically, to Sephardic and Kurdish Jews than to any other population.... 'Part of [the study] was financed by [the government of] India,' Oppenheim said.... The scientists looked at Y-chromosomes, which come from the male, 'Mostly because [they] give us a bit of a simpler picture,'"

"Analysis of the Y chromosome has already yielded interesting results. Dr. Ariella Oppenheim of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem said she had found considerable similarity between Sephardic and Kurdish Jews, as if the Y chromosomes of both groups had been drawn from a common population that began to expand 7,800 years ago."

"In 1997, Karl Skorecki in Haifa, Michael Hammer in Tucson and several London researchers surprised everyone by finding evidence of the Jewish priestly line of males, the Kohanim. Half of Ashkenazic men and slightly more than half of Sefardic men who claimed to be Kohanim were found to have a distinctive set of genetic markers on their Y chromosome, making it highly possible that they are descendants of a single male or group of related males who lived between 1180 and 650 B.C.E., about the time of Moses and Aaron. The Kohen marker is but a fragment of the information gleaned from DNA analysis... A study published last year in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science looked at the Y chromosomes of 1,371 males from seven Jewish population groups and came up with a profile of Jewish genes. They found 13 major Y-chromosome patterns or signatures, called haplotypes. 'The haplotypes of all but Ethiopian Jews shared a similar pattern,' says Ostrer, a member of the study team led by Hammer and Batsheva Bonne-Tamir of Tel-Aviv University. 'This means we are not descended from one person or 12 tribes but 13 founder males.'"

"'We are definitely Jews,' says Ostrer. 'We share Jewish haplotype patterns.' Ostrer estimates the European admixture over 80 generations is an extremely low 0.5 percent. The study also found that male Jews of Russian and Polish ancestry do not have a chromosome profile similar to Russian and Polish non- Jews."

"Based on his study of Roman Jews, Ostrer concludes that Ashkenazim lived in Italy for a thousand years before they migrated into Alsace and Rhineland. 'There's no genetic difference between Ashkenazic and Roman Jews, who say they have lived in Italy for 2,000 years,' he observes. Ostrer and Hammer are now conducting the largest study of Jewish genetics so far, trying to determine how we are all related, and tracing the migrations that formed communities during the 2,000 years of diaspora... 'Being Jewish is a spiritual, metaphysical state and DNA is a physical characteristic, like nose size,' said Skorecki in an interview in The Jerusalem Report."

"We are an ancient group of clans descended from 13 polygamous men, and our genetic history is part of the redefinition of humanity... "

"A riveting recent essay in Commentary described the results of a match-up between the genetic database of the Kohanim - those whose Jewish ancestry is supposedly the strongest and best-attested - and that of a "lost tribe" in Namibia that has long claimed Jewish descent. The fit was amazingly close. So it is with other groups in the Asian diaspora, many of whose folk stories had been thought to be merely legendary."

"Finally, published in last June's Proceedings of the National Academy of Science were the results of a study conducted by an international team of scientists led by Michael Hammer of the University of Arizona and Batsheva Bonné-Tamir of Tel Aviv University... Based on genetic samples from 1,371 males... its main conclusion is, with the exception of Ethiopian Jews, all Jewish samples show a high genetic correlation..."

"This study alleges that Jews around the world, both Sephardic and Ashkenazic, are more closely related to one another than to non-Jews tested in the study, and that converts and intermarriages played little role in Jewish population history."

"'Our work definitely refutes a lot of that discussion of alternate origins for Jewish populations,' Hammer says. 'It shows that we really are a single ethnic group coming from the Middle East. Even if you look like another European with blue eyes and light skin, your genes are telling that you're from the Middle East.'.... "

"The analysis provides genetic witness that these communities have, to a remarkable extent, retained their biological identity separate from their host populations, evidence of relatively little intermarriage or conversion into Judaism over the centuries.... The results accord with Jewish history and tradition and refute theories like those holding that Jewish communities consist mostly of converts from other faiths, or that they are descended from the Khazars, a medieval Turkish tribe that adopted Judaism..."

"Based on earlier studies using classical genetic methods7, Cavalli-Sforza et al. came to the conclusion 'that Jews have maintained considerable genetic similarity among themselves and with people from the Middle East, with whom they have common origins.' Evidence for the latter concept was very convincingly made and extended by an international team of scientists [Hammer et al.] in a very recent research article8, widely reported in the press, in which the genetics of different Middle Eastern populations were studied using a completely different method than the classical methods that form the great majority of papers in the Cavalli-Sforza et al book. The research involved direct DNA analysis of the Y chromosome, which is found only in males and is passed down from father to son. Seven different Jewish groups from communities in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East were compared to various non-Jewish populations from those areas. The results showed, first of all, that 'Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level.' Furthermore, the genetic characteristics of Jews were shown to be distinctly different from (non-Jewish) Europeans, suggesting that very little admixture occurred between Jews and Europeans, even after about 80 generations of Jews in Europe...."

"...buccal swab genomic DNA samples were collected from 51 unrelated males from the Mountain Jewish community and from 55 unrelated males from the Georgian Jewish community... Corresponding haplotype frequencies in other Jewish communities and among neighboring non-Jewish populations were derived from the literature. Based on a variety of genetic distance and admixture measures we found that majority of Kavkazi Jewish haplotypes were shared with other Jewish communities. This result strengthens previous reports, which indicated a shared ancestral pool of genetic haplotypes for most contemporary Jewish communities."

I can go on and on, but I see no point to it.

You can call them a race, a distinct ethnic group, or whatever you want, but the bottom line is that jews are different from Whites, and any other race.

Old April 14th, 2011 #185
Wayne

JJT has been doing that since he became a mod.

Would you like to hear how JJT became a mod?

Old April 14th, 2011 #186
Kennewickman
Banned

Default JJT’s highest priority

JJT’s highest priority on Stormfront are the posts that detail out the realities of Jewish genetics. He will go after these posts and seek them out for destruction even years after the fact. He has a reliable web of trolls who scan new posts on critical threads and report to him.
Here is one of my posts that he took down long after it was posted in June of 2005:

“Before we rush to open a few bottles of champagne to congratulate our Jewish overlords for their contribution to eugenics I would like to add my remarks on this issue:

1, There is a strong and easily identifiable, steady trend from NWO to demonize eugenics, carried out in the media. All people who take a stand with proper eugenics are forced to be constantly on the defensive, are attacked. I recall an article that was even sounding the alarms over proper eugenics exercised in China!

2, The European Jewish community - by the beginning of the 20th Century - showed classic signs of DNA degeneration in large segments of their population.
The average person did spend his life in a twenty mile radius circle at the time. Jews were commonly marrying their cousins. Obvious signs of physical degeneration could be easily observed on the masses of Jewish population: Very high proportion of the Jewish population was using sight corrections at an early age, average physical characteristics were rather unsightly, unattractive, etc.

3, As a result of the above we can look at the huge gamble that the Jews took at the 1917 and subsequent communist revolts in Europe as a desperate measurement to change their status in society – to create the opportunity for DNA exchange with healthy Aryan population segments. As we can see this is exactly what did take place: In all White societies where Jews were present in considerable numbers a strong trend prevailed where intermarriage between Jews and Aryans skyrocketed, especially after the 1950s. The trend is the strongest in the USA where over 50% of the marriages tied by Jews are tied to non Jews. Because of the present unhealthy state of mind of the Aryan population it is easy for a Jew to find an Aryan woman who will exchange her beauty for a few extra bedrooms in her home and a few extra cylinders in her car for and the results she will understand only later when she is forced to look at her own growing children….
Naturally, this process can be viewed as good eugenics from the Jewish point of view, but exactly the opposite from the Aryan’s.

And here we are, falling back on the rather proper words Mr. Wallace again: “Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!”"

Old April 14th, 2011 #187
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
JJT has been doing that since he became a mod.

Would you like to hear how JJT became a mod?
Yes Wayne, I am waiting with eager anticipation.
Somehow I know that this is going to be a juicy one.

Old April 14th, 2011 #188
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I'm less than convinced anyone is going to make any White or Brown, or Red or whatever colored homelands....too many of us, and too well entrenched and all mixed together. We all are interwoven, and all feed from one another. ......plus thousands upon thousands of cops and troops are standing by to smack the hell out of anyone who tries making any lands their 'homelands' and dispossess anyone else .

So if we were going to share each continent on the planet, how would you go about it? How would you guarantee safety, security and well being for everyone.
I described the process for America specifically in this thread. It was then cluttered with trash, rather than logical refutations. I'll deal with it when time permits. The usual pattern on this forum, among losers with no social lives, is to assume concession or surrender if there is not a detailed wall of text posted within a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Lastly, for now, when did you come to claim communism as a way of thinking, and what caused you to do so??
Consult this post for a summary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
Getting back to the real subject here:
I knew you would retreat as soon as I handed you an ass-beating, changing the subject to spare yourself further humiliation. But I'll oblige you and discuss this topic with you...don't you have anything to say about Jamie, Paleoindianman? How about my good friends Jackass Boot and STD4061?

Old April 14th, 2011 #189
Wayne

Quote:
Yes Wayne, I am waiting with eager anticipation.
Somehow I know that this is going to be a juicy one.
I've told it before but I don't think I've told it here.

Was 2002, I think. I was a relatively new mod. DB wanted somebody to moderate the science forum. I ... yes, me ... I recommended a poster called JohnJoyTree. He did seem to knowledgeable about science and hadn't raised any red flags. DB said that he was too new to the site to be made a mod.

Some time later, DB asked again for recommendations. Once again, i nominated JJT.

That's right. He became a mod because I recommended him two times.

It didn't take long for him to set out on his agenda and me to realize how badly I had screwed up.

Old April 14th, 2011 #190
Wayne

Quote:
Now let's get down to what's really
important. MUADDIB HAS BEEN BANNED FROM STORMFRONT!!!
What makes that interesting, is that both DB and Boot had shaken my hand and spent an entire weekend where they could have voiced any concerns. That was mere months before my being fired. Neither said a thing.

Aren't White men supposed to be honorable?

Old April 14th, 2011 #191
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
What makes that interesting, is that both DB and Boot had shaken my hand and spent an entire weekend where they could have voiced any concerns. That was mere months before my being fired. Neither said a thing.

Aren't White men supposed to be honorable?
I am surprised but I cannot really blame you either.
Freaks&trolls have a tendency to perform as master chameleons, showing their true colors only after worming their way into position.
In reality it was Master Black who is to blame here as he was supposed to get rid of the freak immediately when he turned.

The way they moved in on you clearly shows that they are dishonorable degenerates and cannot be classified as White Nationalists.
Fact is that after they removed you your popularity was resonating there in thousands of posts, endlessly. From there on it was downhill all the way to this day. I am kind of looking forward to a new balance in WN blogging where SF will play the role of the far left…

Old April 14th, 2011 #192
Wayne

Quote:
I am surprised but I cannot really blame you either.
Nobody was more surprised than I was.

Many suggested that my ban ... if coupled with a JJT ban ... would preserve a balance. DB rejected that.

My ban was really because I dared to criticize Nick Griffin. That was where DB drew the line. Look at Griffin today.

Another sad admission ... I sent money for years, before Kelso and the SM scam. If my contributions were added up, I would qualify as a Lifetime Member. I regret every shekel I sent.

Quote:
Freaks&trolls have a tendency to perform as master chameleons, showing their true colors only after worming their way into position.
JJT did. He did it well.

The fact that I, that you, that several other mods have warned DB about JJT and he is still there ... that tells me one thing. Two things.

SF is about money and DB is no WN.

Old April 15th, 2011 #193
Owain Gwynedd

Location: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death White Horse, Red Horse, Black Horse and Pale Horse Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Smallpox deaths, when associated with supernatural phenomena thought to be causatively linked with euro aggressive action, can fairly be considered genocidal. On a side note, I am not "South American."
Here you go "Red Man"

Old April 15th, 2011 #194
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Nobody was more surprised than I was.

Many suggested that my ban ... if coupled with a JJT ban ... would preserve a balance. DB rejected that.

My ban was really because I dared to criticize Nick Griffin. That was where DB drew the line. Look at Griffin today.

Another sad admission ... I sent money for years, before Kelso and the SM scam. If my contributions were added up, I would qualify as a Lifetime Member. I regret every shekel I sent.

JJT did. He did it well.

The fact that I, that you, that several other mods have warned DB about JJT and he is still there ... that tells me one thing. Two things.

SF is about money and DB is no WN.
Black was looking for a dramatic shift toward the left and not a balance.

DB and Nick Griffin are the typical “activists” who refuse to learn from a hundred years of failures of the WN movements – in exchange for cash. They cut deals, allow interlopers, degenerate and disintegrate as time goes on. Griffin might have a point when compromising for the survival of the BNP for tactical purposes but he surely is walking on slippery grounds.

The present right wing and the tea party people are fully loaded with operators, sleepers and agents. However, as their numbers are rapidly growing I fully expect the level of control to decrease. I am actually expecting some rebel units to come up with serious political/cultural initiations in the next year or two. There is an open revolt growing against the illegal aliens and 9/11 will be open for a test one day…

I was also very cautious to make my final judgment on Don Black and did it only when the evidence was overwhelming. I sent him a number of letters to verify that he fully understands the JJT caper.The Susan Yarbrough letter pushed me over, royally.

As far as money I sent $30 a few times also – as long as I believed that the DB enterprise can be saved with reasoning. DB and a lot of others simply gave up hope for us – many of them never had it.

Old April 15th, 2011 #195
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain Gwynedd View Post
Here you go "Red Man"
The genetic evidence posted refutes any myth of a pre-Indian euro presence in the Americas. As mentioned, the evolutionary mutation in melanin content that produced light skin pigmentation probably had not even occurred at the time these continents were initially populated.

Old April 15th, 2011 #196
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

I've been reading some posts by the thinblood pretendian girl Feral [Fero]. I had an exchange with her back in the day and found her rather dense at the time (though since DesertedFux was posting in the same thread, she looked very intelligent in comparison), but at this point, I'm not convinced that she isn't a very clever troll. Since she falsely claims to be an Indian and posts standard white supremacist nonsense, she might be attempting to encourage the colloquial "looks white, talks white, acts white, is white" standard despite claiming minor Indian admixture.

Old April 15th, 2011 #197
Owain Gwynedd

Location: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death White Horse, Red Horse, Black Horse and Pale Horse Apocalypse

Quote:
The genetic evidence posted refutes any myth of a pre-Indian euro presence in the Americas. As mentioned, the evolutionary mutation in melanin content that produced light skin pigmentation probably had not even occurred at the time these continents were initially populated.
Go watch the serie and pay attention to the last two segments, there is a genetisit who in his liberal were are all the same mond set was looking for connection of all Amerindian tribes to the Asian migration line found... Fully HALF the tribe had genetic connection to.... THE Solatarians! Like I said before you litte confused Bolshevik BITCH, YOU cherry pick what ever supports your wet dream to a fault. Stop bypassing real reserch and look at the overall picture, join the intelegent mind and maybe your insanity will subside.

Quote:
I've been reading some posts by the thinblood pretendian girl Feral [Fero]. I had an exchange with her back in the day and found her rather dense at the time (though since DesertedFux was posting in the same thread, she looked very intelligent in comparison), but at this point, I'm not convinced that she isn't a very clever troll. Since she falsely claims to be an Indian and posts standard white supremacist nonsense, she might be attempting to encourage the colloquial "looks white, talks white, acts white, is white" standard despite claiming minor Indian admixture.

Fero isteresting you bring her up, her tirbal bloodline is on the east coast of the country and is most likely decended fof Solatarian blood. I saw a pic of her once, and I'll say this, Blond hair and blue /hazle eyes, looked white to me.

Old April 15th, 2011 #198
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Go watch the serie and pay attention to the last two segments, there is a genetisit who in his liberal were are all the same mond set was looking for connection of all Amerindian tribes to the Asian migration line found... Fully HALF the tribe had genetic connection to.... THE Solatarians! Like I said before you litte confused Bolshevik BITCH, YOU cherry pick what ever supports your wet dream to a fault. Stop bypassing real reserch and look at the overall picture, join the intelegent mind and maybe your insanity will subside.
Why are you writing like this? Are you on crack? Refute this statement: "Furthermore, we support a model in which all mtDNA haplogroups were present in this expansion, thus refuting multiple migration scenarios such as the Solutrean hypothesis." Post peer-reviewed empirical research from a reputable genetic or anthropological journal that refutes this in detail.

Quote:
Fero isteresting you bring her up, her tirbal bloodline is on the east coast of the country and is most likely decended fof Solatarian blood. I saw a pic of her once, and I'll say this, Blond hair and blue /hazle eyes, looked white to me.
That's because she is white, you idiot...as in not a real Indian.

Old April 16th, 2011 #199
Kennewickman
Banned

Default An Invitation for Senor Valdez

From: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...83#post1261183

Quote:
Quote:
Our resident injun – Senor Valdez - states that there were no White Men in America before the arrival of the Vikings.
On the other hand he refuses to come here and face the White Man to receive his lessons on the subject. He is trolling around all over, avoiding the proper place to face those who taught him the use of the wheel, firearms and fiery water.

Question No 1 to Senor Valdez: Do you believe the magic of carbon dating and DNA analysis to be true and real or do you think they are evil lies to control the minds of poor dispossessed injuns?

[Huck describes an Indian attack on Peggy and her brothers]
I heard a trampling like a lot of horses, and when it got pretty near, I see that other Injun coming on a pony, and driving the other ponies and all our mules and horses ahead of him, and he let off a long wild whoop, and the minute he done that, the Injun that had a gun, the one that Peggy fixed, shot her father through the head with it and scalped him, another one tomahawked her mother and scalped her and then these two grabbed Jim and tied his hands together, and the other two grabbed Peggy, who was screaming and crying, and all of them rushed off with her and Jim and Flaxy, and as fast as I run, and as far as I run, I could still hear her, till I was a long, long ways off.

Senor Valdez as political activist

Senor Valdez argues with White Men from a distance

Old April 16th, 2011 #200
Kennewickman
Banned

Default JJT Protecting the “Counterfeit State of Israel” (Gerald L.K. Smith)

A Stormfront thread discussing the transfer of nuclear devices from the U.S. to Israel was completely removed from here, it is nonexistent (summer of 2005):
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...48#post2007448

Here is a post from the above thread where I argue with JJT against the removal of my post:

“The reason I did not go into details on the origins of the Israeli nuclear force is that I simply assume that every WN with an IQ above 75 clearly understands the issue.
The wording of this post is certainly not kind toward our opponents but please keep in mind that God did not send me to this planet to be kind toward my opponents…
Still, the information is to the point and brings up a critical issue of today’s political reality; the quote is a most exposing, damaging item to President Bush in person and the whole corrupted, Jew infiltrated system he represents…

Why was this item removed?”

“a side note..From Bob Woodward's book "Plan of Attack" 2/27/03 President Bush tells Elie Wiesel "IF WE DON'T DISARM SADDAM HUSSEIN, HE WILL PUT A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION ON ISRAEL AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY THINK THEY HAVE TO DO, AND WE HAVE TO AVOID THAT

In other words, here a US President is verbalizing that because of the nukes in Israel the US might have to or has to go to war to avoid further complications. Now if there is anything that can be well documented it is the fact that it was the US Jewish community and their degenerated servants who handed over the nukes to the Jews in Israel. Now where does that leave the US ruling classes? They are the propagators of a mindless nuclear war!!!”

Thread