VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2013 #1
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Default Nigger boys murder white baby, shoot mother in Brunswick, GA

Nigger boys murder white baby, shoot mother in Brunswick, GA.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2931273.html

Old March 22nd, 2013 #2
Live Free
Terry Phillips

The 13 month old baby's father said of the child, "He was special," Santiago said. "He had the bluest, bluest eyes."

God damn them all!

Old March 22nd, 2013 #3
Susan

Jesus Christ. I've been hearing about this on WSB radio for the past couple of hours or so and the woman sounded black, so I figured so was the baby.

And of course the media doesn't mention the race of the murdered baby.

The mother says the pair of niggers looked like one was about 14 and the other one about 10 or 11.

News reports say the police are going door to door to find these little fucking nigger shitlets. There is a $10,000.00 reward out right now for their arrest and conviction.

How about we just find a good strong branch and make Southern wind chimes out of them?

This completely senseless, horrendous crime is going to resonate with a lot of Whites. Those little worthless niggers shot that baby because it was White. They have been taught to hate Whitey. Period.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #4
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Yeah, I haven't found "in print" the race of the shooters, but in the video, even with what these monsters did, she calls them African American. Even now she can't say, Fuckin' niggers!"

Old March 22nd, 2013 #5
Susan

Please go to the WSB radio website and leave comments on this news article. The jews need to get an earful about this atrocity.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #6
Live Free
Terry Phillips

This crawls all over me. That was a beautiful child. He looked so much like a little nephew of mine. This will continue until we get off the keyboards and into the streets, and I don't mean for a candle light vigil. Perhaps one day there will finally be a call, and not a call to prayer.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #7
Breanna
Eternal Glory

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/geo...led/?hpt=hp_t2

Quote: Sherry West told CNN affiliate WAWS that she was pushing her son in a stroller at 9 a.m. Thursday when two boys approached and demanded money, then wounded her and fatally shot her boy.

"He said, 'I'm gonna kill you if you don't give me your money,' and I said, 'I swear, I don't have any,'" West said. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me and he shot my baby right in the head."

Both boys then ran into a residential neighborhood of this seaside Georgia town some 30 miles north of Florida, she told police.

The woman told reporters that one of the attackers appeared to be 13 to 15 years of age while the other was as young as 10.

Quote: "He said, 'I am going to kill you if you don't give me your money,'" said Sherry West. She said she insisted she had no cash so the older boy shot her in the leg.

"He says, 'Well, I am going to kill your baby.'"

She tried to shield the baby, but the boy shoved her away and shot the infant in the head, she said.

Quote: Brunswick police spokesman Todd Rhodes said the shooting occurred just after 9 a.m. while the mother was pushing the baby in a stroller on London Street near Ellis Street. He said police were looking for a young black male wearing a long sleeve red shirt, 5-feet 7-inches to 5-feet 9-inches tall, with curly hair last seen running east on London Street. Police said he was with a second boy, shorter and wearing a black shirt and who looked to be a couple of years younger.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Woman-b...b/-/index.html

Look at the comments. It makes me so angry that whites are anti-racist cowards.

Quote: This has nothing to do with race. It's not a black thing or a white thing. It's a respect thing. Respect LIFE. Do unto others as you would have then done unto you. Life is not always about getting what you want but about doing what is right. This event is nothing but a tragedy, perpetrated by someone who has no respect or regard for life.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #8
Zenos

God damn this makes me so mad!

Old March 22nd, 2013 #9
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Look at the comments. It makes me so angry that whites are anti-racist cowards.

Quote: This has nothing to do with race. It's not a black thing or a white thing. It's a respect thing. Respect LIFE. Do unto others as you would have then done unto you. Life is not always about getting what you want but about doing what is right. This event is nothing but a tragedy, perpetrated by someone who has no respect or regard for life.
Yes, it never has anything to do with race unless the victim is a precious minority. Than it has everything to do with race and the racism still prevelant among whites and it is a discussion that needs to be had.

It is beyond ridiculous to say it has nothing to do with race. Outside of a rare school shooting, how many white kids at ages like this do you ever see acting in such a violent manner as these negroes typically do?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 22nd, 2013 #10
Zenos

Fucking useless piece of shit niggers. Is there anything more vile? And what will happen when they're caught? If they get a prison sentence they won't care, they'll be in there with the rest of their relatives while being housed and fed.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #11
Live Free
Terry Phillips

There was a time in Georgia that such a crime would've resulted in a large part of "the nigger quarters" in Brunswick being burned to the ground.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #12
Stronza

Some photos here. Including that of the father.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Old March 22nd, 2013 #13
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Seeing these pictures of the one identified as the father makes me wonder what the milkman looked like. I think this beaner may well be wearing a pair of cuckold horns hung on him.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #14
volkszorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Some photos here. Including that of the father.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
The father looks not so white.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #15
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

That guy definitely does not look like the real father. My uncle had a kid with a woman who has some native ancestory and the child is pale with blond hair and blue eyes but this woman looked mostly white herself. I was wondering a bit about the name Antonio.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #16
MikeQuigley
Banned

I think the mother is a mudshark and that guy may very well be the father, the baby had a Spanish name. But the two little niggers didn't know that, they thought they were killing a white baby.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #17
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I wonder if we will see a reaction from Hispanics here because of this supposed Hispanic father? They do not tend to respond to something like this with "forgiveness" and candle light vigils.

Last edited by The Barrenness; March 22nd, 2013 at 02:37 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #18
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
I wonder if we will see a reaction from Hispanics here because of this supposed Hispanic father?
Nope. Blue eyed baby means shit to everyone, but us.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #19
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Yeah, they probably will not believe he is even the father, like we don't.

Old March 22nd, 2013 #20
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Yeah, they probably will not believe he is even the father, like we don't.
Exactly, sweetie.

Thread