VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 26th, 2007 #1
Kinsman Victor

Default Black Cuckolds With White Women

Monitoring the Jewish media subversion.

“The women get to fuck our guys while their husbands watch, and we get to fuck rich white women, really mutt ‘em out.”

This quote was made by Art Hammer, apparent leader of the Mandingo tribe.

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/d...ovocateur.html

Old March 26th, 2007 #2
H.B.

Thumbs down

Quote:
Watching the Mandingos in action, one immediately notices two things: that most of them are packing more than eight inches, and that they're better-looking than the women they're pleasuring.
No one ever said niggers were picky when it comes to White pussy ...

I think this picture gives us a hint.

Quote:
His first encounter is a ménage à trois with Maryam (not her real name), a pudding of cellulite, and her chiropractor husband, Rick (not his real name), who's all back fuzz and belly
A "pudding" of cellulite? Does the nigger suck the cottage cheese from the bloated cellulite abomination's toes while the fat, hairy troll husband watches and wacks off?

Old March 26th, 2007 #3
1st Edu

I would post a reply, but anybody who publishes such filth is not worth anytime. I just skim read the article. All I could think about is DISEASES. The decay-dent state of western civilization does not surprise me anymore. These people are TRASH and when this JEWISH ship finally goes down, they will go with it.

The husband is some fat pig flesh piece of shit, little dick OBESE kwa DEGENERATE. Guarantee they got diseases. The rot piles on. How much more can the kwa hold?

If anybody has an account to post, post racial facts about HIV, AIDS, Herpes, etc. If you don't have anything else to do.

Old March 26th, 2007 #4
Donnachaidh

The Kwa is in need of a severe disinfection. Imagine what's brewing in the vagina of that fat pig who did 12 niggers in four hours. Do we want these pigs in the America to come? The weaning process is going to be long and hard. We had better hope that some force of nature intervenes on our behalf to speed the process along.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old March 26th, 2007 #5
Ravening Wolf

Get yourselves a high powered rifle boys, if you don't already have one, because you don't want to get too close to these disease ridden piles of human filth when the SHTF (otherwise you might catch one of their blood-borne diseases)!!!
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Old March 26th, 2007 #6
Thorn

That article made me want to hurl. What the hell is wrong with people?

Old March 27th, 2007 #7
IZAN
I got the rope

Why the fuck did you post this?

AH

Thread