Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2007 #1
SSanguine

Default Vandals Upset jewess with their Swastika Grafitti in Mobile, AL

"My parents were Jewish and they're buried in the Jewish cemetary," she said. "I just think that it is inconceivable that I can walk out of my house and have this happen here in our town."

Watch the Video :
http://wkrg.com/news/article/spray_paint_vandals/5843/

Quote:
Residents in Midtown Mobile got a rude awakening when they discovered graffiti on their cars, sidewalks and even their houses.
A spokesperson for the Mobile Police Department say vandals armed with spray paint struck at least 24 times Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning.
"It's not a joke and I don't think it should be dealt with as a prank," said Marcia Gilmore. The vandals painted several five point stars with a circle around them on her house, front porch, and sidewalk. Vandals also painted a swastika on her neighbor's van.
"My parents were Jewish and they're buried in the Jewish cemetary," she said. "I just think that it is inconceivable that I can walk out of my house and have this happen here in our town."
Police say incidents were reported on Glenwood Street, McPhillips Avenue, Bienville Avenue, Monterey Place, Clearmont Street, Espejo Street, Houston Street, Brown Street, Sherman Way, South Fulton and Homewood Street. No arrests have been made, but anyone with information can contact MPD at 208-7211.

I find this to be hilarious... LOL.. Zee jooooz Oh my parents were joooz and buried in a joooez cemetary ... "What a world What a cruel cruel World!" and the other neighbor thinks that his car didn't get spraypainted because his car is black .......... and the spraypaint wouldn't have shown up ......... even though they were spraypainting with Red too ....... ummmm.......... duh

:[]

Old October 11th, 2007 #2
jackumup

Your southern accent can't hide youe whiney jew voice. It's not your town get out! I wonder what you stole that piss this person off to target you:[]

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old October 11th, 2007 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Thanks to Stan S. I now have a kike-whiney voice in my head that I can utilize any time I read:[]quote!lol!
Thanks again S.S.

Thread