VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 27th, 2012 #1
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Default Yahweh is Satan!

Biblical proof that ‘the LORD’ ['God'] of the Bible = Satan!

These 2 passages are referenced to each other in my Bible (KJV) and you can check for yourself that they are in the same context (by reading the succeeding few verses)

<< 2 Samuel 24 >> (King James Version) 1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

Is referenced to:

<< 1 Chronicles 21 >> (King James Version) 1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Within the same exact context the terms ‘the LORD’ and ‘Satan’ are used interchangeably! – as if they were the same entity! – which they are! See. here the Devil (YHWH), who wrote the Bible, left a little clue as to who’s really the ‘God’ of the Bible, betting on the fact that most wouldn’t be smart enough to put 2 + 2 together.

The Devil’s greatest accomplishment has been to deceive the world into thinking he was ‘God’ and worshiping him as such!

Quit worshiping Satan, Christians!

Still need more proof? Well, here you go:

Yahweh is the Leviathan – the piercing serpent, that crooked serpent, the dragon that is in the sea!

Here is a description of the Leviathan:

Job 41:20 Out of his [Leviathan] nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.21 His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.

And here is description of Yahweh, the ‘God’ of the Bible:

Psalm 18:8 & 2 Samuel 22:9 There went up a smoke out of his [Yahweh] nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Sounds like a dragon to me!

As we can see Yahweh’s description is identical to Leviathan’s description!

And what is the leviathan? Isaiah 27:1… Leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; the dragon that is in the sea.

Yahweh is the Leviathan – the piercing serpent, that crooked serpent, the dragon that is in the sea!

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [i.e. demons, i.e. Jews (who wrote the Buy-bull)] were cast out with him.

Yahweh calls his followers by hissing to them!

<< Isaiah 5 >> King James Version

26 And he [Yahweh] will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them [Jews] from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly.

<< Zechariah 10 >> King James Version

8 I [Yahweh] will hiss for them [Jews], and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Yahweh is the adversary (Satan) of humanity!

‘Satan’ means ‘adversary’ and that’s exactly what Yahweh is – the adversary of humanity:

Ex 23:27 I [Yahweh] will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou [Jews] shalt come!

More here: http://kalki666.wordpress.com/2010/1...ovah-is-satan/

Makes sense to me, since only a despicable piece of shit "god" like that would choose the vile jewish vermin to be his people. And with good reason, they're just like him. Ugly, evil, destroyers of humanity and beauty[i.e., the kikes' desire to destroy the White race via miscegenation with niggers and other untermenschen].

Tags
jewish god, jews, kikes, yahweh is evil

Thread