Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 29th, 2007 #721
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
BTW -you claims for a dead body of a gassed Jew are no longer viable.
Fallacy as well as stupidity.

My claim is made even more viable by your nonsensical behaviour of the past few days, mischlinge.

Let's get into it.

According to the Lie, the Hoax, Germany, during a time of World war, during the worst of it in fact, decided to holocaust 6 million juden. We are most famous for having done so by herding hundreds of juden at a time into gas chambers and by using zyklon B holocausted them there - on such as level as to be called "industrial" killing. We then took all the remains and kept the krematoria stoked and burning, night and day no less - without any break, getting rid of the gassed kikes.

This is the claim.

This claim to the disappearance of such a large number of people in war time is hardly a natural explanation.

It's also an unreliable descript of how the Germans work or have ever worked for that matter. They would not have just herded hundreds of juden into gas chambers. Simply because it's not reliable, and completely uncharacteristic as to how Germans would have behaved when trying to organise something such as this.

You know this. And so would dodge it and turn to, perhaps The Einsatzgruppen and their work as anti-partisan units to prove your holocaust. To holocaustians, this is always the next dodge.

The Einsatzgruppen were given freedom to dispense with anti-partisans as they saw fit. And, since accurate lists of enemies of the Reich were not always available at the local level, they were required to operate on a more flexible and informal basis.

This, however, only applied to sectors in the East.

Since The Einsatzgruppen under Dr. Six, which would have gone to Britian, had a very precise list of who it wanted and where additional British lists of enemies of the Reich would be files (such as the Central Registry of Foreigners at Bow Street police station, the like)

The next holocaustian dodge is bring up the T4 programme, which was a very brief programme of euthanasia, that did not involve jews; but which juden use as evidence for the hoax. The euthanisia programme, ie, gassings with CO (which we did do and rightly so) shows you how untenable your 'gas chamber' claims are by comparison.

Now, are you ready to provide evidence of homocidal gassing, industrial gassing of juden? It should be easy for you, no? Especially since zyklon B was supposed to be, for the time, the latest and best technology for killing people.

Old December 29th, 2007 #722
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
They are communist sources - not Jewish.
What's the distinction between communist and Jewish?

Quote:
The Polish certainly were not Jewish run.
Where's the proof?

Unlike after World War I, where the Allies stood by Poland in the post-war negotiations, retaining her borders and sovereignty, after the end of World War Two, Poland was abandoned, and "given" to the Soviet Union. At Teheran, and other meetings of the Big Three, the British and Americans agreed to let the Russians keep Polish lands awarded them after the invasion of Poland in 1939. This miscarriage of justice was kept quiet by the Allies, and is widely unknown. Then, at Yalta, the Allies placed Poland into the Soviet sphere of influence. This last step effectively gave the Soviets the green light for the full-scale occupation of Poland.

Poland was occupied, how do you make the claim that it was actually independent? Crazy.

The point simply is that the there is no reason to lie within a secret organization, the purpose of it is to know everything.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; December 29th, 2007 at 02:23 PM.

Old December 29th, 2007 #723
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
Fallacy as well as stupidity.
Don't be so hard on yourself, you do try.

Quote:
My claim is made even more viable by your nonsensical behaviour of the past few days, mischlinge.
Hardly, since you now are taking Soviet sources and eyewitnesses as acceptable evidence.

Quote:
Let's get into it.
Shall we?

Quote:
According to the Lie, the Hoax, Germany, during a time of World war, during the worst of it in fact, decided to holocaust 6 million juden. We are most famous for having done so by herding hundreds of juden at a time into gas chambers and by using zyklon B holocausted them there - on such as level as to be called "industrial" killing. We then took all the remains and kept the krematoria stoked and burning, night and day no less - without any break, getting rid of the gassed kikes.

This is the claim.
Its your spin on the claim - hardly accurate, but I'll not nit pick at this point.

Quote:
This claim to the disappearance of such a large number of people in war time is hardly a natural explanation.
Not sure what you mean here. People do disappear in war, but not on such a scale - not without a knowable cause.

Quote:
It's also an unreliable descript of how the Germans work or have ever worked for that matter. They would not have just herded hundreds of juden into gas chambers. Simply because it's not reliable, and completely uncharacteristic as to how Germans would have behaved when trying to organise something such as this.
Your belief on how the Germans would do something is not proof - its an unfounded opinion. Why should I take your word when the word of people there, German and non-German, contradict your claim?

Quote:
You know this. And so would dodge it and turn to, perhaps The Einsatzgruppen and their work as anti-partisan units to prove your holocaust. To holocaustians, this is always the next dodge.
I have not dodged anything.

Quote:
The Einsatzgruppen were given freedom to dispense with anti-partisans as they saw fit. And, since accurate lists of enemies of the Reich were not always available at the local level, they were required to operate on a more flexible and informal basis.
This is not true, there were limits and operational orders they functioned under.

Quote:
This, however, only applied to sectors in the East.
What applied, your unsupported claim that they had total freedom? Or the fact they operated only in the east? I can accept the latter, not the former.

Quote:
Since The Einsatzgruppen under Dr. Six, which would have gone to Britian, had a very precise list of who it wanted and where additional British lists of enemies of the Reich would be files (such as the Central Registry of Foreigners at Bow Street police station, the like)
Since Germany never invaded Britian, why even bother with this?

Quote:
The next holocaustian dodge is bring up the T4 programme, which was a very brief programme of euthanasia, that did not involve jews; but which juden use as evidence for the hoax. The euthanisia programme, ie, gassings with CO (which we did do and rightly so) shows you how untenable your 'gas chamber' claims are by comparison.
How does T4 make in untenable?

Quote:
Now, are you ready to provide evidence of homocidal gassing, industrial gassing of juden? It should be easy for you, no? Especially since zyklon B was supposed to be, for the time, the latest and best technology for killing people.
Zyklon B was never the BEST technology or the latest, it was the most convenient, since the means and basic method of operation were in affect for delousing clothing. If anything, the technical aspects were easier rather than more complex.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 29th, 2007 #724
the ghost

Quote:
You have NEVER posted proof of a hoax- not one iota.

So get to it - post proof of the hoax.

Disprove all the written history.
Your written history is the hoax.
Enjoy.

http://www.cwporter.com/two.htm
http://www.revisionists.com/leuchter/
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/200...er/FT_talk.htm
http://www.geniebusters.org/915/04g_gas.html
http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-HoloRev.html
http://www.codoh.com/video/onethird.html
http://www.zundelsite.org/
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p319_Faurisson.html
http://www.ety.com/HRP/rev/idx.htm
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/archives.html
http://www.vho.org/
http://www.ihr.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2
Yes you have.
And I'll bet you will dodge this as well.

Old December 29th, 2007 #725
EireannGoddess

[quote]
Quote:

Its your spin on the claim - hardly accurate, but I'll not nit pick at this point.
It may be my 'spin' but as to the claim - Your people are the 'spin doctors' responsible for it.

Quote:
Not sure what you mean here. People do disappear in war, but not on such a scale - not without a knowable cause.
Precisely my point. Where are the 6 million jews. Where is one gassed jew for that matter.

Quote:
Your belief on how the Germans would do something is not proof - its an unfounded opinion. Why should I take your word when the word of people there, German and non-German, contradict your claim?
It is not my 'belief' on how the Germans would do something. I am German, my Family were members of the Reich. They were there. Even though they are dead now, their Children and grand-children survive, and the truth in the matter has been told me since I was a child.

I've never had to 'deprogramme' from a holocaustian education. Though, I did have to learn about the Hoax. So, in me, you have met your first German whom will not dance to your tune.

Quote:
You have dodged my entire post with this drivel to which I reply now.

You will get answers to your questions when you decide to take the subject seriously.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; December 29th, 2007 at 02:52 PM.

Old December 29th, 2007 #726
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

[quote=EireannGoddess;701961]
Quote:
It is not my 'belief' on how the Germans would do something. I am German, my Family were members of the Reich. They were there. Even though they are dead now, their Children and grand-children survive, and the truth in the matter has been told me since I was a child.
Its your belief - claiming the Germans would not do something, when it was done by Germans and confessed to by Germans, witnessed by Germans and ultimately punished by German Courts - your claim is unsubstantiated and a lie - you have no evidence, just wishful thinking.

And its your burden to prove it did not happen, and "my Daddy said so" is not proof.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 29th, 2007 #727
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

The Historical Record

Feel free to prove this wrong.

The following picture is corroborated by the testimonies of all known eyewitnesses who were in a position to see the various elements: The first documented gassing experiments took place at Auschwitz in the second half of 1941 - probably the first days of September – in the cellar of a building called “Block 11” of the Auschwitz main camp. Later a room of the main camp’s crematorium was adapted as a gas chamber. In 1942 two abandoned peasant houses in a forest in the area of Birkenau were converted into gas chambers. These houses were known as the “bunkers” of Birkenau. In the spring of 1943 four crematoria were built in the area of Birkenau, each of which had a disrobing cellar for the victims, a gas chamber and a room with cremation ovens. The killing and cremation of the victims was then carried out in these buildings, one of the “bunkers” still being used, however, when the number of people to be killed was too high for the gas chambers in the crematoria to cope with. Dead bodies in excess of what the crematoria could handle were incinerated in the open. Most of the people killed in the gas chambers were killed shortly upon arrival, usually after a selection in which those deemed able to work were sorted, taken into the camp and registered. There were also regular selections among the registered inmates, after which those considered no longer able to work were killed, either by phenol injections or by gassing. The removal of the dead bodies from the gas chambers and their cremation or incineration in the open were carried out by special detachments (Sonderkommandos) of able-bodied Jewish inmates under the supervision of SS guards. On 7 October 1944, one of the crematoria of Birkenau was disabled during a revolt of these special detachments. The remaining crematoria were blown up by the SS in January 1945, before the Birkenau complex was evacuated in the face of the approaching Soviet troops.

Of the Jewish survivors of Auschwitz most witnessed only the first phase of the extermination process, namely the selection upon leaving the train. A smaller number of inmates, however, witnessed the operation of the gas chambers or were well-informed about them due to their function or position inside the camp. These include:

i) four inmates who escaped from Birkenau and whose reports were published in November 1944 in the United States: Rudolf Vrba and Fred Wetzler, who escaped from Birkenau on 7 April 1944, Czeslaw Mordowicz and Arnost Rosin, who escaped on 27 May 1944;

ii) three members of the Sonderkommando who died in Birkenau but left written accounts, which they buried nearby their workplace, where they were found during excavations after the war: Chaim Herman, Salmen Gradowski and Salmen Lewenthal;

iii) three members of the Sonderkommando who independently of each other made depositions before Polish authorities in 1945: Stanislaw Jankowski (whose true name was Alter Feinsilber), Szlama Dragon and Henryk Tauber;

iv) two French physicians, André Lettich and Sigismund Paul Bendel, both of whom were at different times attached to the Sonderkommando as inmate doctors;

v) Further survivors of the Sonderkommando who made depositions on various occasions after the war (including the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial: Milton Buki, Filip and Dov Paisikovic, Filip Müller, Avram Dragon, Szyja Rosenblum and Dr. Miklos Nyiszli, among others;

vi) the Polish mechanic Michael Kula, who worked as a locksmith at Auschwitz I and later Auschwitz II, where he got into contact with members of the Sonderkommando because his workshop made tools and performed diverse repairs for the crematoria.

Have fun

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 29th, 2007 #728
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Uh-huh, and we all know how reliable "eyewitness" testimony from jews is, don't we? Absolutely no reason for them to lie whatsoever, correct? No monetary or sympathy motives detectable here, eh? Confessions of German commandants, made under the duress of torture, are also irrefutable, right?

I'm glad you decided to get into this, kike -- it gives me an excuse to promote the links in my sig. I'm severely limited in my online access right now, but if anyone here wants to put this parasite in his place, I suggest you check out my www.ihr.org link and click on their archives. Use the search engine and you'll be able to refute every "fact" in the above, all within a matter of minutes.

Catch you next weekend, buzzard-beak...

Old December 29th, 2007 #729
EireannGoddess

Quote:
The Historical Record

http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=730
That is not 'the historical record'; what you have presented is an historical theory - one which you must prove is A) possible and B) indeed, did occur.

Unlike yourself, I do not need the fallacy of authority argument. Rather, I have posted why I have a fundamental objection to your argument. To which you have responded with fallacy.

Survivors are one thing; but remember you are postulating a theory here, which has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt as it should have been had it actually occurred.

You need, as I said, to prove your method about gassing before you start claiming it happened. The first thing you need to do when you get a claim of something is say 'could this have happened?'

Then once you have proven that it could have you move onto proving that it indeed did happen.

This is necessary as I have explained to you before, jew, because what your lot are positing is an historical theory which radically departs from the simple explanation for the disappearance of any juden, much less 6 million during war time.

It is not our job to disprove the 'historical record' in this case; because you have not provided proof of your theory.

We simply ask as I've said to you before - that you to go back to the beginning and ask could it have happened; exactly in the way your use of selective (and I emphasize that) evidence seems to suggest.

You have essentialy said; 'it happened so it must be possible', which is at best rather silly but at worst symptomatic of a sincere desire for something to be true without proving it historically. This is typical to you juden. In everything that you endeavour to claim. It's a symptom of your jewishness more than anything.

We here, on this thread ask the simple: 'Could it have happened?' on the basis of the whole evidenatary body; i.e. how were the jews gassed and was that method of gassing practicable in facilities supposedly gas chambers designed and operated by the Germans.

Then, there is also the the fundamental question of why should we go with this hypothesis?

Your people's traditional explanation has been 'convergence of evidence' - but surely 60-70 years after the fact you shouldn't need that since there is no bar on you finding good evidence for it if it indeed occurred.

Convergence of evidence also does not generally apply to the hoax research in general because it doesn't work on having to a lack of material evidence but rather on having an abundence of it.

As well, convergence of evidence is used when there is a lack of evidence - such as when dealing with, ie, the Maya and how one interprets the archaeology. Since, one often has unconnected bits of finds to use.

The hoax has large amounts of evidence; but your convergence is created not out of a small body of evidence to indicate the larger picture - but an unrepresentative selection of a huge body of documentary evidence - with physical structures and potential graves still intact.

You in essence apply a preconceived event over evidence and try to find evidence of your supposition.

As I've stated 'prove your 'caust', jew. This means you have to first prove your method since - as stated before - it should be very easy for you to do and then substantiate in terms of simple logic.

If it occurred; but the fact you or your fellow holocaustians have devoted little time to discussing the feasibility of method says more than all the 'survivor accounts' ever could.

Do not try and jump around and have me spend my time going through 'survivors'. Especially since you haven't even bothered to answer the most elementary questions as to the method.

Not too much ask, is it kike? After all I am not libeling your race for supposedly gassing 6 million Germans, now am I?

Last edited by EireannGoddess; December 29th, 2007 at 04:06 PM.

Old December 29th, 2007 #730
psychologicalshock
Banned

All that is nice and all however where the hell are the Treblinka core samples?

You should recall that if in court all hearsay evidence is diametrically opposed to the physical evidence it is called a conspiracy.

Ex: If person A, B and C make the claim x but the prosecutor sufficiently proves that the claim x is invalid A, B and C must have all been cooperating with one another.
Naturally to make the point stronger there should be a person D who is telling the truth.

At this point the cooperation has to be looked at not what A, B and C claimed. We have to see how is it that they came up with the same conclusion and why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert W. Hoffman View Post
Uh-huh, and we all know how reliable "eyewitness" testimony from jews is, don't we? Absolutely no reason for them to lie whatsoever, correct? No monetary or sympathy motives detectable here, eh? Confessions of German commandants, made under the duress of torture, are also irrefutable, right?

I'm glad you decided to get into this, kike -- it gives me an excuse to promote the links in my sig. I'm severely limited in my online access right now, but if anyone here wants to put this parasite in his place, I suggest you check out my www.ihr.org link and click on their archives. Use the search engine and you'll be able to refute every "fact" in the above, all within a matter of minutes.

Catch you next weekend, buzzard-beak...
That supports my example very well , it's not a matter of the witness but the cooperation of the witnesses. The claims that have been revealed over the years are completely derelict from one another.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; December 29th, 2007 at 05:33 PM.

Old December 29th, 2007 #731
the ghost

Quote:
The Historical Record

Feel free to read the links I posted.
Everything you posted has been debunked.

Old December 29th, 2007 #732
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
That is not 'the historical record'; what you have presented is an historical theory - one which you must prove is A) possible and B) indeed, did occur.
No, this is a summary of the historical record. Recorded in much the same way that Hitler's utimate demise is recorded, which you accepted.

Why is Hitler's death accepted and this is not?

Quote:
Unlike yourself, I do not need the fallacy of authority argument. Rather, I have posted why I have a fundamental objection to your argument. To which you have responded with fallacy.
The fallacy argument is all you have to support Hitler's death and is what you said you accept - so now its your burden to prove it wrong, go to it.

Quote:
Survivors are one thing; but remember you are postulating a theory here, which has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt as it should have been had it actually occurred.
History does not, nor has it ever been conducted and researched under the theory that it be proven beyond a resonable doubt. This is not a court room.

Quote:
You need, as I said, to prove your method about gassing before you start claiming it happened. The first thing you need to do when you get a claim of something is say 'could this have happened?'
And it did, because we have eyewitnesses to testify it happened. Since you accept the accounts of eyewitnesses when it comes to Hitler's death, citing the same here is perfectly correct.

Quote:
Then once you have proven that it could have you move onto proving that it indeed did happen.
It could have and did, as it is recorded in the historical record. Read a book, do you need a link?

Quote:
This is necessary as I have explained to you before, jew, because what your lot are positing is an historical theory which radically departs from the simple explanation for the disappearance of any juden, much less 6 million during war time.
What is your simple explanation?

Quote:
It is not our job to disprove the 'historical record' in this case; because you have not provided proof of your theory.
Sure I have, I shown it is the historical record. You accept the historical record, without substanting it for Hitler, therefore it is acceptable here.

[/quote]
We simply ask as I've said to you before - that you to go back to the beginning and ask could it have happened; exactly in the way your use of selective (and I emphasize that) evidence seems to suggest.
[/quote]

Could it have happend - certainly. Zyklon B is highly toxic. Are there missing Jews? Yep, millions. Was Zyklon B avaialble? Certainly, it was already in use for delousing.

Quote:
You have essentialy said; 'it happened so it must be possible', which is at best rather silly but at worst symptomatic of a sincere desire for something to be true without proving it historically. This is typical to you juden. In everything that you endeavour to claim. It's a symptom of your jewishness more than anything.
No, I have said it has happened and is supported by the historical record. The same record that tells us Hitler died in Germany, the same record you accept - I should add that you have only Communist sources and German eyewitnesses to support the death of Hitler you hold to be true - therefore communist sources and German eyewitnesses are acceptable forms of proof.

[/uote]
We here, on this thread ask the simple: 'Could it have happened?' on the basis of the whole evidenatary body; i.e. how were the jews gassed and was that method of gassing practicable in facilities supposedly gas chambers designed and operated by the Germans.
[/quote]

There are confessions by the perpetrators, under oath, there are statements from witnesses, under oath, there are documents discussing the events, speaches - every manner of proof is there, you just need to look.

Quote:
Then, there is also the the fundamental question of why should we go with this hypothesis?
Its not hypothesis, its the truth.

Quote:
Your people's traditional explanation has been 'convergence of evidence' - but surely 60-70 years after the fact you shouldn't need that since there is no bar on you finding good evidence for it if it indeed occurred.
Convergence of evidence is needed for every historical truth. There is no one source that is better than the other, that's why all evidence is examined and all sources are examined. Name large historical event that is not proven by the convergence of evidence?

Quote:
Convergence of evidence also does not generally apply to the hoax research in general because it doesn't work on having to a lack of material evidence but rather on having an abundence of it.
I have no idea what that means. No hoax has been shown.

Quote:
As well, convergence of evidence is used when there is a lack of evidence - such as when dealing with, ie, the Maya and how one interprets the archaeology. Since, one often has unconnected bits of finds to use.
Convergence of evidence is the standard took for historians.

I ask, what historian does NOT use convergence of evidence?

Quote:
The hoax has large amounts of evidence; but your convergence is created not out of a small body of evidence to indicate the larger picture - but an unrepresentative selection of a huge body of documentary evidence - with physical structures and potential graves still intact.
You can demonstrate this then?

Quote:
You in essence apply a preconceived event over evidence and try to find evidence of your supposition.
Aren't you applying a preconceived supposition to the evidence at hand?

Quote:
As I've stated 'prove your 'caust', jew. This means you have to first prove your method since - as stated before - it should be very easy for you to do and then substantiate in terms of simple logic.
Do you realize gassing is only one method, and was NOT responsible for a majority of the deaths? The methods are well known, proven and accepted by Western society, from the political, to the judicial, and to the historical. To claim it is not proven is to cast aside all the trials verdicts and the historical record in total, just because you want to start from scratch.

Quote:
If it occurred; but the fact you or your fellow holocaustians have devoted little time to discussing the feasibility of method says more than all the 'survivor accounts' ever could.
The feasiblity is widely discussed and researched - what kind of fucking claim from ignorance is this?

Quote:
Do not try and jump around and have me spend my time going through 'survivors'. Especially since you haven't even bothered to answer the most elementary questions as to the method.
The methods are answered in the historical record. Go read it.

Quote:
Not too much ask, is it kike? After all I am not libeling your race for supposedly gassing 6 million Germans, now am I?
Since it has been proven - no, not to much to ask.

Now go to it - the most simple question, if it did not happen, then Auchwitz and Treblinka (and all the rest) were not death camps but transit camps. Show me the ultimate destination in the transit and end forever the Holocoaust.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 29th, 2007 #733
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ghost View Post
Feel free to read the links I posted.
Everything you posted has been debunked.

Not in those links it has not.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 29th, 2007 #734
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Eyewitness testimony under oath.

English translation of NI-11710

Nyiszli statement:
Translator comments in [ ].

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Declaration under oath

I, Dr Nyiszli NICOLAE, doctor, living at Oradia-Mare-Str. Vlahuta 44 Rumania, born on 17th June 1901 in Simleul-Silvaniai, having been made aware that a false statement would incriminate me, declare herewith voluntarily and without duress the following:

1. Up until my arrest on 15th May 1944 I was working as a Royal District doctor. On the 19th/20th May 1944 I arrived at the concentration camp Auschwitz as part of a big transport from Hungary. I was deloused, my possessions were taken from me and I was issued a new prisoner uniform. On 20th/21st May 1944 I arrived in Monowitz, the concentration camp of IG-Farben, Auschwitz Plant. In Monowitz we were again deloused, the new prisoner uniforms were taken from us and we were issued old, worn-out uniforms. I spent the next day in the tent quarantine. On the following day I was assigned to Block 8, Cement Workgroup 179, to work on the IG-Farben building site. After about 2 weeks came an order that doctors [“(Pathologists)”, handwritten] shouldn’t be sent out to work with the Workgroups any more. We [“two”, handwritten] doctors were brought to Birkenau, Camp F, Block 12. There we were deloused and issued strangers’ civilian clothing. Shortly afterward I was ordered by Dr MENGELE to work as a pathologist in the Crematorium of Birkenau.

On 18th January 1945 I was brought to Mauthausen following the evacuation of the Birkenau camp. From there I was transported to Melk/Danube. At the beginning of April 1945 I arrived in Ebensee, where I was liberated in severely ill condition by the Americans on 5th May.

2. On our arrival at Monowitz – as already mentioned, there were 6000 of us prisoners – a speech was made to us. We were told that we were in the concentration camp of the IG-Farben Industries, Monowitz, and that we weren’t there to live but to end our days miserably in cement. I didn’t know what the word cement was supposed to mean. After a few days I found out from older prisoners that on the IG-Farben building site, specially by [or for] the [several blank lines follow]

Under the concrete there were said to be a great number of prisoners buried, particularly from Berlin and Breslau.

3. IG-Farben engineers assigned the work on the IG-Farben building site for all 200 prisoner workgroups used on the site. They used drawings to give the foremen their work instructions.

4. I was an eyewitness to a number of accidents on the building site, even of the most serious kind, where no first aid was given. The sick or injured were left to lie where they were until the entire workgroup left the site, and only after the sometimes hours-long roll call were they brought to the prisoner hospital.

5. It was generally known that if the sick hadn’t recovered after 3-4 weeks, they were put on a transport, ie to be gassed in Birkenau [“or shoot in Birkenau”, handwritten]

6. While working in the Birkenau crematorium, I am convinced that on 3 occasions transports of ca 2-3000 prisoners from Monowitz came to be gassed, that is, prisoners who had worked for IG-Farben. The SS people also spoke about it quite openly.

7. The prisoner transports sent to Birkenau from Monowitz for destruction didn’t stand out at all, because all the transports earmarked for destruction left their camps in utterly worn-out clothes and shoes.

8. In my capacity as Pathologist at the Birkenau crematorium, I often had to receive dead accident victims from the IG-Farben works, with accompanying documentation, and dissect them. I had to precisely document the cause of death. By this apparently law-abiding precision and supposed concern for the prisoners in a few individual cases, the IG-Farben management in concert with the SS wanted to conceal the disappearance without trace of thousands of prisoners.

9. I’ve held Zyklon-B pellets in my hand after a completed gassing. The green enamelled tins were brought up in a Red Cross car by an SS Hauptsturmfuehrer and an SDG, and thrown by them into the gas chambers. After the tins were emptied, they were rinsed out with water by the prisoners and then taken away again by the above-mentioned people.

10. I can say the following about the gassing of prisoners with Zyklon B in the underground gas chambers of Birkenau: on the basis of my personal observations – I often had to bring out medicines and eyeglasses from the undressing room next to the gaschamber after the bags of the victims had been searched – I know that the doors were locked and the lights turned out centrally, as soon as the crowd of people were in the gas chamber. At this moment a black-painted Red Cross car arrived. An SS officer and an SDG got out of the car. They held 4 green enamelled tins in their hands. They went to the low cement chimneys that were topped with cement lids and put on gas masks. The tins were opened and their contents – Zyklon B in pink-coloured granule form – were thrown into the opening. The granules didn’t get strewn all over the gas chamber, because they fell down through perforated pipes, and gave out gas immediately on contact with the air. Because the granules fell to the floor, the gas developed first on the lower levels of air and then rose gradually higher. That explains why the bodies weren’t lying strewn about after the completed gassing, but in towering piles. Most likely the stronger ones threw the weaker down and climbed on their bodies, to extend their own lives by reaching the remaining gas-free levels. As a doctor I established the following diagnosis: death through central respiratory paralysis.

11. I don’t know the names of the leading IG-Farben employees. In Monowitz there was a Professor of Chemistry working, who must have been one of the leading figures of the IG. The leading IG people must have had knowledge of the death factory [unsure of a better translation for “Vernichtungswerk”], because they mostly lived in the town of Auschwitz and you could see the fires of the Crematoria as well as the two open pits, that burned day and night, from up to 30 km away.

12. There were often visitors to the Auschwitz main camp, also to the Crematoria. They were always dressed in SS uniforms and therefore not recognised [as visitors - translator]. For example, the crematoria ovens were delivered from the specialist factory Topf & Sons. This name was cast into every oven. On one occasion this factory sent a specialist to check and adjust the apparatus. He was a man of at least 60. I spoke a few words with him, in my opinion he was an engineer in the uniform of an SS Oberscharfuehrer. In this way it was also possible for IG people to appear in Auschwitz and remain unrecognised.

13. Food carriers went from the Crematoria workgroup into the Birkenau camp every day, where they had – despite strict regulations – continual contact with the prisoners there. That meant the activity of the Crematoria was known to every prisoner.

I have read all five (5) pages of this declaration under oath carefully through and confirmed them with my own hand, have made the necessary corrections in my handwriting and initialled them as confirmation, and declare herewith under oath that what I have said in this declaration is to the best of my knowledge and conscience completely truthful.

[signed] Dr Nyszli Nicolae

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 29th, 2007 #735
Pastor Visser
Banned

Over 700 posts and still no proof of a single "gassed jew."

Wow! I'm so surprised.

Old December 29th, 2007 #736
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
Over 700 posts and still no proof of a single "gassed jew."

Wow! I'm so surprised.

Just posted sworn eyewitness testimony. Since eyewitness testimony is used to establish Hitlers death, as cited by the VNN debate team, it is pefectly acceptable proof.

-----------

Define idiot

Old December 30th, 2007 #737
jimbo!
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Just posted sworn eyewitness testimony. Since eyewitness testimony is used to establish Hitlers death, as cited by the VNN debate team, it is pefectly acceptable proof
"eye-witness testimony" is amongst the least reliable forms of evidence; un-less it is corroborated by scientific evidence ('expert opinion', documentary and/or forensics); OberGruppenführer Heinrich Müller ('Gestapo Müller') intimates in his 'memoirs' that Hitler escaped Berlin & fled to Spain where he was given 'asylum' by Generalissimo Francisco Franco.....still other documentary evidence implies that Hitler perished in the Berlin streets fighting the advancing Bolsheviks!....most of the "accounts" from so-called 'witnesses' to Hitler's "suicide" are dubious....we don't even know if said accounts have been properly 'translated'....mean-while, where those Bletchley Park intercepts @, Rabbi?.....WTF dontcha BUGGER OFF before u get yr nutz handed to u in a glass jar?.....when we start discussing 'gas chambers' & the operation & chemical characteristics of Zyklon B?

(jimbo!)

Last edited by jimbo!; December 30th, 2007 at 03:21 AM.

Old December 30th, 2007 #738
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post
from so-called 'witnesses' to Hitler's "suicide" are dubious....we don't even know if said accounts have been properly 'translated'....
True however if I was the one doing the translating there would be no error. I find that American(Read: Jewish) sources often either accidentally or malignantly mistranslate information.

Old January 26th, 2008 #739
EireannGoddess

Default Re: Top TEN reasons JEWS hate WHITES

Quote:
Just posted sworn eyewitness testimony. .
Still no evidence of a gassed jew. I have been busy for a few weeks, only to return to no answer.

Why am I not surprised at the deflection of our question onto whether or not the Fuhrer is still alive? Typically jewish behaviour.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; January 26th, 2008 at 11:43 PM.

Old January 28th, 2008 #740
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Default Re: Top TEN reasons JEWS hate WHITES

Quote:
Still no evidence of a gassed jew. I have been busy for a few weeks, only to return to no answer.

Why am I not surprised at the deflection of our question onto whether or not the Fuhrer is still alive? Typically jewish behaviour.
Evidence comes in many forms, you refusal to accept it does not make it any less valid.

Find those missing Jews in the East yet? Identified any relocation camps?

-----------

Define idiot

Thread