VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 16th, 2008 #21
brutus

RE: R. James

Quote:
I have NEVER been a Freemason, and I never will be. I "have the degrees" in the sense that I possess the rites, information, symbolism, and secrets of all the levels of Freemasonry. That is all.
You said that you "Have the degrees". That means that you're a mason, to anyone who speaks English.

But now claim that you're really not a mason. Furthermore, how can you be absolutely certain that you know "ALL" of the secrets if you're not one of the initiated? The fact is that you can't.

You're digging yourself a big hole here.

The jew is our archenemy and we don't care to muddy the waters with their red herrings. There are many organizations that carry the jew's water. Freemasonry is only one of them. We focus on the jew and that's the purpose of our main forums.

Trying to bullshit us about something that you're not will get your posts relegated to nutzpah.

Old February 17th, 2008 #22
brutus

RE: tuisto

Quote:
VNN IS NUTZPAH if the theme of masonry is tabu. I'd say only one word: GULAG.
Read my last post to R. James for clarification.

Freemasonry can be discussed. But the poster had better make sure that they don't mislead. Freemasonry is a tool of the jew, just as the church is a tool of the jew, it's not the other way around.

We will vigorously go after any poster who tries to cloud this issue.

Old February 17th, 2008 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Freemasonry can and have been bad in the past, but today those who bring them up are usually Alex Jones type tools trying to lead Whites away from jews.

Specific facts, specific enemies is what VNN is about. Not cabala and mysterious signs and symbols and handshakes.

If you have specific evidence of a Freemason doing dirt, then that's ok for main forum, but this thread is properly located in the lounge. No one will distract us from our mission of naming the jew, which means not just calling jews jews, rather than secular humanists or lizards, but pointing out the specfic anti-White motives behind every item on the jew's agenda.

Old February 17th, 2008 #24
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

You said that you "Have the degrees". That means that you're a mason, to anyone who speaks English.

But now claim that you're really not a mason. Furthermore, how can you be absolutely certain that you know "ALL" of the secrets if you're not one of the initiated? The fact is that you can't.

You're digging yourself a big hole here.

The jew is our archenemy and we don't care to muddy the waters with their red herrings. There are many organizations that carry the jew's water. Freemasonry is only one of them. We focus on the jew and that's the purpose of our main forums.

Trying to bullshit us about something that you're not will get your posts relegated to nutzpah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
So be it! I present a document written by a Rabbi, no less, that says QUITE CLEARLY, that Freemasonry is JEWISH KABBALISM and then you semantically attack me for saying "I have all the degrees". I hope you realize that this not only looks petty and pedantic, but any thinking person would be quite suspicious about throwing this highly pertinent information in the "nutz" area of this website. How is this different from the ADL calling us "conspiracy theorists" for saying the Federal Reserve is controlled by jews, when any idiot can click on a link http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm
and see with their own eyes that JEWS do, in fact, control the federal reserve Bank, and every single person on the board is a jew?

From my perspective it looks the same to me! Are YOU a Freemason Mr. Brutus? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Junius_Brutus

Old February 17th, 2008 #25
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Freemasonry can and have been bad in the past, but today those who bring them up are usually Alex Jones type tools trying to lead Whites away from jews.

Specific facts, specific enemies is what VNN is about. Not cabala and mysterious signs and symbols and handshakes.

If you have specific evidence of a Freemason doing dirt, then that's ok for main forum, but this thread is properly located in the lounge. No one will distract us from our mission of naming the jew, which means not just calling jews jews, rather than secular humanists or lizards, but pointing out the specfic anti-White motives behind every item on the jew's agenda.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Alex, I happen to know very well of which I speak and there is much more to the Jewish agenda than is being discussed on VNN. And, if you or anybody else would like to know a very in depth view of the Judeo/masonic agenda, download this free e-book and have your mind blown:

http://www.realrael.org/thebook.pdf

And, to be honest Alex, the level of discourse on VNN, is well below par. At this same moment there is a thread about "cigarettes"

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=66886

But, the missing peice of the puzzle that NO ONE wants to talk about - Freemasonry is relegated to the nutzpa lounge? Ok. Well, itīs your site, and I will respect that, but seems pretty strange to me - highly peculiar.

As I said earlier, if anyone doesnīt like my "theory", all they have to do is come back with a more convincing scenario of how it is exactly that 3% of the US population(JEWS) controls the other 97%? And does so throughout the world. By what mechanism do they excercise this control when supposedly white Christians like Bush or Putin or Tony Blair, or even the POPE bow to every jewish whim? If itīs not Freemasonry, then what is it? What form of control is it that makes this possible? Threats, bribery, little boys asses, or all of the above? Only fools or intential obfuscators would dismiss this OBVIOUS connection.

Old February 17th, 2008 #26
brutus

Quote:
you semantically attack me for saying "I have all the degrees". I hope you realize that this not only looks petty and pedantic, but any thinking person would be quite suspicious about throwing this highly pertinent information in the "nutz" area of this website.

From my perspective it looks the same to me! Are YOU a Freemason Mr. Brutus?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Junius_Brutus
You're starting to sound like a paranoid delusional. Be forewarned that we've been told to be less tolerant of people who exhibit symptoms of clinical psychosis.

BTW: You've misidentified my screen name brutus.

Try this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Junius_Brutus

Old February 17th, 2008 #27
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
James I take it that your ancestors did not subscribe to the masonic de-mon.
(Apples don't not fall far from the tree)

In his 1940 speech -and I say it again- Adolf mentioned the masons as
the worst of warmongers and there is no doubt in my mind, that he was neither an unconscious nor a conscious tool of masonry.
I did my homework.
VNN IS NUTZPAH if the theme of masonry is tabu. I'd say only one word: GULAG.

At this point, I have no doubt that Hitler was a member of the Order of Illuminati, and went after a few Freemasonic lodges of different Orders and inconsequential branches of co-Masonry, just as he went after part-jews and what the REAL jews call "the lesser Bretheren", while the real, hardcore Zionist JEWS were actually FINANCED by the Nazis to re-locate to "Yisroel" as they call it. The Nazis did the JEWS work while pretending to be German Nationalists - thatīs why tiny Israel is a world power today. Cīmon, think for yourself, and see the obvious! Hitler died in Argentina, where he was hidden and protected for years by the very same JEWS that still control Argentina TODAY!

Old February 17th, 2008 #28
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

You're starting to sound like a paranoid delusional. Be forewarned that we've been told to be less tolerant of people who exhibit symptoms of clinical psychosis.

BTW: You've misidentified my screen name brutus.

Try this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Junius_Brutus

---------------------------------------------------------------------
But with your response, you neglected to answer my two questions:

1) By what mechanism do the jews have so much control over top world figures, if not Freemasonry, and

2) Are YOU a Freemason?

Old February 17th, 2008 #29
R. James

Hereīs Tony Blair and Moamar Ghaddafi displaying a well-known Freemasonic handshake:

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?AA_...dd_disc=1#disc

Now see here for confirmation of this well-known Masonic handshake:

http://www.waitingtorot.blogspot.com/

Old February 17th, 2008 #30
R. James

The Plan of the Judeo/Masonic agents:

http://www.texemarrs.com/042003/maso...ld_control.htm

Tell me, is this information relevant to the white Nationalist struggle? Stop pretending that Iīm insinuationg that Masonīs control the jews, when the truth is just the opposite and thatīs what i have always said - the JEWS control Freemasonry, and this information is of the highest importance for understanding how they operate and who to trust and who not to trust!

Old February 17th, 2008 #31
R. James

More evidence of my contentions: Jews created fremasonry:

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/book...chapter_08.htm

and here:

The Relationship between Judaism and Freemasonry

http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id60.html

"The problem of the relationship between Judaism and Freemasonry is certainly of the greatest importance to all those who have mustered at the battlefield against what has been called accurately enough the 'dictatorship of hidden powers' in our times."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, somebody thinks this discussion is relevant to discovering the real puppetmasters! Even if VNN doesnīt!

Old February 17th, 2008 #32
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. James View Post

At this point, I have no doubt that Hitler was a member of the Order of Illuminati, and went after a few Freemasonic lodges of different Orders and inconsequential branches of co-Masonry, just as he went after part-jews and what the REAL jews call "the lesser Bretheren", while the real, hardcore Zionist JEWS were actually FINANCED by the Nazis to re-locate to "Yisroel" as they call it. The Nazis did the JEWS work while pretending to be German Nationalists - thatīs why tiny Israel is a world power today. Cīmon, think for yourself, and see the obvious! Hitler died in Argentina, where he was hidden and protected for years by the very same JEWS that still control Argentina TODAY!
OK
I am familiar with Makow and diverse links cocerning Hitler.
I also know that Adolf died in Argentina, may be inspite of the JEW'S control there and not thanks to it.
Are you suggesting that Ahnenerbe was JEWISH too?
Blavatsky has always be an enemy of the German Reich.

Why would the communists, in 1933, have a slogan like Rosa Luxemburg did:
"Wer Hindenburg waehlt, waehlt Hitler und wer Hitler waehlt, waehlt den Krieg"
(Whoever votes for Hindenburg, vote for Hitler and whoever votes for Hitler
votes for war)

That would make a Saint out of Rosa and an evil man out of Adolf!
Come on.
Adolf gave bred to the Germans and he was forced into the war by Judea.
Don't blame him for not being able to be more successful!

(March 1933: "Judea declares war on Germany".)

The Jews, with their masonic fangs applied to all governements, short: ZOG, the "INTERNATIONALE" of the Bolschewiki , did not leave him a chance. You must be nuts to doubt the man's best intentions.

Old February 17th, 2008 #33
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
OK
I am familiar with Makow and diverse links cocerning Hitler.
I also know that Adolf died in Argentina, may be inspite of the JEW'S control there and not thanks to it.
Are you suggesting that Ahnenerbe was JEWISH too?
Blavatsky has always be an enemy of the German Reich.

Why would the communists, in 1933, have a slogan like Rosa Luxemburg did:
"Wer Hindenburg waehlt, waehlt Hitler und wer Hitler waehlt, waehlt den Krieg"
(Whoever votes for Hindenburg, vote for Hitler and whoever votes for Hitler
votes for war)

That would make a Saint out of Rosa and an evil man out of Adolf!
Come on.
Adolf gave bred to the Germans and he was forced into the war by Judea.
Don't blame him for not being able to be more successful!

(March 1933: "Judea declares war on Germany".)

The Jews, with their masonic fangs applied to all governements, short: ZOG, the "INTERNATIONALE" of the Bolschewiki , did not leave him a chance. You must be nuts to doubt the man's best intentions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Iīm hardly the only one these days that believe Hitler was a crypto-JEW. You neglect to realize the truth that these Illuminati agents act amongst the leadership of many various and seemingly opposing viewpoints.
Just read VNNīs front page: War is a racket: http://lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

Jews finance all sides of war since at least the last few hundred years, to kill off their enemies, and they will use this ploy until every non-jew has been killed off from this planet and only they will be left to enjoy the planet!

Thatīs the "Plan": http://wvj.nfshost.com/the_plan.htm

Not, only for world domination, which they have already achieved, but also to detroy the rest of the non-jews!

Old February 17th, 2008 #34
R. James

Anyone still doubt what I say is true? Look today, "Muslim" Kosovo declares independence with the help of the jews in the American Govīt and the European Union, and on CNN, you see a muslim waving a flag with the double headed eagle, which is the very well-known sign of Freemasonry:

Look here: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu...nce/index.html

And, here from a Freemasonic website, a double-headed eagle:
http://www.scottishritemasons-can.org/eagle.htm

Now, how is it that these "Muslims" were able to steal Kosovo from Serbia, without the Judeo/masonic conspiracy and put Milosevitch on trial in the Jewīs own "World Court"?

Only possible with the concepts I have laid out in this thread, which has been relegated to the "Nutzpah lounge"!

Old February 17th, 2008 #35
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:

Now, how is it that these "Muslims" were able to steal Kosovo from Serbia, without the Judeo/masonic conspiracy and put Milosevitch on trial in the Jewīs own "World Court"?
Masonic conspiracy is not the real reson. The fact is our elites are economic determinists not racial determinists like us. Kosovan independence was broughtabout because the West wanted to run a oil pipeline into Europe which would bypass Russian control. A western controlled pipeline is also the rationale for Turkeys entry into the EU.

Old February 17th, 2008 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Cīmon, think for yourself, and see the obvious! Hitler died in Argentina, where he was hidden and protected for years by the very same JEWS that still control Argentina TODAY!
Interesting, your first venture into complete bullshit. Hmm...

Old February 17th, 2008 #37
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Interesting, your first venture into complete bullshit. Hmm...
------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, Iīm NOT stating that as a fact, just my opinion based on years of research and allowing myself to think "outside the box".

Alex, why not respond to a question I posted earlier, which is: How do the jews that comprise only 3% of the US population control the other 97%? If the "Freemason" theory doesnīt seem to fit in your mind, fine, simply provide another plausible scenario whereby jews are able to have EVERY seeming non-jew in any position of power from a county prosecutor to a Supreme Court judge, slavishly go along with the "Jewish agenda?" Is it simply a suitcase full of unmarked cash? If not Masonry, what is the control mechanism? Because surely, you of all people should clearly be able to see that every cocksucker in the US is going along with "the agenda", and itīs not simply "liberalism" or "Christian Zionism". These motifs only explain so much in regards to what is going on, not only in this country. but around the world. So, letīs hear your theory on this slavish devotion to the jews and Israel.

Old February 17th, 2008 #38
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddangerous View Post
Masonic conspiracy is not the real reson. The fact is our elites are economic determinists not racial determinists like us. Kosovan independence was broughtabout because the West wanted to run a oil pipeline into Europe which would bypass Russian control. A western controlled pipeline is also the rationale for Turkeys entry into the EU.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, thatīs your opinion, and thatīs fine, but that diesnīt explain any of the evidence I have provided in this thread (which is barely the tip of the proverbial iceberg). How do YOU explain that today Kosovo declared independence and the first thing I see on CNN this morning is the Freemasonic symbol, the double-headed eagle being flown in Kosovo?

You are right about the jews being "economic determinists", this is part of the Capitalist-Communist dialectic in which they have been playing both sides for a very long time. But, Freemasonry, started by jews, controlled by jews plays an integral part in their ability to manipulate the affairs of the world.
It is so obvious to me, and very frustrating that the average "white Nationalist" canīt see this vital link in the mystery of jewish power. perhaps many people know more than they are willing to admit for fear of the "conspiracy nut" tag. But, if you can live with the "evil white fascist racist" epithet, then "conspiracy nut" should be a walk in the park! JFK, the president from the 60īs made a very powerful speech about how this country is controlled by "secret societies"(ie: Freemasonry) and then within two weeks he was shot in the head! See here:

Yet, on VNN, Iīm a "conspiracy nut" for bringing evidence of Freemasonic control, evidence which is plentiful and freely available in many venues of media, and which ALL point to the JEWS, yet this truth is not welcome on VNN. Now ask yourself why that might be the case.

And, why is it important to know these things? Because if you donīt know how your enemy operates, you can never defeat them, thatīs why!

Old February 17th, 2008 #39
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

WN's are not bothered by Masons and secret societies, they are bothered about non-whites. If they were offered the chance of living in an all white society controlled by Masons I think they would take that oppourtunity. WN'S are worried about the racial threat not about perfect political freedom. You have to realise that the people in charge will always be corrupt; and that is fine so long as that corruption does not lead to racemixing.

Old February 17th, 2008 #40
R. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddangerous View Post
WN's are not bothered by Masons and secret societies, they are bothered about non-whites. If they were offered the chance of living in an all white society controlled by Masons I think they would take that oppourtunity. WN'S are worried about the racial threat not about perfect political freedom. You have to realise that the people in charge will always be corrupt; and that is fine so long as that corruption does not lead to racemixing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Good point! And, very true, but then again whites are "not bothered" by much of anything! Niggerball, playstations, MTV, Hollywood, they find all of that much more fascinating than serious talk about serious problems - thatīs why they are indeed the "goyim" that jews call us!

After being called a "jew", or "a Fed" practically on a daily basis by some semi-retard on sites like VNN, I often wonder if it might not just be easier to actually convert to Judaism and become a Freemason! At least these evil bastards are about something, besides mindless chatter and apathetic misery!
In the end, what good are sites like this if it is being used for nothing but banter and childish perspectives and the ever present insults? Even at "two minutes to midnight" when Americans are about to experience economic collapse, a likley race war, and eventual military dictatorship, VNNers are happy making small talk about a bunch of nothing! Attempting to raise the tone of discourse, as I do, results in an apparent "clash of classes" as the trailer trash, Appalachian banjo brigade, and Iowa potato farmers attack me endlessly for the crime of being able to think and articulate!

Thread