Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 22nd, 2010 #101
Richardson

Excuse my ignorance but how did we get onto chip shops, Fat Harold (who?), Ben Klassen (vague memories of some weird cult) and heaven knows what else.

What a strange and unforgiving world some VNNers inhabit!

Old May 22nd, 2010 #102
Tank

The COTC is still going, i know a lad in it. There was a TV doc coming out about he told me, but the Brit branch refused to be interviewed for the show.
I think Klassens books were/are very good, bar the cranky shit about us all speaking in Latin.
I have danced with an old goat once at a wedding by the way.

Fat Harold is the guy who does the radio show link on another thread if you scroll down. He recently released a kinda new version of The Turner Diaries called The Brigade, which is a superbly written book.

The Brigade: Amazon.co.uk: H.A. Covington: Books The Brigade: Amazon.co.uk: H.A. Covington: Books

Old May 22nd, 2010 #103
Granville Halliwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
Excuse my ignorance but how did we get onto chip shops, Fat Harold (who?), Ben Klassen (vague memories of some weird cult) and heaven knows what else.

What a strange and unforgiving world some VNNers inhabit!
Its nationalist history Mark, like your NSAG group, but more than one man and a dog involved.

Alan Milne had a chippy in lancaster, and he was in the World church of the creator, of which Ben Klassen was leader.

Fat Harold is Harold Covington of the "greenboro massacre" fame, author of numerous novels, and widely believed to be a grass.

Old May 22nd, 2010 #104
Jock Oldham
Time to Stand

Talking about p.o boxes anyone know what Oldham BNP is????

not a trick question Honest...

UK nationalism A mixture of many different groups within the boundaries of Britain..dont alienate any of them with our ignorance or our lack of understanding....

Old May 23rd, 2010 #105
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jock Oldham View Post
Talking about p.o boxes anyone know what Oldham BNP is????

not a trick question Honest...
i dont, and i opened it with bnp'er. someone somewhere will have it on an old leaflet.

i think it was po box 45 or 50

Old May 23rd, 2010 #106
sss

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
i dont, and i opened it with bnp'er. someone somewhere will have it on an old leaflet.

i think it was po box 45 or 50
Just shows how active you are in BNP lol You were sent in by Gable to wreck Oldham BNP after the riots, and now thats job done you have melted away, but you can be re-activated by searchlight if Oldham BNP show any progress again.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #107
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss View Post
Just shows how active you are in BNP lol You were sent in by Gable to wreck Oldham BNP after the riots, and now thats job done you have melted away, but you can be re-activated by searchlight if Oldham BNP show any progress again.
Proof please? Links please?

Old May 23rd, 2010 #108
sss

I was about at the time, we all knew reds would send people into the NW to wreck things from within. Then up pops FYC in 2001, who was in his 30's who has just found nationalism...like fucking hell he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Proof please? Links please?

Old May 23rd, 2010 #109
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I was about at the time, we all knewreds wouldsend people into theNW to wreck things from within. Then up pops FYC in 2001, who was in his 30's who has just found nationalism...like fucking hell he did.
OK, fair enough. Just wondering how fyc managed to somehow infiltrate and subsequently destroy a group that he, like, started.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #110
Granville Halliwell

Quote:
I was about at the time, we all knewreds wouldsend people into theNW to wreck things from within. Then up pops FYC in 2001, who was in his 30's who has just found nationalism...like fucking hell he did.
Where was you before that? and your a good few years older than FYC

Old May 23rd, 2010 #111
sss

Quote:
OK, fair enough. Just wondering how fyc managed to somehow infiltrate and subsequently destroy a group that he, like, started.
Its called build it up to knock it down. FYC appeared out of nowhere. So someone in their 30's suddenly becomes a nationalist? What was he doing beforehand? Mr Barker did an excellent job in Oldham. Did you know Pete Barker got national position under Griffin? He was the Professional Development Officer for BNP.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #112
Mr Murray

Quote:
So someone in their 30's suddenly becomes a nationalist?
Why not? I didn't get into nationalism until my 40's and I know someone who reached almost 60 before waking up.

You really are one pathetic and transparent shit-stirrer.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #113
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Its called build it up to knock it down. FYC appeared out of nowhere. So someone in their 30's suddenly becomes a nationalist? What was he doing beforehand? Mr Barker did an excellent job in Oldham. Did you know Pete Barker got national position under Griffin? He was the Professional Development Officer for BNP.
No, you said he was "sent in to wreck Oldham BNP", when according to other people (known people, not anonymous people) he actually started it. Or are you calling such as BNPer a liar?

Old May 23rd, 2010 #114
sss

Quote:
Been in BNP longer than bev lulz

Old May 23rd, 2010 #115
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Been in BNP longer than bev lulz
Only in your world is length of membership somehow considered an insult.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #116
andy

Quote:
Only in your world is length of membership somehow considered an insult.
I only joined after the likes of sss had been booted rousted out imagine having to make common cause with such blighters ?

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 23rd, 2010 #117
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I only joined after the likes of sss had been booted rousted out imagine having to make common cause with such blighters ?
Precisely.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #118
Richardson

What does SSS stand for? Stupid Sullen Sinister?

The idea that someone is an "infiltrator" because they join something aged 30+ shows how low this movement has sunk. Hardly any of the postings are about politics, instead we have petty feuds between a small group of people with small brains, big egos and a child-like understanding of politics. Whoever said that the internet was a digital playground for big kids was spot on!

Who cares what happened or didn't in 2001? People, it's 2010 and we need to fight together within the BNP or just give up.

Anyone who wants to talk about politics please start a sensible thread.

Some of you should be ashamed of yourself. Imagine all the saved effort for Searchlies, UAF, SWP, Ketlan Tossowski and other groups that like looking into this thing of ours. They must be laughing themselves silly.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #119
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson View Post
Anyone who wants to talk about politics please start a sensible thread.
Done!

Debate: Will The 'Cuts' Help The BNP?

I look forward to your contribution Richardson.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #120
Jock Oldham
Time to Stand

Iv stood proud with fyc while doing battle in many parts of this country,The man has served his time well the activities that could of and still could see us serve time for our beliefs..

The times in the cells when they gave us hell where well worth it..

FYC you are a true comrade..

The only reason myself and fyc are not involved with Oldham BNP is because it has been hijacked by self serving people that have no love for the causse,I mean when myself and others including FYC helped run Oldham BNP it was a thriving branch that stood many prospective cllrs now look at it..1 candidate and he was from outside Oldham that far outside he was a scouser whats that about eh.

So lets not have anymore mudslinging at fyc for as you say he brought oldham bnp down when he wasn't even there hahahahah you joke who has been in charge for there last two years ?????????????

and now the plot thickens that P.O. box fyc you sure that wasn't closed down by a certain some one and a new one opened ???

wheres that TIM when I need a memory bank...BNP`er where are you ?????

UK nationalism A mixture of many different groups within the boundaries of Britain..dont alienate any of them with our ignorance or our lack of understanding....

Thread