VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Jacob

24 FEB 10

Hail Jacob! Thanks for your letter of 18 FEB 10.

Your statements are most relevant in terms of the context in which we live, which makes our deeds or lack thereof pertinent to ourselves & to Our Folk.

Your points arrived in a very timely manner, since the jewsmedia are putting their ‘spin’ on the Kamikaze Tax Protestor, Joseph Stack, whom they are attempting to link with “White supremacists.”

As I gather from Black supremacist Louis Farrakhan, who dislikes our Zionist Occupation Government, the media jews could just as well claim that Stack had links to Black supremacist groups.

Of course, Zionists are jew supremacists, so we should consider the role of the IRS as a branch of ZOG, which is run for Zionist banksters & their state of Israel.

In 1913, in an evening session around Yuletide, CONgress passed 2 acts of treason which subverted U.S. sovereignty: The Federal Reserve Act & The Income Tax Act.

By allowing jews to create our money & charge us interest on every dollar they allowed us to print, debt-based money required funding greater than the dollars printed. This was the justification for our present tax system.

Therefore, any attack on The Federal Reserve Racket & the Income Tax is “anti-jewish,” & thus a “hatecrime.” But can we say that such acts are only the purview of “White supremacists?”

The Goyim (Gentiles) who resisted imposition of jew money in 1776, with its interest slavery & abuses of inflation & deflation, suffered poverty & unemployment similar to that of 1929-1939 & the present, which is only beginning!

I’ve attended “Tea Parties” locally at which I’ve spoken briefly on this subject to mainly mestizo (Eurasian) audiences, under Freemasonic supervision.

I suspect that the jews’ bankster stooges, the Freemasons, instigated these Tea Party protests so as to assess the anger of the Goyim, & to make note of any with leadership potential.

The last Tea Party I attended had no ‘open mike’ opportunities for speakers from the attendees, but had a kosher prepared program of speakers instead, so as to control the subject matter, of which no mention was made of The Federal Reserve that I can recall.

As usual, Christ-eaters spoke on the lack of ‘godliness.’ Clearly, we have offended The Great Pumpkin, so our human sufferings have no basis in human causes! In brief: B.S.

It is notable that the jews are selective in their assignment of linkage to violent acts. Brunn & Stack were linked to “White supremacists.”

In the case of Brunn, there may be evidence of his sympathies for the White Cause, or his alleged sympathies, but I see no such linkage in Stack’s case.

I notice that the jewish linkage was omitted by the jewsmedia in the identities of the 2 Columbine High School shooters, & no linkage was made in the case of the Chinese shooter of Virginia Tech to Asian supremacist groups.

Neither were the 2 Black snipers linked to Black supremacists, as I gathered, but an Ostensible White who offends ZOG is alleged to sympathize with “White supremacists.” Why not with Al Qaeda supremacists?

Gentiles need to know that Zionists (jew supremacists) are definitely a hate group, & jews who claim Gentiles to be “two-legged cattle without souls” are also “haters.” When a jew points a finger at a Gentile, the jew points 3 fingers back at himself.

Eustace Mullins, now deceased, spoke about Propaganda, as addressed by two 20th century writers. Their conclusion was that “Who controls the media controls the minds of the masses.”

Our first step toward freedom is our understanding of who controls the media of information, ‘edjewcation’ & entertainment. When we recognize enemy propaganda, we will learn how to deal with it.

The Internet has made great inroads against the power of the jewsmedia, so jew J. Rockefeller wants to censor the ‘net, allegedly against “terrorism.”

ZOG statements reveal that “terrorism” is whatever ZOG wants it to mean, at any time, so might makes ‘right.’ I note the lack of appeal to logic, as well as open defiance of the U.S. CONstitution by ZOG whose minions claim to represent it!

Amid all this spin & slime spewed by the jewsmedia, we must pay attention to our role in White Nationalism. Our actions must be based on proper ‘target-selection,’ in terms of “who benefits?”

Zionist deeds make the best anti-ZOG propaganda, so our job is to wake up the “cattle” in regard to those misdeeds which victimize Gentiles of all races.

You are in a favorable position to think & to acquire knowledge for yourself & Our Folk, unlike so many Goyim who are immersed in torrents of trivia & distractions outside of ZOG’s gulags.

Try getting a word in edgewise amid constant cellphone calls, for example! As I’ve heard said: “Make the time work FOR you.”

Congratulations on your choice of reading material. Keep up the great work.

Our Race Is Our Nation! (ORION!)

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread