VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 19th, 2010 #61
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby Three Card Monte View Post

XUXULINA!! What were you thinking dressing up like an Imam. I knew you were pro-Islam but this is a bit much! So now we know two things about you.

1. You love Islam.
2. You use Islam to rape young boys.

You are a pedophile.

If you had said that to my face, you sissy, I would do the Jiggaboo stomp on your worthless body in a flash, boy! I hate pedophiles with a passion and think they are totally evil. YOU are totally evil and as such you are less than a louse, fit only to be stomped and crushed. It's sheeple like you who helped ruin America and turned it into the Jewnited $nake$ of Ameriqaeda. It is sheeple like you that allowed Lincoon, Wilson and the Jew FDR and other country-destroying dictators to totally fuxate what was once America. Fuck you, fuck your moose-limb wife you lying, CORRUPT, COWARDLY piece of shi'ite, you race-traitor bleached mud. You MIGHT as well be a Kikenvandal because of your shitty attitude towards life, boy! Shove your whiggerish boasts up your fag-hole, you sissy! Adolf Hitler would have put you in Auschwitz, Hadamar or Treblinka, you filthbag!

Old September 19th, 2010 #62
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Niggers will almost always chimpout if you do not stare away from them when they try to stare you down. It's quite amusing to fuck with them.

The apes put on a good show, but in reallity they are scared shitless of a White man who doesn't back down to thier garbage.
They really are scared shitless of any White person who will not back down or be intimidated by their apish antics. In 1997, I made two big jigs who were trying to throw their weight on me back down. They were shocked because all I had was Holy Hate and Holy Rage in my Eyes. That day I became a WN and I never looked back. Also, I do NOT desire any mud woman no matter how 'beautiful' she is. She is just a mud. White women only!

Old September 19th, 2010 #63
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Wright View Post
And i really think you speak and think like a kike.
And I do! And I'm not ashamed of that either!

Kikes think that they're the only ones worthy of inhabiting this world, and they despise all other races, while looking out for their own.

I feel the exact same way about our race.

Now tell me, why I should feel guilty for that?

Because it's "inhuman"? Because non-whites are also "human" in your worldview?

I'm gonna say this again: I wouldn't even think about shedding a tear if all the muds in the world suddenly dropped dead; I reckon I'd do the exact same opposite to that.

Now go ahead and tell me how "wrong" I am, Wright. Tell me that I'm despicable and that you're so much better than me sitting there on your moral high horse. Guess what? I don't give a fuck.

I only care about our race; everything - EVERYTHING - else is frivolous.

Old September 20th, 2010 #64
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
And I do! And I'm not ashamed of that either!

Kikes think that they're the only ones worthy of inhabiting this world, and they despise all other races, while looking out for their own.

I feel the exact same way about our race.

Now tell me, why I should feel guilty for that?

Because it's "inhuman"? Because non-whites are also "human" in your worldview?

I'm gonna say this again: I wouldn't even think about shedding a tear if all the muds in the world suddenly dropped dead; I reckon I'd do the exact same opposite to that.

Now go ahead and tell me how "wrong" I am, Wright. Tell me that I'm despicable and that you're so much better than me sitting there on your moral high horse. Guess what? I don't give a fuck.

I only care about our race; everything - EVERYTHING - else is frivolous.
I just wanted to point out where the mentality stems from, but you are aware of it. Yeah, I disagree with your world view, but I am not taking the "moral high horse" on you.

Last edited by Eric Wright; September 20th, 2010 at 01:34 AM.

Old September 20th, 2010 #65
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinLandry View Post
I to used to fuck niggers in the ass because it was degrading and though I didn't enjoy it, I did it for the white race.
Robert DeNiro is on VNN!

Old September 20th, 2010 #66
Brian Foley

"Muslim Women CRAVE white cock!"

You got it all wrong I aint that lonely...

Thanks but.... no thanks Ill keep my dick in my pants

I crave White Women.

Old September 20th, 2010 #67
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
"Muslim Women CRAVE white cock!"

You got it all wrong I aint that lonely...

Thanks but.... no thanks Ill keep my dick in my pants

I crave White Women.

I am a White man, therefore I crave beautiful White women, not vulturine mud-slum sows.

Old September 20th, 2010 #68
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
If anyone is going to fuck that, you might as well fuck this. Looks the same.

Old September 20th, 2010 #69
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

While it isn't something to be proud of, its just a fact that some of us fucked non whites when we were lemmings. I am no exception.

Do I look down upon Gabry for it? NO...... BUT do I think he is proud of it?

Well he certainly seems to be by the tone of the post. It's really unnecessary to gloat and brag about going so far out of your way to trick ugly mudd bitches into the sack. Mudd women throw themselves at me.... I can't imagine having to lie and tell them I will marry them to get their panties off.

I have done my fair share of womanizing and I believe it is necessary to throw lots of shit on the wall to get some of it to stick.... BUT NOT with non whites.

As for the folks on here who kvetch and whine about it..... Chances are they are guilty of the same thing in their past and are too much of a pussy to admit it or they probably couldn't get laid with women of ANY race and would jump at the chance to screw some mud woman who has a nice shaped ass.

My true feelings are:

When I see a white man with an Asian, hispanic or middle eastern woman I say..."That sucks, but there is still some hope"

When I see a white man with a nigger I say "NO HOPE, LOST CAUSE"

Old September 20th, 2010 #70
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
While it isn't something to be proud of, its just a fact that some of us fucked non whites when we were lemmings. I am no exception.

When I see a white man with an Asian, hispanic or middle eastern woman I say..."That sucks, but there is still some hope"

You make me just as sick as gabry does. You still betrayed your race and as for it being different if a male is with a non white in comparison to a female that's a complete load of bullshit. Both are equally as bad as the other.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old September 20th, 2010 #71
varg

Quote:

As for the folks on here who kvetch and whine about it..... Chances are they are guilty of the same thing in their past and are too much of a pussy to admit it or they probably couldn't get laid with women of ANY race and would jump at the chance to screw some mud woman who has a nice shaped ass.
No actually. Chances are they AREN'T guilty of it. Going by the statistics. Whites who are in interracial relationships is still a small percentage. They're a minority. I've never felt the need to be with a nonwhite woman and I can get laid. So both of your criteria for mixing are wrong. You're just rationalizing your past behavior with made up statistics. The majority of the white population haven't been involved in mixed relationships, the majority of VNN hasn't either.

Quote:
My true feelings are:

What do you say when you see a white woman with a nonwhite? let me guess the same double standard "it's worse when a white woman does it because she can create a baby" --- I never understood this rational, apparently male race mixers think they can control when they get a woman pregnant, and only women can have a son or a daughter.

Race mixers commit the ultimate sin against their race when they are with nonwhites. Whether they're Male or Female it's the same thing. Both have the potential to create a mixed race baby. I wonder if you're as unforgiving when you see a woman with a mexican or jew. If you wanted to be consistent you'd be making excuses for the white women who do it like you do for yourself and other men, otherwise you can't really complain about them doing the same thing as you have. Would you say "oh well as long as they're not proud of it and have moved on" if a white woman told you she was with a nonwhite? I seriously doubt it.

Old September 20th, 2010 #72
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Moore View Post
You make me just as sick as gabry does. You still betrayed your race and as for it being different if a male is with a non white in comparison to a female that's a complete load of bullshit. Both are equally as bad as the other.
Have to sympathize with this.

It's one thing for a man to be a womanizer or a woman to be a whore.

It's an entirely different feeling evoked when you find out someone fucked non-whites.

I could possibly entertain the notion that a woman is reformed and was a naive young girl that fucked a lot of losers, but now she's smart with the right focuses and priorities, and worthy of that beautiful family/kids picture. Even though that's usually a stretch and very rare that women truly exhibit they've changed motivations from Hollywood whore culture to traditional family motivation.

It's an entirely different thing when I see a woman that's fucked a non-white. There is no way I could ever want her on the ultimate level (marriage / family). The beautiful family/kids picture is unforgivably tainted when you see the invisible nigger pounding her in family photos.

And it CERTAINLY goes both ways, because I've seen even the most "trying to fit in with the P.C. crowd" type of women, who are exhibiting attraction toward a guy, find out he fucked a non-white (usually she see's pics of his non-white ex or something like that), and she completely loses interest, and usually exhibits disgust.

Old September 20th, 2010 #73
varg

Quote:
So you think either someone A) has race mixed and won't admit to it or B) they will if given the opportunity.

So you're arguing that it's in whites nature to race mix? Are you even against race mixing if you think it's natural?

I think you just come up with crazy justifications to explain your mistakes. Either someones lying about doing it, or they're a pussy who cant get laid. lol. okay.

Old September 20th, 2010 #74
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

The Bible warns us about this kind of people.

"I wrote unto you in my epistle to have no company with fornicators;"

"Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but fornicators and adulterers God will judge."

"Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand."

"Know you not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"

"For fornicators, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for enslavers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;"

"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie."

"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 20th, 2010 #75
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Default My 2 paisas(indian for cents)

I'd like to begin by saying that Men do the fucking while women can't f**k, women can only get f***ed. It's not the fault of women that they can't f**k, it's just the way nature intended it to be.

Now White men have no right to fuck non-white women and they should not fuck non-white women even if it was made a fundamental right and enshrined in the constitution, the thing is that it's different when a man fucks the woman of another race. The man will be seen as a conquerer, atleast psychologically, by the females as well as males of the race whose women were fucked. So it's different when men do the fucking. I'm not advocating race-mixing for White men, I'm just saying this is how Nature operates. It all boils down to 2 things at the end of he day- sex and agression.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 20th, 2010 #76
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
The Bible warns us about this kind of people.
"For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, . . . "
. . . but . . . but . . . I like dogs.
Otherwise, guilty as charged.
Practising Wodanist (Christlings would call me a witch) and I fornicate whenever an opportunity presents itself (every millenium or so )

Old September 20th, 2010 #77
George Witzgall

We need some healing in this thread. We need to remind ourselves not to let our imperfections get in the way of working toward perfection. We need to remind ourselves of our whiteness and find our strength therein. This is a job for.. Backstreet Hitler:

Old September 20th, 2010 #78
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
I'd like to begin by saying that Men do the fucking while women can't f**k, women can only get f***ed. It's not the fault of women that they can't f**k, it's just the way nature intended it to be.

Now White men have no right to fuck non-white women and they should not fuck non-white women even if it was made a fundamental right and enshrined in the constitution, the thing is that it's different when a man fucks the woman of another race. The man will be seen as a conquerer, atleast psychologically, by the females as well as males of the race whose women were fucked. So it's different when men do the fucking. I'm not advocating race-mixing for White men, I'm just saying this is how Nature operates. It all boils down to 2 things at the end of he day- sex and agression.
I started a thread that partially dealt with this subject.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=116579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
. . . but . . . but . . . I like dogs.
Otherwise, guilty as charged.
Practising Wodanist (Christlings would call me a witch) and I fornicate whenever an opportunity presents itself (every millenium or so )
Aren't you married?

Old September 20th, 2010 #79
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Not to be utterly demoralizing, but check out French President Sarkozy's wife:

What a vision in feminine beauty.
According to wikipedia, she's a Romanian Jew.

Old September 20th, 2010 #80
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:

Maybe you're right. I wouldn't put anything past half the fruit loops who turn up on VNNF. Varg is right; race mixing is still a minority sport but if mags like Playboy are anything to go by - the most sexually desirable women are White. How many black centrefolds do you see? Which makes you wonder about White men who will fuck anything with a cunt regardless of race and regardless of whether they are WN or not. They must have a real low opinion of themselves. I wouldn't put it past them to do bestiality.

Thread