Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2010 #81
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

I just want to say that I don't like the face of Sarkozy the mossad agent.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 20th, 2010 #82
Julian Lüchow

Fuuuuh fuhhh fuuuuuuh fuuhhh fuh

Old September 20th, 2010 #83
Julian Lüchow

The above was, of course, directed at the departed mental case.

Old September 21st, 2010 #84
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
I just want to say that I don't like the face of Sarkozy the mossad agent.

He has a rat-like face with rat-like ears. Yuck! If that was the only thing wrong with him, I'd leave him alone...but he's a Kikenscheisse mo$$ad buggard-boy, is like almost all of his foul race and is NOT Aryan French.

His wife is of the serpentine rat-people too!

Old September 21st, 2010 #85
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
. . . but . . . but . . . I like dogs.
Otherwise, guilty as charged.
Practising Wodanist (Christlings would call me a witch) and I fornicate whenever an opportunity presents itself (every millenium or so )
So where are the babies?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old September 21st, 2010 #86
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

This thead would've been funny if it were true. noone wants whitey. people prefer the jews media creations; niggers. they want big dicks.

imagine, someone wanting too have sex with nerdy geeks like Gaby. Nigger please.

Old September 21st, 2010 #87
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
This thead would've been funny if it were true. noone wants whitey. people prefer the jews media creations; niggers. they want big dicks.

imagine, someone wanting too have sex with nerdy geeks like Gaby. Nigger please.
Gabby probably consorts with coons.

Old September 21st, 2010 #88
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
Gabby probably consorts with coons.
niggers are everywhere on every streets. these islamic women arent even allowed to go out at night. They dont want to trade one of their own for someone who eat pork. these islamics are two levels higher then the average white whore. and these white whores have fucked every race thats on the planet. White women when on the streets seek nigger dicks.

Old September 21st, 2010 #89
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
So where are the babies?
There are three offspring, one girl and two boys, but none of them are babies.
I am an old bastard. The girl turned 20 this week.

Old September 22nd, 2010 #90
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
You are a pedophile.

And that's the last word on that.

Old September 22nd, 2010 #91
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post

And that's the last word on that.
That guy in the picture was being nice; Gabby deserves a lot worse than that from me. I wonder if he has some gold teeth as well.

Anyway, Gabby has left the forum...forever!

Old September 25th, 2010 #92
sabinamaryam

Red face hello

i hope i allowed to post here as i am a muslim woman.

what gabry ponte say is very true. lot of muslims want to be white. we buy lot of skin white creams and do lot of nose job to have white nose. especially arab and iranian muslims.

i am half arab and half turkish. a lot of my cousins and friends are v attracted to white men, but we know it is v hard. lot of them are not atractted to us we know. also our own culture and religion forbid sex outside marriage and our brother and father hate that we choose our own husband or boyfriend.

that why mr ponte is very right that white men treat us v roughly and we keep our taboo relationship secret. we only ever share with our close woman friends who feel same.

i sory if i offend anyone.

Old July 13th, 2013 #93
Erwin_Ordonez

Talking

I highly doubt the Muslim women would prefer gringos and other Nordics considering they are ugly, have womanly features that make them look like transvestite. In personality, they are insipid, dull, cold, they dress like slobs, claim to be conservative but they are the most corrupt and biggest libertines out there, and are misogynist. In my experience, of all the Westerners, Muslim women prefer much more Latinos than gringos and other Nordics.

I am from Chile, and I am and have predominantly Mediterranean blood and features, though I also have some Mapuche blood and have a couple of Indigenous features.

Latinos with predominantly Mediterranean blood we are far much better looking than any insipid gringo or Nordic as we dress well (us middle class and the upper classes of South America course), loyal, honest, value family, friends and relationships, exciting, passionate, and candid.

I would never want to be or look like a gringo. First death than looking like that garbage of race who their men look like women that they confuse my innocent mind if I am seeing a man or a woman .

I might surprise a lot of people here, but in South America, this fetish for blondes are mostly found in the lower class people, which most of them are Indigenous, mestizo, blacks or mulattos. We middle classes and the upper classes we don't have that stupid mentality. This might surprise a lot of people on this site, but I would NEVER date even less marry a gringa or a Nordic woman. They look too manly (no curves, small breasts, strong jaw), dress bad, cheaters, and boring...

@Sabina: Why would you want to date that garbage of race if you know they are misogynist, sex maniacs who only look at you for sex? Are you women really that ignorant? If you want a Westerner, choose Latino men as we have blonde Latinos, Mediterranean, predominantly Mediterranean looking like in my case, and many more and have much better values not to mention most Latino like Arab and Muslim women. Think about it, and tell your cousins to have dignity and pride unless they want to be treated bad and like garbage like the gringos gorditos culiaos concha sus madres.

Chau!!! Cheers!!

Thread