Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 7th, 2012 #581
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Looks like most people think you're the troll here.
You speak for 'most people' on VNN now?

Quote:
People don't have a problem with me here, because I am pro-white and I give money to pro-white causes.
You're a Jew. End of discussion.

In my opinion, you should be posting on one of the "WN" sites that accept Jews as white, because if you don't think the posters heer have a problem with you being a Jew....Well, let's just say I think you're being overly optimistic, as well as having some rather serious reading comprehension issues.

Quote:
what about you? are you pro-white?
Not all of them, that's for sure.

Old November 7th, 2012 #582
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftAkt View Post

My argument stands, that Jews support Obama and want him to win.
American Hollywood/media Jews supported Obama. Israeli Jews supported Romney.

I notice you didn't mention the fact that ex-pat Jews in Israel went overwhelmingly for Romney. I thought you said, and I quote: "There is not even evidence that "israelis" [sic] wanted Romney to win. Maybe Netanyahoo, but thats [sic] probably it".

Typical WN response for far too many. When presented with a fact opposed to their opinions, they just ignore it.

Old November 7th, 2012 #583
KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The liberal, social-reengineering, Jews wanted Obama to win.

The conservative, corporate-capitalist, Jews were backing Romney.

That is how the Jews roll, they don't put all their eggs in one basket.
There was no conservative participant in this jewish approved race. Both participants supported the jewish agenda.

The only conservative candidate was Ron Paul and he got nowhere, despite having a sizeable following.

The main difference between Romney and Obama was that Romney is a white face and Obama is a black face. Alone the thought of a black man ruling over America gets the Jews in a frenzy and is enough to throw their support behind him.

Last edited by KraftAkt; November 7th, 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #584
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitefist View Post
The reality is the GOP told working class Whites to fuck off, they used to be called Reagan Democrats, and Nixon called them the Silent Majority. If libertarians in the GOP were/are so significant, the Ron Paul revolution wouldn't have fizzled back in 2008 and gone nowhere in 2012.
It didn't fizzle. They had to use dirty tricks like changing the rules at the last minute to defeat it. Ron Paul's policies would greatly benefit all whites. The pro-union shit - the only union stuff left in the country is NEA and government unions, and they're going to stick with the Democrats. They are pro-illegal alien, which hurts the working class.

What every white man needs is stable money and low taxes. Ron Paul alone of System politicians supports these things. The rest are all for printing money and expanding the central government.

Old November 7th, 2012 #585
Alex Linder
Administrator

Stop bringing WTC shit in every single thread. I'm fucking tired of this, guys. Jesus. If you can't control yourselves, I will do it.

Old November 7th, 2012 #586
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Stop bringing WTC shit in every single thread. I'm fucking tired of this, guys. Jesus.
Imagine how I feel.

Old November 7th, 2012 #587
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
The liberal, social-reengineering, Jews wanted Obama to win.

The conservative, corporate-capitalist, Jews were backing Romney.

That is how the Jews roll, they don't put all their eggs in one basket.
This seems true to me, and I think it's worth noting by WNs who believe that we need to eliminate infighting.

Old November 7th, 2012 #588
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
There was no conservative participant in this jewish approved race. Both participants supported the jewish agenda.

The only conservative candidate was Ron Paul and he got nowhere, despite having a sizeable following.

The main difference between Romney and Obama was that Romney is a white face and Obama is a black face. Alone the thought of a black man ruling over America gets the Jews in a frenzy and is enough to throw their support behind him.
Conservative = letting the rich elite keep all their money by keeping the poor working class from getting any of it.

Old November 7th, 2012 #589
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Conservative = letting the rich elite keep all their money by keeping the poor working class from getting any of it.
In my experience, if people are poor, it's almost universally their own fault.

Old November 7th, 2012 #590
KraftAkt

Quote:
Is that how you feel about Ron Paul? Would you have a problem with less government, so you could have more freedom in your own life?

Old November 7th, 2012 #591
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Is that how you feel about Ron Paul? Would you have a problem with less gouvernment, so you could have more freedom in your own life?
I have more freedom right now than I would under a Ron Paul type government.

Old November 7th, 2012 #592
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
This seems true to me, and I think it's worth noting by WNs who believe that we need to eliminate infighting.
Yeah, we figured this out on VNN back in, uh, let me check, uh, 2000. Jews back all horses, always. Including WN. Which is why they must be excluded from our organizations, and why we must exclude and ostracize those who work with them. Self-evident stuff, really, but try to sell WN on it!

Jews themselves were never unified behind a war on Iran. They were divided. So it was with American candidates. Jews earn like Episcopalians and vote like Puerto Ricans is the saying, but jewish big money is always backing both candidates. Whoever wins is always surrounded by a swarm of jewish advisers, no matter which party he comes from or position he represents. How jews vote doesn't matter much outside of New York and Florida. Jewish influence our process by buying our politicians. And using their media to destroy any who stand against Israel. In 99% of the cases, this type never even makes it to the candidate stage. Jewish influence comes from money and media, not from voting.

Both parties are operated by jewish money. Both parties are primarily staffed and advised by jewish experts. Both parties adopt the jewish position on race: that it doesn't matter. The rest is details. Big sportslike whoop-de-do over an election between candidates who stand for the same thing. But because goyim are dumb beasts, they can't see this. The surfaces are shiny and different. One candidate is a Mormon. He has special underwear! The other is...ooh!!...a negro! And the tv tells them Important Things are at stake. And it's their duty to be Part of the Process. They gulp this right on down, because they are congenital dopes.

It's very important to vote! they say, nodding their heads at each other. They heard this on tv, and it's high wisdom to them.

Doesn't matter who you vote for, they follow up with. Again nodding sagely, but failing to appreciate the contradiction, let alone the irony.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 12:41 PM.

Old November 7th, 2012 #593
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
In my experience, if people are poor, it's almost universally their own fault.
In my experience if people are rich, it's almost universally a case of disproportionate financial over-compensation by virtue of random opportunity.

Old November 7th, 2012 #594
Jimmy Marr

I'm interested in the international ramifications of this election.

Is there any truth to the idea that the Obama victory bodes well for amelioration of hostility with Russia, particularly over the US implementation of some sort of "missile shield" in Europe?

Wasn't Obama caught in some sort of off-camera remark to Putin that he would back off on the missile escalation after the election?

Is there any truth to this?

If there is truth in it, it's something to be grateful for. Russia does, after all, seem to have a robust nationalist scene, and they are White.

Old November 7th, 2012 #595
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:

Both parties are operated by jewish money. Both parties are primarily staffed and advised by jewish experts. Both parties adopt the jewish position on race: that it doesn't matter. The rest is details. Big sportslike whoop-de-do over and election between candidates who stand for the same thing. But because goyim are dumb beasts, they can't see this. The surface are shiny and different. And the tv tells them Important Things are at stake. And it's their duty to be Part of the Process.

It's very important to vote! they say, nodding their heads at each other.
Something I've always thought would be effective:

Pick any MSM political pundit panel. Just digitally insert the word 'Jew' under every Jewish guest, 'expert' or talking head that appears on the screen.

Often times, it's just Jews talking to other Jews with a token black or white woman. If you went solely by the demographics that appear on these political shows, white heterosexual men make up about 10% of America.

Old November 7th, 2012 #596
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
In my experience if people are rich, it's almost universally a case of disproportionate financial over-compensation by virtue of random opportunity.
That must be a bitch to write with a sharpie on the back of a Snapple box for your sign at the OCCUPY ALABAMA protest.

Old November 7th, 2012 #597
KraftAkt

Quote:
Yeah, we figured this out on VNN back in, uh, let me check, uh, 2000. Jews back all horses, always. Including WN. Which is why they must be excluded from our organizations, and why we must exclude and ostracize those who work with them. Self-evident stuff, really, but try to sell WN on it!

Jews themselves were never unified behind a war on Iran. They were divided. So it was with American candidates. Jews earn like Episcopalians and vote like Puerto Ricans is the saying, but jewish big money is always backing both candidates. Whoever wins is always surrounded by a swarm of jewish advisers, no matter which party he comes from or position he represents. How jews vote doesn't matter much outside of New York and Florida. Jewish influence our process by buying our politicians. And using their media to destroy any who stand against Israel. In 99% of the cases, this type never even makes it to the candidate stage. Jewish influence comes from money and media, not from voting.

Both parties are operated by jewish money. Both parties are primarily staffed and advised by jewish experts. Both parties adopt the jewish position on race: that it doesn't matter. The rest is details. Big sportslike whoop-de-do over an election between candidates who stand for the same thing. But because goyim are dumb beasts, they can't see this. The surfaces are shiny and different. One candidate is a Mormon. He has special underwear! The other is...ooh!!...a negro! And the tv tells them Important Things are at stake. And it's their duty to be Part of the Process. They gulp this right on down, because they are congenital dopes.

It's very important to vote! they say, nodding their heads at each other. They heard this on tv, and it's high wisdom to them.

Doesn't matter who you vote for, they follow up with. Again nodding sagely, but failing to appreciate the contradiction, let alone the irony.
America was the best host the Jews ever had. Why are they pushing for more society wrecking? More immigration? Destroying America will ultimately hurt Israel, too.

The problem with jewish behaviour is that in the end it is not driven by self interest but by the desire to simply destroy. That is one of the reasons why they are so hard to fight against and people only wake up when the society is finally destroyed. Because noone can actually believe that anyone would be dumb enough to pursue such agendas.

Old November 7th, 2012 #598
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Steve is representative of people who think the amount of money in an economy is fixed. Thus, some having more means others necessarily have less. This is not how it actually works; people are as rich or poor as they can be based on their ideas, their imaginations and their productivity; and they are as poor as the government stifles them into being by retarding or eliminating those qualities through taxes and regulation. It is not a matter of opinion, AKins is factually wrong.

Old November 7th, 2012 #599
Whitefist

Quote:
It didn't fizzle. They had to use dirty tricks like changing the rules at the last minute to defeat it. Ron Paul's policies would greatly benefit all whites. The pro-union shit - the only union stuff left in the country is NEA and government unions, and they're going to stick with the Democrats. They are pro-illegal alien, which hurts the working class.

What every white man needs is stable money and low taxes. Ron Paul alone of System politicians supports these things. The rest are all for printing money and expanding the central government.
What pro-union shit are you referring to?

And btw, Paul gave every indication that he was pro-"immigration," and that's not good for Whites...

As for the White working class I was referring to, who the GOP tells to fuck off, I'm speaking of Whites who grind out 40-80hr workweeks, union or nonunion, with or without tie, and who want "the dang fence built..."

Nonetheless, I agree a President-Elect Paul would have been better for Whites, and maybe we'd have that today if Ron Paul's galvanizing issue was building a dang fence on our southern border instead of auditing the Fed...
The mob was heading in, to ransack and loot the apartments of the terrified old men and women. When the troopers arrived, M-16s at the ready, the mob threatened and cursed, but the mob retreated. It had met the one thing that could stop it: force, rooted in justice, backed by courage.-1992 Republican National Convention Speech, Houston, Texas, by Patrick J. Buchanan August 17, 1992

Old November 7th, 2012 #600
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Something I've always thought would be effective:

Pick any MSM political pundit panel. Just digitally insert the word 'Jew' under every Jewish guest, 'expert' or talking head that appears on the screen.
I've advised this for years. Sit and watch tv with your politically interested relatives. Tell them which of the talky-talkies are jews. This will intrigue them. They may come back to you later many times and ask you if X or Y is a jew (if they are regular watchers of tv politics). It's a different way of looking at the world - considering the ethnic ax of the locutor; it takes a little time to get adjusted to it. It's radically different from the assumptions that prevail in the Fox mentality. But they will be shocked 1) how many are jews; 2) how many jews have non-jew names.

Yes - I've called for a Truth in Labeling day, so to speak, for journalists. On May 1, every journalists prints his ethnicity and his cough religion below his name. Funny over at Gawker, the leftist ring. Of course you expect them to be loaded with jews, but even I am surprised when these "Katie Bakers" talk about their rabbi. jews are continually looking for new goyish names to adopt to conceal themselves. I've seen some names that you would never associate with jews, but sure enough, when the jewish news stories come around, like Sarah Silverman's dad denouncing some rabbi who critized her, these Aryan-named writers come out of the woodwork citing their jewish background.

Strom and O'Farrell and other fine minds have dug up animal parallels, but it really is like this alien species has set up shop over our communications medium, transmitting false signals 24-7, and 99.999% of our people can't instinctively sense this. My relatives who are even more German in descent than I am seem to have more trouble picking this up; there is some kind of genetic gullibility in Germanic people.

I could, even when I was a tot. I knew something was wrong, though it took me 25 years to figure out what it was (this was pre-Internet. It would have taken me one day if the internet had been around). It took reading The Origins of Civility to put my own knowledge and life experience in true context, thank you John Murray Cuddihy for drawing me out of the brown paper sack of ignorance I could not escape by my own devices!

Quote:
Often times, it's just Jews talking to other Jews with a token black or white woman. If you went solely by the demographics that appear on these political shows, white heterosexual men make up about 10% of America.
Yes. So many of the Foxes are male cheerleader fags, and the cheerleader mentality is everywhere there.

You ever see Texas A&M male cheerleaders? Those are some of the most disturbing creatures on god's green earth.

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 7th, 2012 at 01:04 PM.

Thread