Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2013 #1
ReneeWallace

Thumbs up Detroit's Real Cultural Problem

In response to Vanguard's comments about Detroit having a cultural problem, I agree it does. It is called white male executives lacking in talent and
foresight. Detroit has been producing fuel inefficient, poor quality cars now for over forty years and no one wants to buy them! (Yes, Ford may be the exception with very recent quality ratings close to foreign manufacturers.)

I know this all from personal experience, not just by reading Consumer Reports. You see, I bought a Chevy Vega in 1977. At only 70,000 miles,
the engine had totally fallen apart, the body was rotting out from rust and it ate a lot of gas for such a small car. My friend bought a Datsun
B210 at the same time and got over 250,000 miles out of it, it was roomier and more fuel efficient than my Chevy Vega and after five years, the body still looked great.

So, dear Vanguard, stop trying to change the facts of history in order to appeal to your racist audience. Too many people like me are old but still alive and
know the real story.

Old August 21st, 2013 #2
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeWallace View Post
In response to Vanguard's comments about Detroit having a cultural problem, I agree it does. It is called white male executives lacking in talent and
foresight. Detroit has been producing fuel inefficient, poor quality cars now for over forty years and no one wants to buy them! (Yes, Ford may be the exception with very recent quality ratings close to foreign manufacturers.)

I know this all from personal experience, not just by reading Consumer Reports. You see, I bought a Chevy Vega in 1977. At only 70,000 miles,
the engine had totally fallen apart, the body was rotting out from rust and it ate a lot of gas for such a small car. My friend bought a Datsun
B210 at the same time and got over 250,000 miles out of it, it was roomier and more fuel efficient than my Chevy Vega and after five years, the body still looked great.

So, dear Vanguard, stop trying to change the facts of history in order to appeal to your racist audience. Too many people like me are old but still alive and
know the real story.
The City of Detroit has a racial problem. It is Negroes and they have proven time and time again to be lacking in intelligence and a nature that promotes civilization.

As far as the American Auto industry is concerned.
What we have is a classic example of manipulation of an industry by Jews and globalist to de-industrialize America.

The domestic auto industry has faced many highly destructive Federal regulations along with forced use of unions while the foreign competitors have been exempt. All of this by central planners in Washington DC knowing more about how to make cars than the people who do it for a living.
In the meantime the Japanese and Korean competitors totally close their markets to any American made products. Then they dump the products here at less than the manufacturing costs in order to gain market share. Such a deal.

During the 70's the domestic manufactures had to face crippling CAFE and ridiculous emissions standards in a very short amount of time. This caused cars being introduced to the market before the technology was ready. The result were cars like the Vega and Sunbird. At the same time you could buy a 77 Chevy Caprice and easily have it run 250,000 miles and beyond.

The building of small cars could not be done by the domestic manufactures at a profit but they were still mandated to be built by the federal government. Back in the 70's 80's and 90's GM, Ford, and Chrysler had to produce the small cars and sell them at a loss. A big loss.
The profitable vehicles for the big three were luxury cars, trucks, and SUVs.

The whole problem with all of this is the market was not dictating what should be sold but the government was. It was a huge failure. I can go on and on. The main point is that it is not a free market system controlling the auto industry but manipulation by elite Jews who want the US de-indutrialized for some kind of nutty globalist plan. Don't blame the Detroit Auto Execs for that.

Personally, I think little cars are dangerous death traps. I don't like them and won't buy them. Give a roomy and powerful car and I am happy. Why should anybody dictate to me what I should drive?

Old August 21st, 2013 #3
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Detroit was a strong,vibrant and industrious white controlled city for well over 50 years until the mid 1960's when -first the local schools were integrated ; and the auto engineers children started getting attacked,and they began leaving by the hundreds.Second-the ones who put their children in private schools, that weren't yet integrated, had to deal with the hiring of black incompetents who either graduated at the bottom of engineering school(given grades and degrees by way of being black; as their main qualification) or had no experience in real world industry development.By the 70's Detroit was already a cauldron of filthy,wild,nasty,disgusting niggers and white liberal assholes ,all mixed in a soup of crime,depravity and escalating turmoil,a cesspool of sharks.From that time forward the cars became crap, and the whites left by the tens of thousands ;and still American society kept saying,selling and believing the fiction of how wonderful and productive diversity ,inclusion,acceptance,tolerance and multiculturalism were to our total horror and disbelief-resulting in the nigger infested, shit pile we have today called Toilet Town/detroit.

Old August 21st, 2013 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Dear ReneeWallace-go fuck yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeWallace View Post
So, dear Vanguard, stop trying to change the facts of history in order to appeal to your racist audience. Too many people like me are old but still alive and know the real story.
Hey, ReneeWallace, here is a fact for you. Detroit is CRAP. It has no culture, just loads of useless, violent, smelly, gravel rock IQ NIGGERS. BTW, where do YOU live? Do you live in the 'hood with those pet NIGGERS you love so much? Or do you live in an integrated area of town? Most likely, you liberal hypocritical twit, you live in a nearly all-White gated community where crime is a non-issue. So before YOU come here telling US what to do, how about getting YOUR facts straight first?

Old August 21st, 2013 #5
elbwgreez

Regarding the OP, you wrote that Detroit "cultural problem" was that it failed to meet market standards set by foreign car manufacturers. That's clearly more an "economic problem." Please try to be precise in the future. In fact, be both precise AND accurate.

There's a seven letter word that sums up Detroit and all its glory. It starts with N and rhymes with diggers.

Thread