Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2014 #2
N.B. Forrest

That baboon ass-lipped coon cunt.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 6th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That baboon ass-lipped coon cunt.....
I hate this expression but it truly fits here: if you look under 'bootlips' in the dictionary, you get a picture of Jay-Z.

Still, this helps polarize the public, so it's good for Whites. That's the thing to keep in mind.

Old April 6th, 2014 #4
John from Canada
Banned

Who the fuck is Jay-Z?

Old April 6th, 2014 #5
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I hate this expression but it truly fits here: if you look under 'bootlips' in the dictionary, you get a picture of Jay-Z.
I've never quite understood the meaning of "bootlips": does it refer to a nig's lips after a booting?

Quote:
Still, this helps polarize the public, so it's good for Whites. That's the thing to keep in mind.
Absolutely. Of course, the public has to be made aware of it on a mass scale to become enraged; this is the first I've heard of it.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 6th, 2014 #6
N.B. Forrest

It really is galling for a fugly-ass, quite literally worthless jew-elevated nigger ape like that to publicly piss on Whites - especially when he owes his Hamptons mansion, yacht & exotic cars to a horde of wigger retards.

Old April 6th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I've never quite understood the meaning of "bootlips": does it refer to a nig's lips after a booting?
No - it refers to the lip of a boot, big and pulled out and curled over, like a nigger lip. 'Everted' is the term in hominid lip.

Quote:
Absolutely. Of course, the public has to be made aware of it on a mass scale to become enraged; this is the first I've heard of it.
Hmm...I didn't check date, but some white guy recorded on it at the link, radio guy, not sure who, i dont think it's ramzpaul.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 6th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.

Old April 6th, 2014 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder1 second ago

I'm glad Ol' Bootlips goes public with his anti-white hate. We don't like you either j-boo.
Reply ·

Alex Linder1 second ago

Anyone familiar with MK's real character would laugh at the chutzpah in that awkward line, perhaps the only one he didn't crib from someone else, altho i wouldnt bet on it.

Old April 6th, 2014 #9
varg

And he continues to make millions from the suburban white kids who buy his albums.

Old April 6th, 2014 #10
robert burns

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
And he continues to make millions from the suburban white kids who buy his albums.
And look for the same kids to pay big bucks for a medallion just like their nigger hero.

I'm not really angry at kids like this but their fathers need to be taken out back and have the shit kicked out of them.

Old April 6th, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

DM is covering it now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cked-weak.html

Old April 6th, 2014 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Who the fuck is Jay-Z?
Probably the biggest name in rap/hip-hop, he not just a corder he a bidnessman.

Old April 6th, 2014 #13
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Probably the biggest name in rap/hip-hop, he not just a corder he a bidnessman.
'N sheeit.

Old April 6th, 2014 #14
brutus

Quote:
'N sheeit.
Like a high school football or bassetball star, too?

Old April 6th, 2014 #15
Roy
Perception Manager

This Jay-Z guy is openly racist, and yet he gets attention from President Nigger and entertained at the White House. Imagine the jewsmedia howling if George Bush ever entertained David Duke or anyone remotely 'racist'.

Stinking double standards everywhere and we put up with it.

Old April 7th, 2014 #16
Squarehead Chris

Who gives a flyin' fuck what this retarded gibbering baboon says.

Certianly not anybody worth a shit.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; April 7th, 2014 at 12:10 AM.

Old April 7th, 2014 #17
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post

I care when it's an attack against my race by a national figure, and someone that has access to the highest office in the land.

It's getting worse and worse out there. We are getting trapped into a corner where we are powerless and openly despised by every major media name, in the country that used to be ours.

Old April 7th, 2014 #18
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
And look for the same kids to pay big bucks for a medallion just like their nigger hero.

I'm not really angry at kids like this but their fathers need to be taken out back and have the shit kicked out of them.
How ironic, whiggers paying big bucks for a target to be placed over their hearts. The icing on the cake would be Jews selling these targets for white boys to wear. Such a deal, itz.

Old April 7th, 2014 #19
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan needs to get in on this before the Jews do. It's got the potential to be a real moneymaker for NOI and boost Church attendance.

Old April 7th, 2014 #20
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post

Jay Z is pushing 'hate' into the mainstream. Anything which spits in the face of political correctness is a good thing.

Thread