VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2008 #1
Steve1957

Default Fred Reed on AIPAC

http://fredoneverything.net/FOE_Frame_Column.htm

"Tough" guy Fred Reed on AIPAC.
He starts out kind of ok, going farther than I have seen in the past, but shows his gutless colors after all.

See these lines:
Quote:
Historically however Jews have been blamed for what they have done, what they could have done, what they might have done, what they didn’t do, and what they couldn’t possibly have done.
and

Quote:
Jews and AIPAC are not the same thing.
That last calls for some comment. It may be true that jews disagree with some policies of AIPAC. But, the differences are not serious, if they differ at all. The point is, all jews agree with one policy; Is it good for jews?

I despise people like Reed. Tries to come off as so tough. But when it comes to the juden, he knows what lines he cannot cross.

I have my own litmus test. A jew (I am not referring to Reed), who is in a position to know better, passes only if he states, in no uncertain terms, that there were no jews gassed, no 6e6, no policy. Otherwise, he is just as unworthy as the rest.

Old July 17th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

I would say no group in human history has escaped blame for a greater crime than jews for the USSR.

I have never seen jews as a group apologize for anything. They are criminal predators posing as victims.

Old July 17th, 2008 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

There are also these new front groups and sucker sites teaching awakening Whites that jews are white. These 'white' jews, with their unique access to their racial brethren, somehow never even approach them, let alone prevail upon them, to back off their persecution of real whites. These jews instead concern themselves solely with anti-semitism in white nationalist circles. Just like their liberal brethren.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2008 at 07:38 PM.

Old July 17th, 2008 #4
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I would say no group in human history has escaped blame for a greater crime than jews for the USSR.

I have never seen jews as a group apologize for anything. They are criminal predators posing as victims.
could you say something like that over here
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...803#post807803

Old July 17th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

That's just garbage. Even some jews themselves are letting the katz out of the bag these days, see that Slezkine (sp?). Read that article on William Dudley Pelley someone posted, I moved it to anthro & archaeo. The jews themselves, the bolsh leaders, admitted straight up that they were criminal scum fomenting world revolution. Anyone who has been around jews and Whites can see that jews are organized as a group and obsessed with advantage, whereas whites are individualistic and obsessed with fairness.

Old July 17th, 2008 #6
jpontoli

Yes, Fred loves to verbally tap-dance all over feminists and non-whites (despite having a Mexi-wife), but where the Chosen Ones are concerned he can't genuflect quickly enough. Such a blind spot is hardly accidental. He probably thinks it will save him in the end...

Old July 17th, 2008 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpontoli View Post
Yes, Fred loves to verbally tap-dance all over feminists and non-whites (despite having a Mexi-wife), but where the Chosen Ones are concerned he can't genuflect quickly enough. Such a blind spot is hardly accidental. He probably thinks it will save him in the end...
That's why we call him the country slicker!

Old July 18th, 2008 #8
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Default Amen!

Quote:
...jews are organized as a group and obsessed with advantage, whereas whites are individualistic and obsessed with fairness.
Alex, print that up and paint on a billboard. That in a nutshell describes the the problem.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Thread