VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2009 #1
Patrick English
Banned

jewsign Fag Patrick Sleazy Swayze Dead from Dirty Jew Dancing

Patrick Swayze Dies in hospital with pneumonia

January 10, 2009 09:55am

NEW fears had emerged for the health of Dirty Dancing star Patrick Swayze, who had been battling cancer, after he checked himself into the hospital for observation after contracting pneumonia.

A&E President Abbe Raven announced today at a meeting of the Television Critics Association that Swayaze had died after entered hospital.

Swayze, who had pancreatic cancer, was scheduled to discuss his upcoming drama "The Beast.''

Robert DeBitetto, A&E's programming senior vice president, explained his absence.

"Patrick had asked that I tell you that this morning he checked himself into the hospital for observation,'' said DeBitetto.

"Chemotherapy can take its toll on the immune system, and illnesses are a part of that. Patrick wished me to tell you that he's very sorry he cannot attend, but planned to get back to promoting 'The Beast' soon.''

The pancreatic cancer is believed to be an Aids related illness.

Tributes from Jewish actresses have started to pour in. Jennifer Grey, who starred with Swayze in Dirty Dancing said "He made me a sex object. I was an ugly hook nosed jewish whore, and he made it normal for White men to want to dance with me. We all owe him so much."

"But he was married to a White woman, so I had a nose job, but Patrick didn't come back to me" said a sobbing Ms Grey.

Thread