Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2012 #1
Mike Parker

Default Fran Drescher: Raped by Nigger, Married to Fag

Fran Drescher On Race, Rape And The Causes Of Sexual Abuse (VIDEO)

Updated: 03/13/2012

"Happily Divorced" star Fran Drescher's commentary is typically heavy on humor, but her recent visit to the Sirius XM radio show "Sway In The Morning" took a serious turn when she opened up about being raped at gunpoint by a black man.

Drescher's revelation came in response to a caller who described being molested as a child by his mother's husband, an experience that he cautioned could have stemmed from his abuser's sexual orientation.

"I've very, very sorry that you had that experience," Drescher responded. "But pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality," she said, making a comparison to her own rape by a black man in 1985, and her ability to separate blame from her encounters with other black men. "I have nothing against black men. In fact, I've dated several," Drescher went on to say.

In 2002, the actress told Larry King that she and a girlfriend had been raped during a robbery at her home.

UC Davis professor Gregory M. Herek makes a similar point to Drescher's, noting the following in his research on the link between pedophilia and homosexuality:

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. Many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.

In recent media appearances to promote the second season of her show "Happily Divorced," Drescher has openly expressed her support for gay marriage, lashing out last week at "Growing Pains" actor-turned-evangelist Kirk Cameron when he made controversial comments against homosexuality.

Drescher's show is based on her real life, 20-year marriage to high school sweetheart, Peter Jacobson, who revealed that he was gay after the couple divorced.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1340291.html

Old March 19th, 2012 #2
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

It's not rape if you like it!

Old March 19th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

It seems like a lot of Jewish men turn out to be faggots. Of course Jewish women, like Fran Drescher, probably contribute to this.

Old March 19th, 2012 #4
Matthew Vincent

Sadly, the title of this thread represents exactly what the judenschwein wants to happen to every gentile.

Old March 20th, 2012 #5
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
"I have nothing against black men. In fact, I've dated several," Drescher went on to say.
Translation: "Some of my best friends are niggers" lol

Last edited by John in Woodbridge; March 20th, 2012 at 01:52 AM.

Old July 1st, 2012 #6
Jeanette Feuer

Default Re: Fran Drescher: Raped by Nigger, Married to Fag

Not surprised. In my experience, most Jewish men are gay, whether they're officially out or not. Even the straight ones have effeminate characteristics such as being drama queens.

Tags
black-jewish alliance, brooklyn accent, fag hag, fran drescher

Thread