VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2014 #421
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
When, not if, the jew gave Taylor the orders to have Linder removed from the conference hall, and Taylor obeyed, at that point, the truth would be undeniable.

Hypothetical first paragraphs in local newspaper of an AmRen conference:
Today local police found themselves in a complicated situation as they tried to control protesters who demonstrated outside the hotel conference hall in an effort to force hotel management to eject the anti-semeitc group AmRen from hotel property. At the same time, AmRen leadership called the local police to have an anti-semite forcefully removed from the conference hall for his anti-semitic views.

When ask to explain the confusing situation, AmRen president Jared Taylor would only say: "the jew looks White to me".
There's nothing to be proved about Taylor. He's just another enemy. The only interesting thing about this particular enemy is that it claims our name - white nationalist. It must be viciously attacked for attempting this appropriation.

Old October 12th, 2014 #422
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There's nothing to be proved about Taylor. He's just another enemy. The only interesting thing about this particular enemy is that it claims our name - white nationalist. It must be viciously attacked for attempting this appropriation.
When I heard Taylor in an interview a couple of years ago he said that he did not call himself a White Nationalist, but a "race-realist."

There certainly are things to be proved about Taylor if you are going to insist that he's responsible for the behavior of Greg Johnson. It's not evident at all. That seems to be quite a stretch.

I think, if you are unhappy about what Taylor isn't telling people, start a blog called What Jared Taylor Leaves Out or something like that. Take specific statements of his and fill in the role of Jews where it is demonstrable and he failed to mention it. Give sources.

That would be constructive, using what Taylor has taught people as a foundation for educating them to the next level.

Last edited by Hadding; October 13th, 2014 at 01:36 AM.

Old October 12th, 2014 #423
Hadding

Quote:
Hadding is an example of what I say: the whites on our side are uanble to put principles ahead of personalities. Taylor was nice to Hadding, so Hadding makes excuses for them. It contradicts his belief that he represents Truth and the search for it, but he doesn't care.
Somebody pulled out of his ass the claim that Taylor would be rude to me. I simply said that in my experience he was not.

I see people assuming way too much here.

Old October 16th, 2014 #424
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
I think this is because they are on the IQ level of Baptists or Pentecostalists, and when they hear about jews, they simple substitute jews for the devil.
Yeah, you've said this many times over the years, and I always thought it was the perfect way to describe the type.

To these people (many of whom are religious), Jews are some omnipotent quasi-supernatural beings that control literally everything that transpires on Earth. I mean everything, man.

From faked Moon landings to Sandy Hook being a hoax carried out by "crisis actors" (pro-tip = If someone on the forum posts the term "crisis actor" in anything other than an obviously sarcastic way, beat the Christmas rush and put them on ignore now. You'll thank me later) these people endow Jews with a mythic quality.

I don't believe that defeatist bullshit for a second, and after a decade I'm sure you're aware my own personal Internet Crusade is to keep the WN putting green free of socially maladjusted, intellectually-lacking superstitious gophers.

"Why, Donnie? You hurt people's feelings when you call them idiots".

Because they're a fucking embarrassment to all of us. It's not popular work but it is important, lest we, and more importantly what we really represent, be judged by the far more numerous non-member white readership by the unopposed ramblings of paranoids.

Quote:
The less intelligent the man, the less he cares about the quality of evidence. Indeed, all evidence is equal to him, since he can't discriminate between different pieces.
Yesterday I saw a clip on the CBS News evening broadcast about a protest/march/subsequent riot held in Ferguson, Mo. At the absolute front of the march, Al Sharpton and other African-American racial shakedown con artist were marching literally linked arms with several orthodox Jews wearing prayer shawls. To Ueckerize it, they were in the front row, baby.

To me, that's clear evidence of outside Jewish agitation, since I doubt those Jews at the head of the electric slide/march lived in the African-American sections of town. Or that they lived in Ferguson at all.

I don't need to believe that Jews control the weather or other dubious shit to understand they are a driving force behind the decline of my America. Decline Hell, death. The America we grew up in is dead.

Quote:
The same mentality is found in those saying "the bible has answers." Yes, it does have answers. But anyone can supply answers. Are they good answers? Are they the right answers? This social stratum is biologically incapable of thinking at that level.
The bad thing about that is the masses can be easily manipulated. That's also the good thing about the masses.

It all depends on who is behind the manipulation, and do they have the best interest of the white clock-punchers/Bud Light drinkers at heart.

We do. The people doing the manipulation now don't.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; October 16th, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Old October 16th, 2014 #425
varg

Default ebola crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio
From faked Moon landings to Sandy Hook being a hoax carried out by "crisis actors" (pro-tip = If someone on the forum posts the term "crisis actor" in anything other than an obviously sarcastic way, beat the Christmas rush and put them on ignore now. You'll thank me later)
I saw on some site the other day that now people are claiming Ebola is a hoax and the people infected were crisis actors. Crisis actor accusers = incurable paranoids is generally a good rule of thumb.

Old January 15th, 2015 #426
varg

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-150109.php

Tim Murdock - Hour 1 - PSYOP Memes: Ancient Aliens, Egyptian Moses & Non-Indigenous Whites

Quote:
We look at the Ancient Alien and Out of Egypt memes that have saturated network television and the expensive mockumentary productions that are being used to test the boundaries of intelligent viewers. Then, Tim describes the keystone agenda of White Genocide, one of the largest PSYOP schemes to ever take hold of humanity at such an alarming rate, and the rising popularity of the idea that Whites are not indigenous to Earth. Further, we examine the issues of new human rights laws designed to protect everyone except Whites, mass immigration, and the forced blending of Whites. In hour two we assess the changing landscape of Europe due to forced multiculturalism, the dramatic moves being made by the Neocon set, and the phasing out of Zionism. Tim explains the tactics the Elites are using to regain the respect of the Managerial Class. Later, Tim brings light to the huge con of Diversity and illustrates how Whites are waking up to this crazy scenario. We end by looking at the big problems being faced by Western Media and the White Rabbit’s goal of amplifying, bringing awareness to, and combating this psychological warfare.
More insanity that tries to piggyback onto normal white politics. How can anyone take the things Murdock (Horus the Avenger) discusses in this broadcast seriously? The short summary of the interview I quoted even makes it sound less insane than it really is if you listen. No one gives a fuck about those dumb Alien shows, except for maybe him. They're not that popular (it was an internet joke for a month or two) or evidence of some massive Alien conspiracy. Murdock apparently takes Egyptian alien/ufo delusions very seriously, and can't help but try to blend his crazy alien conspiracies with white politics for normal people. Seriously listen to 15-20 minutes of this to see the type of trash that should be ostracized from our politics unless we want to be forever associated with clowns.

What the fuck is wrong with this world? Is it a bad joke? I wish. I wish someone was just playing a joke on us. Or is it really that there's barely anyone serious in the world? Even whites? Why is this world filled with so many irrational lunatics who constantly have to go on about their wacky religions, crisis actor conspiracies, ufo conspiracies, shape-shifting reptilians, or other delusions? It wouldn't be so bad if this were an isolated incident. But it isn't.

Think of all the loyal followers of David Icke, Alex Jones, all the religious weirdos, all the brainwashed people who literally believe jews were made into soap and lampshades, people that don't doubt for a second when jews tell them that they could tell the ethnicity of jew by the color of smoke coming out of the nazi smoke stacks. Rational, thinking adults are a dying breed.

Last edited by varg; January 15th, 2015 at 07:44 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2015 #427
varg

Did a scan of their whitegenocideproject site for "jew" using Google. Almost no mention of jews, other than in comments, and they're censored if they do.

Apparently naming the jew, or even saying "jew" is using "anti-white terminology" to these cultish Whitaker repeaters/slogan chanters.

Old September 24th, 2015 #428
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Did a scan of their whitegenocideproject site for "jew" using Google. Almost no mention of jews, other than in comments, and they're censored if they do.

Apparently naming the jew, or even saying "jew" is using "anti-white terminology" to these cultish Whitaker repeaters/slogan chanters.
Varg, all other things aside, he does make an interesting point? Reverse mind washing.

If you say no, ill think it through better.

Old September 24th, 2015 #429
varg

Quote:
If you say no, ill think it through better.
No.

How are you going to fight white people's biggest threat & enemy when you can't even name him? The only reason they take that position is cowardice.

Old September 24th, 2015 #430
Whatheheck
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
No.

How are you going to fight white people's biggest threat & enemy when you can't even name him? The only reason they take that position is cowardice.
Ok, one question for expediency, what does he call the jew? "They", "elite" etc etc. I assume maybe you know his shtick. If you dont, then thats fine, ill sift through all the alien dust to see how he directs the attack.

Hell, does he even acknowledge the jew?

With little thought, it appears he is more interested in creating media, rather than winning. However, lets say he really was fervid on winning, at this stage, could it be more effective to garner support for an attack of jewish institutions (media, fed etc etc) without naming the "jew"?

Then the second stage, the jew scurries off like they usually do and then you point out the jew cockroach. Seems plausible.

But yeah, i get it though, in his case, don't name the jew, heres the brilliant reason why, so i can be the next alex jones. Thats his shtick, correct? Without a doubt?

Tags

Thread