Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who do you prefer? Niggers or Mexicans?
Niggers 5 12.50%
Mexicans/spics 35 87.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 2nd, 2012 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake St pierre View Post
how could anyone vote for negro's?

the negroid is the lowest of all races and forms are they not?

Mexicans are not their own race more of say an ethnic group some are more native than others but many are half or less than half spanish or Portuguese blood.
Most Mexicans don't have any European blood; they just adopted Spanish or Portuguese names because they were taught to speak those languages by the Catholic missionaries who converted them to Roman Catholicism. Most of the Mexicans I've seen look more Central-American Indian than anything:

Spanairds:

Mexicans:

Mashco-Piro Indians:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; February 2nd, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #42
john2020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Most Mexicans don't have any European blood; they just adopted Spanish or Portuguese names because they were taught to speak those languages by the Catholic missionaries who converted them to Roman Catholicism. Most of the Mexicans I've seen look more Central-American Indian than anything:

Spanairds:

Mexicans:

Mashco-Piro Indians:

True, but most of them are mixed to a small degree, some even with nigger blood, ( from the slave trade)

Old February 3rd, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
True, but most of them are mixed to a small degree, some even with nigger blood, ( from the slave trade)
Hispanics include a wide variety of mongrels, and certainly many have some sub-Saharan African ancestry due to their ancestors having miscegenated with black slaves and their descendants, especially Cubans and Puerto Ricans:

Old February 3rd, 2012 #44
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Man, I agree this is a stupid poll, but if people hate us, it's because of this exact kind of ghetto nonsense you just posted. Think about that.

PEACE
DeShawn, if you understood the nature of the board's membership at all, and the proclivity of some members to fuck with their fellow VNNers' heads, it just might occur to you that the "brutha" who wrote that post was in fact a White man. I myself have been known to, well, "ape" blacks on occasion. And not only blacks, but jews (my favorite target, bar none), Asians, and hispanics. Now think about that.

PIECE

Old February 3rd, 2012 #45
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog View Post
who the fuck voted for a nigger?
Rofl!...

Old February 3rd, 2012 #46
confederate

"Who do you prefer? Niggers or Mexicans?"

there's a difference?

Dr. William Pierce

Old February 3rd, 2012 #47
Steven L. Akins
Banned

There are a couple of Mexicans that I find particularly disgusting:

Danny Trejo:

Rick Aviles:

Edit: Rick Aviles is actually Peurto Rican/nigger mix

Old February 3rd, 2012 #48
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Yer darn tootin' Trejo's one ugly sonofabitch, even by mexcrement standards. But did you see his, I'm guessing "White", partner in The Devil's Rejects? Christ, talk about falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down, eh? "The Unholy Two", aka "The Lee Brothers": Home Lee and Ug Lee.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; July 5th, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #49
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Hetzenauer View Post
Yer darn tootin' Trejo's one ugly sonofabitch, even by mexcrement standards. But did you see his, I'm guessing "White", partner in The Devil's Rejects? Christ, talk about falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down, eh? The Lee Brothers: Home Lee and Ug Lee.
Yeah, Rob Zombie really pulled out all the stops when his casting call went out for ugly actors:

Not the sort of folks I would want to invite over for a barbeque.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #50
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Lol! I'd forgotten all about that black pimp's White assistant (top pic). I can't remember exactly when and where (The Hills Have Eyes maybe?), but I know I've seen that guy play some kind of maniacal murderer somewhere...

Remember that scene in Rejects in which the pimp got all bent out of shape when that booger-picking fat slob insinuated that he just might want to fuck those Rhode Island Reds he was picking up? Went something like this:

Pimp: "What?!...Are you sayin' that I'd wanna fuck a chicken, motherfucker?!"

Slob: "Ehh, no...but that boy over there (pointing to assistant) looks like he might wanna fuck one..." -- or words to that effect. I was rollin'!

Old February 3rd, 2012 #51
Cliff Chambers

Generally, I have no real problems with Mexicans (aside from the obvious..). I'd rather have them stop border hopping and get the fuck back to Mexico, but in general they aren't even 1/10 as violent, worthless, or stupid as Africanus Unemployus. I've never had any negative run-ins with a Mexican, which is HARDLY something I can say for the negro. Every time I try and act civilized to chimpy, I get shit like this (but not limited to): "u beez rayciss n sheeit", a bit of TNB, gibs me a dollah, *random verses of nigger-rap*, pants falling down, ect.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #52
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Chambers View Post
Generally, I have no real problems with Mexicans (aside from the obvious..). I'd rather have them stop border hopping and get the fuck back to Mexico, but in general they aren't even 1/10 as violent, worthless, or stupid as Africanus Unemployus.
Beaners aren't even 1/10 as violent or worthless as niggers?!...Tell me, Cliff, just where the fuck do you live anyway?

And you've obviously never spent time either in the military or in the American southwest, or you'd know that's a total crock of shit. A beaner's simply a nigger with straight hair -- they're just as dangerous and just as useless.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #53
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Beaners aren't even 1/10 as violent or worthless as niggers?!...Tell me, Cliff, just where the fuck do you live anyway?

And you've obviously never spent time either in the military or in the American southwest, or you'd know that's a total crock of shit. A beaner's simply a nigger with straight hair -- they're just as dangerous and just as useless.
Yeah, those Mexicans are regular angels compare to niggers:

Old February 3rd, 2012 #54
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Not to jump on Cliff -- I know his heart's in the right place and all -- but if he was ever unfortunate to spend time in a state prison in say, California or Texas, I'd bet he'd be changing his tune real fast...

MS-13, EME...they'd love him...

Old February 3rd, 2012 #55
Cliff Chambers

Quote:

Well, the question is basically which would you shoot first, at least that is how i interpreted it. Yes, I do not like any mud and yes they should get the fuck out. However, Mexicans in general are better workers, as a couple of my fathers top employees are Mexicans. I live in a... I guess you could say "upper" middle class subdivision that's devoid of niggers. It's easy to see why I hate niggers more, even niggers hate niggers so it's not hard to fathom. The beaners will work for minimum wage, where as the nigger will piss and moan until the zionist government steps in. I see where you're coming from, and yes I've never been to the southeast but I've been to the SW and both muds are close to similar. Thing is, a good number of the natives bred with Europeans, Spaniards (for what reason I have not a fucking clue). The more tolerable ones have white in their blood, obviously. Maybe I'm talking from lack of experience but where I am, Mexicans are at least obedient.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #56
Kennewickman
Banned

“Who do you prefer? Niggers or Mexicans?”

The choices are not overly appetizing… can we add Brigitte Bardot at age 18 as a third option?

Last edited by Kennewickman; February 3rd, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #57
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post

The choices are not overly appetizing… can we add Brigitte Bardot at age 18 as a third option?

I would opt for Raquel Welch:

Old February 3rd, 2012 #58
Rick Ronsavelle

Ask her (Bardot)- she's been busted five times for inciting racial hatred!

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...w=1051&bih=523

Old February 4th, 2012 #59
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post

Ask her (Bardot)- she's been busted five times for inciting racial hatred!

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp...w=1051&bih=523
It was not an accident I picked her instead of Barbara HorseHead- Streisand…

knock knock
who's there?
Barbra Streisand
Barbra Streisand who?
Barbra? Streisand whoo oo oooo oo oo oo ooo ooo!

Last edited by Kennewickman; February 4th, 2012 at 07:27 AM.

Old February 4th, 2012 #60
OTPTT
Banned

* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
--Color of Crime, Race, Crime, and Justice in America Second, Expanded Edition, 2005.
http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Thread