Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 30th, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Asheville, NC. Nice Place Except For Niggers. Shooting At Party. Niglets Shot.

Races not given in the story so we know what that means. Also, I do know for a fact that the other two shootings referenced in the article were niggers. The area in the story is a nigger area as are the others with exception of Michigan Ave. where some mudsharks, etc are found.

Quote:
ASHEVILLE – The Asheville Police Department is currently investigating a shooting that injured three people early Sunday morning. APD officers were called to 26 Courtland Avenue at 12:24 a.m. Sunday after neighbors called complaining of gunshots and fighting in the street. Approximately 100 people leaving a party at 26 Courtland Avenue spilled out into the street just prior to the shootings. Two 17 year old females each suffered one gunshot wound, one to the arm and the other to the leg. Both female victims were treated and released from Mission-St. Joseph’s Hospital. The third victim, a 12-year-old male suffered a gunshot wound to the head and is listed in critical condition at Mission-St. Joseph’s Hospital.

APD is asking anyone with information regarding this shooting incident to contact the Criminal Investigations Division at 259-5910. The police are especially interested in speaking with parents of the party attendees and young people who attended the party.

This shooting follows the unsolved shooting homicides of Jermaine Thompson at the Calypso II Club, Craig Valentine on Michigan Avenue, and the triple (non-fatal) shooting at the Stephens-Lee Community Center. APD is still requesting information from the community regarding these shooting incidents as well.
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200770930010

Old September 30th, 2007 #2
Joe_J.
Radio active

Update. Report on local news talmudvision station WLOS. Footage showed a mudshark mom and her nigger offspring, who was the birfday girl. Also interviews with neighbors who lived down the street. Two White women of class and means. Near Montford area which is an area where rich faggots and some straight people buy the old homes and fix them up. The women interviewed complained about the streets being suddenly full of 'youth' and noise.

Old October 2nd, 2007 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Update

Quote:
As a 12 year old boy clings to life after a weekend shooting in Montford, investigators are having a hard time tracking down suspects. Police say the shooting is gang related, and no one is talking.
The Montford shooting is one of four that remain unsolved in Asheville, and now police say each, is gang related. Eight victims have been shot, two of them killed, and no one, is in custody.
On April 29th, Craig Valentine was shot and killed in his SUV in West Asheville. Detectives blame drugs and gangs.
May 11th. Jermaine Thompson was killed by a bullet inside Calypso nightclub. 250 people were president. The police chief says, no one has come forward.
July 3rd. A gunman opens fire into the stands of Stephens Lee Community Center, hitting three people, including a pregnant woman.
And September 29th, the shooting on Cortland Avenue that left a 12 year old boy in critical condition, happened with 100 people in the street. Police have received just one phone call.
Police say the have suspects in each crime, but not enough evidence to place charges. They're asking the public for help. If you have information on any of these cases, please call Crime Stoppers at (828) 255-5050. Remember, you can call anonymously.
http://www.wlos.com/newsroom/nc/tops...opstory4.shtml

Mudshark mama who held the birfday party for her 13 yo halfro girl.

Quote:
Asheville – City Police Chief Bill Hogan on Monday called the shooting of three children at a birthday party “gang activity gone awry,” while also asking for public help in finding the gunman. [PERHAPS CHIEF HOGAN CAN TELL US ALL WHAT GANG ACTIVITY NOT GOING AWRY IS-DTZ]

A 12-year-old boy shot in the head remained in critical condition following the early Sunday morning gunfire.

In a press conference together Monday, police officials and African-American clergy leaders [A NIGGER PROBLEM ITZ AS IS EVIDENCED BY NIGGER PREACHERS PRESENT-DTZ]pleaded for help in solving the shooting, one of a string of high-profile shootings in less than six months.

Investigators said they do not think the boy and the two 17-year-old girls also shot were the intended targets of the lone gunman. The girls were treated for minor wounds at Mission Hospitals and released.

Residents living in the area of the Courtland Avenue shooting described the area as safe. They also described a chaotic scene that night, one that even made it unsafe briefly for an ambulance to get aid to victims.
12:24 a.m., shots fired

As many as 150 people had gathered outside the home of Mildred Edgerton, who was throwing a birthday party for her 13-year-old daughter.

There had been signs of trouble even before gunfire erupted at 12:24 a.m..

Police said they responded to Edgerton’s home about 30 minutes before the shooting for several noise complaints and issued a citation.

As people left the party, a fight and “multiple” shots were fired outside the house and likely involved rival gang members, police said.

When he arrived at the scene, Asheville police Detective Forrest Weaver said he saw two girls with gunshot wounds amid a chaotic sea of youngsters, along with 12-year-old shooting victim Eric Penland Jr.

Gang trouble in safe neighborhood

Several Montford neighborhood residents, including Asheville City Councilman Brownie Newman[AS YOU CAN ALL IMAGINE, THIS POS IS NOT POPULAR IN ASHEVILLE EXCEPT WITH THE JUDEN, GLIBERALS AND SHITHOLERS-DTZ], called 911 after hearing multiple shots fired.

“I think this is generally a safe neighborhood, so yeah, it was surprising,” Newman said. “But you know these things happen in other places. I still feel this is a safe neighborhood. I think it’s a tragic thing that happened, and I’ve got confidence in the Police Department to deal with it.”

Effie Isaacs, who lives on Courtland Avenue, said she was reading in bed Sunday morning when she heard six gunshots.

“When I first heard them, I thought they were in the yard, it was so close,” Isaacs said. “I heard one of the kids saying, ‘Oh, Jesus. I’m hurt. I’m hurt.’”

When Isaacs and her husband, Larry, moved there in 1984, the neighborhood had a lot of fights, but the area quieted down in the last decade or so, she said.[NOTE THAT MONTFORD IS A 'GENTRIFIED' NEIGHBORHOOD MEANING THAT IT WAS TRADITIONALLY NIGGER FOR PAST YEARS BUT SHITHOLERS AND JEWS HAVE BOUGHT THE BIG, OLD, VICTORIAN STYLE HOMES AND POURED MONEY INTO THEM WHILE LIVING NEXT TO THE NIGGERS-DTZ]

Despite the shooting, Isaacs said she still feels safe.

“Maybe it’s going to be a one-time incident,” she said. “I hope.”
Pleas and prayers

Hill Street Baptist Church pastor Keith A. Ogden, appearing with police at the press conference, said he had hope, too.

Ogden said he prayed with Penland at the hospital with Penland’s mother. She called Ogden on Monday afternoon to tell him her son opened his eyes, Ogden said.

“Let’s come together. Let’s stop blaming the police,:krofl” Ogden said. “Our children are dying on the streets. We’ve got guns in the hands of our babies.”

A rally for area ministers and other community leaders is planned for 1 p.m. Thursday at Tried Stone Missionary Baptist Church to address ways to stop the violence, said Alphonso McGlen, pastor at St. James AME Church.

“This, as the detective said, was not the first time, and regrettably it will not be the last time unless the total community can come together from all facets of the community and deal with it,” McGlen said.

An emerging problem

At this point, police believe there was only one shooter, who was on foot, Hogan said.

“I can only tell you that through just general community intelligence, we know of specific neighborhood gangs that are affiliating with national gangs now in terms of taking on that particular name,” Hogan said. “I think that’s emboldened them to ratchet up the violence.”

April 29: The killing Craig Anthony Valentine, 22. Valentine was shot at least once before he crashed an Isuzu Trooper into a tree in front of a home on Michigan Avenue in West Asheville.

May 11: During an altercation, five to six shots were fired in the Calypso II Restaurant and Club on Sweeten Creek Parkway. Police found Jermaine Djon Thompson, 24, shot to death.

July 23: Three people were injured when a man with his face and head covered walked into the Stephens-Lee Recreation Center and opened fire on a crowd of 70 people gathered for pickup basketball games.[NOTE THAT ANOTHER NIGGER IN THE REC CENTER WAS ARMED AND SHOT BACK-DTZ]

Police have suspects in each of the cases, but not enough evidence to move forward on charges, Capt. Tim Splain said. Splain said Monday afternoon that police received one phone call about the Courtland Avenue shooting.

“Our problem is us knowing that and having circumstantial evidence to lead us to believe that is different than having an eye witness that tells us they saw it,” Splain said. “The shame of it is when you have 150, 200, 250 people there, some of them couldn’t have been more than a foot or two from the person who pulled the trigger. We need them to tell us.”[JUST LIKE DETROIT OR AFREAKA OR DC. NIGGERS WILL BE NIGGERS-DTZ]
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200771001103

Old October 2nd, 2007 #4
Adamic Man

According to the stats I've seen, Asheville is the whitest of all of the major cities in N.Carolina. I guess that's changing fast....

AM

Old October 2nd, 2007 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man View Post
According to the stats I've seen, Asheville is the whitest of all of the major cities in N.Carolina. I guess that's changing fast....

AM
Last I looked it was 40% nigger. I live outside of the city and only have to go there for work on some occasions. I don't go there for any other reason.

Also, it is known as the San Fran of the East due to the high numbers of faggots that abound. Also kind of like some NW cities with large numbers of homeless teens/dopeheads.

Old October 5th, 2007 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Update. Arrest In Shooting.

Quote:
Asheville – Asheville police have arrested a 14-year-old boy in connection with the Sept. 30 shooting of two 17-year-old girls and a 12-year-old boy in the Montford community.

After executing an early morning search warrant at 249 Rock Hill Road [working class are, some Whites-DTZ] in south Asheville, police charged the 14-year-old by juvenile petition with one count of first- degree attempted murder and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury.

In the search, police recovered the weapon they believe was used in the shootings, which left the 12-year-old in critical condition at Mission Hospitals.

“The community stepped up and gave us valuable assistance and tips that led to us making this arrest, and for that we are truly grateful,” Police Chief Bill Hogan said. “This shows what can happen when citizens and law enforcement work together toward the goal of safer neighborhoods.”

Shiloh[NIGGERTOWN-DTZ] neighborhood activist Chad Waters said he would often see youth hanging out as he drove by the house where the arrest was made. Waters has been working to keep youth away from crime.

“I’m just concerned about it because that is something I’m trying to do in the neighborhood now,” Waters said.

APD is making arrangements to take the suspect to a juvenile detention center, but it's not determined where yet. The state will determine where he will be held.

Police are still asking for assistance with the following cases, which also occurred this year:

• July 23: Three people were injured when a man with his face and head covered walked into the Stephens-Lee Recreation Center and opened fire on a crowd of 70 people gathered for pickup basketball games.

• May 11: During an altercation, several shots were fired in the Calypso II Restaurant and Club on Sweeten Creek Parkway. Police found Jermaine Djon Thompson, 24, shot to death. Upwards of 150 people were present at the time.

• April 29: The killing of Craig Anthony Valentine, 22, who was shot at least once before he crashed an Isuzu Trooper into a tree in front of a home on Michigan Avenue in West Asheville.

Those who wish to contact the police directly regarding these or other cases, may call the Criminal Investigations Division at (828) 259-5910. You may also call Asheville-Buncombe Crime Stoppers at 255-5050.
http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pb...D=200771005018

Local TV station coverage:
http://www.wlos.com/newsroom/nc/tops...opstory2.shtml

Old October 5th, 2007 #7
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Traffic sure sucked this after noon. While stuck in that mess I never heard a word of this case on that radio station that has the Kikes lap dog Glenn Beck on it.

I did hear from one of your mayor candidates tho. What crop of losers you all have running for mayor.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 5th, 2007 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Traffic sure sucked this after noon. While stuck in that mess I never heard a word of this case on that radio station that has the Kikes lap dog Glenn Beck on it.

I did hear from one of your mayor candidates tho. What crop of losers you all have running for mayor.
Too bad I didn't know you were in town. Hell, I would have bought you some lunch at the truckstop at the 44.

I had to drive through the gorge yesterday on 40. Working in Fines Creek. One truck in front of me and I stayed behind him. I didn't want an accident pinning me between a big truck and the cement guardrail

The asshole Matt Mattan who is on in the afternoon likes to talk about 'colorblind' societies and similar nonsense. He does talk to the local officials on air, though, and that is good to hear people make them squirm with pointed questions once in a while.

Oh, current mayor is negress Terry Bellamy. Before that, it was kikess Leni Sitnik. Here, in Hendersonville, they just keep the same jew in year after year until he is ready to retire and replace him with another jew.

Old October 5th, 2007 #9
psychologicalshock
Banned

What's the difference between gang-related and flat out murder?

Old October 5th, 2007 #10
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
What's the difference between gang-related and flat out murder?
That is one of those finer points of jewish journalism.

Here is the one that got me:

Quote:
City Police Chief Bill Hogan on Monday called the shooting of three children at a birthday party “gang activity gone awry,”

Old October 7th, 2007 #11
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Hey DTZ do you know of this place? It is located off of HWY 25 between Hendersonville and Greenville. I think it is some type of Confederate out post store. I was just wondering if it was worth the stop.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old October 7th, 2007 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

There were Spics Driving this van headed toward Asheville.

Those Spics along with the Niggers are poluting this scenery.

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 7th, 2007 #13
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:

Hey DTZ do you know of this place? It is located off of HWY 25 between Hendersonville and Greenville. I think it is some type of Confederate out post store. I was just wondering if it was worth the stop.
I have not seen that place though I think I will look for it. I guess you mean 25 where you take exit 54 off 26 to Greenville? I ask because 25 also goes through Hendersonville through some twists and turns and down the mountain. I don't ever go to Greenville, though I will look for this place during the week if I am on that side of the state.

I noticed that the Builder's First Source truck was for insulation. I have not seen any White men doing insulation work in a long, long time. Most of it is piece work and it isn't hard. I suspect that the wages got dropped when the shitskins got hired and no White man can work and support himself on those kind of wages.

Last edited by Joe_J.; October 7th, 2007 at 11:10 PM.

Old October 7th, 2007 #14
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I have not seen that place though I think I will look for it. I guess you mean 25 where you take exit 54 off 26 to Greenville? I ask because 25 also goes through Hendersonville through some twists and turns and down the mountain. I don't ever go to Greenville, though I will look for this place during the week if I am on that side of the state.

I noticed that the Builder's First Source truck was for insulation. I have not seen any White men doing insulation work in a long, long time. Most of it is piece work and it isn't hard. I suspect that the wages got dropped when the shitskins got hired and no White man can work and support himself on those kind of wages.
Yes take exit 54. The place is on the right hand side of the road when heading south.

Kentckyanna True News

Old October 7th, 2007 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Yes take exit 54. The place is on the right hand side of the road when heading south.
Ok. I will look for it if I have some free time this week. We are in our slow season right now so I may have some time.

Hey, have you been to the Redneck Shop? I have thought about visiting but never have.

Patch Adams with former jew Asheville Mayor Leni Sitnick.

Current Asheville Mayor.

Old October 7th, 2007 #16
McKinley
coast to coast WN

No, can't say I have been.

Kentckyanna True News

Thread