Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2010 #1
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Exclamation A 'Kwan Rambles On White Activism...

(This is from an April 2010 blog.)

This 'kwan hardly understands why White Activists flier or bring attention to the issue of the shrinking White population of this planet. :
Quote:
The above was the title for this poster found in downtown Columbus earlier this week:

www.natvan.com/leaflets/missing.pdf

Pretty horrific. I remember seeing something from this same group about a year ago, only the one I saw targeted Jews.

The friend that sent this to me said:

Quote:
…this sort of hate-mongering and propaganda has no place in our society.

And he is so right. How is it and why is it that race is still an issue in the world today? The problem is a deep rooted one.

This was the topic of conversation over dinner the other night. As we talked about race relations in the south the conversation turned to President Obama and the lack of leadership he has shown in regards to race issues among other things. I don’t say this because he is black and I am white. I say this as someone who was hopeful beyond hope in 2008 that Barack Obama would ease racial tensions and offer our nation a positive force going forward. But instead, he used his genetics for political gain and tensions are higher than before. His words on the issue of race and pretty much everything else have been empty ones and here we are over a year later with things no better than they were before. While I am by no mean blaming the President for racial issues, I am critical of his lack of guidance and hypocrisy on the issue.

From the beginning of his campaign to the present, race has been the first card played. If you question motives, decisions, relationships, etc. and you are a racist. And thanks to the media, it has only gotten worse. Racism is egged on by those who, for whatever reason, are scared of it going away.

In an article written by Ward Connerly for the National Review Online, Connerly states that

Quote:
“By their reckless accusations, those who are alleging “racism” without evidence are doing inestimable harm to the social fabric of America.”

My friend was right, there is no room for racism of any kind in politics, in social circles, or everyday dealings. The poster above is a sign that we have a long way to go. We were all created equal in God’s eyes and if the religion is too much for you, just check the Constitution. Last time I checked, America was the place to come to escape religious and racial prejudices. That is why we are all here in the first place. Propaganda demonstrated in the above poster is a gross violation of the American Dream and has no place our society.

Comments welcomed.

Old July 17th, 2010 #2
Johnny James

Quote:
We were all created equal in God’s eyes and if the religion is too much for you, just check the Constitution.
Vile religious narcissism. Surely these Kwans jest.

Old July 17th, 2010 #3
H.B.

Thumbs down Everyone now has a blog ...

That's one down side to the Internet age.

Kwans, who have no business having an opinion outside of sports, celebrities or something within their immediate social sphere, now have the capacity to reach millions by rebroadcasting the Talmudic drivel they have been imbued with all their lives.

Old July 17th, 2010 #4
Katarina

Default even one eye

can see that he is a f*cking idiot who has no knowledge.

Old July 17th, 2010 #5
Tim Roberts II
Banned

The Constitution? That was written by a dude who owned 200 niggers, clearly the authors of it didn't consider them human when they declared equality among men.

Old July 17th, 2010 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Roberts II View Post
The Constitution? That was written by a dude who owned 200 niggers, clearly the authors of it didn't consider them human when they declared equality among men.
Whose sock puppet are you? Jett or Jahn?

Old July 17th, 2010 #7
Tim Roberts II
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Whose sock puppet are you? Jett or Jahn?
????????????????????????

You're getting off topic tony.

Old July 18th, 2010 #8
H.B.

Quote:
How is it and why is it that race is still an issue in the world today?
The dingbat never bothered to read this:

Quotas Hidden in Bank Reform Bill Will Cost Taxpayers Millions

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fina...mo_code=A4AE-1

Our economy is being strangled by Obomunism, and she's worried about some flyer.

Tags
kwan mentality, kwans venting

Thread