Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2011 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Nigger "flash" Mobs Attack Inside Wisconsin State Fair

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs, some people claim racially-charged attacks

WEST ALLIS - Witnesses tell Newsradio 620 WTMJ and TODAY'S TMJ4 of a mob of young people attacking innocent fair-goers at the end of the opening night of State Fair, with some callers claiming a racially-charged scene.

Milwaukee Police confirmed there were assaults outside the fair.

Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.

Authorities have not given official estimates of the number of people involved in the attacks.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ. He left the State Fair Entrance near the corner of South 84th Street and West Schlinger Avenue in West Allis.
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local...page=1#respond

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; August 5th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.

Old August 5th, 2011 #2
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
"The thing that irritated me, the State Fair Police, the State Police, were down by the Pettit entrance to get in there," said Eric. "There was probably 5 or 6 officers down there. That's where all these kids came from. They came out of the Midway, across the front of the Pettit. They were still filing out of there. The State Fair Police, they knew this was going on. They knew these kids were beating these guys in between that exit and Schlinger at the next gate."
That thar be the problem. White people relying on kwaps to save them from the niggers. The problem is is that kwaps avoid nigger mobs because they don't want a Rodney King-like incident on their hands. What are Wisconsin gun laws like? Any niggerized state without concealed carry should be considered a no-go area.

Old August 5th, 2011 #3
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

More on police cowardice:

Quote:
"They were stopping traffic, and I said 'What in the hell,' excuse my language, 'what are you guys doing directing traffic when there are 300, 400 black kids up the road beating the hell out of everybody, pushing people off of motorcycles?' I was livid. I could not believe they were directing traffic."

Old August 5th, 2011 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

These animals are just Niggers (Weak, stupid, and Cowardly) being Niggers.

Problems like this will not go away unless Niggers are removed permanently from the society.

Old August 5th, 2011 #5
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

The proper response would be a white 'flash mob' torching nigger town, like Linder mentioned. The is of course IF we were in control of the streets and IF we weren't castrated, sitting on the couch watching nigger ball and thinking that, 'they're not all bad.'

Old August 5th, 2011 #6
Susan

Angry

No, the proper response would be self defense: taking out your gun and aiming at someone who is hitting someone or is coming after you.

The only thing that scatters niggers is gunshot.

This is just fucking ridiculous. No, really, this is just fucking ridiculous.

I'll see if my radio station mentions this at all. I'm sure they won't. I may call them and ask them if they ever mention anything that appears to be completely racially motivated unless it is a White person. Never mind: I already know the answer to that.

So this happened last night? For anyone here who watches tv, was there anything on any station at all about this?

The CCoC emailed me two articles, one done by a local affiliate and one done by NBC. Guess which one completely censored any mention of race? Yep, that's right: There was no mention at all of blacks in the article done by NBC. They were just "groups of people" attacking "people".

Goddamn lying jews. It's past time for someone to be doing anything about this abomination. Shame on us for just sitting here posting when there is a goddamn race war being waged in this country and White people don't even know it.

Old August 5th, 2011 #7
Tbow002

Default You guys

You guys obviously know these are not just random events and that they are premeditated racist assaults.

I am just waiting for the time when they attack the wrong person. O/C

Old August 5th, 2011 #8
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
The problem is is that kwaps avoid nigger mobs because they don't want a Rodney King-like incident on their hands.
Much better to look the other way as a few Whites get beaten down than to threaten their pensions.

Old August 5th, 2011 #9
Rick Ronsavelle

Default race mentioned repeatedly

http://dimewars.com/Video/Iowa-State...a-7dd80a84cd62

Iowa, not Wisconsin (from last year)

Old August 5th, 2011 #10
littlefieldjohn

If the races were reversed, this would be the biggest "news" story in the "western" world.

Old August 5th, 2011 #11
TommyJ
Banned

Wisconsin just passed the concealed carry law, and has open carry as well.

Old August 5th, 2011 #12
White Winger

Let's see....
how many "flash" mob attacks is that this year? Anybody kept track?

Old August 5th, 2011 #13
Serbian

Thumbs down

This idiot fought for jews in Iraq only to come home to niggers.
He must have thought that he was so tough and bad ass murdering Iraqi civilians for ZOG, yet when he is confronted with rampaging niggers in his own country he does nothing. Typical Amerikwan coward.

Quote:
"It was 100% racial," claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran from St. Francis who says young people beat on his car.

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

Eric, a war veteran, said that the scene he saw Thursday outside State Fair compares to what he saw in combat.

"That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, 'There's not enough cops to handle this.' There's no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles."

The National Guard to control these niggers ha? Bullshit, one white man and an AK-47 would clear the whole area in a minute.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 5th, 2011 #14
H.B.

I don't mind hearing stories like this. There are so many Whites who are racially clueless and completely degenerate that it's not always a bad thing to have racist, nigger trash beat the shit out of them once in a while.

Old August 6th, 2011 #15
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This idiot fought for jews in Iraq only to come home to niggers.
He must have thought that he was so tough and bad ass murdering Iraqi civilians for ZOG, yet when he is confronted with rampaging niggers in his own country he does nothing. Typical Amerikwan coward.

Even this spic marine asks WTF was he fighting for in Iraq.

U.S. Marine Attacked by 20 Black kids at movie theater; Wife knocked unconscious by Black Man

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 7th, 2011 #16
Jon Kralik

Heres a link to your request
http://violentflashmobs.com/

Old August 6th, 2011 #17
Ultra Martinet

Default Carpetbagging Yankees!

Wisconsin, huh? That's refreshing and serves them right. Wisconsinites are some of the most liberal and black-loving white people on the planet. Those putrid black teenagers, seeking revenge, administered some "tough love" to those Yankees.

But the white victims won't care. They'll be praying for and forgiving "those cute, mischievous little black boys."

The battered and pummeled whites will think they made a sacrifice for racial diversity and multiculturalism -- and will love blacks even more.

Old August 6th, 2011 #18
brutus

Think Africanized bee

Old August 6th, 2011 #19
DC in N.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Think Africanized bee
I'm thinking a 12 ga loaded with 00 buck next time these niggers decide to chimp out.

Old August 7th, 2011 #20
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Martinet View Post
Wisconsin, huh? That's refreshing and serves them right. Wisconsinites are some of the most liberal and black-loving white people on the planet. Those putrid black teenagers, seeking revenge, administered some "tough love" to those Yankees.
Here's some "tough love" the nogs could use in return ...

Thread