Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Which Race Is The Tallest In The World?
Whites (Aryans if you want) 50 72.46%
Blacks 19 27.54%
asians (Japs, Chinks, Gooks and the rest) 0 0%
Arabs/Native Indians/Other 0 0%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 28th, 2004 #1
AntiKike

Default Which Is The Tallest Race In The World?

Which race is tallest? Which race on average has more taller people in the world? What race claimed the tallest man alive? Whites or Blacks? We know asian orientals sure as hell can't even compete. What, they have like 10 7 footers in China out of a population of a billion? The rest of them are like 5' 6". Hahaha....Does anyone have any articles or info to back up which race you think is tallest?

Old January 28th, 2004 #2
Fin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiKike
Which race is tallest? Which race on average has more taller people in the world? What race claimed the tallest man alive? Whites or Blacks? We know asian orientals sure as hell can't even compete. What, they have like 10 7 footers in China out of a population of a billion? The rest of them are like 5' 6". Hahaha....Does anyone have any articles or info to back up which race you think is tallest?
I recall reading a study which included the height of Americans. Whites were on average taller than blacks, but blacks did have more in the 95th percentile. So the distribution curve is flattened down a little for the blacks. On a related note this is similar to IQ for Whites vs. East Asians. Whites have a lower average intelligence, but we have a higher number of geniuses (higher standard deviation).

I believe the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. I just looked at a website and the average height for Dutch men is ~6 feet. I am reminded of this beautiful Dutch girl I met in Hengelo. She was 6 foot tall, basically your dream girl.

From the stats for Americans on that website. I can say that out of 100 random American males (all races) 3 of them would be my height or taller.

I also wanted to add that if you go to Africa you will see that blacks aren't as tall as black americans. I don't have any numbers but I am sure africans are atleast several inches on average shorter than Whites. I know they would be taller if they had a good diet and didn't spend all their money on alcohol, but whose fault is that?

Last edited by Fin; January 28th, 2004 at 07:38 PM.

Old February 21st, 2004 #3
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin
I recall reading a study which included the height of Americans. Whites were on average taller than blacks, but blacks did have more in the 95th percentile. So the distribution curve is flattened down a little for the blacks. On a related note this is similar to IQ for Whites vs. East Asians. Whites have a lower average intelligence, but we have a higher number of geniuses (higher standard deviation).

I believe the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. I just looked at a website and the average height for Dutch men is ~6 feet. I am reminded of this beautiful Dutch girl I met in Hengelo. She was 6 foot tall, basically your dream girl.

From the stats for Americans on that website. I can say that out of 100 random American males (all races) 3 of them would be my height or taller.

I also wanted to add that if you go to Africa you will see that blacks aren't as tall as black americans. I don't have any numbers but I am sure africans are atleast several inches on average shorter than Whites. I know they would be taller if they had a good diet and didn't spend all their money on alcohol, but whose fault is that?
2 possible contenders are the Montenegrin Whites, as well as the Med Aryans from Crete. Both groups are extremely tall.

diablo

Old February 23rd, 2004 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

No question it's the Dutch. Oddly enough as Diablo states, the Greeks are taller than one might expect. The shortest Euros are Italians.

Old March 21st, 2004 #5
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
No question it's the Dutch. Oddly enough as Diablo states, the Greeks are taller than one might expect. The shortest Euros are Italians.
Its true of all Greeks but especially the ones from Crete. Have no idea why, but that the case.
Italians were trraditionally short but have grown dramatically in stature with increased meat consumption. The relatively low protien diets which many Meds have traditionally consumed was actually not appropriate for their subrace. Duetary requirements even vary sub-racially to some extent.

diablo

Old March 22nd, 2004 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I wish I could remember the name of those guards, the ones with the um, kilts, and pompom shoes, that are depicted on bottles of ouzo. I had a cousin tell me they all have to be over 6-2 or some similar minimum height requirement. How racist of those Greeks. That sounds like the SS! [aghast]

Old April 3rd, 2004 #7
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Tall people are all idiots.

No, but seriously, I concur with diablo's statement/theory about the people from Montenegro and thereabouts.

Old April 11th, 2004 #8
nordpride

I don't know any Montenegrins, but I'm 6'5" and travel all over Europe and the US and CCCP and the tallest population- where I felt I fit in the most and wasn't dwarfing others- like in France, was Poland. I felt just slightly above avg, and there were plenty of people taller than I was.

Sabonis is not a Slav, he's from Lithuania, and if he's 100% then he's indo-european, but Poland also controlled LT and he may follow that bloodline. I've met him as well- he's about 7'3 or 4" and has bad knees- still plays in Kaunas for a team called Zalgiris. Zydrunas Ilgauskas also is LT and is playing for Cleveland and is just a little shorter. A 7'3" 17 year old LT player named Martynas Andriuskevicius should get drafted next year...

Old April 14th, 2004 #9
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

Carleton Coon did the landmark racial physical anthropology research back in 1930's. Much of it is online here if you dig a bit: http://www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/.
Also, here is a forum devoted to this type of anthropology: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/north-euro-anthro/

Old April 16th, 2004 #10
Dethicus

iceland has the tallest whites - they decend from the vikings, but i heard a tribe of niggers in africa has a taller average height than anyone.

Old April 18th, 2004 #11
EdbergEdberg

Default What about Croatia?

I once visited Split, Yugoslavia (it was still Yugoslavia back then), and I was astounded by all the tall people there.

There were two obvious ethnic groups. One looked like typical souther Italians: short and olive-skinned with dark, course hair. The other group had light hair and features. Average height for men was about six-four to six-five, with men six-eight and above common. Most women were six feet or a little better.

I was in the Navy then. Most places we went you could spot the Americans because they were a head taller than the locals (whether the Americans were black or white). Here the Americans were conspicuous because they were so much shorter than the locals, or at least the fair-haired, tall tribe. I figured this group explained why Yugoslavia was always at least a bronze medalist team in Olympic basketball for many years.

Old April 19th, 2004 #12
RaceTraitorHater

I am 7' and a quarter Dutch.
Almost everyone in my family of many is 6' or over.
I've only seen a few people taller than me in my recent life.
2 were white.
the other was negroid.

Old April 20th, 2004 #13

I read a story in the paper yesterday that said a Ukrainian man was the tallest at 8' 4".

The reporter claimed he was taller than Robert Wadlow by 2 1/2".

I don't know if he had his numbers right on Wadlow.

He's 33 and still growing.

Old January 1st, 2006 #14
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg
I once visited Split, Yugoslavia (it was still Yugoslavia back then), and I was astounded by all the tall people there.

There were two obvious ethnic groups. One looked like typical souther Italians: short and olive-skinned with dark, course hair. The other group had light hair and features. Average height for men was about six-four to six-five, with men six-eight and above common. Most women were six feet or a little better.

I was in the Navy then. Most places we went you could spot the Americans because they were a head taller than the locals (whether the Americans were black or white). Here the Americans were conspicuous because they were so much shorter than the locals, or at least the fair-haired, tall tribe. I figured this group explained why Yugoslavia was always at least a bronze medalist team in Olympic basketball for many years.
Actually Montenegro and Crete are both good canidates for this designation.Creteans in particular unlike many very tall people are not weak and gangly but extremely robust
Incidentally, Southern Italians and other Meds have vastly increased in height compared to the past due to increased consumption of meat. The low animal protien diet we consumed due to past poverty was not sub-racially suitable for us

Old July 30th, 2004 #15
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

The tallest man in the world is an Indian freak (see the Guinness book of records! Mebbe I've got a newer version as 'Stadnik the Ukrainian' is not mentioned).

I saw the guy at a regional Asian shopping festival last summer where he had been flown in as a freak show attraction by the organisers of the Shopping Fest as one of its Gimmicks.

They also had the tallest woman in the world (not sure what Race she was).

The Indian freak seemed to be suffering from the medical condition known as Acromegaly.

Last edited by Dasyurus Maculatus; July 30th, 2004 at 02:02 PM.

Old September 1st, 2004 #16
JohnJizmTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordblod
Tall people are all idiots.

Thats why Kenyan Masai tribes people who avearge 6' 6'' tall are not gonna win a Nobel Prize.

Old December 31st, 2005 #17
Itz_molecular
Banned

Default Dinka and Watusi

Tallest people in the world are the Dinka of the Sudan, second Watusi.
If you want to call them races or tribes, that's debatable

Thread