VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 29th, 2005 #1
thisguy

Default Hitler was Meyer Rothschild's Grandson. The world is so much crazier than you think.

Everybody here realizes that Hitler was MEYER ROTHSCHILD'S GRANDSON, right? His grandmother was a maid in a Rothschild mansion IN VIENNA, and got sent home after she was knocked up. So, you have to ask yourself, was it irony, or something more sinister, that Hitler was who he was. Next time you wear a swastika, consider that Hitler was supposedly "homeless" and struggling in Vienna for many years. Why did he leave for Vienna after his mother died? Perhaps to make contact with the old Rothschild clan? Know many uneducated, homeless boys who become dictator?

All of the bare facts can be verified in Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. I'm not bullshitting you guys. Hitler was the grandchild of the most powerful Zionist Jew ever. In fact, I'm gonna make this it's own post, 'cause I'm getting bored.

Old October 29th, 2005 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Okay. Post some notes for us to examine.

Old October 29th, 2005 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is a joke. Same book that claims that jews were made into soap and lampshades. How about something that is actually scholarly or at least shows some pretense at truth telling?

Old October 30th, 2005 #4
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy
Everybody here realizes that Hitler was MEYER ROTHSCHILD'S GRANDSON, right? His grandmother was a maid in a Rothschild mansion IN VIENNA, and got sent home after she was knocked up. So, you have to ask yourself, was it irony, or something more sinister, that Hitler was who he was. Next time you wear a swastika, consider that Hitler was supposedly "homeless" and struggling in Vienna for many years. Why did he leave for Vienna after his mother died? Perhaps to make contact with the old Rothschild clan? Know many uneducated, homeless boys who become dictator?

All of the bare facts can be verified in Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. I'm not bullshitting you guys. Hitler was the grandchild of the most powerful Zionist Jew ever. In fact, I'm gonna make this it's own post, 'cause I'm getting bored.
Big yawn. No, everybody does not realize that crazy story at all. There was a rumor that Hitler's father's mother had worked in the home of some Jews in Graz called Frankenberger or Frankenreither (not Rothschild) but the dominant tendency among professional historians these days is to discount that as impossible, because (1) Jews were legally banned from living in Graz from 1496 until 1856, and (2) no Frankenberger or Frankenreither family shows up on the lists of the membership of Jewish congregations in Graz after 1856. You can read this in Toland's Adolf Hitler on page 259. Even Konrad Heiden's Der Führer (1944) says that it is unlikely that Hitler had any Jewish blood.

Shirer who wrote that awful Rise and Fall of the Third Reich was a Jewish journalist, by the way.

Old October 30th, 2005 #5
thisguy

Default Hitler's Grandmother was

Maria Anna Schicklgruber. Fact. Has an illegitimate son (she was not married) who bears the name Schicklgruber, the mother's name, until he is 39 years old, when he changes it to Hitler, presumably because his father was Johann Georg Hiedler(?), but no conclusive proof has ever surfaced of the paternity of Alois. The illegitimate son was Alois Schicklgruber/Hitler, Hitler's FATHER.

With me so far?

Old October 30th, 2005 #6
Hadding

Quote:
Maria Anna Schicklgruber. Fact. Has an illegitimate son (she was not married) who bears the name Schicklgruber, the mother's name, until he is 39 years old, when he changes it to Hitler, presumably because his father was Johann Georg Hiedler(?), but no conclusive proof has ever surfaced of the paternity of Alois. The illegitimate son was Alois Schicklgruber/Hitler, Hitler's FATHER.

With me so far?
Yeah everybody knows this, but Hiedler did affirm that he was in fact the father.

I think what I posted previously is essentially the end of this argument. There isn't any solid evidence to go farther. You can dig up some hearsay that will give you three different, contradictory stories about how Hitler was a Jew. Why? Because that was a favorite slander against prominent members of the NSDAP. Hearsay doesn't count for much when the air is full of false rumors.

Last edited by Hadding; October 30th, 2005 at 12:23 AM.

Old October 30th, 2005 #7
thisguy

Default Ok, you're right.

Hadding, you're right.

Old October 30th, 2005 #8
thisguy

Default You're sure Hitler wasn't 1/4 Jewish right?

I think it was all a Jewish lie, but I still wake up in the night covered in sweat after I dream of Hitler wearing a yarmulke and dancing the HAVA NAGILA.

Old October 30th, 2005 #9
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
I think it was all a Jewish lie, but I still wake up in the night covered in sweat after I dream of Hitler wearing a yarmulke and dancing the HAVA NAGILA.

You know this myth was actually spread by exiled Nazis right?

Old October 30th, 2005 #10
thisguy

Default Really?

I didn't know that. I also had to look up how to spell YARMULKE. Sometimes I wake up in the night and think a Yiddish Rabbi is about to murder me, but it turns out my cat just has a hairball, which sounds exactly like Hebrew.

Old October 30th, 2005 #11
RoguePostman

Quote:
Quote:
I didn't know that. I also had to look up how to spell YARMULKE. Sometimes I wake up in the night and think a Yiddish Rabbi is about to murder me, but it turns out my cat just has a hairball, which sounds exactly like Hebrew.

A Yiddish Rabbi is about to murder you, or YOUR Yiddish Rabbi is about to murder you??

Old October 30th, 2005 #12
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
You know this myth was actually spread by exiled Nazis right?
Ok, JP, you opened the can of worms, now explain it because I have not heard of this before.

Old October 30th, 2005 #13
blueskies
Banned

I’m still waiting for a DNA test on Hitler’s family remains……

Old October 30th, 2005 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce
I’m still waiting for a DNA test on Hitler’s family remains……
Didn't someone recently post some pics of jew soldiers serving in the Wermacht? I know of at least one German general who was said to have had some jew ancestry.

Old October 30th, 2005 #15
RoguePostman

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog
Ok, JP, you opened the can of worms, now explain it because I have not heard of this before.

J.P. had to run back to the PrimeTime Live Board.

He's got a 9:00am appointment to get his ego massaged.

Old October 30th, 2005 #16
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

If Jessie Jackson was responsible for killing 6 million Niggers in 12 years,I would sent him a bouquet of flowers.

It's not who- who was;it's what he actually did(for the advancement of the white race), that is the proof in the end.

You don't need to be 100% French, to make good French fries.

Place anything or anyone under a microscope, and you will soon find the flaws.

Try to focus on the reality of the past, and NOT the context as seen sixty years later, in the 21st century.

Even IF Hitler has some remote Jewish ancestry,it is well and good to HIS credit that he was able to meet the challenge needed;and then bring Germany to power even with or despite this disability,if such every really existed.

REAL Greatness is always ridiculed,mocked and lied about.THAT; in fact, IS the sign of REAL Greatness.People will continue to spin yarns and develop hypotheses about Hitler long long after we are all long dead and forgotten.

Old October 30th, 2005 #17
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoguePostman
J.P. had to run back to the PrimeTime Live Board.

He's got a 9:00am appointment to get his ego massaged.
Oh, ain't you funny. LOL. I really am laughing.

But, seriously, he has made some good posts over there and he is just as much of an asshole to those people over there as he is to us if that is any consolation to you. The good thing about the brainy WNs like JP is that they can post and not be deleted. I post and get deleted because I tend to be more blunt and impassioned.

NOW, where are your posts over there?

Someone started a holohoax thread over there and I hope to see some folks from VNN posting over there about it. Fuck ZOG.

[No offense, JP, but you are an asshole sometimes. I haven't made it that far myself since I have only been called a mere douchebag on this forum]

Old October 30th, 2005 #18
siobhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA
If Jessie Jackson was responsible for killing 6 million Niggers in 12 years,I would sent him a bouquet of flowers.

It's not who- who was;it's what he actually did(for the advancement of the white race), that is the proof in the end.

You don't need to be 100% French, to make good French fries.

Place anything or anyone under a microscope, and you will soon find the flaws.

Try to focus on the reality of the past, and NOT the context as seen sixty years later, in the 21st century.

Even IF Hitler has some remote Jewish ancestry,it is well and good to HIS credit that he was able to meet the challenge needed;and then bring Germany to power even with or despite this disability,if such every really existed.

REAL Greatness is always ridiculed,mocked and lied about.THAT; in fact, IS the sign of REAL Greatness.People will continue to spin yarns and develop hypotheses about Hitler long long after we are all long dead and forgotten.

I agree with all of this.

Plus, there is nothing inherently wrong with jewish blood anyway. They're not niggers after all. They are very intelligent people with some amazing attributes that whites would do well to emulate (they only lack genetically in the looks and health department due to excessive inbreeding).

It's their survival strategy that poses the problem for whites. See Professor Kevin MacDonald's The Culture of Critique http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/books.html

Jews could be good people if they weren't jewish, in other words.

Old October 30th, 2005 #19
prozak

Quote:
Everybody here realizes that Hitler was MEYER ROTHSCHILD'S GRANDSON, right? His grandmother was a maid in a Rothschild mansion IN VIENNA, and got sent home after she was knocked up.
Troll lengthen message to ten characters

Old October 30th, 2005 #20
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog
Didn't someone recently post some pics of jew soldiers serving in the Wermacht? I know of at least one German general who was said to have had some jew ancestry.
General Milch's stepfather was a Jew.

Thread