VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2010 #41
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Your co backing singer xl raised the issue you endorsed her post with touche !
You and xl contrived to divert antifaowens's bullshit thread I replied you then moved the thread.
Wrong - it is YOU that constantly tries to detract from good threads. Why would you think that a thread exposing spies is a bullshit thread? Owens isn't always right and when I feel he he isn't I will tell him so but he posts some viable stuff at times.

Old May 9th, 2010 #42
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post

Eugene Terreblanche

Note the beard.
Terreblanche - Successful in the same sentence ? Grotesque.Of course it is good selection by you and is bound to bring in supporters for the mendacious nonesense you have posted to bolster the obviously ridiculous beard of your candidate.
For the record I regard anyone with the authority of dismissal who employs operatives from a rival race is not a true patriot of the race.

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 9th, 2010 #43
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Your co backing singer xl raised the issue you endorsed her post with touche !
You and xl contrived to divert antifaowens's bullshit thread I replied you then moved the thread.
But neither XI nor myself are complaining about the issue being moved onto a separate thread so it can be discussed fully.

Old May 9th, 2010 #44
andy

Quote:
Wrong - it is YOU that constantly tries to detract from good threads. Why would you think that a thread exposing spies is a bullshit thread? Owens isn't always right and when I feel he he isn't I will tell him so but he posts some viable stuff at times.
Ballocks anything he has posted with any value has been far outweighed by his sponsorship of Collett.It is a bullshit thread and antifaowens is bogus.The Owens that you and others are supposed to admire so much would have snuffed the Liverpool so called anti infiltrators double quick.Antifaowens in contrast has posted them here and claimed that any member of the public contacting the Bnp will be fitted up and arrested.That criminals are more robust and honourable than British nationalists and that anyone who questions such assertions is a searchlight spy.It is laughable that credence is attached to such ravings to the point of death threats.Pathetic typiclal "movement" bullshit.Training camps in australia being the latest manifestation of perverted thinking for credulous beings

Old May 9th, 2010 #45
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Ballocks anything he has posted with any value has been far outweighed by his sponsorship of Collett.It is a bullshit thread and antifaowens is bogus.The Owens that you and others are supposed to admire so much would have snuffed the Liverpool so called anti infiltrators double quick.Antifaowens in contrast has posted them here and claimed that any member of the public contacting the Bnp will be fitted up and arrested.That criminals are more robust and honourable than British nationalists and that anyone who questions such assertions is a searchlight spy.It is laughable that credence is attached to such ravings to the point of death threats.Pathetic typiclal "movement" bullshit.Training camps in australia being the latest manifestation of perverted thinking for credulous beings
WHy on Earth would you imply on a PUBLIC FORUM that Owens would 'snuff out' anyone? What possible motive could you have for that (answers on a postcard to a fabricated PO box)

Old May 9th, 2010 #46
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I am only repeating what I have been told and I clearly stated that I have not looked into to but the person who told me has no reason to lie and he has done extensive research into Sadie Black/Graham, long before any of the internet crowd had heard her name.

Why are you posting suggestions that Joe would have "snuffed" the Liverpool antis?

Old May 9th, 2010 #47
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
But neither XI nor myself are complaining about the issue being moved onto a separate thread so it can be discussed fully.
I am complaining though,as it is designed specifically to attack me.This unwarranted attack on my credentials was initiated by your leader antifaowens and supported by you and your co backing singer xl.Though the sticker issue was instigated by your anti comrade sss despite being dealt with in another thread you saw fit to give prominence to sss's agenda and allow free license to antifaowens.None of this is a secret it is here online for anyone to veiw.

Old May 9th, 2010 #48
sss

Quote:
I am complaining though,as it is designed specifically to attack me.This unwarranted attack on my credentials was initiated by your leader antifaowens and supported by you and your co backing singer xl.Though the sticker issue was instigated by your anti comrade sss despite being dealt with in another thread you saw fit to give prominence to sss's agenda and allow free license to antifaowens.None of this is a secret it is here online for anyone to veiw.
What credentials are these? Did you give out even one BNP leaflet during the election?

I did help the NF, but not as much as I would like to, but working 12hrs a day leaves me with little free time.

Old May 9th, 2010 #49
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Unwarranted attacks? Touche! You have made numerous attacks against Bev's integrity as a Mod here, you've insinuated all sorts about people you've never even met so don't bleat about unwarranted attacks or people might just think you're a hypocrite.

Old May 9th, 2010 #50
andy

Quote:
I am only repeating what I have been told and I clearly stated that I have not looked into to but the person who told me has no reason to lie and he has done extensive research into Sadie Black/Graham, long before any of the internet crowd had heard her name.

Why are you posting suggestions that Joe would have "snuffed" the Liverpool antis?
I do not want to discuss the antifaowens blighter at all certainly not when he is referred to as "joe" by one of his acolytes.
That said the "Owens" of supposed repute would obviously have dealt with infiltrators in the same way many other true patriots without "repute" would have done.He did not he chose instead to disrupt and deflect the whole thrust of VNN UK for whatever reasons.
It is my contention that as a nutter he has a weakness this weakness has been exploited by the enemy and every post he makes is an enemy post.This is not for debate in my eyes it is self evident and is reflected in my byline.

Old May 9th, 2010 #51
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
I do not want to discuss the antifaowens blighter at all certainly not when he is referred to as "joe" by one of his acolytes.
That said the "Owens" of supposed repute would obviously have dealt with infiltrators in the same way many other true patriots without "repute" would have done.He did not he chose instead to disrupt and deflect the whole thrust of VNN UK for whatever reasons.
It is my contention that as a nutter he has a weakness this weakness has been exploited by the enemy and every post he makes is an enemy post.This is not for debate in my eyes it is self evident and is reflected in my byline.
If Owens is a nutter then how would you describe someone who habitually posts utter fabrications and then goes on to ramble on about a VNN member MURDERING reds?!!

Old May 9th, 2010 #52
M.N.
Banned

Quote:
Yes, rumour has it they have a member who used to push out NIGGERS EAT SHIT stickers. Talk about lack of discipline and self control
Where were you back then?

Old May 9th, 2010 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
More fallacies to lay to rest!

It is not designed specifically to attack you; it is designed to get to the truth of the stickers.

We have conclusively established that the "ni**ers eat chit" stickers do exist.
We have not seen proof who produced them.

We are now attmpting to clarify whether NSPUK stickers were sent to PO boxes or home addresses or both.

I couldn't care less what Joe says about these stickers. I want to know the truth for myself and I want the SS thread to be kept clear for Simon Bennett to be able to post without being bogged down in other issues.

Did sss or Joe bring up the stickers? Pick one and stick with it.

I have not given free license to Joe to post what he likes. Alex Linder has done that.

sss is not a comrade. If he continues posting as he has done in the past couple of days then no doubt he will go up in the estimation of many but as a member of this forum who has not yet broken a rule, he is entitled to raise any issue he likes as long as it stays within VNN rules. He raised an issue about these stickers and there are clear discrepancies in the various versions. Truth is important - let's get at it.

Old May 9th, 2010 #54
andy

Quote:
Unwarranted attacks? Touche! You have made numerous attacks against Bev's integrity as a Mod here, you've insinuated all sorts about people you've never even met so don't bleat about unwarranted attacks or people might just think you're a hypocrite.
Any commentary I have made in regard to the moderator here are in order.This duplicious nonesense of being a poster and a moderator as if they are mutually exclusive is nonesense and fools no one.
I do not have to meet anyone,anymore than anyone else has to.I have never knowingly met antifaowens I base my opinion on his postings and his book the only way one can judge someone.These posts and the book were self produced they are his work he presumably is as happy with them as he is of his photograph and byline.It is in order to make a judgement of someone from such freely made available evidence.
Likewise your candidate.This man presumably uses a mirror everyday,he selected which photiograph to use on his election leaflet.He is aware of his beard,he(must) be happy with it.From there it is safe to presume he regards his countenance in order and suitable for public canvassing.My own opinion is that he is insane for selecting such an appearence.That is self evidently not the opinion of his voters.I have asked both you and your co singer Bev whether or not his particular beard is a fine thing and to be encouraged.Neither of you have answered so I will ask you:
Do you or do you not endorse his beard ?

Old May 9th, 2010 #55
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
he chose instead to disrupt and deflect the whole thrust of VNN UK for whatever reasons.
He has one thread about spies and he sticks to it. If you do not wish to hear whathe has to say, stay off the thread, or is that too simple? You are the one bringing him into every post you make and therefore it could be said that you are disrupting and deflecting the thrust of VNN UK for whatever reason. In the process of doing so, you have attacked several members for no reason, myself, XI, Joe, sss, Granville, even Jock!

As XI said, you have cast aspersions on the way I moderate - I would go further and say you have blatantly lied. I am STILL waiting for a link or screenshot to any post in this thread (barring my own) that I have edited as you claimed.

Old May 9th, 2010 #56
andy

Quote:
If Owens is a nutter then how would you describe someone who habitually posts utter fabrications and then goes on to ramble on about a VNN member MURDERING reds?!!
Murdering ? explain / I know of no post referring to murdering reds

Old May 9th, 2010 #57
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Any commentary I have made in regard to the moderator here are in order.This duplicious nonesense of being a poster and a moderator as if they are mutually exclusive is nonesense and fools no one.
Back it up with proof. Links. Screenshots. Anything outside your own imagination: ie - something that the rest of us can objectively judge.

Quote:
I have asked both you and your co singer Bev whether or not his particular beard is a fine thing and to be encouraged.Neither of you have answered so I will ask you:
Do you or do you not endorse his beard ?
His beard is a complete irrelevance. If the man wants a beard then I endorse his right to do so, mainly because I recognise it has absolutely f**k all to do with me.

Old May 9th, 2010 #58
sss

Hey andy, have you ever been involved with nsrus?

Old May 9th, 2010 #59
andy

Quote:
He has one thread about spies and he sticks to it. If you do not wish to hear whathe has to say, stay off the thread, or is that too simple? You are the one bringing him into every post you make and therefore it could be said that you are disrupting and deflecting the thrust of VNN UK for whatever reason. In the process of doing so, you have attacked several members for no reason, myself, XI, Joe, sss, Granville, even Jock!

As XI said, you have cast aspersions on the way I moderate - I would go further and say you have blatantly lied. I am STILL waiting for a link or screenshot to any post in this thread (barring my own) that I have edited as you claimed.
debate is not an attack,Jock is the one who has attacked me borne out of his sectarian hatred. Granville was actually given the relevant information by PM.
ssss is an enemy of the race
"joe" is presumably antifaowens
You are the moderator so should expect to be taken to task
XL from the outing of KW onward is a nut.
Moving posts from their correct context is editing.It is editing of the most profound type.It is not debatable it is uncontestable fact.
Are you banning me from particular threads ? I click on new posts and if I see a post that I want to read I read it.I have antifaowens on ignore unless someone quotes him I don't know what he says the same is true for certain others.
If having clicked on the post I see something that alludes to me I will reply or not as I see fit.This is what internet forums are supposed to be for

Old May 9th, 2010 #60
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You are the moderator so should expect to be taken to task
And I accept that I am open to being taken to task. What I do NOT accept is people saying that I have edited other people's posts when I have not and can prove I have not done any such thing.

Quote:
Moving posts from their correct context is editing.It is editing of the most profound type.It is not debatable it is uncontestable fact.
Are you banning me from particular threads ?
The inference was that I had changed people's posts to infer a view that the poster had not meant - example if you had posted that "Owens is a nutter" and I had changed it to "Owens is a genius".

Now, I moved all posts that I considered relevant to the sticker discussion. In my opinion, they began with XI's mentioning the stickers. If there is one or two that I have missed, please provide the links and I will move OR, if they contain other info relevant to the Spies thread, copy them to this thread with a cheerful little smile on my face.

I am not banning you from any threads. I am suggesting that if a thread irritates you so much that you feel the need to drag it into every other thread, the best solution for your blood pressure and for everyone else that is sick of reading it would be for you to not read the thread in the first place. You are of course free to read and comment on any thread you choose.

Thread