Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2021 #1
Paul Morris
Banned

Default Could 'John Trent' be a British State/MI5 plant?

On the face of it he appears to a fruitcake but I'm genuinely beginning to believe its a person or team of agents sitting at Thames House, London (MI5 HQ). Their purpose? To discredit White British Nationalists. Also if his Superman blog was genuine, it would have been taken down a long time ago by the Security services. The fact it hasn't leads me to believe it is written by the State itself. No doubt the agents reading this thread will be having a giggle...

Old February 9th, 2021 #2
Clive Sharpe

He works out of GCHQ.That ‘thing’ is not British or of European decent , he’s admitted this !!!

Old February 9th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

I still say he's either servilely mentally ill, or one of the greatest comedians I've ever come across. Something like "Karl Pinkington!"

Old February 9th, 2021 #4
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Oh, look at this. Another clown convention. There has not been one for a while, which is surprising!

The one lying about being a BNP organiser is accusing me of being an infiltrator of some kind? Hilarious!

The only post I will be reading is the first one, due the absorption of the content being necessary for refuting the vile nonsense on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
On the face of it he appears to a fruitcake but I'm genuinely beginning to believe its a person or team of agents sitting at Thames House, London (MI5 HQ). Their purpose? To discredit White British Nationalists.
Why would they use a team of people? That would significantly increase the risk of there being inconsistencies in the claims or assertions of this character that I supposedly am. Idiot!

Those with advanced racial awareness know I am not lying about the racial distictiveness of the British or the English. There is nothing anyone here can say that will change this.

I am someone with lifelong imperviousness to mental conditioning (this is seemingly very rare among 'millennials'), and I have a nearly clean record in the area of cultural conditioning. Clearly, the mental and cultural conditioning resistance records of The Three Stooges (Paul Morris, Paul Anthony and Clive Sharpe) in these areas do not even come close to escaping the labels of 'pathetic' and 'diabolical'.

It is funny, all of the people who have called me crazy have been unable to provide any logical and cogent explanation of how I am crazy, with them just spouting ignorant, stupid and/or emotional bravado and mental programming lines. Being an extreme-level nonconformist regarding a particular mental, social or cultural environment does not automatically make someone crazy. Very highly mentally and culturally unconventional? I am most certainly those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
Also if his Superman blog was genuine, it would have been taken down a long time ago by the Security services. The fact it hasn't leads me to believe it is written by the State itself. No doubt the agents reading this thread will be having a giggle...
Of course, because the U.K. security services have the authority to remove any webpage they please, or control any website platform they please, regardless of content or origin. What a hopelessly ignorant child!

===========================

The creator of the Survivalist Information Site, one of the most mentally enhancing, culturally enlightening and tactically enlightening websites ever to grace the internet

Vs

A trio of conditioned (mentally enslaved), unenlightened and unintelligent degenerates, pathetic lowlife, who fancy themselves something greater

Last edited by John Trent; February 9th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.

Old February 9th, 2021 #5
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I love being an extreme-grade nonconformist to the social and cultural norms of the United Kingdom. It is a rather heavy and frequent source of gratification. Trying to make me feel any shame for this is a monumental waste of time, and it provides me with great amusement.

Last edited by John Trent; February 9th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.

Old February 9th, 2021 #6
Paul Anthony
Banned

Aspects of the greater self-gratification and cultural indulgence exploits.. Yes 'Lord Trent!' Lady MacFlaunder's undergarments shall soon lay upon the chamber floor!!!

Old February 9th, 2021 #7
John Trent
Banned

Fun fact: I consider high proportions of the aspects of my mentality, worldview, relevant stances and personality to form the vast majority of components of the character template for the people of future generations, to massively facilitate human welfare and improvement.

Last edited by John Trent; February 14th, 2021 at 09:47 AM.

Old February 9th, 2021 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

Come now 'Lord Trent!' Smell thy fingers and recognize the success of your achievements!!

Old February 9th, 2021 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

You know 'Brother John' one of the reasons so many want you Banned or they hate you is because you talk like the same illuminati type of elites that have fucked so many of us common folk up for so long. I make jokes but I don't think you are a rich kid!!

_END

Last edited by Paul Anthony; February 9th, 2021 at 11:50 AM.

Old February 9th, 2021 #10
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Trent isn't a plant, I don't believe. He's just an extremely self-absorbed troll. People like him become who they are because their mothers tell them they are special about 500 too many times without ever pointing out their flaws and mistakes. They go through life believing they are above everyone else and that everything they do and everything they own is better than that of anyone else.

I used to have a roommate like this. It was nauseating beyond imagination. I don't know how I never threw him out a window the 3 years I lived with him.

Old February 9th, 2021 #11
Ray Allan

The u.k. sub-forum is suffering from a terrible lack of moderation or no moderation at all that allows "Trent" to remain. It's just about ran everyone else off here.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 9th, 2021 at 04:49 PM.

Old February 9th, 2021 #12
scouse83

Could imagine Trent and Andy (what happened to him?) having some weird conversationa via p.m.

Old February 9th, 2021 #13
scouse83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The u.k. sub-forum is suffering from a terrible lack of moderation or no moderation at all that allows "Trent" to remain. It's just about ran everyone else off here.
It would be nice to get some clarification on the Bev situation, she must be dead can't see her not posting for five years. If she is still about she could have at least signed off with a farewell.

Old February 10th, 2021 #14
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Trent isn't a plant, I don't believe. He's just an extremely self-absorbed troll.
After all the elaborate information and observations I have shared, and all the elaborate rhetoric I have presented, how can you accuse me of not being genuine and expect to be taken seriously?!

Quote:
People like him become who they are because their mothers tell them they are special about 500 too many times without ever pointing out their flaws and mistakes.
She never did that. She did not come anywhere close to doing that. You are talking nonsense... again.

Quote:
They go through life believing they are above everyone else and that everything they do and everything they own is better than that of anyone else.
I do not believe I am better than everyone else, nor do I believe that everything I do and own is better than that of anyone else. I have never claimed any of this. In order to assert such a quality, I would have to have engaged in the relevant challenges with all the enlightened and mentally advanced people of the world. I do strongly believe I am an exceptional individual though (multi-faceted perfectionists are seemingly very rare). I have more than enough positive qualities to make such an assertion. See the contents of my information site for a great deal of insight.

Old February 10th, 2021 #15
John Trent
Banned

The detractors constantly slander my character, but they cannot competently refute what I say. This provides me with gratification, and reinforces my confidence in my worldview, stances and attitudes. Keep feeding my craving, fools!

ONLY FOOLS DISREGARD WHAT I SAY. THE WORLD NEEDS ME!

Last edited by John Trent; February 10th, 2021 at 05:28 AM.

Old February 10th, 2021 #16
John Trent
Banned

If my rhetoric, assertions and attitudes are upsetting this site's chav users and the other users of low social class, I know I am definitely doing something right.

Last edited by John Trent; February 14th, 2021 at 09:48 AM.

Old February 10th, 2021 #17
John Trent
Banned

If the intention of this thread were to make me angry, well, the creator of it failed miserably. The attackers' ignorance, stupidity and environmental enslavement symptoms have provided me with much amusement though. It takes more than a few random slanderous posts and claims in order to incite the launching of a furious tirade from me.

Last edited by John Trent; February 10th, 2021 at 05:36 AM.

Old February 10th, 2021 #18
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You know 'Brother John' one of the reasons so many want you Banned or they hate you is because you talk like the same illuminati type of elites that have fucked so many of us common folk up for so long. I make jokes but I don't think you are a rich kid!!

_END

Old February 10th, 2021 #19
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
You have rather odd taste in entertainment. I think that video is a representation of an early symptom of Britain's social and cultural decline.

Last edited by John Trent; February 10th, 2021 at 05:34 AM.

Old February 10th, 2021 #20
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
You have rather odd taste in entertainment. I think that video is a symptom of Britains social and cultural decline.
No you autistic pineapple of a man! That video shows how the "common folk" had enough of a ruling "elite!!" The queen, who's rancid twat you would like to munch upon doesn't give a fuck about you!! Grow up!!!

Thread