VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2012 #21
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Anyone who has ever watched The History Channel becomes almost immediately aware of it's pro-Jewish bias - but it never fails to amaze me at just how Jew-ridden their programs are. Not only the usual anti-Nazi history documentaries, but some of their more recent mainstream programs as well.

Turns out that both Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are jewish]
I always found something unsavory about those guys. Trying to make a fast buck off of others' valuables that they are naive about the value of. Good. Let the jews have it.

Old February 6th, 2012 #22
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaboardwarrior View Post
One show I happen to like alot is this other pawn store show, Hardcore Pawn. Now the store is run by a kike, his son, and his fat witch of a daughter, but the show is basically just chimp out after chimp out that provides some good looks at reality when it comes to Negro behavior. Sometimes I wonder how the show manages to stay on the air (because of this) and I have noticed a increased number of Whites on the show who come off as bad actors, as if they were put on the show to balance things out for the diversity mongers.
I saw an episode of this today, for the first time. The power went out in their pawn shop and they went to generator power.
Plenty of typical nigger behavior for sure.

Old February 6th, 2012 #23
ernst blofeld

One observation I've made about 99% of Americans is that they spend most of their lives working some job they hate while literally having nothing of value to pass down to their children. Oh, they may have some Korean or Detroit made car, a cheaply made tract home but nothing of heirloom quality. No works of art, no quality musical instruments, or antique furniture that speaks of craftsmanship.
Just stuff destined for a landfill: clothes from Old Navy, Britney Spears CDs, Air Jordans, soon to be obsolete electronics, and other assorted crap.

Old February 6th, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst blofeld View Post
One observation I've made about 99% of Americans is that they spend most of their lives working some job they hate while literally having nothing of value to pass down to their children. Oh, they may have some Korean or Detroit made car, a cheaply made tract home but nothing of heirloom quality. No works of art, no quality musical instruments, or antique furniture that speaks of craftsmanship.
Just stuff destined for a landfill: clothes from Old Navy, Britney Spears CDs, Air Jordans, soon to be obsolete electronics, and other assorted crap.
Sadly this is very true of most Americans. There are some exceptions, but these are becoming more and more rare.

I have always held a deep appreciation for art and aesthetics, so there are many things in my home which I intend to pass on to my descendants when I die. I hope that they will hold onto these and appreciate them, so that a part of me will remain with them in their having the objects that I admired and enjoyed in my lifetime.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; February 6th, 2012 at 11:50 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #25
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Anyone who has ever watched The History Channel becomes almost immediately aware of it's pro-Jewish bias - but it never fails to amaze me at just how Jew-ridden their programs are. Not only the usual anti-Nazi history documentaries, but some of their more recent mainstream programs as well.

The show, American Pickers, being a good example. You know, the one about the two guys that travel the country looking for antiques and junk that they buy off of folks who have this stuff cluttering up their yard. They buy it off of them on the cheap, then sell it for big money in their store. The TV show is basically paying them to advertise this stuff, which gets nation-wide publicity, allowing them to broaden their customer base through viewership.

Turns out that both Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz are Jewish:

"American Pickers" on The Late Show with David Letterman (2011-01-11) - YouTube

Be careful Akins, Jews will attack you for getting this information out.

Another great thread by Steven Akins exposing the Jews. How the Jews must hate Akins.

Criticizing the Jew run History Channel is touching the third rail. Expect to get attacked. Jews love to work up a White mob to do their bidding.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #26
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
I have always held a deep appreciation for art and aesthetics, so there are many things in my home which I intend to pass on to my descendants when I die. I hope that they will hold onto these and appreciate them, so that a part of me will remain with them in their having the objects that I admired and enjoyed in my lifetime.
May I suggest you pass on your precious Pier 1 shoji doors to your eldest son? Only he, the new Clan Chief, would have your depth of intellect and honor to appreciate their importance to both your family name and Scotland.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #27
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I always found something unsavory about those guys. Trying to make a fast buck off of others' valuables that they are naive about the value of. Good. Let the jews have it.
Nothing wrong with the practice in my opinion, most of that shit is junk.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #28
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Good. Let the jews have it.

Note: I am a jew by birth, but I am not a bad guy.
Why should the Jews get anything? Yet you, Horseman the admitted half-Jew, want to give it to them. It is content broadcast with the use an FCC license, why not "give" that airtime of the relevant FCC broadcast license to Whites?

How many Half-Jews like Horseman here want to be thought of as real Whites?
A great many.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #29
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
May I suggest you pass on your precious Pier 1 shoji doors to your eldest son? Only he, the new Clan Chief, would have your depth of intellect and honor to appreciate their importance to both your family name and Scotland.
I don't own shoji doors, if that is what they are called.

Thread