Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2004 #1
Augustus Sutter

Cool The Next Great Depression.

Interesting little book. Of course other people have basically stated the same thing, that when the Baby-Boomers retire it will have a dramatic impact upon the economy. I personally believe that the Baby-Boomer retirement along with the insane ZOG debt will auger the US economy down to unbelievable levels of misery. What is interesting about Arnold's book is that it's message is simple, easy to comprehend and short. This is the kind of little booklet WN's need to publish and distribute with our message. You cannot expect the mass of herd animals to comprehend a book like the "Culture of Critique", let alone have the attention-span to read. The thing that made German's willing to accept Hitler's message was the fact that they were suffering. I believe all of us will be suffering soon enough.

http://www.thegreatbustahead.com/

Old June 27th, 2004 #2
Sean Martin

Zog must not be to worried about Social Security because they feel they have an ample supply to give it to the Mexicans.

Sending Social Security to Mexico
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul149.html

Old June 27th, 2004 #3
Augustus Sutter

Red face Arnold's book

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Zog must not be to worried about Social Security because they feel they have an ample supply to give it to the Mexicans.

Sending Social Security to Mexico
http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul149.html
It's not about Social Security going bust with Baby Boomer retirement. It is about all the high wage earners in the economy retiring and not producing anymore which in turn will pull a huge amount of money out of the cicular model of the economy. As to your supposition: Do you believe that ZOG is navigated and manned by rational beings? LOL.

Old June 27th, 2004 #4
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter
It's not about Social Security going bust with Baby Boomer retirement. It is about all the high wage earners in the economy retiring and not producing anymore which in turn will pull a huge amount of money out of the cicular model of the economy. As to your supposition: Do you believe that ZOG is navigated and manned by rational beings? LOL.
I take it you didn't catch the sarcasm in my first reply. Duh

Old June 27th, 2004 #5
FranzJoseph

Quote:
I personally believe that the Baby-Boomer retirement along with the insane ZOG debt will auger the US economy down to unbelievable levels of misery.
Agree that Arnold's book is a great resource & something like it worked up for WNs would be a good thing.

It's the above that makes me wonder. The Baby-Boomer downsized started in the mid-70s, escalated to staggering degrees under Reagan and has not gotten better under Bush. We're talking about millions of wage-earners dumped right out of the middle class, for a generation now.

All that, and there's been squat about the US economy going down to levels of misery undreamt of. I think the "Baby-Boomer Bust" happened already and CNN didn't report it. People are waiting for it like they waited for YK2 and they don't realize it's going to be muffled by inflation and ignored by the media when it comes, and when it comes it won't make much difference because most of it happened already.

Just my two cents, but check and remember for later. I'm right.

Old June 28th, 2004 #6
Todd in FL
Banned

Totally agreed.

Another great book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...399652-1523347

A great site:

www.gloomdoom.com

I believe most of our worries are w/ the advent of NAFTA and GATT. There is not more industry in the usa. After the re-fi and 0% car loans start getting repoed we'll see how great the usa really is.

Old June 28th, 2004 #7
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I take it you didn't catch the sarcasm in my first reply. Duh
Sorry "Doc" I was trying to start a serious thread. I thought you might be implying that ZOG is not worried about a collapse because they have their bases covered.

Old June 28th, 2004 #8
Sean Martin

Quote:
Sorry "Doc" I was trying to start a serious thread. I thought you might be implying that ZOG is not worried about a collapse because they have their bases covered.
That is ok, here is some serious conversation then.

If you own your own business or have a redeemable quality such as being a carpenter, plumber or mechanic anything of that nature you will never have to worry about an economic collapse. You will be able to trade service for goods.

If you have a white community that has an electrician, farmer, carpenter, plumber, gunsmith, mechanic and a welder lets not also forget cooks and seamstress’s you will have a community that can thrive without any outside help.

Personally I am not locked down into the ZOG grid so I take all recession or depression threads with a grain of salt. I know that I can repair a house do plumbing work and raise a garden so I am not to concerned with crash when and if it comes.

I have already begun a barter system in my community and when something happens like someone needs a house built or plumbing work done ect we help each other. I raise a garden that produces about 10 times what I can use so I just give it away. In return when I need some help I don’t even have to ask people just come and pitch in and help me do whatever I need done.

If we can get over the selfish attitude and just do for our white neighbors simply out of the community sense of strength or just because we want to be neighborly, when the crash comes we will already have a strong community system and we will be prepared.

What if the crash does not come? I don’t have to pay for welding, labor, and a lot of other things like that I cannot do myself (I cannot weld, or do major mechanic work).

Thread