VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 21st, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default England: fecalphobic young lad lashes out at the cultural-of-sodomy and attacks homo-pedo in an act of defensive Normal Rage

Homophobic teenager who left gay man fighting for life after stabbing him in heart during drug-fuelled hunt for homosexuals is jailed for 14 years

Day after day, story after story, of homosexual rape sodomizing defenseless little boy, some of whole of drugged, not of few whom goy to commit suicide, and the jew "media" never use the words "gay" or "homosexual" to describe these monsters. Even the ones of sodomize scores of little boys and decades proving that it was not a one time "sexual experimentation".

But when a young lad who has been pushed too far by the culture of homo-pedo sodomy lashes out, the word "gay" is used about 10 times and "homosexual" is used about 5 times. This is the case even thought there is no such thing as a "homosexual" and "gay" is a ridicules name for somebody suffering from such a mental illness as fecalphilia.

If the homo-pedo had sodomy raped the young lad and murdered him, the jew "media" would not have used the words "homosexual" or "gay" to describe the fecalphile.

Quote:
  • Floyd Evans went to well-known meeting point (i.e. toilet) for gay people in Chester
  • Stabbed Francisco Nascimento, piercing his heart and cutting an artery
  • Evans, 19, has a gay brother - and was about to take up job at council
  • Judge: 'I’m quite satisfied this was pre-meditated, homophobic attack'
  • Victim: 'I'll always have the scars, but I'm very grateful to still be alive'

Last edited by Tintin; May 21st, 2014 at 06:04 AM.

Old October 9th, 2014 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Here's one who couldn't fend off a successful public park turd burglary

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...401881#rlabs=7

Quote:
...The 17-year-old was walking through Buile Hill Park in Pendleton, Salford, when he was jumped by the pair at 12.50am this morning.

One man approached him from behind and another from the front, before pushing him to the floor...

Tags
alternative lifestyle, homophobia

Thread