Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2013 #1
Gordon Green
Banned

Default Racist “knockout” game spreads to Philly, three people including elderly man sucker punched…

Quote:

As is almost always the case, the media fails to identify the race of the attackers and victims. If you watch the video report you can see the victims are white and the attackers black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBSPhilly

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — “Knockout” attacks have been reported in several states around the country and now investigators believe three people have been attacked in our area.

Police in Lower Merion are investigating two attacks in the area, and Philadelphia detectives are investigating an attack in Northeast Philadelphia.

It’s a violent crime that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.

Videos from cities around the country show people being punched and beaten at random.

The attackers are calling their crimes a game, the goal being to knock out the victim with one punch.

Mark Cumberland is a victim of a “Knockout” assault.

“Someone asked me for a cigarette and by the time I got my hands out my pocket I was getting hit by four kids.”

He says, “It was hard seeing and I’m still having trouble breathing and swallowing.”

Cumberland was walking out of a Fox Chase pizza shop on November 11th when he was attacked.

“There’s no reason at all. I mean, I didn’t get robbed, they didn’t take nothing from me. They just beat me up.”

Lower Merion Police say suspects Samuel Hayles and Markus January were arrested on October 29th, just moments after they allegedly ambushed and beat a 63-year-old man who was walking his dog.

Lt. Frank Higgins of the Lower Merion Police says, “He punched him right in the mouth and knocked him to the ground. The victim began to scream and yell for someone to call the police.”

A neighbor of the victim, Jeri Greenfield says, “I think it’s absolutely horrible. I think this is a beautiful neighborhood and I didn’t expect anything like that here.”

An elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home.

The suspect in that attack is still on the loose.

Bruce Myer, a neighbor of the elderly victim says, “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up laying the street with his lawnmower.”

The only apparent motive in these attacks, as in all “Knockout” attacks, is to inflict injury on a random victim.

Myer says, “The kid did it on a dare. He said give me five dollars and I’ll knock that guy out.”

It’s very sad that before you used to walk on the street with no worries whatsoever,” neighbor Al Ciavijo said.

The elderly victim is now using a cane and a walker to get around. He has had to undergo multiple medical procedures.

That suspect is still on the loose, as are the suspects in the Northeast Philadelphia attack.

Old November 21st, 2013 #2
Fabrizio

Never take your eyes off and keep your body in a ready motion when approaching nig nogs asking for cig or a quarter- I tell them not on me.Niggerball fans thinking the’ze be one of us but to them is gullibility.

Old November 21st, 2013 #3
The Bobster
Banned

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...adelphia-area/

Three “Knockout” Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area
November 20, 2013 9:50 PM

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — “Knockout” attacks have been reported in several states around the country and now investigators believe three people have been attacked in our area.

Police in Lower Merion are investigating two attacks in the area, and Philadelphia detectives are investigating an attack in Northeast Philadelphia.

It’s a violent crime that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.

Videos from cities around the country show people being punched and beaten at random.

The attackers are calling their crimes a game, the goal being to knock out the victim with one punch.

Mark Cumberland is a victim of a “Knockout” assault.

“Someone asked me for a cigarette and by the time I got my hands out my pocket I was getting hit by four kids.”

He says, “It was hard seeing and I’m still having trouble breathing and swallowing.”

Cumberland was walking out of a Fox Chase pizza shop on November 11th when he was attacked.

“There’s no reason at all. I mean, I didn’t get robbed, they didn’t take nothing from me. They just beat me up.”

Lower Merion Police say suspects Samuel Hayles and Markus January were arrested on October 29th, just moments after they allegedly ambushed and beat a 63-year-old man who was walking his dog.

Lt. Frank Higgins of the Lower Merion Police says, “He punched him right in the mouth and knocked him to the ground. The victim began to scream and yell for someone to call the police.”

A neighbor of the victim, Jeri Greenfield says, “I think it’s absolutely horrible. I think this is a beautiful neighborhood and I didn’t expect anything like that here.”

An elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home.

The suspect in that attack is still on the loose.

Bruce Myer, a neighbor of the elderly victim says, “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up laying the street with his lawnmower.”

The only apparent motive in these attacks, as in all “Knockout” attacks, is to inflict injury on a random victim.

Myer says, “The kid did it on a dare. He said give me five dollars and I’ll knock that guy out.”

It’s very sad that before you used to walk on the street with no worries whatsoever,” neighbor Al Ciavijo said.

The elderly victim is now using a cane and a walker to get around. He has had to undergo multiple medical procedures.

That suspect is still on the loose, as are the suspects in the Northeast Philadelphia attack.

Old November 21st, 2013 #4
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/240...at_pco=cfd-1.0

Dangerous Knockout Game Hits Philadelphia Transit
Posted: Nov 20, 2013 10:20 PM EST
Updated: Nov 20, 2013 10:29 PM EST

CENTER CITY - It's a new nasty trend: cowardly nigger attacks just for fun on people just minding their own business.

This is a very dangerous trend spreading across the Internet and apparently now in Philadelphia where unsuspecting people are punched without warning and for no reason, but for a few laughs.

The videos are disturbing and violent. It's called the Knockout Game unprovoked attacks on strangers for the fun of it.

It happened to a Delaware man riding the Market-Frankford El on a Saturday afternoon last month.

"I was violated. I was on Septa. I was going home going to see my grandson and out of the blue somebody does something like this for kicks. You know it's a violation," the victim told FOX 29 anonymously.

In another video, a guy is holding a cell phone camera then as the train is about to leave a single punch to the face. The three males are gone.

FOX 29 also learned of another attack. 2 weeks later, a 24-year old medical student is walking onto the Erie stop of Broad Street Subway-when she gets punched in the head. SEPTA's top cop says while it may be funny to some. It's a crime to others.

It's just knuckle headedness. It's just bizarre behavior on the part of somebody to intentionally hurt someone? It's unexplainable," SEPTA Police Chief Thomas Nestle said.

The videos are similar to another trend called "smack cam." We found countless videos online where people are recorded getting smacked or punched, but in these local cases-the video captured by some of SEPTA's 1200 cameras may turn out to be evidence.

"It's a criminal act. We have cameras all over the SEPTA system. So if you do it on the Septa system we're going to catch you and we're going to prosecute you," Nestle said.

As for this victim, he's hoping these guys get caught. In the meantime, he's keeping his guard up.

"There's nothing macho about this. Catching a man off guard that's not macho that's cowards," the victim told FOX 29.

Old November 21st, 2013 #5
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...232773801.html

San Diego Man May Be Latest Victim of ‘Knockout’ Game

The trend, reported across the U.S., involves "teens" or young adults physically assaulting complete strangers on the street

A San Diego man may be the latest victim of “knockout,” a disturbing new activity spreading across the country involving teens or young adults physically assaulting unsuspecting strangers.

Victoria Hyatt says her husband was attacked in such a way by a stranger in downtown San Diego on Tuesday.

As her husband waited to cross the intersection at 2nd Avenue and Ash Street, Hyatt says a man walked up beside her husband and then, out of nowhere, punched her husband in the face.

“And as soon as he hit him as hard as he could, he just kept walking,” Hyatt told NBC 7 San Diego. “It was like nothing had happened.”

Hyatt says her husband was in complete shock and never saw the attack coming.

“[The man] was dressed like any other young man downtown. He had a nice dress shirt on, a nice pair of slacks,” she said.

When Hyatt learned the assault on her husband may be tied to the fast-spreading “knockout” game, she couldn’t believe it.

“I had never heard of this before,” she said, adding that something like this could happen to anyone.

“It appears to be a relatively new trend,” said San Diego Police Department Officer Jim Johnson.

Officer Johnson says that while police may not be tracking “knockout” incidents locally just yet, but that doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

And he says people need to understand the seriousness of the so-called game.

“First of all, it’s a crime, just the initial act itself,” he explained. “But let’s say that person falls down, hits their head and dies. Then, that means you’re probably going to go to jail for life.”

Hyatt says the attack on her husband should serve as a warning to others to always be on alert.

“Be more aware of who’s around you – what’s going on around you,” she said.

As for those who think this is a game, she has another message:

“Knock it off. Knock it off. You’re hurting a lot of people and it’s not a game. It’s not a game.”

Hyatt says her husband is recovering and luckily, he’s okay.

She says he called police immediately after the attack and officers were able to track down the man who hit him. However, so far, no charges have been filed.

Cases of “knockout” have been reported around the country, with many of the assaults caught on camera in places like New Jersey, Missouri, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.

In Pittsburg, a teacher suffered life-threatening injuries from a “knockout” punch. In Chicago, a 62-year-old grandfather was actually killed from injuries sustained in an attack linked to the dangerous game.

Earlier this month, a 78-year-old woman fell victim to the game in Brooklyn, making her the ninth reported “knockout” victim in New York. Authorities in New York have been investigating the incidents as hate crimes.

The alarming trend began gaining national attention in May after a groidle of teenapers in Syracuse, N.Y., allegedly knocked out a 51-year-old man and stomped on him. The man died from his injuries.

In New York, reports of recent “knockout” incidents have prompted community leaders to call for an end to the violence.

Old November 21st, 2013 #6
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/11/t...nock-out-game/

A Very Dangerous Game
By Thomas Sowell
November 21, 2013

New York City police authorities are investigating a series of unprovoked physical attacks in public places on people who are Jewish, in the form of what is called “the knockout game.”

The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often some other member of the group records the event, so that a video of that “achievement” is put on the Internet, to be celebrated.

The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as “hate crimes.”

Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this “knockout game” has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews — the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.

Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois the game has often been called “Polar Bear Hunting” by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.

The main reason for many people’s surprise is that the mainstream media have usually suppressed news about the “knockout game” or about other and larger forms of similar orchestrated racial violence in dozens of cities in every region of the country. Sometimes the attacks are reported, but only as isolated attacks by unspecified “teens” or “young people” against unspecified victims, without any reference to the racial makeup of the attackers or the victims — and with no mention of racial epithets by the young hoodlums exulting in their own “achievement.”

Despite such pious phrases as “troubled youths,” the attackers are often in a merry, festive mood. In a sustained mass attack in Milwaukee, going far beyond the dimensions of a passing “knockout game,” the attackers were laughing and eating chips, as if it were a picnic.

One of them observed casually, “white girl bleed a lot.”

That phrase — “White Girl Bleed A Lot” — is also the title of a book by Colin Flaherty, which documents both the racial attacks across the nation and the media attempts to cover them up, as well as the local political and police officials who try to say that race had nothing to do with these attacks.

Chapter 2 of the 2013 edition is titled, “The Knockout Game, St. Louis Style.” So this is nothing new, however new it may be to some in New York, thanks to the media’s political correctness.

Nor is this game just a passing prank. People have been beaten unconscious, both in this game and in the wider orchestrated racial attacks. Some of these victims have been permanently disabled and some have died from their injuries.

But most of the media see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In such an atmosphere, the evil not only persists but grows.

Some in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them.

If these attacks continue, and continue to grow, more and more people are going to know about them, regardless of the media or the politicians. Responsible people of all races need to support a crackdown on these attacks, which can provoke a white backlash that can escalate into a race war. But political expediency leads in the opposite direction.

What is politically expedient is to do what Attorney General Eric Holder is doing — launch campaigns against schools that discipline a “disproportionate” number of black male students.

Old November 21st, 2013 #7
Gordon Green
Banned

The rate this idea's spreading, niggers must be tweeting and posting the anti Jew Knockout game on their Twitters and forums. Could WNs hack an idea from this observance somehow?

Old November 21st, 2013 #8
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
A Very Dangerous Game
By Thomas Sowell

Given that the "cultural" imput these "teenagers" are taking in consists mainly of ghetto rap and hours a day of playing video-games, it would be hard to think that if they ever came up with a game that combined the two in a gloryfication of the criminal thug life, and even had these knockout-games in-game as a realistic and chick feature, it would not set these "youths" out on the street to ape and "nock niggaz to SLEEP!" for fun.

Luckily, at least we do not have to deal with that situa... oh wait:

Old November 21st, 2013 #9
Fabrizio

Quote:
Some in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks.
BS.nearly a million Police force. monkies terrorizing citizens be dealt with overnight. Wtf are we paying the police for?

Old November 21st, 2013 #10
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrizio View Post
BS.nearly a million Police force. monkies terrorizing citizens be dealt with overnight. Wtf are we paying the police for?
Goy control. To make sure YT does not fight back.

The Jew media sure does coin creative terms like it is a game. It is vicious racial assaults.

Last edited by Fred; November 22nd, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

Old November 21st, 2013 #11
ernst blofeld

Niggers brutally assaulting Whites with no provocation whatsoever,
and no statements or press conferences by Obongo or Eric Holder.
Whites who know niggers for what they are aren't likely to be their victims.
They avoid niggers and don't let their guard down around them.
However difficult it is to watch all the videos circulating on this latest
trend it can only serve our interests.
What better and more vivid contrast between the magic negro presented by television and the actual reality of the species.

Old November 21st, 2013 #12
Alexander M.

Default SEPTA: Knockout Game Not an Issue for Riders

More jew media disinformation.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...232867611.html

So is this evidence of the Knockout Game in Philadelphia? Like the Knockout Game, the attacks come from out of nowhere and seemingly have no real purpose. Like the Knockout Game — or at least the incidents of it that have been widely publicized in the media this week — the perpetrator is African American and the victims are white. But who knows?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/11/20...s-septa-system

Old November 21st, 2013 #13
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/posts/knockout-...-lehrer-of-npr

Knockout Game: What Not To Notice, Courtesy Brian Lehrer Of NPR
By Steve Sailer on November 21, 2013 at 7:06pm

Recently, Jewish leaders in New York have called attention to the pattern of black youths engaging in violent hate crimes against visibly Jewish people walking down the street in Brooklyn, such as a 78-year-old lady. This is finally bringing respectable media attention to the long-running phenomenon of Polar Bear Hunting or Knockout Game: random black hate crimes against whites without even bothering to steal anything, as happened to Matthew Yglesias in 2011.

Fortunately, NYC's NPR station is here to tell us what not to notice:

Quote:
The Brian Lehrer Show

Is the News Media Over-Hyping "The Knockout Game?"
Thursday, November 21, 2013

"The Knockout Game" is a phenomenon where teens assault strangers by trying to knock them out with one punch. Is this a new trend? Is the media making it worse? Jeffrey Butts, director of the Research and Evaluation Center at John Jay College of Criminal Justice at CUNY assesses the patterns behind this story and how it's being addressed by the media.

What We Learned

It's All About the Video - Jeffrey Butts says while this is not a new phenomenon, it's getting attention now because there are videos.

Are These Hate Crimes? - Butts says this is way too early to be attributing this to hate crime. Victims are wide-ranging.

For Teens, This May Not Seem Like Big Deal - Butts suggested that for teens, if violence is a normal thing in your life, punching someone may seem like a minor infraction, and that the media attention is partly responsible for spreading this meme.

Does Race Matter? - Several listeners called in to suggest that these crimes seem to racially motivated and mainly a black on white thing. Butts says, "In any kind of criminal behavior, people tend to focus on the race and ethnicity of both the victim and the perpetrator. I think it's just inappropriate to draw inferences from a few cases or even from a dominant pattern because that encourages you to think about this as a racial behavior. I think it's more about the age of the perpetrators; it's probably more about social class."

Old November 21st, 2013 #14
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.vdare.com/posts/patriot-n...ame-attacks-on

PATRIOT-NEWS Knocks Out Comments on the Obvious Racial Motives Behind "Knockout Game" Attacks On Whites
By Anonymous Attorney on November 20, 2013 at 3:47pm

The "knockout game" is gaining notoriety, with a few brave journalists willing to acknowledge that it's often blacks knocking out whites.(See Surprise! Media finally wake up to Knockout Game, by Colin Flaherty on WND.)

The Patriot-News, a newspaper in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is also taking a brave stance: they're bravely announcing censorship of anyone who comments on the racial element.

Censor Chris Mautner says:

Quote:
OK folks, this is getting out of hand. Unless you have some magical evidence to suggest that the victims are being targeted (i.e. you personally know the perpetrators), you are indulging in racial fear-mongering. I don't see anything in John's story or any other stories I've read to suggest these attacks are racially motivated. I'm clamping down on the comments in this thread. Any comments about black on white crime, etc. will be deleted.
That's from the comment thread of Terrifying phenomenon of pedestrian 'knockout' punching attacks spreads: What would you do? (with video)By John Luciew on November 20, 2013

Either Chris Mautner has access to a different Internet than the one I've got, or he's a typical liberal MSMster who refuses to believe that whites can ever be the victim of anything.

"Any comments about black on white crime, etc. will be deleted."

Really? Is he suggesting it doesn't happen? Shouldn't he be the one to provide "magical evidence" of that?

Old November 21st, 2013 #15
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/he...l?device=phone

Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

"He shoved something into my side. I wasn't sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn't sure if it was a knife or a gun,"

A game called "Point-em-out, Knock-em-out" has made its way to Lansing, and it's exactly how it sounds. The game consists of someone being randomly targeted, then attacked.

It's a game that has been growing with popularity on the internet, with teenagers filming themselves punching unsuspecting victims. Lansing had its first case of the game brought to light this summer, but it's possible that it has been happening under the radar for months.

On February 26th a man waiting for his six-year-old daughter to be dropped off from school, had no idea he would be the city's first reported victim.

"I saw the van circle twice, and the second time three kids came out. I didn't suspect anything. I hadn't any enemies, or any reason to believe they would be looking to do anything to me."

We are not revealing the victim's identity for his protection.

The victim was attacked by 17-year-old Marvell Weaver. But Weaver did more than try to knock his victim out, he tried to do it with a taser. Luckily for the victim, the taser didn't work and he was able to protect himself with his concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.

"He shoved something into my side. I wasn't sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn't sure if it was a knife or a gun," said the victim.

Weaver was shot twice, in the leg and an inch away from his spine. He's been sentenced to a year in jail for the attack, but he admits he's getting off easy.

"It was just a lesson learned. I wish I hadn't played the game at all," said Weaver.

But Weaver say's this wasn't the first time he'd played it. Before he was caught, he and his friends had attacked random people on several occasions.

"Not many, six or seven. It wouldn't be an every day game, just a certain game to be played on certain days. You don't even try to rob them or anything. That's the game," said Weaver.

Weaver says it's not gang related, teens are playing it because they're bored. Plus, they've been seeing others doing it and getting away with it on the internet.

He says he used to play it because he was usually dared, while high and with a bad group of friends.

"They weren't my normal group of friends. Someone just throws it out there and people go along with it. One thing leads to another and it just goes all down hill," said Weaver.

Weaver said they liked to target crowds because it would be easier for them to get away. It could be played during the day or night, and it didn't matter who the victim was, man or woman, old or young; anyone could be a potential target.

He had no idea that playing it would one day almost cost him his life, and land him in jail.

"There's a price to pay if they wind up doing it. A good example is Marvell Weaver," said Officer Robert Merritt, with Lansing P.D.

Lansing police are keeping an eye out for others playing the game. Depending on the severity, an attack could be considered a felony.

"It's just senseless. Teenagers have a lot better things to do with their time," said Merritt.

Senseless, and full of unpredictable consequences.

"What they tried to do to me wouldn't have been a joke if they would've succeeded. My child would've been left with the aftermath of seeing her father in any type of way I would've been left," said Weaver's victim.

Old November 21st, 2013 #16
Joe_Smith

The beauty of nigger violence is that it, by and large, has no cultural Marxist idols. Jews, fags, and even self-hating white liberals who feed the animals, are all attacked indiscriminately.

Some Jew got punched in the face and now its the headline on every channel. Cultural Marxist press like The Huffington Post is now talking about this "anti-Semitic wave" . If niggers had focused on normal white goyim, they would still be getting away with this.

How come this incident, a MURDER, from 2 months ago didn't make any headlines:

Old November 21st, 2013 #17
Solskeniskyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The beauty of nigger violence is that it, by and large, has no cultural Marxist idols. Jews, fags, and even self-hating white liberals who feed the animals, are all attacked indiscriminately.

Some Jew got punched in the face and now its the headline on every channel. Cultural Marxist press like The Huffington Post is now talking about this "anti-Semitic wave" . If niggers had focused on normal white goyim, they would still be getting away with this.

How come this incident, a MURDER, from 2 months ago didn't make any headlines:

Killed by knockout game - YouTube
Yeah, very telling.

Also telling is the response of the mother (and family) to the knockout-nigger in this, who shamelessly and without blinking lies and provides false alibi for her (by the look of it, I'd say ~99% certainty) guilty murderer son. And she does it with a giant chip on her shoulder as she radiates "FUCK WHITEY".

All the while the well adjusted devastated innocent white family, that has just lost their son and brother, remains dignified calling for the law to run its course.

For whites on the fringe that are warming to the racial question, I think a story like this and the many more that will undoubtedly follow (though not per automatic reach their eyes and ears, as they need to be hooked up to some alternative media channels to get to know of them) can get some blood boiling and tip some scales.

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; November 21st, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #18
Joe_Smith

I think it's important to bring up the point of studying the language of the worst Judeocratic press offenders. "Polar Bear hunting", as niglets call the unprovoked assaults on specifically white people, has caused numerous deaths and has spread throughout all the major cities since 2011, and this phenomenon was only covered on white racialist blogs and forums.

Yet, all of a sudden, with a Jew getting a boo-boo, suddenly even the most extreme nigger apologists are sounding the alarm bells.

Let's take a look at some of the Judeo-Left's reporting on this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4291465.html

Quote:
The unsuspecting 27-year-old victim was walking in the Columbia Heights neighborhood around 10 p.m., Thursday, when a group of about eight men on bikes came up behind her, NBC Washington reports. One of the men reached out, punched the woman in the head as hard as he could, and rode away. [/B] NO MENTION OF RACE[/B]

The assault is being linked to "knockout," a game in which someone sucker punches an unsuspecting person with the intent to knock them unconscious with one blow. Sometimes deadly attacks, potentially sparked by the game, have also been reported in Chicago, Pittsburgh, St. Louis and Brooklyn.
Yet:

Quote:

In New York, where the unprovoked attacks have targeted Jews, the game is being called anti-Semitic. The New York Police Department and its Hate Crimes Task Force are investigating the matter, the New York Daily News reports.

Alternet:

http://www.alternet.org/investigatio...eople-targeted

Quote:
The latest attacks arose in New York City where police are investigating seven attacks on Jews in an attempt to determine whether they are a product of anti-Semitism
Yet they go on to casually explain deaths of whites in New Jersey also happened, before the strike against the Chosen People.

Washington Times:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...knockout-game/

Quote:
The name of the game is to show one’s machismo by sucker-punching an unsuspecting victim and knocking them out cold. Video surveillance of young blacks playing the game have cropped up in major cities all over the country.

There's even a fucking book written on this very game, yet every mainstream media outlet is pretending that it was invented the second a black hand cracked a crown heights Jews' schnoz: http://superstore.wnd.com/Welcome/Wh...phed-Paperback

Time and time again, Goyim, they show that the only lives that matter are Jewish ones. The niggers lack of intelligence may just be a blessing for us pathetic and lowly white goyim. After attacking Jews maybe now the Yids will temporarily put an end to these beastial acts, until every last Kike is safe and sound and only us cattle get killed, as according to plan.

Old November 22nd, 2013 #19
Jae Manzel

Thumbs up "Knockout Game" Player Shot By Concealed Carry Permittee

Townhall reported on the "knockout" game last week, and now one participant is learning that trying to knock random people unconscious with a single punch could have dangerous consequences.

Marvell Weaver, a 17 year old from Michigan, attempted to "knock out" a man at a Lansing bus stop. Unbeknownst to Weaver, the man was a legal concealed carry permittee and was carrying a gun at the time.

After approaching the man and "shoving something" into his side, Weaver was shot twice and survived. He has been sentenced to a year in jail.

Weaver claims that this was his six or seventh attempt at knocking someone out, and says that his arrest is a "lesson learned." He said he usually played the game when he was "bored" and usually under the influence of drugs. He was inspired by seeing knockout game videos on the internet.

This game is a troubling sign of the decay of society. Growing up in Maine, I was bored quite a bit as a teenager—although instead of knocking people out, I took up crocheting. I suggest Weaver's buddies pursue something similar.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christi...ittee-n1750924

Old November 22nd, 2013 #20
The Bobster
Banned

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ockout-attack/

15-Year-Old Arrested In Northeast Philadelphia ‘Knockout’ Attack
November 22, 2013 12:30 PM

Police believe a man attacked outside this pizza shop in Philadelphia was the latest victim in the “knockout” game. (credit: CBS)

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police have arrested a 15-year-old and are searching for a second suspect in connection with a “knockout” attack in Northeast Philadelphia earlier this month.

Investigators say a 15-year-old male has been arrested and they are searching for a second suspect for their roles in an attack outside a pizza shop in Fox Chase on November 11th.

The victim in the November 11th assault told Eyewitness News that he was walking out of a pizza shop when he was attacked.

“Someone asked me for a cigarette and by the time I got my hands out my pocket, I was getting hit by four kids,” Mark Cumberland explained.

Cumberland said he is still having difficulty seeing and has trouble breathing and swallowing.

The 15-year-old has been charged with Aggravated Assault, Criminal Conspiracy and related charges. His name is not being released because he is a juvenile.

The suspects behind the “knockout” game have one goal in mind: knock out the victim with one punch. The victim is almost always chosen at random, an individual simply walking down the street.

In another case in Lower Merion, an elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home. The suspect in that attack is still on the loose.

Bruce Myer, a neighbor of the elderly victim, says, “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up lying in the street with his lawnmower.”

Tags
#1, knockout game

Thread