VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2013 #221
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
When I posted there under my same username as here I was constantly attacked for calling fowl on the Gabriel Giffords hoax shooting which at the time I had no idea DHS has an organized network of crisis actors who along with the police and fire departments stage these events to pass gun legislation.

When I posted about HAARP DIO attacked me as a 'nut' but yet as I look out of
my window in Denver the sky is filled with chemicals for weather modification,
our Sun is at least 75% blocked and it is only 9:20 am. I was being attacked by
DIO because the dialogue would have grown with more information which would have led to a greater understanding as to what we are actually facing.

I've got a strong Appalachian work ethic. It's too easy when the jokes write themselves.

Old September 1st, 2013 #222
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post

Taking the rape completely out of the equation, the fact he tried to out people should have been enough to make you flee for the hills. Why didn't that bother you?
Were I king, and not just some anonymous guy with insomnia & aloe vera slathered over himself like his skin is Buffalo Bill's potential spats, at the level of a publicly read Internet discussion forum, there would be two classes of posters:

1. Posters that write under their own names. Let's call them a P1.

2. Posters that don't write under their own names. P2.

If you're a P1, by way of technology and the current moribund state of organizational White Nationalism in North America, you're a public WN. Whether you want to be or not.

That should come with perks. The upper-most amongst them is that anonymous posters (P2s) don't get to lie about them on a publicly-read Internet forum. If they post under their own names, they're obviously responsible for the content they create. P2s are, of course, equally responsible for their content. There really is no difference in this regard.

Now, that doesn't give a P1 carte blanche to lie about or insult P2s without fear of the P2s eventually verbally addressing it. You swing a verbal sword around in a virtual crowd, eventually someone's going to metaphorically run you through.

That shit makes it impossible to recruit/retain quality contributors to a non-PC forum in 2013, and that's what an Internet forum should be for. Drawing eyes.

People reading what we're putting down, man. Do you realize how valuable that is? Pre-Internet it would have taken weeks of preparation, thousands of dollars and people driving from 7 states to garner 500 white people getting a chance of catching a few shouted slogans through a shitty PA system from the County Court House in Podunk IN, for maybe an hour.

We now have the potential to reach untold millions in their homes at their leisure 24/7 365, baby. A lot of those people are going to agree with us. And a lot of those people won't be able to contribute as a P1. For whatever reason.

You would like those folks to participate as good-content-generating P2s. They shouldn't be hectored for being P2s, and I've always greatly admired that Alex has never done that.

Now, anyone ATTEMPTING IN ANY WAY to turn a P2 into a P1 against their will should be bounced, pronto. Only way you'll ever make non-clowns feel at-ease enough to register and participate.

This rant has gotten far too long, but it comes down to individual responsibility. I can only control what I do. It's like I told that psychopathic Jew Cain: "It's a cannibalistic canine non-kosher world out there, bro. Worry about yourself". And that worked out great.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; September 6th, 2013 at 06:52 AM.

Old September 1st, 2013 #223
varg

Also the SPLC could have found his name through doing a domain whois on the .org version of his site. Looks like he forgot to purchase the domain name anonymization service to that one domain.

Use http://whois.sc to see what I mean.

Yet he blatantly lies and says only we could be responsible. Nah southern rape'n ape, it probably happened from your own incompetence.

Old September 1st, 2013 #224
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Also the SPLC could have found his name through doing a domain whois on the .org version of his site. Looks like he forgot to purchase the domain name anonymization service to that one domain.

Anyone who becomes a public spokesman for WN by owning a WN website has got to know going in his identity is going to become public knowledge at some point.

You'd have to be a osmium-level dense not to internalize that.

Old September 1st, 2013 #225
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
When I posted there under my same username as here I was constantly attacked for calling fowl on the Gabriel Giffords hoax shooting which at the time I had no idea DHS has an organized network of crisis actors who along with the police and fire departments stage these events to pass gun legislation.

When I posted about HAARP DIO attacked me as a 'nut' but yet as I look out of
my window in Denver the sky is filled with chemicals for weather modification,
our Sun is at least 75% blocked and it is only 9:20 am. I was being attacked by
DIO because the dialogue would have grown with more information which would have led to a greater understanding as to what we are actually facing.

Old September 1st, 2013 #226
M.N. Dalvez

Still no response from Stanley Diggs the convicted rapist and burglar, other than 'it wasn't me'. What a surprise. My guess is he'll be back after a week or so, and will pretend that no-one is any the wiser as to his criminal convictions.

Old September 1st, 2013 #227
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Still no response from Stanley Diggs the convicted rapist and burglar, other than 'it wasn't me'. What a surprise. My guess is he'll be back after a week or so, and will pretend that no-one is any the wiser as to his criminal convictions.
His own posters aren't even touching it, though they seem to be on edge. Cobb hasn't made any mention over the whole issue yet, and I think that he doesn't care. If he were smart he'd want to be distancing himself from Diggs, given that the bad publicity could hamper his plans for Cobbsville.

Old September 1st, 2013 #228
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
His own posters aren't even touching it, though they seem to be on edge. Cobb hasn't made any mention over the whole issue yet, and I think that he doesn't care. If he were smart he'd want to be distancing himself from Diggs, given that the bad publicity could hamper his plans for Cobbsville.
That's probably why Cobb has remained silent on it. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out in the coming months. I see it as a bubble that's sure to burst.

Old September 1st, 2013 #229
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

If only I had a computer, and more time; I would get on with the memes of Ferd using his own words like it was done with Fakins. Would be a nice finishing touch before Alex locks this thread.

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; September 1st, 2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Meant to type 'before,' NOT 'better.'

Old September 1st, 2013 #230
Ed in CT
Good Guy

Quote:

Yet he blatantly lies and says only we could be responsible. Nah southern rape'n ape, it probably happened from your own incompetence.
What a idiot. He outed himself. didn't he?

Whois guard (for hiding your name from Whois queries) costs ten dollars a year or less.

Old September 1st, 2013 #231
Jimmy Marr

Default This is not Rocket Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in CT View Post
Whois guard (for hiding your name from Whois queries) costs ten dollars a year or less.
The really sad thing about all this is that if Fred had been an upstanding member of his community in all other respects and applied an appropriate amount of discretion when writing his comments, he never would have been banned from VNN, and there would never have been any real need for him have been anonymous in the first place.

Plenty of us aren't anonymous and the sky is not falling on us.

In my experience, WNs make a much bigger deal out of their anonymity than is warranted. Their opinions are not nearly as unusual or important as they like to imagine.

I can't really imagine, for instance, if Fred had been a respectable, long term construction contractor in his community for the last two decades that he would suddenly find himself bereft of business because he had publicly objected to White genocide.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; September 1st, 2013 at 03:27 PM.

Old September 1st, 2013 #232
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in CT View Post
The host I use has it for even less. I don't remember if I chose to use it or not. I'm not anonymous so it really doesn't matter.

Old September 1st, 2013 #233
Simmon

Quote:
http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20...50320/0/search

No self control, online or offline. I see the illegal threats weren't only reserved for VNN members, but family too.

Funny how he made a thread on their support forum accusing Angel of cyberstalking him when he's actually been jailed for it.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley
We had to ban a mod, who demonstrated a complete inability to control herself and that her psychosis was more important than WNism or this site. She has a following of equally psychotic cyber-cowboys who want to defend her from what they see as reprisals against her, not that she refused to comply with repeated requests then demands that she stand down. Only when it was obvious that she couldn't/wouldn't, was she put on ice for a few days. Then she caused as much trouble as she could for a week, working her friends into a frenzy.

Then she and one of her friends began making real-world threats. That's why I posted this thread, and also let them know that I know precisely where they live and who they are. That might have stopped it and if they came to their senses, good. If not they will have federal marshals and local sheriff's deputies at their doors.
He is talking about me there. I didn't make anything up. I copied and pasted an article from the Better Business Bureau and posted it on his site. The only thing I said was that "I hate con artists." I never said it was him. He did that himself. Also, I never made any threats towards him.

Has arrived.
Your thumbs are Hill air e us.

Old September 1st, 2013 #234
varg

Too rich. Fred is making an alliance with Lindstedt now, I guess SmokyMtn suggested him as a good ally. Lindstedt is the certifiably insane CI retard who was arrested for molesting his mentally disabled grandson, and he's also spent time in a mental institution.

Quote:
GRANBY – Self-avowed white supremacist Martin Lindstedt, of Granby, Missouri, was arrested this Tuesday on his third charge of statutory sodomy on a minor. The former Aryan Nations pastor was previously arrested by Newton County authorities on May 10 2005, and charged with first degree statutory sodomy, a charge that indicates the victim was less than 12 years of age.
Mr. Lindstedt was found guilty on both previous charges and sentenced to serve three years in the Fulton State Hospital and register as a sex offender.
With Fred, Lindstedt, and Akins, Tard Corral Nations is turning out to be a #1 site for sexual deviants, criminals, insane people, paranoids, and liars.

A good bunch to be associated with, huh?

Last edited by varg; September 1st, 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: .

Old September 1st, 2013 #235
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
I haven't read the whole thread yet so it might have been covered already but...
He is talking about me there. I didn't make anything up. I copied and pasted an article from the Better Business Bureau and posted it on his site. The only thing I said was that "I hate con artists." I never said it was him. He did that himself. Also, I never made any threats towards him.
So you're friends with Angel and you posted the article with Fred's full name on his forum months ago, and he still accuses VNN of being responsible?

Old September 1st, 2013 #236
varg

Some tard is linking to other "Stan Diggs" people over there that aren't him to try to prove us wrong, I guess? Yeah okay, now try doing it with the FULL name (including middle name), with the same DOB and who live in the same state.

Old September 1st, 2013 #237
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

The people who are defending a CONVICTED RAPIST should be ashamed of themselves. People should know who Fred really is since he's meeting women. This is a safety issue, not a gossip issue.

Anyone who defends him is no better than him. Saying it happened a long time ago and doesn't matter? Really? Are you insane? Did you miss the part where that wasn't even the first time he had hurt a woman?

I wonder why Fred hasn't threatened legal action? Instead, he surrounds himself with even more deviants and LIES about people who do work in the real world. If he's so innocent, he would do everything in his power to prove it wasn't him. Instead, all he's doing is throwing mud to try to deflect away from his own demons.

Fred, you don't even realize you did the world a favor. Now all anyone has to do is look at your website to know who the deviants in the WN movement are.

Old September 1st, 2013 #238
varg

Cale, I don't think Akins has ever called himself a pedophile. He's said he's been with 16 year olds, which is legal in his state (although creepy and disgusting for a man blob of his age)

You could say he's a ephebophile, but please don't say he's a pedophile unless you have proof.

Last edited by varg; September 1st, 2013 at 08:18 PM. Reason: ..

Old September 1st, 2013 #239
Simmon

Quote:
So you're friends with Angel and you posted the article with Fred's full name on his forum months ago, and he still accuses VNN of being responsible?
Yep, exactly. What a tard.

Has arrived.
Your thumbs are Hill air e us.

Old September 1st, 2013 #240
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Cale, I don't think Akins has ever called himself a pedophile. He's said he's been with 16 year olds, which is legal in his state (although creepy and disgusting for a man blob of his age)

You could say he's a ephebophile, but please don't say he's a pedophile unless you have proof of him saying that.
Sorry about that, I meant to say in fact that it ( Steven L. Fakins ) was a creepy and disgusting ephebophile.

Thread