Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #1
Jew.With.Answers

jewsign As Jew's Suggestion to Solve the "Jewish Problem"

(typo in the subject heading. should say "A Jew's Suggestion..." not "As")

Let me first give you a quick background about who I am. I was an avid WN on this site four years ago, maintaining friendships with Yankee Jim (RiP), Mishko (and all the Pollocks, really), Dietrich, and many others...venerating William Pierce and believing whole-heartedly that Alex Linder is his successor. Like George Lincoln Rockwell, I spent time in Iceland. Had kids with an Icelandic woman. Ended up going with Mormons when I came back to the States. Why? Because of the prevalence of Whiteness in their religion. Through all of this, I was avidly against the Jews...not because of hating them in themselves, but hating the effect that they had on the cultures, societies, and histories that I loved. With their determination to eradicate "Whiteness" in America, and deracinate Europe altogether, I was enraged with fury! This fury was massively amplified by the fact that I was of German ancestry and I had kids with a woman who was pure Scandinavian Icelandic. Then, the shock of my life happened. The Mormons require you to do ancestry research so that you can do baptisms for the dead. When I did so, I found out that my mother (who I thought was purely German) had all sorts of Jewish names and even proof of significant Jewish individuals in her matrilineal ancestry that date all the way back to 14th century Baden Warnemberg, Germany. For about a year, I was in a state of shock. Complete shock. Imagine if that happened you You! After spending all this time, so proud that you are "White", and feeling extreme alliance with the plight of what people on this site express grievances about...then finding out that you are decended from Jews on your mother's side! Well, that's why its taken me four years to come back to this site. And now...I have answers...REAL answers to the problems expressed here, from a Jewish perspective that will be entirely diplomatic and understanding of why you are angry, what the problem is, and the best way to solve it.

[BTW, From the inside, Alex, I can tell you...you are not perceived as a threat. There is no crime in the expression of ideas as long as they don't instigate physical violence. I know you have talked about the extermination of the Jews as a hypothetical Final Solution, but...it was actually hypothetical in that radio program, and expressed with the emotional vehemence of someone plagued with a grievance. You were not DIRECTLY instigating the act, nor were you implementing a plan to make that hypothesis a reality. It was an emotional reaction to a problem that you see no hint of a viable solution for. And, by maintaining a site such as this, you make your thoughts available, and you make opposing thoughts semi-welcome. This is not threatening. This is encouraged. You show exactly who you are and what you think out in the open, and you welcome ideas from those who oppose you. This kind of forethought is not threatening, even if it may suggest (hypothetically) that all Jews should be killed. Of course it could turn into that, but, since I am allow to post here, and say the things I am about to say...it is HIGHLY improbable that it ever will. MAINLY THOUGH, the fact that you are a conscious, cognizant, thinking being that has a high sense of self-reflection means that you will not just resort to animistic behavior without weighing things on an intellectual scale of justice. Hence, this site is actually good. That's why I am here. A Jewish Diplomat of sorts to sincerely discuss concerns of those on this website without smearing you...but, by genuinely being interested in your concerns and solutions to your problems (which obviously I don't think needs to go to the level of exterminating Jewish people in order to accomplish).]

Now, let me get straight to the point. Its simple, it's really SO simple:
Here's the problem...Jews are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. What are they supposed to be doing? They should be following the Torah and having a close relationship with God without infiltrating themselves into secular, Goy culture. When they stray outside of following the Torah and abandon it to mix with Goy/Gentile culture, BAD, HORRIBLE results occur! Whereas, if they studied their Torah, did what that Torah said, and didn't stray at all.......The Goy/Gentiles would have their own thing UNAFFECTED by Jews, and the Jews would be able to fulfill what is designed in their destiny to fulfill...namely, FOLLOW THE TORAH.

Sounds so simple, right? Jews follow the Torah, and leave the Goy's alone. That means...no "diversity", no multiculturalism, no deracination, NO money/media/government control to the effect of wiping out every trace of European culture!

Well part of it IS that simple. Don't let the Jews stray from the Torah. Encourage them to stick to it the way they're supposed to and leave you alone. This IS the way it is supposed to be.

The part of it that is NOT so simple is this: when they do that...when us Jews follow the Torah, and mind our own business, leaving all the Goy's to do their thing without ruining your races, economies, and cultures....will YOU just leave US alone to study out Torah and have our Temple in Jerusalem?

IF YOU WILL DO THIS...Then Jews have NO REASON to destroy your race/economy/culture. BUT, Historically, when we were minding our own business, you (Greeks/Romans) came out of nowhere and destroyed us! And now, you are feeling the negative effects from what your ancestors did to the Jews ancestors.

So...the solution? Don't talk about killing all the Jews. You won't be able to do it. But, the more you encourage Jews to BE Jews...and the more you make them feel safe to mind their own business studying the Torah...the more they will leave you alone and stop destroying your race/economy/culture.

Your thoughts?

Old July 25th, 2012 #2
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Your writing style is so Jewy I can't believe that you didn't realize what you were earlier. Very 'schmoozy'.

Old July 25th, 2012 #3
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
Your writing style is so Jewy I can't believe that you didn't realize what you were earlier. Very 'schmoozy'.
I know. Its like a page right out of the Talmud.
And yet, I understand FULLY how horrible everyone here feels about mixing in other races with Europeans in order to eradicate them. I felt the deep, passionate sting of that myself. And even though I am a fully realized Jew now, I still align with what the people here have problems with. The only difference with me from other Jews is that I totally understand where everyone here is coming from. I am not trying to smear you, or dismiss you. The fact that I can even post this here shows that there is no need to.

I want everyone to understand the problems expressed on this site. But, at the same time, I want to see solutions that don't involve the extermination of the Jews.

What do you think about my solution? Honestly...

Old July 25th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
What do you think about my solution? Honestly...
You think we haven't heard that before? If you were serious, your mission would be to your fellow jews, not to us. We have to deal with jews as they are, not as they should be, according to you.

It is true that if jews had lived among us as a rich connected minority, the way they are now, even if they had power, almost none of us would care as long as they didn't destroy our culture and society. But jews can't do that. Their problem is obviously genetic. Also, jews were spread about before the Romans, it's a myth that Rome created the diaspora. Rome was tolerant of jews, but you guys couldn't get along with them any more than you can get along with anyone. It's obviously a genetic thing. You're an aggressive, paranoid race, and there is no way to deal with you but put you down. And that will happen at some point, because the logic is irrefutable.

Old July 25th, 2012 #5
Crowe

Best thing I can suggest to the OP, is that you may as well convert to Judaism, its a racial religion for Jews, and you would fit right in. You will probably find life is much easier if you are in their little collective. In fact you probably won't have to work an honest days work in your life again.

Old July 25th, 2012 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

LOL fuck off with this revenge on the Romans bullshit.

SOCRATES WAS AN UGLY FUCK EDUCATED BY THE JEWS IN EGYPT. It was SOCRATES and his disciples that started smearing the true west not only in morals, but in spirit and desecration of myth; it was his degenerate band who started creating the myth of faggotry in the Iliad. They fertilized a soil for Christianity to grow on.

You fucks fired the first salvo when you brought your slave morality to the west long before the Arch of Titus.

Furthermore, it is not possible for Western man to live with equals, because he is no longer western man the minute he believes he has any. He has slaves, or he conquers those who will not be.

That is our legacy, and your people are slaves. Your slave morality was invented to cope with your physiological status as untermensch.

Fuck off. I will never be friendly; and no matter how much you Jews love to study marketing, you'll never sell me your equality lie.

Last edited by P.E.; July 25th, 2012 at 01:55 AM.

Old July 25th, 2012 #7
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
SOCRATES WAS AN UGLY FUCK EDUCATED BY THE JEWS IN EGYPT. It was SOCRATES and his disciples that started smearing the true west not only in morals, but in spirit and desecration of myth; it was his degenerate band who started creating the myth of faggotry in the Iliad.
I agree with your general attitude of 'fuck the OP', but do you plan to substantiate any of that stuff about Socrates?

OP: You have no mandate to negotiate any of this stuff with us. No letter of marque from whoever is your 'superior' back at ZOG HQ. How can we take your post as anything but a red herring?

Old July 25th, 2012 #8
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You think we haven't heard that before? If you were serious, your mission would be to your fellow jews, not to us. We have to deal with jews as they are, not as they should be, according to you.

It is true that if jews had lived among us as a rich connected minority, the way they are now, even if they had power, almost none of us would care as long as they didn't destroy our culture and society. But jews can't do that. Their problem is obviously genetic. Also, jews were spread about before the Romans, it's a myth that Rome created the diaspora. Rome was tolerant of jews, but you guys couldn't get along with them any more than you can get along with anyone. It's obviously a genetic thing. You're an aggressive, paranoid race, and there is no way to deal with you but put you down. And that will happen at some point, because the logic is irrefutable.
You are right. I AM serious. My mission IS to my fellow “j”ews. This is the reason why I haven’t been back here for four years since my brain melted in response to the information I found. And yet, all the while, every sentiment that I felt with you and everyone else on this site has been with me throughout that span of time.

On the next point, I also agree. You have to deal with the “j”ews as they are. Honestly, if the only solution you can find to the grievances you express is to eradicate them from the face of the Earth, I don’t blame you. At all! In fact, in the Torah, it expressly calls for Jews to exterminate “Amalakites” on the spot for the things that they did when they were coming out of Egypt. So, if that is a part of the Torah, how can a Jew fault you for thinking along those lines? He can’t. (I don’t want to lose your respect for what I am about to say, but..) The reason why I think you will not be able to kill the jew off completely is because of religious reasons, not logical. So, I can’t take that line of reasoning any further in this reasonable, logical discussion.

So, to crytallize: You know when a person’s mother is Jewish, it will predominate eventually and come to rule the entirety of that person. So, yes, my mission is to the Jews, and NOT to you. I am here on a mission for the Jews, BUT… I’m wanting to approach what your legitimate concerns are in a way I think that ALL JEWS SHOULD. And, I vehemently disagree with Jews who smear you, tell lies about you, and cause so much destruction to you through deception. Deception is something I want to oppose regardless of its source! And, to your credit: This site may be very opinionated, but, it is based in fact, and does not seek to deceive.

It is starting to sound redundant, even “shmoozy” as the Irish mentioned before you, but, again I agree on the point that “jews can't do that. Their problem is obviously genetic.” Jews have many genetic problems of this nature! No doubt about it! That’s why the Torah (including the Talmud) is necessary for those of that genetic composition to follow SO AS to do the best for themselves and NOT to cause destruction to the surrounding cultures/ethnicities.

To a degree, Romans were quite tolerant with Jews, as they were to every culture they ruled. Nevertheless, they destroyed the temple…which would be the same as if someone came in and destroyed the capitol in DC...ok, bad example…um, if they came and destroyed the Reistag during the reign of the Third Reich! This devastated these people and turned loose their negative genetic proclivities because those proclivities were now not bridled by the Torah laws that were designed to keep them tempered.

I won’t deny the genetic component of what you are saying. Even what Hitler was saying in Mein Kampf was accurate…well, more relavantly…what Keven MacDonald says in HIS trilogy is spot on genetically.

So then, for one to say that those of European descent have no intrinsic value…that the Swiss, German, Scandinavian, etc. have no value would be absolutely mindless. Also, to say that Jews with their bad (genetic) effects didn’t possess ANY intrinsically valuble characteristics whatsoever would also be absurd. Need I mention the valuable scientific and intellectual contributions of both?

So, if you are talking about “jews as they are”, then lets just look at the whole situaion as it is. Jews are trying to eradicate every semblence of racial/ethinic identity in all of the Goyim, while maintaining a stict sense of it among their own selves. And, they hate the Europeans (especially of Germanic descent) NOT because those people lack beautiful, wonderful, and amazing qualities intrinsicly in themselves….BUT, because there was a noted attempt of those people to annihilate the "j"ew's existence. For the sake of discussion we'll say this was provoked by the Jews themselves, but is still nevertheless the case if it was or wasn't. Those on this site would say that is because of the negative effects that the genetic “j”ew has had on the surrounding “host” cultures on which they have leeched. That point is justifiable from the "host" culture's perspective with noted facts to support it, as one can see in just about every thread here.

On the other side of the argument, however, there is a similar notion. Though you claim the diaspora took place before the Romans provocated it by destroying the temple, what also must be noted from history is that the Jew never went into diaspora except by the exertion of a more powerful regime FORCING him to. This translates to similar grievances that the “j”ew has against Nordic cultures, thinking that they are the enemy because those cultures seek his extermination (obviously because of the bad effect that he has on them when he mingles with them. The reason why I am not arguing that is because I have read the Nameless War, and listened to all your comments on it. My goal is not to argue the “j”ewish intermingling wasn't a problem because of who they are genetically WAYYY before the Holocaust. On the contrary, I am against Jewish infiltration and intermingling into Goy cultures...for their benefit and for the "j"ew's benefit.).

Nevertheless, Europeans are indespensibly beautiful and valuable to the planet despite Jewish grievances about them. And, nevertheless, Jews have some positive qualities amidst all of there negative genetic qualities which are so disatrous when they mix in with the Goys.

Hence: My mission to the Jews is to encourage all of them to stop mixing with Goy culture and return to their destiny of observing the Torah, which will bridle their negative proclivities and focus their genetic dispositions towards their God.

My mission of being here on this site is to be one of, perhaps the only of, the Jews to REALLY understand where you are coming from and address these concerns for their full value with no smearing, trivializing, or villifying. Of course this means that everyone here will hate me, and that all the Jews will also hate me…but its for my own reasons. I care about TRUTH. Not Lies. And, this site is very honest. I find that engaging as an individual.

To touch on the final point that you mention: Jews are extremely aggressive. Jews are extremely hostile. It is true. And if you must put us down because it is the only solution…do it. I am not saying not to. I am only saying that because of my illogical religious beliefs, I don't think you will ever be able to.

On a deeper note, I have listened to you and looked up to you much more than you can ever imagine. When I was working in Spain for a year, with Scandinavian children, thinking I was pure German (before I did ancestry research and found that I was a Jew), I listend to Goyfire and every other broadcast (and even Reason Radio Network when Dietrich and Mishko branched off) NON STOP…while I was at work, while I was walking around the city, all the time! In fact, the Icelandic mother of my children thought I was TOO extreme in my views! Why? Because when my first child was born, I didn’t want to see her exposed to the completely vile and animalistic tendencies of ethnic diversity that are being propagated today, losing all sense of appreciation for the unspeakably amazing qualities of the European heratiges.

So, I guess that makes me similar to David Cole. But, I extend out into the extremes of both directions to degrees he would fear to go. I am willing to admit WAY more than he ever would…And, concurrently, I am much more connected to Judaism than he ever would be.

The point I am making? I respect if you want to kill us all because there is no other way to achieve the outcome you desire. And, I respect that you are so open and out with it, rather than internalizing it like a coward. I am not here to fault you for that. But, if I can influence the Jews to concentrate on their purpose, which is complete dedication to their religion and not mixing with the Goys…and AT THE SAME TIME, try to cultivate some sense of peace among their enemies enough to make them feel comfortable with doing that WITHOUT wiping them out by controlling the media/money/government…then I’ll be able to quench the fire that burns restlessly in my own soul.

I know you are disgusted with who the jews are genetically…but, would you be if they were not having such disastrous consequences on your culture/ethnicity/race? Would you be so repulsed by who they are genetically if they kept to their own, and the only interactions you (your culture/ethnicity/race) had with them produced good consequences?

Old July 25th, 2012 #9
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
I agree with your general attitude of 'fuck the OP', but do you plan to substantiate any of that stuff about Socrates?

OP: You have no mandate to negotiate any of this stuff with us. No letter of marque from whoever is your 'superior' back at ZOG HQ. How can we take your post as anything but a red herring?
LOL, what is "OP"? Other Person? Ocean Pacific? Organized Protesting? Optical Permutation?

There is no mandate. I don't seek to negotiate. I don't have any superior at the Zion Occupied Government Head Quarters. Red Herring? I don't even know what that is. My interaction is purely out of the volition of my own intellect/mind/soul. And even if it wasn't, its not like anything on a discussion forum is going to have any consequence anyways. Though, I suppose its fun to think that its all important like that. What you or I say on here will most likely have NO consequence directly. But, indirectly...through some sort of domino effect, perhaps it will.

As far as the Socrates thing...I am going to respond to that here since you mentioned it.

What that guy is saying I don't oppose. I am not trying to market any "equality" sentiment at all. However, in order to be factual and concise, we should use our heads instead of our emotions. Emotions lie. Facts are more accurate. And as far as facts go, there are two problems with the greeks. Neither one of them involve the jewish influence on them. Rather, on the one hand, jews were so drawn into greek culture that they assimilated and many jews were lost forever when they left judaism to join the mix of hellenistic society! "Herod's best-known building projects were in Jerusalem. Within its walls, he built a theater, and in a valley just outside, an amphitheater, introducing Greek arts. For himself, he built an ornate palace of gold and marble in the city's western district." http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseact...#ixzz21caFlW3R
And, on the other hand, the greeks gave the jews a lot of trouble and hard times exactly BECAUSE of their religion (no wool and linen, no cheese and meat) extended beyond LOGIC! Hence the maccabee revolt!

If you want to continue to give Jews more credit than they are due, I am not going to do anything to stop you...other than just tell you the real facts just once.

Old July 25th, 2012 #10
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Best thing I can suggest to the OP, is that you may as well convert to Judaism, its a racial religion for Jews, and you would fit right in. You will probably find life is much easier if you are in their little collective. In fact you probably won't have to work an honest days work in your life again.
Most people would much rather do mindless slave-labor, physical work than really apply their intellect (using the full force of critical thought) for even one minute! If that wasn't the case, do you think society would be as messed up as it is now? LOL, actually, society is even more messed up...because on top of that, people don't even want to do physical work!

Old July 25th, 2012 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Why didn't you follow the sign-up rules?

Old July 25th, 2012 #12
Jew.With.Answers

Ah, I see what you did there.
OP = original poster. Got it.

Old July 25th, 2012 #13
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Why didn't you follow the sign-up rules?
Uh oh.
Which rule?

Old July 25th, 2012 #14
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew.With.Answers View Post
Uh oh.
Which rule?
Normal sounding name.

Old July 25th, 2012 #15
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Being that I am on of those Polaks from the days of vnn's ftl peak times I would like to know just who you are and I would like to point out that I do not remember anyone who was or is close to our group who married an icelandic woman.....

I bet its the Nuge himself.... now he knows why he has a compulsion to butt rail white men..... its the JEW!

Old July 25th, 2012 #16
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Being that I am on of those Polaks from the days of vnn'ss ftl peak times I would like to know just who you are and I would like to point out that I do not remember anyone who was or is close to our group who married an icelandic woman.....

I bet its the Nuge himself.... now he knows why he has a compulsion to butt rail white men..... its the JEW!
Off-topic, but did you see the recent video where John De Nugent was crushing pesky helicopters like a psychotic Godzilla?

It was jaw-dropping.

Old July 25th, 2012 #17
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew.With.Answers View Post
Most people would much rather do mindless slave-labor, physical work than really apply their intellect (using the full force of critical thought) for even one minute! If that wasn't the case, do you think society would be as messed up as it is now? LOL, actually, society is even more messed up...because on top of that, people don't even want to do physical work!
And I'm hearing this from a Jew? Who's race of people have done nothing but exploit the guy that "works for a living"?

A Jews definition of critical thought, is what is best for the tribe, and at the end of the day who suffers in the process makes not a damn bit of difference. These Jews that get rich playing the market aren't smart, and they are only using the tribal advantages of having insider information on what is getting ready to go down. And they profit from it.

Old July 25th, 2012 #18
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Being that I am on of those Polaks from the days of vnn's ftl peak times I would like to know just who you are and I would like to point out that I do not remember anyone who was or is close to our group who married an icelandic woman.....

I am William Burcker. I chatted with you briefly. I remember because of the particular radio show you did about x-ianity...how its based on so many myths...how its based on the egyptian story of horus and osirus. I remember listening to your radio shows and wondering why you stopped. Why didn't you continue. It was during that time that I actually contributed 200 dollars to the chester doles fund right before Yankee Jim died.

I even rang you one time. But, when you answered, I was too afraid to talk because I was fearful of ZOG finding out my extremist views and losing my job, and ending up in prison. So I hung up.

At the time, I was thinking...how come I can see all these things that I, you and everyone else on this site sees...but no other White people can see it? A source of endless frustration, believe me. Then, as I describe above, the cosmic joke, the most ironic implementation of divine influence you can ever imagine happened...I found out that my mother is not 100 percent German, and in fact, the Jewiositicisity goes in an unbroken chain, from mother to mother to mother as far back as ancestry lineage can take it (14th century Baden Warnemburg for me) and they only converted to catholicism as late as 1957.

So, biologically, I am whatever X percent Jewish. But, according to Judaic standards though...I am 100% Jewish. That means, I understand the point of view of everyone here, and for the past FOUR YEARS, I have been dealing with realizing this fact. Finally, I embraced it. Now, I am here to iron out everything, and quench all this tumultuous maelstrom in my soul.

What would you do if you found this out about yourself?
How would you feel after knowing what you know, and feeling the way you feel (which I know the depth of because I have listened to your shows! and loved them!)?

Old July 25th, 2012 #19
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Normal sounding name.
I am William Burcker.
Look up my history on this site from 4 years ago.

Old July 25th, 2012 #20
Jew.With.Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
And I'm hearing this from a Jew? Who's race of people have done nothing but exploit the guy that "works for a living"?

A Jews definition of critical thought, is what is best for the tribe, and at the end of the day who suffers in the process makes not a damn bit of difference. These Jews that get rich playing the market aren't smart, and they are only using the tribal advantages of having insider information on what is getting ready to go down. And they profit from it.
As far as making the money, it is just a matter of using intellect rather than being controlled by passions and emotions.

As far as the Jews being tribal...I really wish they were that way as much as you give them credit for. They really aren't though. The divides within Judaism are intense! The Reform constantly scoff and berate the Orthodox and vise versa! Not only that, assimilation (aka, Jews procreating with non-Jews) is an epidemic!

I know you probably don't care to take it to this level, but, for religious reasons, I think it has to do with the Creator being connected to Jews. When they do bad and stray from the Torah, they suffer. When they do what they are supposed to do and stick to the Torah, they are blessed. But, no matter how much they mess up, the Creator will not allow them to be eradicated...and will always accept them with open arms when they make teshuva (sincere repentance). But, the consequences that result when they stray from the Torah are bad for them and for all of the Gentile societies!

Thread