Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2005 #1
DJ_Zarathustra

Default Multi-cult dolls for White girls

The Jew never stops. Multicultural indoctrination must begin early in a White girl's life, and it must be all-encompassing. Bludgeon the child's normal racial instincts with school curricula and television programs. School's out, and nothing to watch on TV? No problem. Serve up some more mixed-race fun with an assortment of multi-cult dolls.

I turned on the Jewtube this Saturday morning, right in the middle of a "Disney" cartoon entitled Kim Possible, the apparent purpose of which is to show young White girls how stupid and/or geeky young White boys are. Cut to a commercial break for a line of dolls called Bratz.

See, White kids? We're all alike. Superficial differences in skin color and facial features are irrelevant. All you have to do is apply about an inch of makeup, exaggerate your lips to negro proportions, dress like a "hoe", make friends with some wonderful Africans and Latinas, and you too can be as hip and stylish as any shitskin. Ugly is beautiful. Color is cool. White is washed out.

If you had handed one of these things to a White girl 40 years ago, she would have screamed in terror.

Old October 8th, 2005 #2
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"

Even the Bratz boy dolls don't look very strong. They have a feminine look to them.

Here is another pictures of the slut Bratz. Girls really should never have dolls that look like this.

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority

I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor

Old October 8th, 2005 #3
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"

Here is a new line of Bratz, "Lil' Boyz"
http://www.mgae.com/2004_product_pag...lBoyz4Pack.asp

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority

I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor

Old October 26th, 2005 #4
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Absolutely un-fucking believable!!!
I am terrified at the prospect of having to raise and protect 3, count em, 3 beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Aryan girls (all preteens) from this fucked up, twisted, sick, jew controlled world from which I (along with my family and friends) will seemingly never be able to escape!!!
My equally beautiful blonde, blue-eyed infant son will also have all of this HELL to face, as well as a WHOLE UNIQUE SET of male only problems, hinderances and hatred he has inherited by having the dubious priviledge of being born both Male and White in aparthied amerika. ALL of it brought to you by the wonderful jews and girls at Feminisim Inc.(sponsored by israel)

I am literally at my wit's end over this disgusting and very transparent attempt to quash my genes through my offspring. I cannot leave the house without being obnoxiously and relentlessly reminded in some way of the "blessings" of multiculturalism.

The bill boards with the fliver-lipped niggerball "hero", trying to sell me niggerball shoes, jerseys, jew-elry and other shitskin shit I'd never ever be caught dead in.
The deafingly loud radio in the whigger punk's car next to mine, pounding out anti-white (c)rap as I sit at a red light trying to quell my terrified childrens' distressed cries, while the ridiculous concert size woofers his oblivious and pro-multiculti daddy bought him (along with his car and everything else this particularly loathesome piece of shit happens to possess) vibrate my rocker panels off.
The magazine racks at the grocery store crammed with jew rags filled with pictures of the vast plethora of glorified, sanctified and unified negress twats like oprah free-winnings, and shitney pukestain, along with their bosom buddies, the white super model race-traitor whores who apparently just love their ugly little half nigger pieces of putrid genetic shit they try'll to push on us as being human, almost as much as getting their skulls caved in by savage shitskin apes who have grown tired of their ill-informed opinions and over-blown sense of self-entitlement.
The disgusting, flouncing, lispy queer who insists on giving everything I've purchased a good fingering before ringing it up, and trying to chat up my children as he does so.
The shocked white race-traitor multiculti jew synchophants that look on in horror as I tell the homo/pedo/godknowswhat not to speak to my children ever again as I may have to report him for attemtped molestation.

It's everywhere!!!
Yes Virginia,(sigh) even childrens' toys are not immune today.

However:

The good news is that now the backlash has finally begun :box:
The hangings will follow in time.

To coin a phrase: "We are mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore!!!"

Thanks to all you courageous and loyal White Activists who have worked so hard to ensure that my children and I might have half a fighting fucking chance against these EVIL zog bastards and their fishy, cunt cronies, I can see more and more of my beloved white brethren finally beginning to awaken!!! :cheers:

Thank you again & again (as I could never hope to express correctly my gratitude) for helping me find my balls, and then showing me how to reattach them.
It feels good to have them back!!!

88 thank-yous &
good day
Rabbit

Old November 6th, 2005 #5
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Default Bratz dolls a jewish production, just like Barbie dolls

Once again form the inestimable Jewish Tribal Review:

http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/jinf3.htm
Quote:
[JTR contributor's note: "Read about this billionaire who like the Ghermezians, is an Iranian Jew who hasn't sent a red cent to help out his country of origin, Iran, but uses the capital he managed to sneak out of his poor country, Iran, to create an empire." Our comment: The Barbie doll that socializes little girls is the product of Ruth Handler (who is of course Jewish) and her Mattel toy company. Barbie's new competitor, the "multicultural" Bratz, below, is also of course a Jewi$h invention.]

The Queen is dead.
For decades there has been only one doll that little girls have wanted - golden-haired, long-legged Barbie. So how did a three-year-old upstart with drugged-up eyes and an oversized head knock her off the top spot in the UK? Tanya Gold meets the Bratz
, The Guardian (UK), October 6, 2004

"Toytown is tottering ... [A]n interloper has stepped in to imperil Barbie's $3.6bn annual turnover and the welfare of her 48 pets. The upstart's name is Bratz, and she is three years old. In 2003, Bratz generated $2.5bn in global revenue and last month secured 45.1% of the British fashion-doll market, making it the No1 bestseller. Barbie has fallen off her plastic throne. Dolls are both imago and icon for little women; they tell us what we fear, desire and, also, what we might become ... Barbie was inspired by a German sex-kitten doll called Lilli. Lilli was sold to men only at tobacconists in Germany in the 1950s. But this geisha incarnation is long forgotten ... Barbie has many careers, but, if you look at her face, you know she doesn't need them. She oozes a sugary, pre-sexual revolution status quo. There is no crimson lipstick, no thigh-high boots, and certainly no fuck-me-Ken shoes. She is a smaller, less talkative Nancy Reagan ... Bratz is 11.5in high (one inch shorter than Barbie) and voluptuous. Were she human, she would stand 5ft 6in tall. She has an oversized head, thigh-length hair and slanting, opiate-drugged eyes. These are dolls that Martin Amis would recognise. Her lips are huge, painted and parted. You can take Cloe, Dana, Jade, Sasha, Yasmin, Fianna, Neura or Meygan home. These dolls are red-, brown- or indigo- haired; just one blonde glares out. Bratz are "multi-ethnic". There is a black Bratz, an Asian Bratz, and a Eurasian Bratz. Standing beside them are their lovers: Cade, Dylan, Eitan, Camero and Koby ... There is no dream castle in Bratz World, no dull and honourable marriage to Ken. These are a gang of groovy, careless singles. They party in the Bratz sushi lounge, the internet cafe and the Big Brother hot tub. They own mobile phones, plasma screens and an entire Harvey Nichols-ful of call-girl ruffs and feathers, thigh-high leopard boots, black leather miniskirts and pink silk camisoles. Bratz drink espresso and smoothies. This corner of Hamleys is a mini episode of Footballers' Wives, a plastic representation of a party at Beckingham Palace. These are dolls for children who watch television, read Heat, surf the internet and worship Britney Spears ... The Bratz were created by Isaac Larian, an Iranian Jew described in the toy industry as "a charismatic entrepreneur". Larian came to America to become a structural engineer in 1971 but instead he founded MGA, now the biggest privately owned toy company in the world. In 2000, the designer Carter Bryant walked into his California office with a drawing of a Bratz doll. Larian's seven-year-old daughter Yasmin (now immortalised as a doll) liked the drawing. Larian commissioned a prototype and the cold wind began to blow through Princess Barbie's realm. Why does Larianbelieve he has sold 80 million Bratz? First, he cites the Death of the Blonde. "Bratz are not all blonde and busty like Barbie," he says. "I decided to make Bratz multicultural. A Mexican child thinks her Bratz is Mexican, a Brazilian child thinks her Bratz is Brazilian. The multiculturalism is their magic' .... "We go to fashion shows every year to identify trends and we change the clothes the dolls wear three or four times a year, just like in the full-sized fashion industry," says Larian, who produces his dolls in Southern China, where careful attention is paid to makeup. "Each doll goes through 16 rotations - that is workers - just to paint the eyes" ... There are 36 Bratz licences in the UK - for magazines, posters, perfume, sweets, hats, tissues, underwear, jewellery, games, socks and stickers - and an animated Bratz movie entered the shops last last month. In 2005, comes a TV series; in 2006, a live action movie. "We want to take Bratz out of the toy aisle and into lifestyle," says Lisa Shapiro, who is in charge of licensing."

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old November 7th, 2005 #6
centerfire

Years ago I was sitting with my little cousin while he was watching a cartoon on Nickelodeon. All of a sudden I am looking at a commercial advertising these dolls who look like white girls with nigger features and sleazy dress. About a week later I was at a mall and walk into a toy store to see how depraved these things are in person. Saw the name of the manufacturer on the box. I don't remember whether I called them on the phone or contacted them through email. I asked some questions about the company which were answered. When I asked about the executives they asked me why I wanted to know. I told them that I was interested in investing in the company, and I received a very curt reply that they could not divulge any information about the owners and could get no more info from them. It's a private company. Now I just have confirmation of my original suspicions. Even though I was sure of it, it makes me sick.

Old November 7th, 2005 #7
Georgia Peach

Exclamation

This kinda makes me glad that I don't have kids. I can't imagine how hard it is to shield them from this kind of crap.

Oh, and hi! This is my first post!

Old November 7th, 2005 #8
centerfire

Welcome aboard, GP! I too have no children and am kinda glad when considering this type of influence in the West. Seems there's no limit to this shit.

Old November 7th, 2005 #9
raginbill
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire
Welcome aboard, GP! I too have no children and am kinda glad when considering this type of influence in the West. Seems there's no limit to this shit.
Well, I sure wish you'd pitch in & contribute to the existence of our European genome by bringing forth some white children to help usher in the next generation. If everybody produces what you have produced thus far, whites would be extinct in a short span of time. It'd be a tragedy should we lose the war ahead because your son wasn't here to lead our men.

Personally, the only love I have ever really felt in this world is the love I have for my children. Everything I do I do for them. Is that not love? I would not have that without them in my life. Women come & go, as do friends. Siblings I was not raised to be familial, but combative, with.

Children are as precious as anything I could ever imagine. I love all little white kids, but mine were & are so special to me. They are why I am still alive & they are why I care for the sake of my Race. Now, I look to see them to maturity & I am planning for their kids to be welcomed into my envelope of love & care. I have a very long point of view & I will do everything legal in my power to protect & advance our cause.

Semper Fidelis

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Old November 8th, 2005 #10
Georgia Peach

Wink

I understand where you're coming from. I was married but he didn't want children. I'm almost to the point to where I want children. I've got to get back on my feet and make sure that I can give all I can to my children. If they're going to be as cute and blonde as I was...what more could I ask for?

Old November 8th, 2005 #11
raginbill
none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Peach
I understand where you're coming from. I was married but he didn't want children. I'm almost to the point to where I want children. I've got to get back on my feet and make sure that I can give all I can to my children. If they're going to be as cute and blonde as I was...what more could I ask for?

Good thoughts, sweet woman! I hope everything works out as well as you'd like!!!

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Old November 8th, 2005 #12
rasputin

Niggerfied "dolls" will never cross the threshold of this house. Along with jewtertainment and other multi-kulti crap. Share your disgust about this crap with everyone around. This is ugly, they looks like monkeys. Why would a human want to look and behave like a subhuman?

Be vocal, ignore anti-white products, or products that are promoted using anti-white messages. And, importantly, let the fuckers who market it know it. If they start seeing a correlation between sales and amount of niggerness in product, they make see the light.

Old November 8th, 2005 #13
betterfuture

Quote:
all of a sudden i am looking at a commercial advertising these dolls who look like white girls with black features. the barbie doll that socializes little girls. if you had handed one of these things to a white girl 40 years ago, she would have screamed in terror. barbie has fallen off her plastic throne. dolls are both imago and icon for little women; they tell us what we fear, desire and, also,
what we might become

the brat pack, the dolls the bratz, nice looking group of mudded white albinos.
where is the non-mudded white albino doll?
she's the oreo stuck in the middle with you
victory! white doll surrounded by mudded white dolls

Old November 9th, 2005 #14
-LiveWire-
Banned

The manufacturers gave tHAT negress Brat doll BLUE EYES

Old November 10th, 2005 #15
centerfire

Yes, the nigger with blue eyes and the white girl with liver lips. All heavily made up and dressed like sluts. There's a message being sent out by this company.
Quote:
First, he cites the Death of the Blonde.
A chilling quote.

Old December 5th, 2005 #16
lucy

you cant really be serious?

Thread