Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Science & Technology
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Which Race Is The Tallest In The World?
Whites (Aryans if you want) 50 72.46%
Blacks 19 27.54%
asians (Japs, Chinks, Gooks and the rest) 0 0%
Arabs/Native Indians/Other 0 0%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 1st, 2006 #21
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdbergEdberg
I once visited Split, Yugoslavia (it was still Yugoslavia back then), and I was astounded by all the tall people there.

There were two obvious ethnic groups. One looked like typical souther Italians: short and olive-skinned with dark, course hair. The other group had light hair and features. Average height for men was about six-four to six-five, with men six-eight and above common. Most women were six feet or a little better.

I was in the Navy then. Most places we went you could spot the Americans because they were a head taller than the locals (whether the Americans were black or white). Here the Americans were conspicuous because they were so much shorter than the locals, or at least the fair-haired, tall tribe. I figured this group explained why Yugoslavia was always at least a bronze medalist team in Olympic basketball for many years.
Actually Montenegro and Crete are both good canidates for this designation.Creteans in particular unlike many very tall people are not weak and gangly but extremely robust
Incidentally, Southern Italians and other Meds have vastly increased in height compared to the past due to increased consumption of meat. The low animal protien diet we consumed due to past poverty was not sub-racially suitable for us

Thread