VNN Broadcasts

Old January 1st, 2005 #1
Hausa

Default Higher percentage of whites on welfare than blacks

http://www.propaganda101.com/Race/raceand1.htm

Old January 1st, 2005 #2
COTW
Overseer

Hey dipshit, next time try reading your sources first.
Quote:
The following figures show that non-whites make up over 60% of the welfare doles and whites less than 40%. Non-whites, according to current census figures, make up anyywhere from 25% to 30% of the American population. This means that 25% of the population collects 60% of welfare benifits.
You prove our point.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #3
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
You prove our point.
Its very common for multiculturalist types to take statistics such as that and either by sloppiness or outright deceit claim the stats are something they are not. If you were to take those percentages and show them on a per capita basis, it would be quite startling. Similar is to be found in FBI Uniform Crime Statistics.

At least in the case of the welfare rolls, though, their racial breakdown categories seem generally honest. In crime stats they are divided into black, white and other. Other being persons only of native american, eskimo or pacific islander origin. All other non-black groups are thrown into the "white" category. This, however, does not serve to distract in the least from the fact that a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US is commited by blacks, although I think that is the intent of such distortion.

For reference see: By race, blacks accounted for 50.0 percent of the murder arrestees; whites, 47.7 percent; and other races (American Indian or Alaskan Native; and Asian or Pacific Islander) made up 2.3 percent of the murder arrestees. and also Racial differences exist, with blacks disproportionately represented among homicide victims and offenders.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #4
Hausa

Quote:
You prove our point.

This isn't sheer numbers. This are raw percentages.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #5
Hausa

Quote:
You prove our point.
If you pool all non-whites together of course you would get that number, separate them by race and the results are different. Doesn't change the fact that whites form a higher percentage of those on welfare.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #6
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
If you pool all non-whites together of course you would get that number, separate them by race and the results are different. Doesn't change the fact that whites form a higher percentage of those on welfare.
Doesn't matter, you have to take this into account with respect to their size of the population.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #7
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Doesn't matter, you have to take this into account with respect to their size of the population.

Its only a two percent difference which means a whole shitload of whites are on welfare. If they went by raw numbers I could understand but percentage? Come on

Old January 2nd, 2005 #8
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
Its only a two percent difference which means a whole shitload of whites are on welfare. If they went by raw numbers I could understand but percentage? Come on
You stupid nigger.

If they were each taken from the same source (total US population) then the percentage and "raw numbers" would be proportionately equal.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #9
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:

Shhhh!

Let this nigger go.

It's not like he's trying to convince us or anything.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #10
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:

I don't know why you keep bothering. These niggers, nigger lovers, and liberals just cannot seem to grasp this.

Old January 2nd, 2005 #11
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs up

Quote:
You're trying to twist statistics to suit. This is what a per capita breakdown looks like:

Here is a text version of the above:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicid...s/oracetab.htm

Blacks are 12% of the population and make up 36% of welfare rolls while whites are some 60% of the population and make up some 38%. Like Cracker pointed out above, you gave us a statistical chart that proves that blacks, and not whites, are far more likely to be financially derelict and dependent on government aid. What exactly were you hoping to gain by this?

You seem to be attempting to obfuscate reality by making a stink about one or two percentage points in welfare rolls, when further analysis of the figures and a little critical thinking debunks what you're attempting to put on us. Buddy, you're in denial.

Can anyone find a per capita calculation of these welfare rolls? I think it would reflect the homicide statistics.

Last edited by Lagergeld; January 2nd, 2005 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Clarification

Old January 2nd, 2005 #12
Hausa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld
You're trying to twist statistics to suit. This is what a per capita breakdown looks like:

Here is a text version of the above:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicid...s/oracetab.htm

Blacks are 12% of the population and make up 36% of welfare rolls while whites are some 60% of the population and make up some 38%. Like Cracker pointed out above, you gave us a statistical chart that proves that blacks, and not whites, are far more likely to be financially derelict and dependent on government aid. What exactly were you hoping to gain by this?

You seem to be attempting to obfuscate reality by making a stink about one or two percentage points in welfare rolls, when further analysis of the figures and a little critical thinking debunks what you're attempting to put on us. Buddy, you're in denial.

Can anyone find a per capita calculation of these welfare rolls? I think it would reflect the homicide statistics.
Thats crime, I'm talking about white people eating off of me since my taxes are more likely to pay for their welfare check than a black man's. On the first of the month I know more whites will be collecting government handouts than black folk, by numbers and percentages. Where's the image of the dirty white welfare cracker living in a trailer park? Why the image of the black welfare queen?

Old January 2nd, 2005 #13
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Thumbs down

Quote:
Thats crime, I'm talking about white people eating off of me since my taxes are more likely to pay for their welfare check than a black man's. On the first of the month I know more whites will be collecting government handouts than black folk, by numbers and percentages. Where's the image of the dirty white welfare cracker living in a trailer park? Why the image of the black welfare queen?
I think we've already gone through that. Blacks, per capita, are several times more likely to be welfare queens than whites. How about this? Since blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare, lets put 3 or 4 black welfare queens up for every 1 white one. Feel better??

If you're concerned about paying for whitey foodstamps, just keep in mind whitey has to pay for the black prison population which is about 50% of all inmates. Thanks.

Old January 1st, 2005 #14
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Quote:
I figure you're mr. troll, BMF, the malificent one, ect, and you'll be banned soon, but concerning your figures on welfare distribution...

% White- 38.3%
% Black- 36.6%

... You do realize that since niggers are about 12% of the population and whites are about 70%, these numbers only bolster our arguments? The average black receives 6x the amount of welfare as the average white. No surprise there.

Note: I only responded to you b/c the rest of the forum is dead now. Have a nice day!

Edit: Also, those figures are from 1993, even before the MudFlood kicked into high gear.

Old January 1st, 2005 #15
Sean Martin

Quote:
AFDC - OVERVIEW - Race of Parents Fiscal Year 1993

The following figures show that non-whites make up over 60% of the welfare doles and whites less than 40%. Non-whites, according to current census figures, make up anyywhere from 25% to 30% of the American population. This means that 25% of the population collects 60% of welfare benifits.

Percent distribution of caseload by race of natural or adoptive parent

West Virginia
White 88.7
Black 8.0

Kentucky
White 81.4
Black 17.6

Considering how many more whites there are in these two states than blacks this is about right. Now consider this. How many times to whites outnumber groids in America? And the numbers are still that close and not only that whites don’t have affirmative action to protect their jobs or force people to hire them even if they are unqualified.

I am sure you had a point there somewhere.

Old January 1st, 2005 #16
Abzug Hoffman

Consider how many fat useless blacks have government jobs where they sit around doing nothing all day. If you counted all of them fairly the rate for blacks getting a check for nothing would probably be pushing 100 per cent.

And how many 'whites' on welfare are white girls who got pregnant by a black guy and Uncle Sam is raising the kid for Sambo?

Old January 1st, 2005 #17
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!

Angry Nigger overrepresentation in gov jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Consider how many fat useless blacks have government jobs where they sit around doing nothing all day. If you counted all of them fairly the rate for blacks getting a check for nothing would probably be pushing 100 per cent.
Check out the figures for the coons working in these beaurocratic boons-

RCLF means Relevant Civilian Labor Force, in other words, the way niggers should be represented given their population.
FW is Federal Workforce

Education
RCLF: 7%
FW: 38%

HUD (Housing and Urban Development)
FW: 37%

VA (Vet. Affairs)
RCLF: 8%
FW: 27%

Treasury

FW:25%

Labor
FW: 24%

Defense Activities
FW: 20%

HHS (Health and Human Services)
FW: 19%

And much more here (p.17)

Ah, niggers. Reaping the benefits of affirmative action. I suppose we should thank ZOG; if nobody was there to babysit niggers during the day then crime would certainly skyrocket.

Old January 1st, 2005 #18
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tiger
Check out the figures for the coons working in these beaurocratic boons-
Great find King Tiger! I had to add that one to my favorite links.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Thread