Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2012 #21
brutus

Quote:
Turner, OTOH, kept his cooperation secret from his followers. And unlike us, he cooperated with the feds. We cooperated only with stateand local cops.
The differing thing here is you had real followers, Turner had a minuscule listening audience.

If he cooperated with the fbi, who did he snitch on? Because his show was on the internet the fbi probably knew who was listening anyway.

Most jew wise people who heard his show knew most of it was BS. I'm of the opinion the fbi got orders to shut him down because he made hating the jew entertaining. The jew knows full well the power of that sort of propaganda.

Last edited by brutus; October 5th, 2012 at 06:24 PM.

Old October 5th, 2012 #22
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
The differing thing here is you had real followers, Turner had a minuscule listening audience.

If he cooperated with the fbi, who did he snitch on? Because his show was on the internet the fbi probably knew who was listening anyway.

Most jew wise people who heard his show knew most of it was BS. I'm of the opinion the fbi got orders to shut him down because he made hating the jew entertainig. The jew knows full well the power of that sort of propaganda.

Your worthless opinion can be that the moon is made of cheese, but the fact is that both the FBI and Turner himself agree that he was a federal asset. Turner claims (and is probably telling the truth) that his relationship with the FBI was ongoing until shortly before his arrest.

You can like it or not like it, but that's the way it is.

Old October 5th, 2012 #23
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
There is no "if" he cooperated. He stipulated to being a paid informant. What do you think the Feds were paying him for?

Old October 5th, 2012 #24
Rounder

(quote)

"At the hearing, prosecutors acknowledged that for several years Turner was a paid FBI informant, saying in a letter to his lawyers he had supplied information on "right-wing white nationalist and white supremacist groups."

(end quote)

NOTE: I'm not a defender of Turner and I'm open-minded on the subject, but suckering feds out of FRNs while, at the same time, effectively badmouthing kikes and coons on the net and publicly, doesn't piss me off much.

As for supplying "information on right -wing nationalists and white supremacist groups", the question is: "What information" ?? If the information was trivial and didn't harm any WN, then so what ??

Brutus raised interesting questions that deserve truthful, realistic answers. He's also a proven WN activist and financial supporter of VNN activism projects, and also a proven, genuine WN, in my judgment.

Last edited by Rounder; October 5th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Old October 5th, 2012 #25
brutus

Quote:
I bet loyal Brutus continued sending Hal donations even after he accused all of his supporters of being losers. Must be that they share the same fondness for jewsus.
I never sent Turner anything. And I don't know anymore than anyone else here whether he was ligit or not.

I ask these questions because its curious to me why so many are so eager to pile on a White man who is being attacked by the jew.

Citing Alex Jones Infowars and jewish media as unimpeachable sources is laughable. Even so called trial evidence that comes from the jew media is tainted as far as I'm concerned.

What's most telling is why so many are so quick to attack me for asking intelligent questions.

Last edited by brutus; October 6th, 2012 at 12:41 AM.

Old October 5th, 2012 #26
varg

It's no surprise long term financial supporters, Artie Wheeler & Grandmother Elizabeth ended up being raided by the feds for gun & ammo charges.

Quote:
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - A New Jersey blogger facing charges in two states for allegedly making threats against lawmakers and judges was trained by the FBI on how to be deliberately provocative, his attorney said Tuesday.
Hal Turner worked for the FBI from 2002 to 2007 as an "agent provocateur" and was taught by the agency "what he could say that wouldn't be crossing the line," defense attorney Michael Orozco said.

"His job was basically to publish information which would cause other parties to act in a manner which would lead to their arrest," Orozco said.

Prosecutors have acknowledged that Turner was an informant who spied on radical right-wing organizations, but the defense has said Turner was not working for the FBI when he allegedly made threats against Connecticut legislators and wrote that three federal judges in Illinois deserved to die.

"But if you compare anything that he did say when he was operating, there was no difference. No difference whatsoever," Orozco said.

Special Agent Ross Rice, a spokesman for the FBI in Chicago, said he would not comment on or even confirm Turner's relationship with the FBI.

Orozco spoke to reporters after a court hearing in Hartford on Tuesday. Turner, 47, of North Bergen, N.J., did not appear, because he is in federal custody in Illinois. His arraignment on the Connecticut charges was rescheduled to Oct. 19.

In June, Turner urged his readers to "take up arms" against Connecticut lawmakers and suggested government officials should "obey the Constitution or die," because he was angry over legislation—later withdrawn—that would have given lay members of Roman Catholic churches more control over their parish's finances.

He wrote in Internet postings the same month that the Illinois federal appeals judges "deserve to be killed" because they issued a ruling that upheld ordinances in Chicago and suburban Oak Park banning handguns. He included their photos and the room numbers of their chambers at the courthouse.

Orozco officially joined Turner's defense team in the Connecticut case on Tuesday, with approval from Superior Court Judge David Gold. Orozco said his Newark, N.J.-based firm has been representing Turner for the past five years, including during his FBI informant years.

Turner's Connecticut attorney, Matthew R. Potter, said it's too early to tell which trial will move forward first. Orozco said he plans First Amendment defenses in both cases.

Randall Samborn, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office in Chicago, said the office would not comment on Orozco's statements.
http://shankradioworldwide.typepad.c...d-by-fbi-.html

Old October 5th, 2012 #27
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
What's most telling is why so many are so quick to attack me for asking intelligent questions.

Not everyone agrees with Rounder.

Old October 5th, 2012 #28
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Fred, go play with your waterspouts.
Eat shit, Lennie in Langley, all those dogs can't be wrong.

Old October 5th, 2012 #29
brutus

Quote:
Prosecutors have acknowledged that Turner was an informant who spied on radical right-wing organizations, but the defense has said Turner was not working for the FBI when he allegedlymadethreatsagainst Connecticut legislators and wrote that three federal judges in Illinois deserved to die.
Varg, doesn't this seem the least bit fishy to you?

Old October 5th, 2012 #30
varg

Not really. I assume they dropped him as an asset, maybe he was pissed off, started being too cocky and thought he was still untouchable.
We don't really know.

But we know he admitted to being an asset to the feds originally. Whether he stopped working for them at a certain point doesn't change much.

Old October 5th, 2012 #31
brutus

Quote:
Not really. I assume they dropped him as an asset, maybe he was pissed off, started being too cocky and thought he was stilluntouchable. We don't really know.
This exempifies my whole point.

Why are so many willing to give credence and the benefit of the doubt to the fbi, the jew media and the kangaroo courts, but they will not give the same favorable considerations to a White man?

I don't trust the fbi, the media or the courts and I don't put trust in anyone who puts trust in them. I'm not saying I don't trust you, because I think I know you better than that reading your posts over these many years.

Here's my take on all this...

We all know Turner had a tendency to bullshit. What makes anyone here think Turner wasn't bullshitting the morons at the fbi? Turner was always shamelessly begging for money and most likely the fbi waved some cash at him. Turner just did what he does best and probably told them a whale of a bullshit story. And when it came time to verify his stories the feds found out they'd been snookered, they took Turner down.

Last edited by brutus; October 6th, 2012 at 12:10 AM.

Old October 5th, 2012 #32
DeShawn S. Williams

Hmm...even though I guess he is an informant, this Turner fellow sounds interesting. i remember early on here when I first started posting on VNN, someone tricked me into calling him. He answered and we had a brief conversation. Does anyone know where I can find old shows of his? Thank you.

PEACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I bet loyal Brutus continued sending Hal donations even after he accused all of his supporters of being losers. Must be that they both share the same fondness for jewsus.

Anyone remember this quote:

Or that earthquake he caused? The bodies he dumped in the ocean?

Hal was a plant that only tards could have taken seriously. The guy made countless threats, most so close to the line of illegality that it really didn't come as a shock to most that he was working with the feds, and he even admitted to it in court documents.

Old October 5th, 2012 #33
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Hmm...even though I guess he is an informant, this Turner fellow sounds interesting. i remember early on here when I first started posting on VNN, someone tricked me into calling him. He answered and we had a brief conversation. Does anyone know where I can find old shows of his? Thank you.

PEACE
This isn't you, is it?

http://vnnforum.com/video.php?do=vie...s&videoid=1044

Old October 5th, 2012 #34
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
We all know Turner had a tendency to bullshit. What makes anyone here think Turner wasn't bullshitting the morons at the fbi? Turner was always shamelessly begging for money and most likely the fbi waved some cash at him. Turner just did what he does best and probably told them a whale of a bullshit story. And when it came time to verify his stories the feds found out they'd been snookered, they took Turner down.
I'm not that familiar with this guy, but I know how the feds work.

Once they busted him for giving them a few blind alleys, what Brutus is saying could very well be true. The feds would not admit to falling for a bullshit story, even all the way to trial, and his record of "helping them" would be admissible, even if fraudulent. They obviously could never prove that he gave them a bum steer. Still, he would be able to prove he got money from them for helping.

One thing I know for sure, the whole truth never comes out, and the fact is Brutus might just be on to something here.

Another thing I'm sure of, is that none of us here has enough info to make any rational judgements about Turner or what he did or didn't do.

Old October 5th, 2012 #35
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
No, sir, not me.

By the way, I found some old show files of his after all and found this song really funny: http://picosong.com/wHAc/

PEACE

Old October 5th, 2012 #36
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Another thing I'm sure of, is that none of us here has enough info to make any rational judgements about Turner or what he did or didn't do.
You're a fucking retard.

Turner himself claims he was an FBI informant FOR YEARS. The FBI and US Attorney confirmed that. There's no question here.

Old October 6th, 2012 #37
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
You're a fucking retard.

Turner himself claims he was an FBI informant FOR YEARS. The FBI and US Attorney confirmed that. There's no question here.
One of us is experienced the other is the tard. You figure it out, even if you have to get a third graders help.

Old October 6th, 2012 #38
brutus

Deshawn

Thanks for posting that. Spitting in the eye of the jew and making others laugh about it is why I believe the jew had the fbi break Turner.

Anyone who doesn't think that song is funny is either a jew or has absolutely no sense of humor.

Quote:
By the way, I found some old show files of his after all and found this song really funny: http://picosong.com/wHAc/

Old October 6th, 2012 #39
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

An awful lot of reaching going on in this thread.

Old October 6th, 2012 #40
Rounder

Federal agents whose job is to monitor WNs are frantic because there are so few WNs committing illegal acts these days. And since they like their high paying jobs and want to continue doing what they're doing, they are overjoyed when a WN even comes close to doing something illegal, or even talking about the idea of doing something illegal.

To these federal agents, illegal acts by WNs means job security, possible promotions, and lots of "atta-boys" for these agents - mainly easy "work" years on their way to retirement pensions.

This fact spurs them to lie, fabricate, frame, entrap, and even to pay WNs to openly encourage/provoke other WNs to illegal acts. This might be the case with Turner and his federal handlers. If true, then Turner should be condemned for deliberately trying to put WNs in jail.

Thread