Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 23rd, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Lutheran refugee contractor cheers for Obama amnesty (no surprise!)

We have reported for years on how the Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland is one of the leading advocacy groups in the nation involved in the open borders political movement, so this is no surprise.

Before you read on, have a look at a recent Form 990 (page 9) for LIRS. Their income from gifts, grants and contributions was $41,757,518 and $40,417,752 came from “government grants.” That means that you, the American taxpayer, “contributed” 97% of their income. Check out their Baltimore digs and note that their income jumped $10 million from 2011 to 2012.

Obama gets a big smooch from LIRS! Linda Hartke, CEO of LIRS makes over $200,000 a year in salary and benefits (you, the American taxpayer, pay her salary) http://lirs.org/wp-content/uploads/2...Hartke_Bio.pdf

LIRS could not exist and be lobbying for amnesty if it wasn’t for the fact that you pay their salaries and overhead! Galling isn’t it?

One aspect of their enthusiasm for illegal aliens being granted permission to live and work here that I don’t get is this—they are charged with finding jobs for the refugees they resettle and there is no doubt that the Obama reprieve for millions of illegal aliens will put those “new Americans” in direct competition with job-hungry refugees for low-skilled jobs. Doesn’t LIRS see that?

Here is LIRS cheering the President last Thursday….

BALTIMORE, Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ – Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS), and supporters all across America, welcome the significant steps taken today by the Obama Administration that invite our neighbors out of the shadows, bring greater hope and security in the place of fear and stabilize the lives of millions of immigrants living in the United States. The President’s historic announcement of new immigration policies brings hope to immigrant families, aids our communities in being places of welcome, and strengthens our nation by living out American values, and lifting up our economy. These actions are grounded in our history as a nation that has been renewed and strengthened by each generation of newcomers.

--- snip ---

read full article at source: http://refugeeresettlementwatch.word...y-no-surprise/

Old November 23rd, 2014 #2
313Chris

Vile, brain-dead Zio-whore. And what's further, she looks like Eric Stolz in the movie Mask

(tell me I'm wrong)

I've said it many times before and I'll repeat it: Every Christian on earth deserves to be exterminated.

Worthless, race-destroying, self-flagellating, weakness-worshipping, faggot, death-cult.. If nothing else, I hope I live to see every one of them hanging from a street light by their own intestines, and left for the flies and crows to pick at.

Old November 23rd, 2014 #3
The Bobster
Banned

Ditto, but I won't say it because it got me banned.

Thread