View Poll Results: Blessing or Curse to know about ZOG
Blessing 14 77.78%
Curse 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 20th, 2004 #1
Scotland88

Default Knowing about ZOG-Blessing or Curse

Just wondering a friend of mine said to me that to know about what going on with regards to ZOG is more of a curse than anything, what do you think?

I actually agree to a degree as sometimes I wish I was a lemmings as ignorance is just bliss

But then again when confronted by evil you must fight it!!

Whats your views

Old June 20th, 2004 #2
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I was happier when I was plugged into the Matrix....seeing things how they are is like a huge weight on my shoulders. Plug me back in!

Old June 20th, 2004 #3
SpanishWarrior85

I'm glad I "awoke" and now see things for how they really are. Not too long ago I would've had the same mentality that any other hapless minion when confronted with the situation harbors: "ah who cares if whites will go extinct, then maybe racism will ceise to exist, BTW I won't even be around in 200 years so what's it matter to me."

I think us WN's are a special breed because while other lemmings would go about their daily lives not caring since it is something they won't have to face in their lifetime, we know that we MUST do something about it as it is in the very fiber of our being to not stand indifferent and watch our race be driven to extinction.

Old June 20th, 2004 #4
SpanishWarrior85

Quote:
I actually agree to a degree as sometimes I wish I was a lemmings as ignorance is just bliss
I agree also, life was well more "enjoyable" when I was completely oblivious to racial reality. Ever since I've left the lemming realm the good old "American Dream" of becoming filthy rich, getting a hot wife, etc. has taken a back seat to the furthering of this cause and the doing of my part as best I can.

Old June 20th, 2004 #5
Wolfgang Noosetight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I was happier when I was plugged into the Matrix....seeing things how they are is like a huge weight on my shoulders. Plug me back in!

How much easier life would be if we only cared to

EAT
SLEEP
CONSUME

and didn't know that life was supposed to be about anything else.
But that is to live at the level of a dumb beast of the field,which is about the level the majority of human beings live at eternally.
As Mencken noted,the mass of people in the world are mentally at the level that the rabble has always been at since the dawn of time.
Unfortunately,this truth applies to most of the white race as well.

Old June 21st, 2004 #6
Sean Martin

I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t racially aware, and since I was a freshman in high school I knew something was just not right. So in my frustration I sought deliverance through becoming a Rush Limbaugh type conservative follower. It wasn’t until I became a Christian (becoming a Christian heightened my study of Jewish tactics) in the last decade that I discovered that Jews presented about 80% of the problem.

Now as I review my life since learning the truth and teaching the truth about Jews it has costs me more than I have gained. Teaching about Africans was more accepted but calling the Jew by name hasn’t gone over as well.

I have lost lucrative jobs wonderful relationships and the alienation of many of my friends and family in my effort to educate people about the Jews and organize our community to stay white.

Over all I have lost much more than I have gained. But as the prophet Ezekiel has said,
Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

I know I could go back to a life of ignorance and become one of the boys again, but after knowing the truth and knowing that I can do something about it I can never turn back.

If you are in the movement because of your faith that it is right, and not because of your friends, family, spouse, attention, or a host of other reasons people join the White National movement you will never be able to turn your back no matter how frustrated you get.

I am not a WN to make friends, money or fame. I know I could never be the same after learning the truth.

I look back and see GLR suffered the same trials for his race, and his sacrifice ultimately cost him his life.

So the question should be is the sacrifice worth the accomplishments?

If I can say I helped create a future for white children.

I would say emphatically YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sean Martin; June 21st, 2004 at 02:48 AM.

Old June 21st, 2004 #7
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

You get to be pretty fucking racially aware growing up in a rural 98% white area looking like me.

Old June 21st, 2004 #8
SpanishWarrior85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
You get to be pretty fucking racially aware growing up in a rural 98% white area looking like me.

heh, you're lucky you didn't grow up in 98% black inner city ghetto, besides being racially aware you'd also be... dare I say it... Racist! (gasp)

Old June 21st, 2004 #9
Ossian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang Noosetight
As Mencken noted,the mass of people in the world are mentally at the level that the rabble has always been at since the dawn of time.
Unfortunately,this truth applies to most of the white race as well.
Yep, too true--the mass of whites can look downright pathetic ''til you investigate what's in 2nd place."

Another Menckenism: No discovery of fact, however trivial, can be wholly useless to the human race, and no trumpeting of falsehood, however virtuous in intent, can be anything but vicious in effect.

Old June 21st, 2004 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

you guys sound like "The Preacher" from the book of Ecclesiastes.

What you need to do is quit with the defeatism and find a way to make your "knowledge" work FOR you in your personal life rather than AGAINST you.

Any knowledge is useful but it takes creativity to put the knowledge to work. Think of yourself as a leader or entrepreneur. Dont just talk, do something. Use your imagination.

Old June 21st, 2004 #11
Whirlwind

sean(doc)martin: all those bad experiences telling others about the jews, will improve with time. The more times people hear challenges to the jews, the more likely they are to listen. If they had not heard you, they would scoff at the next allegation against the jews they hear. You have created a file in their brain. Once they get a couple entries, that file will attract curiousity. In those that matter, anyway. When they think back to the first openly anti-jewish sentiment, it will be you. They may start considering some of the other things you told them that they rejected out of hand. Telling the truth can have dramatic effects downstream.

Old June 23rd, 2004 #12
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHate
I'll just say to you guys your words are not wasted, I'm listening and now three of my best friends are listening too.
Fantastic, it is good to see the results of our labors.

Thread