Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Do you use the word Nigger?
Yes 43 95.56%
No 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 2nd, 2005 #1
AryanTeenBully

Default The word Nigger

How many VNNers actually use the word nigger? I know on stormfront you're banned from using it, the pussies. Anyway, how many use it, or instead use black, negro, etc.? I prefer using nigger b/c it has a more powerful connotation, the "person" you use it against knows what you think of them, and it doesn't give the niggers any respect or power. I encourage all of my White friends to use it, and I encourage all of you to do so as well. So, what's your opinion on nigger?

Old July 2nd, 2005 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I don't really think about the word or the usage of it all that much. It is the first word that always comes to my mind when I see them or think about them. Obviously I don't just walk up to them on the street and call them that or refer to that when I have to deal with them,etc.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 2nd, 2005 #3
Whirlwind

I'll continue to call them what they are. I won't be denied the use of a common word because of enemy propaganda. Never heard them refered to as "moon crickets" till reading VNN. Now that's one of my favorites for the skinny ones.

Old July 2nd, 2005 #4
ManAboveTime

Nigger is as Nigger does.

If a Negroid acts like a talking ape, a jungle brute, he is and should be called a Nigger.

If a Black is "cultured" to the best of their inherent ability, I have no problem calling them "Black" or "African."

Even the relatively disciplined Somalians called Negroid US troops "Niggers."

Old July 2nd, 2005 #5
siobhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManAboveTime

If a Negroid acts like a talking ape, a jungle brute, he is and should be called a Nigger.

If a Black is "cultured" to the best of their inherent ability, I have no problem calling them "Black" or "African."

I agree with this. It's fair.

Old July 2nd, 2005 #6
White Winger

Yeah,you gotta call those shit-colored things like you see the things,tell it like it is.

Old July 2nd, 2005 #7
Oprichniki
SPQR

I usually say apes, but when I'm in a p.c. mood I'll use nigger.
No Jungle creatures crew

Old July 2nd, 2005 #8
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Is there anybody who is going to truthfully select, NO? LOL.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 2nd, 2005 #9
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Nigger is just a word. It's common colloquial slang all over the South.

For example: "Hey Hon, did you hear about that nigger that raped and killed the girl down the street?"

It's a sad day when words become forbidden because some pundits and authorities say so. I mean, it's just words.

What's the word nigger compared to the fact that blacks commit 1.5 million assaults on whites every year in this country? What's the word nigger compared to the fact that blacks are 14 times more likely to commit violence against whites than whites are against blacks. In their gangsta rap music, the blacks throw the word around like it's nothing.

For example: "yo wassup nigga? you hear about Loopty? he dun robbed a convenience sto and we bought a ounce a crack. straight up, dat nigga crazy"

They have white trash, cracker, honky, ghost, paleface and others. Who cares. Nigger. African American. What's the big deal?

Old July 2nd, 2005 #10
prozak

I do not use the word regularly, although I will read it from Mark Twain's books.

Why?

Because my quest isn't about black people, or whether or not they suck. It's about getting white people back on track, and every other race can fuck off.

Old July 3rd, 2005 #11
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Nigger is just a word. It's common colloquial slang all over the South.

For example: "Hey Hon, did you hear about that nigger that raped and killed the girl down the street?"

It's a sad day when words become forbidden because some pundits and authorities say so. I mean, it's just words.

What's the word nigger compared to the fact that blacks commit 1.5 million assaults on whites every year in this country? What's the word nigger compared to the fact that blacks are 14 times more likely to commit violence against whites than whites are against blacks. In their gangsta rap music, the blacks throw the word around like it's nothing.

They have white trash, cracker, honky, ghost, paleface and others. Who cares. Nigger. African American. What's the big deal?

Exactly!We have as many,or more,epithets for them,as they have of Us,so,use every single one of them,AS WE WHITES DAMN WELL PLEASE!!!!LET 'EM RIP!!!!

niggorillas,muslims,jews:REAP THE WHIRLWIND THAT YOU,NOT WHITEY,HAVE SOWN.IT'S COMING!!!!

Old July 3rd, 2005 #12
JesusFreak

I agree with you on this, around here we have a nigger population and I can tell the blacks who just came here and the blacks who have grown up here, the ones who are natives here act like total niggers and the ones who have immigrated seem to act alot better. Funny part is some of those blacks act more White then most wiggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManAboveTime

Old July 3rd, 2005 #13
brutus

Everyone in my family calls them niggers, even my 75 year old mother.

I also feel that the term "shit skin" is highly appropriate...has a nice ring to it.

Old July 4th, 2005 #14
Mechanic
White Minority

Default Dead Nigger Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Everyone in my family calls them niggers, even my 75 year old mother.

I also feel that the term "shit skin" is highly appropriate...has a nice ring to it.
I use the term nigger often,I often go out of my way to say WHITE in a prominent,concise manner around niggers(try it,they'll notice
I often use savage,and silverback.
Cheers to your mum,Brutus!

Old July 5th, 2005 #15
Derrick Beukeboom

Default Niggerisms

Peers of mine have tried to help foster the term 'nigger' to make it more common ly used in speech.
It would be a real shame if this great word was lost. And this is what the jews and multiculturalists want - to them nothing is as bad as the word 'Nigger'.
This is why we must use it to keep it going amongst whites as a desrciptive term for our negroid citizens.
the media will not even utter the word 'nigger' anymore even in directly quoting someone as part of a report. The will say "the N word"...that is so fuckin gay.
this illustrates the power of words.

Here are a few more niggerisms you can use in your neighborhood or circle of friends to keep this word in common use:

Nigged out: when a physical place is full of niggers or a place that is traditionally a nigger hangout. Example: that movie theater is really nigged out.

Niggering: when you do something that is basically illegal.
Example: I was niggering the government from a few tax dollars.
Could also be interchanged with jewing.

Niggeroo: someone that has a fetish or admiration for things nigger or hip hop. Example: look at that stupid niggeroo with the over sized cloths and gold chains!

So you see that Nigger is a great word that can be used in many diverse situations.

Old July 5th, 2005 #16
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Default Dead Nigger Storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic
I use the term nigger often,I often go out of my way to say WHITE in a prominent,concise manner around niggers(try it,they'll notice
I often use savage,and silverback.
Cheers to your mum,Brutus!

I just googled Dead nigger Storage, because I remember it being in a movie, but I couldn't remember what movie, and I found this:

http://saywhatt.ytmnd.com/

That was one of the most hilarious scenes from a movie:

Jimmy: When you came pullin' in here, did you notice a sign on the front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: Jimmy, you know I ain't seen no shit...
Jimmy: Did you notice a sign on the front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: No. I didn't.
Jimmy: Do you know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmy: 'Cause it ain't there! Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business, that's why!

There's a WAV file of the scene and others from Pulp Fiction here:
http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/pulpfiction.htm

it's dns.wav

Thread