VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 5th, 2005 #1
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Default VDare gets cutesy in essay on Hymiewood bias vs. Whites, Jew ? Successfully Avoided

http://vdare.com/sailer/050619_obsession.htm

Get this:

Quote:
Exactly why Hollywood hates blond men almost as much as it loves blond women is not clear. Some have suggested complicated combinations of resentment and longing in regard to WASPs and/or Nordics.
Check out this cutesy attempt to win an argument against niggers by adopting the Jew frame of concern for niggers. Never direct, this guy, always sideways and zigzagged:

Quote:
Racial activist organizations like the NAACP constantly complain that minority actors have a hard time getting roles. For some reason, though, the NAACP never brings up the most obvious ways to increase the casting of blacks and Hispanics—by making the ethnic make-up of screen criminals more realistic.

There are unintended consequences to all these good intentions. Villains provide excellent roles that actors can sink their teeth into. But minorities seldom get those great Hannibal the Cannibal-type parts.

Unfortunately, African-American actors have long been held back by what's known as Ben Stein's Law. The mordant law professor, economist, screenwriter and game show host made an in-depth study in 1979 that revealed that in any Hollywood whodunit, the whitest, richest and most respectable character usually turns out to be the bad guy.
I don't think I've ever once heard about the NAACP complaining about the plight of nigger actors, much less "constantly." This guy is either trying to be coy or he really does have a jew-filter on his rose colored glasses.

Old July 5th, 2005 #2
New Order

Sailer is a jew so don't be surprised by how he is.

Old July 5th, 2005 #3
John in Woodbridge

"For example, in Batman Begins, you can tell that Mr. Earle, the executive in charge of Wayne Enterprises, is up to no good because he is played by Rutger Hauer—the blond Dutchman who made his American debut in 1981's Nighthawks as a terrorist chased by heroic NYPD cops Sylvester Stallone and Billy Dee Williams. Hauer was subsequently cast as Albert Speer in the TV movie Inside the Third Reich, and eventually received his best-known role as a homicidal android in Blade Runner."

Bahahahaha! I didn't know Rutger Hauer was in the new Batman. He has a near-perfect Aryan phenotype, and is cast as a villian in every movie he has been in.

I thought it was interesting that Speilberg main character (aside from Cruise) in War of the Worlds was a very Aryan-looking white girl:

Perhaps because the audience would have more empathy towards what's truly precious.

Old July 5th, 2005 #4
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

Steve Sailer is a Jew? That's interesting. Do you have a link/info to back it? Otherwise I'll continue to think he's white.

Sailer is certainly aware of the Jew question and is definitely avoiding writing about it. He has reviewed books about the Jewish influence in the USSR and also how they influenced immigration policy in the 60s and knows all about the kikes.

I have written drunken emails to Sailer confronting him about it and got a response about how we should try to convince Jews that Mexicans flooding into the country is bad for Jews and try to get them on our side. To that I responded that Jews will always act in their nature to destroy a host nation, regardless of whether it suits them. The mud flood will probably not be stopped, and certainly not by Jews. Haven't heard back since, little to my surprise...

Sailer is putting himself out there though and that counts for something. He's waking up a lot of the idiots to the race issue, at least. It's not easy being across that PC line everyday and trying to make a living doing so.

Old July 5th, 2005 #5
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir
Sailer is putting himself out there though and that counts for something. He's waking up a lot of the idiots to the race issue, at least. It's not easy being across that PC line everyday and trying to make a living doing so.
IMO anyone either promoting anti-jew interests OR pro-white interests should be considered an ally of any org that considers itself WN. Right now neither of the major parties are pro-white. I don't see what's gained by alienating other pro-white orgs because they might not have jews on the front burner (haha).

Old July 6th, 2005 #6
_DC_

Quote:
I have written drunken emails to Sailer confronting him about it and got a response about how we should try to convince Jews that Mexicans flooding into the country is bad for Jews and try to get them on our side. To that I responded that Jews will always act in their nature to destroy a host nation, regardless of whether it suits them.
One day, the scorpio asked the frog if he would take it across the river to the other side of the savannah.

"No way," said the frog. "You're a dangerous scorpio, and you would sting me so I would die from your poison."

"That would make no sense," replied the scorpio. "I would be riding on your back, and if you'd sink, I'd sink too. Naturally I want to live, so you'll be safe."

The frog agreed this sounded reasonable, and agreed to take the scorpio across the river. The scorpio climbed up on the frog's back, and the frog started swimming. But halfway across, pain shot through the frog as he felt the scorpio sting him with its tail.

"Why did you do that?" cried the frog as he slowly started sinking. "Now you'll die too!"

"I am sorry, but I can't help it," replied the scorpio calmly. "It is in my nature. . . ."

Yes, the VDARE people are doing a good job, even though they won't name the Jew. But they should have a link to VNN or mention the site in their essays. "Others, like Alex Linder at Vanguard News Network, contend that because the major newspapers are owned by Jews they will not act in the interests of the white majority. Whatever the case..." That way they could get the message across without standing up for it themselves, if they don't DARE do so.

Old July 6th, 2005 #7
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe

I thought it was interesting that Speilberg main character (aside from Cruise) in War of the Worlds was a very Aryan-looking white girl:
Perhaps because the audience would have more empathy towards what's truly precious.
Here is jew Spielberg with his very white wife, Kate Capshaw:

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 6th, 2005 #8
lawrence dennis
Anti-anti-antisemite

Quote:
Steve Sailer is a Jew? That's interesting. Do you have a link/info to back it? Otherwise I'll continue to think he's white.

Sailer is certainly aware of the Jew question and is definitely avoiding writing about it. He has reviewed books about the Jewish influence in the USSR and also how they influenced immigration policy in the 60s and knows all about the kikes....
I have posted part of this VDare article in another thread: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=20311

It is obvious, just from the way he writes about jews, that Steve Sailer is not a jew. He has an interesting website, with useful links to other interesting websites: http://isteve.com/

How is the faithful city become an harlot! It was full of judgment: righteousness lodged in it, but now murderers. Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water. Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards.

Xian WN!

"The Jew can only be understood if it is known what he strives for: ... the destruction of the world.... [it is] the tragedy of Lucifer."

Holy-Hoax Exposed, Hollow-Cost Examined, How Low Cost? (toons)

Old July 6th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Sailer is no Jew. And he is definitely evasive of Jewish influence. I dont know but for somebody like him my best guess is "coward."

Old July 6th, 2005 #10
New Order

Default They all come to me with their one good jew--HG

Quote:
Steve Sailer is a Jew? That's interesting. Do you have a link/info to back it? Otherwise I'll continue to think he's white..
Sailer is a name used by jews. Sailer has as much admitted he is of partial jew ancestry.

I agree with Alex Linder: NO JEWS IN THE WHITE MOVEMENT, none, not one.

Old July 6th, 2005 #11
New Order

Even more wonderful VDARE jews and minority sleaze married to jews advancing the jew cause:

07/02/05 - View From Lodi, CA: It’s the Bombe—An Independence Day Ice Cream Extravaganza!!, by Joe Guzzardi
Guzzardi is a jew just like Amitai Etzioni

07/05/05 - The Muslim Hate Crime That Wasn’t, by Michelle Malkin
Filipina married to a jew does her best to stir Whites up against the jews #1 Enemy the Muslim.

Are there more kosher tankers on Vdare besides Sailer, Guzzardi and Malkin; who knows?

Old July 6th, 2005 #12
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order
Even more wonderful VDARE jews and minority sleaze married to jews advancing the jew cause:

07/02/05 - View From Lodi, CA: It’s the Bombe—An Independence Day Ice Cream Extravaganza!!, by Joe Guzzardi
Guzzardi is a jew just like Amitai Etzioni

07/05/05 - The Muslim Hate Crime That Wasn’t, by Michelle Malkin
Filipina married to a jew does her best to stir Whites up against the jews #1 Enemy the Muslim.

Are there more kosher tankers on Vdare besides Sailer, Guzzardi and Malkin; who knows?
Exactly, Malkin pushes the Anti-Muslim fad to the couch potato lemmings.

Old July 6th, 2005 #13
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence dennis
I have posted part of this VDare article in another thread: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=20311

It is obvious, just from the way he writes about jews, that Steve Sailer is not a jew. He has an interesting website, with useful links to other interesting websites: http://isteve.com/
Though I find Sailer's columns/reviews/blog some of the most interesting on the net, he is of partial Jewish ancestry. He was adopted and raised by a conservative Catholic family.

Old July 6th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Sailer is a marrano cryptoJew then. Well that makes sense.

If that's the case Brimelow shouldnt publish him.

Brimelow is the guy who needs to start picking sides where Jews are concerned.

Old July 6th, 2005 #15
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Sailer is a marrano cryptoJew then. Well that makes sense.

If that's the case Brimelow shouldnt publish him.

Brimelow is the guy who needs to start picking sides where Jews are concerned.
Does the term marrano only refer to the historic Spanish example, or is it a generic term for any conversion of a Jew to Christianity?

Old July 6th, 2005 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid
Does the term marrano only refer to the historic Spanish example, or is it a generic term for any conversion of a Jew to Christianity?
Marrano means pig in archaic Spanish and pig of course refers to any Jew.

I believe that there have been authentic genuine conversions of a small number of Jews throughout history to Christianity mostly those in the first and second centuries AD. Today? Rare as a snowball in hell for the most part. LOL

Maybe today one formerly known as Israel Shahak, a convert to Orthodoxy, who writes many good criticisms of Jewry. Maybe there were some back before the 1930s, the ones who served the Reich faithfully in the war. Today, I think it is very rare, and one of the most important indicia of whether or not they are genuine is whether they "honor" their Jew ancestry or repudiate it. If they are proud of it, clearly then to me they are still Jews, and I would call them Marranos, regardless of whether they have gone through the motions or not.

Judaism is a multigenerational criminal hate conspiracy. They cant just up and ask to be reclassified. They must show major repentance and then be scrutinized and eyeballed for potential backsliding, indefinitely.

Sailer, to me, carries water for Jews, so he's a Jew.

Old July 6th, 2005 #17
Fenrir
Alcoholic Racist Hater

Sailer a coward? And can you point to opinion columns on the internet where you use your real name and cross the PC line AE?

I am not looking for an argument (especially not with a moderator ), but posting anonymously on a forum on the internet isn't much of a place for calling basically mainstream columnists "cowards." If it were Alex Linder or some other "outed" WN doing it, that'd be a different story.

Sailer shows a lot more courage crossing that PC line and trying to make a living off of it than the majority of the people here, myself included of course.

Old July 6th, 2005 #18
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares

Quote:
Sailer a coward? And can you point to opinion columns on the internet where you use your real name and cross the PC line AE?

I am not looking for an argument (especially not with a moderator ), but posting anonymously on a forum on the internet isn't much of a place for calling basically mainstream columnists "cowards." If it were Alex Linder or some other "outed" WN doing it, that'd be a different story.

Sailer shows a lot more courage crossing that PC line and trying to make a living off of it than the majority of the people here, myself included of course.

Actually, I'm kinda surprised he has his A.P. (Associated Press) gig still working. After the SPLC nailed Kevin Lamb at Human Events, for editing the Occidental Quarterly, anything is possible. Sailer writes, albeit in a relatively benign fashion, almost entirely on racial differences and their practical implications. It has affected several other avenues for his writing, e.g., National Review, National Post, et al, so I'm curious as to why it hasn't done harm to his A.P. association, as well.

Old July 6th, 2005 #19
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I believe that there have been authentic genuine conversions of a small number of Jews throughout history to Christianity mostly those in the first and second centuries AD.
Torquemada was a damn good actor, then.

Old July 6th, 2005 #20
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:

To discuss Jewish related issues frequently without naming the Jews and their role in things just confuses people more than it helps. Each of these columnists is poking at bits and pieces of the giant Judaic dragon, none of them pull it together cohesively to lead the masses into taking down that Judaic dragon.

Let me give you an example: last year on the forum I mentioned a White guy I knew in college who was very Anti-Mexican, he even intimidated the female professors who aren't able to handle conflict very well. Instead of shouting down his Anti-Mexican/Anti-Immigration statements, the teachers would casually change the topic. However, this type of guy will not see the Jewish issue unless it is handed to him on a silver platter! For his entire life he will remain fighting that lone issue of Mexicans. Unless he is presented with adequate literature which names the Jew as the defender of 'Diversity' he will never do much beyond voting Republican and imagining that they identify with his needs (which of course they don't).....

Linder is right when he says that the implied coded terms like 'NeoCons' and 'Likudniks' just goes right over the heads of most ordinary folks! You can't use hints with people who are novices, they simply won't know what you mean and will remain in the dark.

Thread