Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 30th, 2005 #1
Devere

Default The definition of jew in the Third Reich.

Here's the definitive answer to my question "When is a part jew a jew?" (This, in fact, is where I had read that 1/4 was a key fraction, although surprisingly the actual cut-off appears to have been 1/2.) -- from White History:

Quote:
To address the issue of already existing marriages and children, the law defined a Jew as a person who had two (out of the four) Jewish grandparents [1/2 jew or more] - less than that [less than 1/2 would be one jew grandparent or 1/4 -- so less than 1/2 really turns out to be 1/4 jew -- though I'm not sure if a 3/8 jew is possible, for instance, through some genetic history] and the person was classed as a German, and allowed to marry other Germans - a Nazi concession to the fact that many European Jews were to all practical purposes European in racial make-up.

In fact, the Blood Protection Law specifically forbade such "one quarter Jews" from marrying other "one quarter Jews" - this was done to promote the further dissolution of Jewish genes, conversely to prevent the strengthening of any Jewish gene pool in Germany which might result from such unions.

Contrary to propaganda surrounding the Third Reich, many of these one quarter Jews served the new German government faithfully, serving in all areas of the Reich's administration, including in the armed forces, without persecution of any sort.

Above: The Nuremberg laws had strict genetic rules as to who was a Jew and who was not: a person was only classified as Jewish if they had more than two Jewish grandparents. This chart, issued by the Reich Health Office in 1936, is an overview or "admissibility of marriage between Aryans and non-Aryans." The white circles represent "pure Germans", the circles with black indicate the proportion of Jewish blood. Allowable (zulassig) was a marriage between full Aryan and a one-quarter Jew; not allowed (verboten) was a marriage between a one quarter Jew and a three quarters Jew - an interesting example of how the laws actually sought to dissipate the Jews into Germany.

It was not without irony that these laws of who was a Jew and who was not a Jew, were drawn up in consultation and approval with the German Council of Jews, particularly those who were in favor of the Zionist movement and who wanted Jews to leave Europe to settle what was then Palestine.
The nazis were intelligent about the subject of part jews -- placing as much, if not more, emphasis on deeds as on geneology. However, it is interesting to note that, although 1/4 jews could marry non-jews or even serve as generals in the military, there were restrictions on part-jews marrying part-jews. Again, an intelligent approach.

See the full article and related articles in White History:

http://www.white-history.com/hwr64ii.htm

And (thanks to one of "Eichmann's" posts in another thread) here are part jews serving in the Third Reich:

http://www.white-history.com/gerjews.htm

Old October 30th, 2005 #2
Devere

As White History points out, there is Holohoax significance to the fact of the Third Reich's actual leniancy and reasonableness toward part-jews in Germany. 150,000 part-jews served in the Third Reich's military "until the bitter end" (to quote White History). If Hitler were actually murdering 6,000,000 jews, would 150,000 part-jews have served in Hitler's military? Would they have wanted to support such a regime? Would Hitler, the supreme "hater" of jews, have let them?

This fact rather neatly puts the lie to the whole Holocaust crap.

Old October 30th, 2005 #3
littleapesmother

I think the writing is misleading because it uses a simplified chart for propaganda purposes which make it very simple to remember. It also shows there is a clear difference in the two races one being colorized white the other black. Simple fractions are easy on this chart but it doesn't have the capacity to show less mixtures and give appropriate rules for them without losing it's artistic aspect and looking like a bunch of confusing mumbo-jumbo. This is the type of chart you would find in a social services building rather than a scientific laboratory. One easily understood by jews and "undermen".

Also the issue wasn't about a 1/4 jew. The issue is about people trying to call a 1/4 jew a German. They're not German.

Just because they were allowed to live and work in Germany does NOT mean they were Germans. It means they were more or less guest workers allowed to have some freedoms. The line is clear and clearly stated the Jew is not a GERMAN, and no matter the fraction a jew is a jew is a jew.

Quote:
On November 14, 1935, the NSDAP definition of a Jew was:

1.) Anyone with three Jewish grandparents.

2.) someone with two Jewish grandparents who belonged to the Jewish community on September 15, 1935, or joined thereafter

3.) was married to a Jew or Jewess on September 15, 1935, or married one thereafter

4.) was the offspring of a marriage or extramarital liaison with a Jew on or after September 15, 1935.

This is for standard jew or not jew definitions, however there are more laws and like people posted in the other thread things changed along the way to restrict or relax these rules appropriately.

Among Jewish hybrids there are rules that are not presented on the March of the Titans website.

Those who have some jewish blood but do not fit the description above were called Mischlinge which means "Hybrids".

There are 2 kinds of Hybrids

1st degree Mischlinge is one with two jewish grandparents.

2nd degree Mischlinge have one jewish grandparent

The Mischlinge were excluded from membership in the NSDAP Party and all Party organizations. They could be drafted into military service but not eligible to attain Officer rank. Specific professions were also off limits for the Mischlinge. First degree Mischlinge were deportable to work camps the same as other jews.
This is my position, and your posts do not change the position but now I can see how it was misunderstood and correct my position so that you can better understand my point.

I'll tell you what happend on the other thread that confused people was when I answered you in an over simplified manner. The standard I posted was 1/16th and I didn't really clarify it anymore than that until people started asking more about it. I think what we're doing is butting heads on this because we look at it from two perspectives, not necessarily different ones though.

Here's what I mean, you asked about the % of jewish in a person. To me I see that as a standard of any % jewish is a jew. In my opinion the Reich was soft on jews. When I'm asked this question I say 1/16th. The reason is that if a person was anymore than that they would have been sanctioned by the Reich in some way. To me that seems the cut off point, anything over that is a jew under law eligible for some loss of freedoms or was in some way having freedoms restricted because of it. A jew of 1/4 was sanctioned in some way right ? They were not German people even if they resided inside the German borders.

What you were asking for was the least amount of jewish blood a person could have and still be defined a jew. Yet, here you're making it appear as if the 1/4 jewish blooded hybrid is a German. It doesn't work like that, the Germans knew a jew was a jew.

They adopted the charts to ban jews from strengthening themselves by upward breeding. The jews follow a pattern of upward breeding, that's what jews do. This is the chameleon effect they use. If you study on it you'll come to realize that the hybrid jew is actually the more dangerous and genetically potent form. The jewishness preserved inside a hybrid who looks pure white is the worst of all because the jew gene has been so strong as to keep them involved in organized jewry even when they had been bred so far from the source. It takes a powerful jew to breed a line of chameleons.

I thought about it the other day because what people write here does get through to me. My point is that anything above 1/16th is a jew that includes all fractions over 1/16th which are 1/8 and 1/4 and more. You're saying 1/4 is a jew and I'm saying the same thing but using another method by saying anything more than 1/16th and you're a jew. Even still I can tell you the 1% jew is the worst jew of all, and even a 1% jew is never a German.

Old October 30th, 2005 #4
Abzug Hoffman

It's total bullshit and makes Hitler into a clown if he did this. The only people who were served were the Jews who were preserving their bloodline in their traditional manner, as you point out. Meanwhile, Jews who were "not Jews" ran things as usual.

Old October 30th, 2005 #5
Devere

According to you, the NSDAP said:
Quote:
1/4 jews were German..."but not eligible to attain Officer rank. Specific professions were also off limits for the Mischlinge."
However, based on Arthur Kemp's research -- AND his pictures -- apparently, Nazi Germany did not enforce this rule or else they changed it significantly in practice.

I guess I will put more credence on a patriotic White historian than on you, little ape's mother. No offense intended.

Now whether Hitler was too lenient re the part-jews is another question. There's no evidence, based on the loyal performance of these part-jews in his military that I know of, that would indicate Hitler was wrong and little ape's mother right.

However, then was then, now is now. Perhaps, if we succeed in retaking control of our countries from the jews, we should be tougher on this question. I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when and if we come to it.

Old October 30th, 2005 #6
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
It's total bullshit and makes Hitler into a clown if he did this. The only people who were served were the Jews who were preserving their bloodline in their traditional manner, as you point out. Meanwhile, Jews who were "not Jews" ran things as usual.
What's total bullshit? That 150,000 part jews served in the Third Reich military? Again, I'll go with Arthur Kemp's White History on that question.

Look. Facts are facts. Let's not get into jew mode and deny facts.

Whether Hitler made a mistake is a different question. But again the facts show that he didn't -- except perhaps in being too lenient on the full blooded jews. Because that certainly was a mistake -- since those jews went to America and are well on the way to turning the world into their Soviet Gulag.

Old October 30th, 2005 #7
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Arthur Kemp is full of shit, that book march of the Titans is full of nonsense about Nordic Egyptians, Franco being Jewish, and other mistakes.

Old October 30th, 2005 #8
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
What's total bullshit? That 150,000 part jews served in the Third Reich military? Again, I'll go with Arthur Kemp's White History on that question.

Look. Facts are facts. Let's not get into jew mode and deny facts.

Whether Hitler made a mistake is a different question. But again the facts show that he didn't -- except perhaps in being too lenient on the full blooded jews. Because that certainly was a mistake -- since those jews went to America and are well on the way to turning the world into their Soviet Gulag.
The standard is a bullshit standard, whether it is true or not.

I have not looked into this, but I have seen two different older sources that claimed it was no jewish grandparents allowed, and this makes sense. One source was a psychological study called "The Wolf Man" written by a (supposedly) non-jewish psychiatrist in Vienna, I think.

Old October 31st, 2005 #9
de kludde

Quote:
The standard is a bullshit standard, ...
Hitler was practical minded. He knew that his attempt to liberate Germany was likely to result in world war. He did not need a civil war in addition to that. If you exclude everyone with >= 1/16 Jewish blood, the number of excluded persons may be way of too large.

I don't think the 1/4 Jews would have presented much of a problem. The more repulsive Jewish traits may occasionally occur in one of their offspring, but such people would have had significantly lower reproductive success if the Third Reich had remained in control of things. In addition, the average number of offspring sired by the racially pure SS-men probably would have been larger than for the ordinary population, resulting in a further reduction of the percentage of Jewish chromosomes in the German gene pool.
Quote:
... whether it is true or not.
I think it is true. The relevant laws are the Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honor (en, de), the first directive for its implementation (en, de), and the Supplement to the Reich Citizenship Law (en, de).

The English translation of the Blood and Honor Law is of rather poor quality. In the German version, §3 applies only to female household workers aged less than 45 years, and §5.2 only prescribes punishment for the man engaging in an extramarital Aryan-Jewish sexual relationship. To the best of my knowledge, this is true.

There is another version of the German original of the Supplement to the Blood & Honor Law available on the net, which has Elternteil (parent) instead of Großelternteil (grandparent) in §2 and §4. I gave preference to the version which appears to make more sense to me.

Old October 31st, 2005 #10
Devere

Said JPS:
Quote:
Arthur Kemp is full of shit, that book march of the Titans is full of nonsense about Nordic Egyptians, Franco being Jewish, and other mistakes.
No, JPS. Your general slander of a good, careful, White patriotic, historian is what is full of shit.

The ancient Egyptians elite class was, according to Kemp, Aryan, principally of two varieties -- Nordic and Mediterranean Whites. The paintings and mummified remains prove Kemp's assertion to be correct.

I certainly would give vastly more crediance to the proven White historian, Arthur Kemp, and his excellent, if non-semitically correct evidence, than to one J.P. Slovjanski (whoever he is).

Old October 31st, 2005 #11
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Quote:
As White History points out, there is Holohoax significance to the fact of the Third Reich's actual leniancy and reasonableness toward part-jews in Germany. 150,000 part-jews served in the Third Reich's military "until the bitter end" (to quote White History). If Hitler were actually murdering 6,000,000 jews, would 150,000 part-jews have served in Hitler's military? Would they have wanted to support such a regime? Would Hitler, the supreme "hater" of jews, have let them?

This fact rather neatly puts the lie to the whole Holocaust crap.
A Jew named Bryan Mark Rigg wrote a book about this called Hitler's Jewish Soldiers. I haven't read it, but apparently (surprise, surprise) he still concludes that the Holocaust took place.

Old October 31st, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
A Jew named Bryan Mark Rigg wrote a book about this called Hitler's Jewish Soldiers. I haven't read it, but apparently (surprise, surprise) he still concludes that the Holocaust took place.
I've read it. It's a good book, overall, see below. But it's not about the Holocaust. Of course he accepts the Holocaust Dogma, disproving that lie will get any professor fired and this Rigg teaches at the War college as I recall.

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html

Quote:
Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military
Bryan Mark Rigg
New in Paperback: September 2004
528 pages, 95 photographs, 6 x 9
Modern War Studies
Paper ISBN 0-7006-1358-7, $16.95

Also available in cloth:
ISBN 0-7006-1178-9, $29.95

As featured on NBC-TV's Dateline
(first aired Sunday, June 9, 2002)
WINNER OF THE 2003 COLBY AWARD
William E. Colby Military Writers Symposium
Also of interest by author Bryan Mark Rigg: Rescued from the Reich: How One of Hitler's Soldiers Saved the Lubavitcher Rebbe.

Click here to learn more about the author's speaking tour.

On the murderous road to "racial purity" Hitler encountered unexpected detours, largely due to his own crazed views and inconsistent policies regarding Jewish identity. After centuries of Jewish assimilation and intermarriage in German society, he discovered that eliminating Jews from the rest of the population was more difficult than he'd anticipated. As Bryan Mark Rigg shows in this provocative new study, nowhere was that heinous process more fraught with contradiction and confusion than in the German military.

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the "race" of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.

The process of investigation and removal, however, was marred by a highly inconsistent application of Nazi law. Numerous "exemptions" were made in order to allow a soldier to stay within the ranks or to spare a soldier's parent, spouse, or other relative from incarceration or far worse. (Hitler's own signature can be found on many of these "exemption" orders.) But as the war dragged on, Nazi politics came to trump military logic, even in the face of the Wehrmacht's growing manpower needs, closing legal loopholes and making it virtually impossible for these soldiers to escape the fate of millions of other victims of the Third Reich.

Based on a deep and wide-ranging research in archival and secondary sources, as well as extensive interviews with more than four hundred Mischlinge and their relatives, Rigg's study breaks truly new ground in a crowded field ........

Old October 31st, 2005 #13
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Said JPS:
No, JPS. Your general slander of a good, careful, White patriotic, historian is what is full of shit.

The ancient Egyptians elite class was, according to Kemp, Aryan, principally of two varieties -- Nordic and Mediterranean Whites. The paintings and mummified remains prove Kemp's assertion to be correct.
Actual BONES of Egyptians contradict Kemp's claims. The Egyptians were Semites, spoke a Semitic language, and the name of ancient Egypt was actually KMT, which is a Semitic root. We translate that as Kemet.

Quote:
I certainly would give vastly more crediance to the proven White historian, Arthur Kemp, and his excellent, if non-semitically correct evidence, than to one J.P. Slovjanski (whoever he is).

Franco was not Jewish- he bombed that one.

Old October 31st, 2005 #14
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Actual BONES of Egyptians contradict Kemp's claims. The Egyptians were Semites, spoke a Semitic language, and the name of ancient Egypt was actually KMT, which is a Semitic root. We translate that as Kemet.
KMT - that's comet in English. Did the ancient Egyptians speak English and arrive in a spaceship behind a comet that landed in what we now call Egypt? We will probably never know for certain.

Old October 31st, 2005 #15
Abzug Hoffman

Was Goering one of these wormy Jews who were not Jews? He looks like one in his photos.

Old October 31st, 2005 #16
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
KMT - that's comet in English. Did the ancient Egyptians speak English and arrive in a spaceship behind a comet that landed in what we now call Egypt? We will probably never know for certain.

Uh............ no.

Old October 31st, 2005 #17
Devere

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Actual BONES of Egyptians contradict Kemp's claims. The Egyptians were Semites, spoke a Semitic language, and the name of ancient Egypt was actually KMT, which is a Semitic root. We translate that as Kemet. Franco was not Jewish- he bombed that one.
The Egyptian slaves were semites and negroes. The elite, the aristocracy, the military leadership and the soldiers (for a long time) -- were Aryans (Nordic and Mediterannean). The BONES and art and words of the time prove it. Look at the evidence Kemp presents. You're making blanket statements that show you haven't examined his clear and convincing evidence.

Read his chapters and articles on ancient Egypt. Why won't you, an assumed Aryan, believe these facts or take the time to examine Kemp's evidence? Most strange.

http://www.white-history.com/

Old October 31st, 2005 #18
littleapesmother

Quote:
According to you, the NSDAP said:
However, based on Arthur Kemp's research -- AND his pictures -- apparently, Nazi Germany did not enforce this rule or else they changed it significantly in practice.

I guess I will put more credence on a patriotic White historian than on you, little ape's mother. No offense intended.

Now whether Hitler was too lenient re the part-jews is another question. There's no evidence, based on the loyal performance of these part-jews in his military that I know of, that would indicate Hitler was wrong and little ape's mother right.

However, then was then, now is now. Perhaps, if we succeed in retaking control of our countries from the jews, we should be tougher on this question. I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when and if we come to it.
Devere you obviously want a battle or something. You misquoted me above and reversed my intent. Did you even read what I wrote ? I am not of any opinion that a 1/4 jew is a German. I absolutely deny the lie that 1/4 jew is a German. You are the jerk trying to call a some MUDD a German. You should be ashamed.

Old October 31st, 2005 #19
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
The Egyptian slaves were semites and negroes. The elite, the aristocracy, the military leadership and the soldiers (for a long time) -- were Aryans (Nordic and Mediterannean). The BONES and art and words of the time prove it. Look at the evidence Kemp presents. You're making blanket statements that show you haven't examined his clear and convincing evidence.

Read his chapters and articles on ancient Egypt. Why won't you, an assumed Aryan, believe these facts or take the time to examine Kemp's evidence? Most strange.

http://www.white-history.com/
I HAVE read Kemp's work, and on certain subjects it is simply laughable. Egyptian art "proves" they were Nordic? HILARIOUS!!! You know there is Greek art that "proves" the existence of half-man, half-goat creatures. Krishna is portrayed in art as being BLUE, or sometimes jet black. One Aryan Vedic god, Indra, is portayed in statue form with ASIATIC eyes, riding on a three-headed elephant!!!!

It is a REMOTE possibility that there might have been an Aryan influence in the Egyptian royal family at some point from the tiny Kingdom of Mitanni but other than that Egypt was a SEMITIC country as is apparent by their language.

Franco is still not a Jew.

Old October 31st, 2005 #20
littleapesmother

Quote:
None taken now that I realized it was you rather than Slo who wrote this. I was in a hurry and on my way to the hospital when I read your post. I thought Slo had taken sides against me and was claiming a 1/4 jew is a German. I used to use the same March of the Titans page for reference to online debates. I found it was so full of mistakes I couldn't use it with a good conscience.

Quote:
You haven't even established there were all these Jews in the 3rd Reich so how do you expect me to go research disciplinary actions taken against them ? You claim to have Hitler on your side and make me the villian against him. I think you're misinformed and I know Hitler would agree with my position that no 1/4 Jew Mudd was considered as a REAL GERMAN. Sure they may have even been citizens of the national entity known as Germany at the time, but they were not and never will be Germanic People when they have 1/4 jew in them.

Quote:
We have to face the question now that you brought it up not after the wars of the future which may or not ever come. I tried to be diplomatic with you but you're just plain wrong bud. You asked on the other thread how much Jew blood and I told you straight out that anything over 1/16th is going to be listed as a Jew and face some type of sanctions. Even if a jew was allowed to work in Germany and even if he was an agreeable fellow around National Socialists he is still not a German.

You're agenda is to get us to agree that a MUDD with a jewish grandmother or father is a German. I'm beginning to suspect one of your grandparents is a Jew. Perhaps you're looking for approval that you belong in White Power. I disbelieve anyone and especially your mistake prone website that tries to redefine a German to include Mixed race trash.

Thread